Cable vs. Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
Can Zero absorb TK like Bishop? I assumed he could since he can absorb inertia impact and Bishop cant.......

And both are fully loaded with all their big ass guns.

Aries_04

thesilverspider
As of now Cable stomps him.

grey fox
Mind-rape

Aries_04
Originally posted by grey fox
Mind-rape

So in other words even though they have the same powers.....Maverick wouldn't be able to block Nate Greys TK and absorb TK like Bishop?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Aries_04
So in other words even though they have the same powers.....Maverick wouldn't be able to block Nate Greys TK and absorb TK like Bishop?
He doesn't have his old powers Cable simulates TK and such using the info-net something like that.

Aries_04
Originally posted by thesilverspider
He doesn't have his old powers Cable simulates TK and such using the info-net something like that.

Ahhhhh I see.

braz
cool fight, i say agent zero takes it though

nathan summers
Even without his powers Cable was able to defeat X-Man, Stryfe, Apocalypse -- etc. Agent Zero is small time.

Aries_04
Originally posted by nathan summers
Even without his powers Cable was able to defeat X-Man, Stryfe, Apocalypse -- etc. Agent Zero is small time.

Impressive but Agent Zero soloed an army of 100 mutants....he's no pushover.

soleran30

lol he had powers for some of those fights just not super pumped up powers.

nathan summers
Originally posted by Aries_04
Impressive but Agent Zero soloed an army of 100 mutants....he's no pushover.

Cable soloed against an entire army of mutants on various occasions. More specifically, the Dark Sisterhood. A guild of super telepath/telekinetic- warriors. He's got more battle experience than nearly any X-Man. He'd stomp Agent Zero.

nathan summers
Originally posted by soleran30
lol he had powers for some of those fights just not super pumped up powers.

True. But then his powers barely touched the brim of anything magnificent. He had enough power to maybe slide a gun his way or lift a few objects about and if he pushed himself -- fire a make shift optic/telekinetic eye blast. With great effort. Fighting against adversaries using what little he had proves he's not just about his powers.

Aries_04
Cable soloed against an entire army of mutants on various occasions. More specifically, the Dark Sisterhood. A guild of super telepath/telekinetic- warriors. He's got more battle experience than nearly any X-Man. He'd stomp Agent Zero.

I'm sure Gene Nation had its share of telepaths too. Bottom line I don't think Cables armor can stop adamantium rounds.....and rarely have I seen him resort to using telepathy first.....and I'm not completely sure that would have any great affect on Zero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.