Batman/Nightwing vs Beast/Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
battleground: rooftops of newyork.

StyleTime
Interesting. I'll give this to Beast/Gambit. They are both phsyically superior to their counterparts in this battle.

grey fox
Gambit grab's bats and charges all of his clothes/batsuit/kevlar.

ASPLODE!!!!

Nightwing shit's himself and run's home after seeing beast.....

bench261
beast is pretty clever too, str8 up fight batman or knightwing dies if they engage gambit in close h2h and touches him

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
Gambit grab's bats and charges all of his clothes/batsuit/kevlar.

ASPLODE!!!!

Nightwing shit's himself and run's home after seeing beast.....

yes

braz
yea, better fight i think would be gambit/batman vs beast/nightwing

Tron
I don't know, Batman and Nightwing have fought worse, and won. They play it smart, and use their gadgets and some good old Dynamic Duo strategy, they could pull it off.

Tshern
I'm pretty sure Nightwing and Batman could pull off some victories. But I still think that Beast and Gambit would take a great majority, say, 8-9/10.

As someone mentioned, this'd be way better fight as Batman & Gambit vs Beast & Nightwing.

batman2505
gambit can't do shit shitall he does is throw those stupid cards around and as for beast he's just a blue talking monkey

AJ4LIFE
yeh gambit is crap monemy nightwing could beat him and bats could aswell beat gets double teamed and loses even i bats took on him his self he would win

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by batman2505
gambit can't do shit shitall he does is throw those stupid cards around and as for beast he's just a blue talking monkey

Throw cards around that can blow stuff up? Yeah... That's nothing at all right?

Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
yeh gambit is crap monemy nightwing could beat him and bats could aswell beat gets double teamed and loses even i bats took on him his self he would win

Its Mon Ami.

And G/B win... They're both agile enough to keep their distance, and attacking when they can.

All this hatred and dis-respect for Gambit, is really making me think about putting together a respect thread for the cajun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.