Is it getting warm in here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Someone check the air conditioner, because when these guys start to duke it out, it's going to get very, VERY, toasty...

Team one

1. Nova (former herald)
2. Firestorm
3. Sun-fire
4. Human Torch
5. Fire
6. Starfire

Vs.

Team two

1. Firelord (former herald)
2. Firestar
3. Original Human Torch (android)
4. Ghost Rider
5. Hellstorm A.K.A. Son of Satan
6. Pyro

There's no prep, and the fight takes place underground, near the center of the earth!!!!!!

Bring out the lemonade, and put on your shades, cause this one's sssssssssssssmokin'!!!!!!!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Worst. Thread Name. Ever.

The "brrrr" is pricelessly cheeky too. laughing out loud

I may have to rescind that statement. stick out tongue

Comicbook_kid
I personally would probably lean more toward team 2, because when you have the powers of hell and hellfire on your side... evil face

Scoobless
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Someone check the air conditioner, because when these guys start to duke it out, it's going to get very, VERY, toasty...

Bring out the lemonade, and put on your shades, cause this one's sssssssssssssmokin'!!!!!!!

no expression......................... geek!

yes

Dizzle
Starfire brawled with Wonderwoman, Firestorm is a high level matter manipulator. Firelord got beat up by Spiderman. (yeah, yeah, but honestly, can you REALLY respect him after that? He's up there with Rhino, I swear) Team 1 dominates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.