Thanos vs Classic Juggernaut & Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these two powerful beings beat Thanos?

Xplosive
It depends. If such Apocalypse showed up who fought X-Factor+Inhumans, Loki, High Evolutionary, PE Ikaris and teamed up with Classic Juggernaut, why not.

KillAll
its a good team of brains, brawn, and more brawn... they COULD do it, but it would be very difficult.

complexbrother
They could do it. unless they give Thanoa 5 minutes breathing room to think about it .

golem370
I don't know If it would work but If Thanos can use this force field and use his power cosmic at the same time he could do it by knocking Juggernauts helmet and using a brain whammy he might be able to have Juggernaut work for him

inamilist
thanos may, MAY, have trouble actually winning, but for the most part he just bitchslaps them accross the galaxy

Tony Stark
Originally posted by golem370
Can these two powerful beings beat Thanos?

The Titan goes Ultimate Colossus on them and does a little probing of the two... And properly probed indeed.

THANOS 9/10

wink

Darth Kal-El
Thanos, the Dark Titan, wins 6 times out of 10.

spideycarnage
yeah this would be hard for thanos, juggy would give him a hard time alone. but thanos wins 6or7 out of 10

Sixth_Winged
Thanos BFR's Juggernaut or knock his helmet off and makes him his herald. Then he plays a game off "who is the better ripoff" against Apocalypse which he wins everytime. Thanos 9/10

Mider
this is CLASSIC Apocalypse not jobocalypse same guy who laughed off a scream from black bolt, same guy who owned the x-men and such and the high evolutionary i believe as well was ikaris SKY FATHER LEVEL PRIME ETENRAL both of these guys at once would be able to win no prep no win for thanos.

guy222
thanos

norrinradd43
Hey guy whats up...I think Nur and Juggs can do it...especially if Nur's power is where it should be.

guy222
Hey buddy. Got some comics. Taking it easy on my day off

Its a good fight, but Thanos prolly removes Juggy from the fight; then Apoc faces the Mad Titan. Thanos wins that

How u been

llagrok
Apocalypse and Juggernaut both lack the necessary offense to take out Thanos. They're both hard to kill, but Thanos has what it takes.

Rutog98
If Juggernaut is charging at Thanos, how does he BFR him?

If he takes off Juggernaut's helmet, classic Apocalypse is an enormously powerful psi himself along with all the other abilities he has. He could probably shield Juggernaut's mind from Thano's mental attacks.

Mr. Slippyfist
ermm

Bouboumaster
Thanos take Juggernaut by the foot, and slam him in the face of Apocalypse 4 the win.

guy222
Poor Poccy

K-Dog
What if these three rats were in an adamantium cage that prevented BFR?

Dark-Jaxx
Then Juggernaut alone would win this. Juggy in a slugfest would win, but Thanos wins this if BFR is an option.

Mindset
Juggs gets mindraped.

Apocalypse cries in a corner.

ultimatethor
Thanos 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.