Who's bagged the most babes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Most of these guys have something in common....cool powers? Sure. cool costumes? Yep. Cool comics? You betcha! But most importantly, lots and lots of honey's over the years...but who's gotten lucky the most WITH THE MOST WOMEN???

1. Tony Stark/Ironman Vs.

2. Bruce Wayne/Batman Vs.

3. Peter Parker/Spidey Vs.

4. Logan/Wolverine Vs.

5. Matt Murdock/Daredevil Vs.

6. Luke Cage/Powerman Vs.

7. Oliver Queen/Green Arrow Vs.

8. Conan the Barbarian

So, who walks away with the biggest smile on their face?

JOE NUNEZ
bats all the way.

Darth Kal-El
Bruce.

Swanky-Tuna
I think Wolverine would win the pedophile division.

hoorayforpeepee
conan.

Decay
what about gambit? i fairly recently read a write up on all the women in starks life. he gets skrewed around more than anyone i think. but he also probably scores the most.

jrodslam
Im personally going for Matt/Daredevil.

Black Widow
Elektra
Karen Page
Echo
Milla Donovan
Typhoid Mary

Edit: Wolverine has even commented on how is it that Matt gets so many women. He seems a bit jealous even. Not only does DD get women, he gets badass women.yes

Lucid Lui
Yeah. I go for Matt aswell.

Even if he doesn't have the most, he's had the best. Quality not quantity.

spideycarnage
damm we really are runnin out of topics..

yeah DD is definally up there, mite even edge out bats..
i have a feeling this thread is gonna turn ugly.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Yeah. I go for Matt aswell.

Even if he doesn't have the most, he's had the best. Quality not quantity. the title of the thread says "most" not "best"

Darth Kal-El
Bruce Wayne is a playboy model remember that....

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Bruce Wayne is a playboy model remember that....

i dont know wat magazines of bruce u read about but i hope u mean playgirl wink jk

Darth Kal-El
shifty

JOE NUNEZ
i would like to add myself to that list. big grin

Comicbook_kid
I thought this would be a cool, yet different kind of "vs." match...but still very opinionable...but yes, I agree...let's keep it clean and cool...

Now, in my opinion, I would have to say Conan without a doubt. I know the others have had more @$$ than a toilet seat, but Conan is the supreme mack-daddy when it comes to gettin some eek! Happy Dance

Have you ever seen or recall reading an issue of Conan where he didn't get the woman in the end or end up sleeping with her before the story was over? Or how about seeing a cover of Savage Sword of Conan where he wasn't rescuing a princess or maiden on the cover? I know, it was almost every issue...exactly my point. I mean, you really think Conan was risking his neck rescuing some hottie from a demon or wizard just because he was a nice guy? C'mon...you know better than that!! wink

Conan get's more lucky in 3 issues of his mag/comic than any of these other guys do in 30 issues...

jrodslam
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
the title of the thread says "most" not "best"

Well those are the ones mainly knows. Do girls on the side count? regular girlfriends and dates?

We dont know how many females Matt, Bruce and Tony have dated through their lifetime. Are we strictly talking about adulthood? Serious relationships? We must be. At least i though we were.erm

inamilist
doesnt longshot make girls fall in love with him

you know he's GOT to be exploiting that, ALL THE TIME

soleran30
The Runner just cuz whenever you get around him you gotta love him so even if he no game he has been around for thousands and thousands of years plus an aura that makes you like him..........................c'mon the guy is a golden P'IMP

brainchild81
Quantity: Wolverine. Dude's been banging broads for over a century now.

Quality: Spider-Man. Mary Jane & Black Cat

Comicbook_kid
...and don't forget Gwen Stacy...Gggrrrowwwwwwllllllllll wink

StyleTime
Umm...Where is Gambit?

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3415/gambitgettingsome6pr.th.jpg

badabing
I'd say Bats. Doesn't Wally West/Flash get a lot of babes also?

brainchild81
Originally posted by StyleTime
Umm...Where is Gambit?

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3415/gambitgettingsome6pr.th.jpg Where's Cyclops?
Always getting some

Sixth_Winged
If you're a female telepath, chances are you're gonna get banged by Scotty in the future...

i also vote him and DD for quality. Bruce and Tony for quantity. Pete for the overall mixture of both.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I thought this would be a cool, yet different kind of "vs." match...but still very opinionable...but yes, I agree...let's keep it clean and cool...

Now, in my opinion, I would have to say Conan without a doubt. I know the others have had more @$$ than a toilet seat, but Conan is the supreme mack-daddy when it comes to gettin some eek! Happy Dance

Have you ever seen or recall reading an issue of Conan where he didn't get the woman in the end or end up sleeping with her before the story was over? Or how about seeing a cover of Savage Sword of Conan where he wasn't rescuing a princess or maiden on the cover? I know, it was almost every issue...exactly my point. I mean, you really think Conan was risking his neck rescuing some hottie from a demon or wizard just because he was a nice guy? C'mon...you know better than that!! wink

Conan get's more lucky in 3 issues of his mag/comic than any of these other guys do in 30 issues...

I'd also have to say Conan.
When it comes to quality he's probably been luckier than lucky.

Women to Tony are an addiction.
Women to Bruce are merely another of his many masks.
Women to Parker are an idiosyncrasy (in that for all his insecurities he still manages to get women beyond his league really interested in his inner self).
Women to Matt seem to be more of a guilt trip ......merely another thing for him to go to Catholic confessional for. Almost as if he is punishing himself by being with these women instead of Elektra.
Women to Wolverine are .....well ....I actually do not know how to put this. Logan seems to have something for Japanese women (at times very young .....scary young ....illeg....anyways.....at least Lady Deathstrike is a real adult).

However, women to Conan are like food. He eats, he sleeps, he fights, he has women.
It is just another thing in his day (and/or night). Like breathing. He is not being a player like Tony or Bruce, or being a masochist saint/sinner like Murdock, or like a Nerd-gone-lucky like Parker. Or even a perv ....I mean a connoisseur of young Japanese women like Logan.
Conan is simply having women the same way people eat food.
Because it is NATURAL to.

Conan wins the quantity game.

When it comes to quality it is a fight between Parker (he does have some nice women), Murdock (I wonder what Elektra can do), and Batman (there are some interesting questions about him and WonderWoman, which if true would have Bruce winning the quality game outright ......easily .....being with Diana is beyond being with Black Cat or Elektra or MaryJane).

Marcus4600
Iron Man. Tony Stark is a pimp in an iron suit baby.

ExtraMision5555
Actually its Bruce because little girls and women alike stareing at bruce on tv have vivid daydreams of him, and only get to live out their fantasies in the slightest IF they ever see him. Even if bruce never meets them, they still want him, and thats just as good

roughrider
For all the playboy show Bruce puts on, he's hardly ever shown interest in women over fighting crime.
Could he actually still be a virgin?? eek!

ExtraMision5555
I swear him and batgirl humped
in the movie batman mystery of the batwoman batman made a joke to her implying past funtimesex or something and it was kinda wierd so i bet his virginity is lost on a ghost ship or something

DarkCrawler
Conan, yeah.

But hey, why didn't this include Namor?

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/7956/namor492ng.gif
^nuff' said.

Not to mention all the babes of his kingdom:
http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/9204/namorsapimp8xy.gif

And women just simply love him:
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/502/namorparty15sy.gif

The man's more rich then Bruce and Tony combined, basically owns 3/4 of Earth, and has looks to boot. He could have any woman he wants with a single word.

Well, except Sue.

Marcus4600
^ pwn3d. Namor is truly a stud, and he's got 30 pages of forum to prove it.

ExtraMision5555
nasty is that invisible woman

roughrider
Lots of guys could be on this list, along with Namor. Longshot, Hercules...

nathan summers
wink P.I.M.P

nathan summers
Of course, Thor is probably #1 on the list..

Mindship
Though he wasn't on the list, he shoulda been, cuz he has been in a comic. Best womanizer in all the Galaxy?
James Tiberius Kirk

GODSCRIBE
Thor should definately be #1. Then Herc and Namor.

GODSCRIBE
If Cyclops wasn't tied down to Jean he'd be with a different chick every day.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Mindship
Though he wasn't on the list, he shoulda been, cuz he has been in a comic. Best womanizer in all the Galaxy?
James Tiberius Kirk

lol@james kirk reference

Tony Stark
On the list... No question it's Tony Stark... And the highest class of nanny too.

In comics over all... Odin

Draco69
Batman. He was dating Catwoman, Wonder Woman and Tasha...AT THE SAME TIME. That takes some balls.

Mindship
Now I'm wondering: Who's not a hero but a zero, when it comes to babes?

spetznaz
Originally posted by Draco69
Batman. He was dating Catwoman, Wonder Woman and Tasha...AT THE SAME TIME. That takes some balls.

To be honest with you I think it would take more effort fighting off the entire League of Assassins than spending one night with WonderWoman .....someone who can fly right through mountains must have one heck of a climax grip!

Oh .....and as for Catwoman. Satisfying each one of her nine lives should be quite the herculean task! Especially since cats are so ....well ....demanding.

Lord-of-Dreams
umm... black panther, anyone? Has Storm upinarms over him, other chicks all redy to fight. Owns th illest country... richer than Bats... I say him and Namor. lol and Superman :P

inamilist
James Tiberius Kirk

this contest is over

give him the 10 thousand

GODSCRIBE
I'd be scared to have sex with Wonder Woman or She-Hulk.

pr1983
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

Pussy... stick out tongue

and yeah, Kirk has 'bagged the most babes'...

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by pr1983

and yeah, Kirk has 'bagged the most babes'...

They would freakin crush your pelvis into dust.

pr1983
They would freakin crush your pelvis into dust.

Not a bad way to die imo...

GODSCRIBE
I'd bang Storm though...

pr1983
I'd bang Storm though...

Who wouldnt? She's hot when she wants to be...

Prefer Psylocke myself...

outarddwarf
Now I'm wondering: Who's not a hero but a zero, when it comes to babes?

That would be the blob!

And hey, juggernaut has had a few women in his time. Well i can only think of three that were actually interested in him but oh well.

she hulk, and then two chicks he met in bars. both are broken up by a fight.

as a matter of fact he got in a fight right after doing she hulk. Everytime he gonna get some a fight breaks out.

Scoobless
The Purple Man has scored more than the rest of these guys put together

yes

outavodka
HAWKEYE YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless

yes

Wouldn't that be considered date rape though ? , sicne he kinda drugs em and all ....

DarkCrawler

yes

Namor was getting it on years before Purple Man was even born. wink

Marcus4600

He cheated.

Mindship

Death by Richter Scale 10.0 orgasm.
Sign me up.

roughrider
When was Batman dating Wonder Woman?

grey fox
Originally posted by roughrider
When was Batman dating Wonder Woman?

He isn't , it's pure speculation....

brainchild81
Originally posted by Draco69
Batman. He was dating Catwoman, Wonder Woman and Tasha...AT THE SAME TIME. That takes some balls. Was he doing them? Some say the WW thing is speculation.

Sixth_Winged
Actually, they didn't get anywhere cause Batman was a no show for their one and only date, turning tails or something.

I could be wrong though but that's the only date.....or would've been a possible date from what i recall.

Marcus4600
Bump.

Did anyone ever mention Colossus? He lost his virginity to two women at once!

jrodslam
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Bump.

Did anyone ever mention Colossus? He lost his virginity to two women at once!

Unless he has two penises, thats not possible.shifty

Marcus4600
wow. Colossus has had some good ones though. Kitty Pride, Rogue, and so forth.

King_Mungi
When did he and Rogue get together?

Colossus also has a kid.

CaptainStoic
Uhmm I know one thing for sure Conan gets the booty almost every second issue in his comics, but Thanos' brother Eros just looks at women, and gets them to throw the panty draws his way.... I know he wasn't mentioned in the list, but he's a shoe in for first with Conan coming in second, and doesn't the Maestro have a harem, he comes in third, in my opinion.

Marcus4600
Colossus is unaffected by Rogue's powers, so it just kinda happened. UncannyXmen.net has a profile of it. It is true though. Colossus is a daddy. He may be again someday, considering everyone's gunning for him and Kitty to get married.

Comicbook_kid
Ultimate Colossus.... shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Ultimate Colossus.... shifty

and Midnighter . . .

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
and Midnighter . . .

.....and Northstar....... stick out tongue

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
and Midnighter . . .
Isnt he gay or sick

spidey-dude
gambit and rogue
spidey and MJ
wolverine and jean
proffesor x and lilandra

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by pr1983

Rise to the occasion son! wink

db_renji
What about Nightwing?

Starfire, Oracle (even batgirl when he was still robin), Tarantula, Huntress, Catwoman, any female villain he fights, plus civilian girls.

Not to mention that he has the likes of Supergirl, and Ravenger still trying to get with him (he could have been Deathstroke's son-in-law).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.