Batman vs. Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
No prep, but Batman gets his utility belt.

Batman

vs.

Rogue

who wins?

samishe
Rogue wins this. She can kill him before he uses anything from his belt.

TheKahn
classic Rogue or current?

GODSCRIBE
i thought her powers had been restored? classic rogue in any case.

Draco69
Batman. Rogue loses her powers suddenly in battle because Claramont said so....

GODSCRIBE
(insert laughter here)

i kid, i kid.

sbo
Rogue takes off Batman's belt and beats him with it until he wets himself.

brainchild81
Ditto. Cool Sig!!!

klwiggs
Classic Rogue wipes the floor with Batman as she is stronger, can fly and if the worse case scenerio she starts to loose, she just touches him and he's out.

Joker1237
Bats pulls out knockout gas or something.

GODSCRIBE
Bats is formidable..strength isnt everything! But she is much quicker than him so..hmm..

brainchild81
Originally posted by Joker1237
Bats pulls out knockout gas or something. Watch out people. Joker1237 tried to say Joker'd beat Green Goblin. Seems to have a bias towards anyone who knows Batman.

Next Venom_girl
Rogue, for reasons already stated.

grey fox
Rouge turns bat's into a greasy stain on her glove....

ExtraMision5555
Rouge Dragonpunches Batmans head off

Mr Parker
Originally posted by klwiggs
Classic Rogue wipes the floor with Batman as she is stronger, can fly and if the worse case scenerio she starts to loose, she just touches him and he's out.

yep she easily wins.Heck she could beat spidey who a lot of batman fans live in denial that bats would not have a prayer against him in a fight.this is coming from a guy who is more objective than most spidey fans are and can admit spidey could not beat rogue.

GODSCRIBE
interesting perspective.

DarkCrawler
Classic Rogue owns him like no tomorrow.

Current one...Batman has a chance.

doctorstrongbad
Why do people make threads like this? Batman has no chance. Rogue could defeat entire bat family. Then take over Gotham City. Call it Rogue city. hehe

Mr Parker
Some people just got no logic or common sense Doc.As I said,there are people here that live in a fantasy world and cant face reality that Batman would not have a prayer against spidey in a fight.Spidey would easily take out bats within seconds and even spidey would not be able to beat rogue,let alone Batman,he would be gone within seconds if he tried to mess with rogue.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Some people just got no logic or common sense Doc.As I said,there are people here that live in a fantasy world and cant face reality that Batman would not have a prayer against spidey in a fight.Spidey would easily take out bats within seconds and even spidey would not be able to beat rogue,let alone Batman,he would be gone within seconds if he tried to mess with rogue.

I have to agree with you Mr. Parker. smile

samishe
Originally posted by Mr Parker

There is nothing bad that some people here live in fantasy world and can't face reality. This is comic book forum after all. We discuss here who is stronger: man that can move planets and fly with the speed of light or green monster that gets stronger when pissed. It all doesn't make any sense.

grey fox
Rouge get's to play a game of splat the bat.

Arahan
Rogue survived a nuke, a nuke!!!!!!
what can Batman do to her?
Batkick in the nut? oh wait she doesnt have nuts laughing out loud

NoFate007
All Rogue has to do is touch Batman. She also has flight and super strength. Bruce would have to have something really crafty (like he always has lol) under his sleeves for this one. But overall, I'd give this to Rogue.

endgame
umm... everyone is overlooking the fact Batman stood toe to toe with Spawn... granted he found those glove things that greatly enhanced his str and such, but still, even before that he gave him a good beating before Spawn resorted to using his magic to defend himself.

Sixth_Winged
Are you new to 'versus' forums?

endgame
yes i am, got bored at work and started looking for pictures for my wall paper. did a search for batman vs spawn and found this forum. big grin

Black Adam
Originally posted by endgame
yes i am, got bored at work and started looking for pictures for my wall paper. did a search for batman vs spawn and found this forum. big grin

welcome to the vs forum then. I found this site while searching for Spider-man vs Ryu on google. I ignored it for a few weeks. Then I did a search for Spider-man vs. Wolverine and found it again. So i decide to look for more Wolverine matches here and thats were I found wolverine8888 posts.

After trying to make sense of his ramblings I saw that he was still a member and decide to join up.

Sixth_Winged
Same here, welcome end game. Though i'm just a 3 month long poster here as well.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Same here, welcome end game. Though i'm just a 3 month long poster here as well.

How do you get your gif to flow across the screen like that?

Sixth_Winged
<insert any text here or images with tag>

then you end it with the same scroll command with the / like any other tag

Black Adam
Thanks it worked

But now my pimp prime looks weird...

Sixth_Winged
maybe you should instead use it works the same way but it bounces from one corner repeatedly.

*edit* damn, your pimp prime is winning the race. I can't believe how slow ryu is stick out tongue

Sixth_Winged
but nothing against moonwalking rugal

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/Sixth_Winged/neogeo-kof98-OrochiRugalwalkingforw.gif

MrHeavySilence
Batman, because everybody hates him here smile

Also, he can use his master of disguise, pretend to be Gambit, and then hit her with gas. All kinds.

Arahan
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.