Flying Vs people on land

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Everyone from Marvel and Dc that could fly vs the people that Can not fly...Who wins ?

(No God like people or people that can not die and such)

Wally West
Give Thanos, Doom, Reed and Batman prep and the non-flyers win! stick out tongue

Cyber Ninja
Only the people on earth by the way. Hmm flash kills people,Hulk,Juggernaut,Venom, Toxin,Clay face,Ice man,Dooms day, but then you have people like Superman, Man hunter, Green lantern(ike 3 of them) Wonderwoman in the air, so I am not sure.

Juntai
>.> Doomsday doesn't fly.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Wally West
Give Thanos, Doom, Reed and Batman prep and the non-flyers win! stick out tongue eek! how but batman alone shifty ninja

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Juntai
>.> Doomsday doesn't fly. I know i put him lol

Juntai
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
I know i put him lol Your post wasn't there when I clicked to write mine.
big grin

Cyber Ninja
Your post wasn't there when I clicked to write mine.
big grin Now it is evil face I think the flying people might still win lol,they stay in the air and shoot shit from the sky. then again people on the ground have alot of fire power so the air people have to get close. Eh Supes throws earth in the sun.

GODSCRIBE
superman, surfer, gladiator, drax, etc start carrying the non-flyers into space to suffocate.

spideycarnage
for the most part flyers win.. most super heros that fly apperantly have superspeed, strenght ect.. speed is the key, the only person that i can think of with super speed and stregth is doomsday.

Juntai
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
superman, surfer, gladiator, drax, etc start carrying the non-flyers into space to suffocate. Are Surfer Gladiator and Drax Earth characters?

spideycarnage
heres a list of some heavy hitters that can fly off the top of my head
Gladiator
superman
Green Lantern
Silver Surfer
Thor
MM
Wonderwoman
Captain marvel
Magneto
Ironman
sentry
all of the herald
beta ray bill
wonderman
namor

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
for the most part flyers win.. most super heros that fly apperantly have superspeed, strenght ect.. speed is the key, the only person that i can think of with super speed and stregth is doomsday. Flash, has the speed, and can use it to act as strength, it terms of power output.

Juntai
heres a list of some heavy hitters that can fly off the top of my head
Gladiator
superman
Green Lantern
Silver Surfer
Thor
MM
Wonderwoman
Captain marvel
Magneto
Ironman
sentry
all of the herald
beta ray bill
wonderman
namor A few those I don't recall as Earth characters.
Thor isn't an applicable character at the moment.

spideycarnage
yeah ur rite forgot bout him, but there are plenty of flying-speedsters guys that can take him out with a punch or 2..supes, glads, surfer

Juntai
yeah ur rite forgot bout him, but there are plenty of flying-speedsters guys that can take him out with a punch or 2..supes, glads, surfer Gladiator and Surfer are Earth characters?

spideycarnage
surfer is resides at earth and also protects it, he should count, and in that case take doomsday out of ur list

thesilverspider
Gladiator and Surfer are Earth characters?
I would say surfer is since he would try and defend it and has actually lived there for years.Gladiator no since he wouldn't go out of his way to save the planet.Gladiator only comes to earth to get his yearly beat down by a random hero.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Wally West
Give Thanos, Doom, Reed and Batman prep and the non-flyers win! stick out tongue
I think all those people can fly one way or another. I mean, it's not uncommon for them to do so. Not like "Hulk buys a plane ticket, he flies!".

Pepito
Thanos can fly. I'd say flyers but only because flight is usually one of a host of powers

GODSCRIBE
Are Surfer Gladiator and Drax Earth characters?

wait, where is EARTH mentioned anywhere in the first post??

oh it was mentioned in the 3rd post.....never read past the initial post anyways.

Cyber Ninja
Hawk girl by herself beats all the land...Ok but Flash(all of them) Hulk,Doomsday and juggy can take out a good handfull of those flying guys.

inamilist
lol

flyers, easily

mobility folks, all the way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.