grey fox (ninja) VS sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jk5000
imagine grey fox with just his sword and his suit and camo and all that vs sephiroth with his masamune blade fighting in a marble lobby (matrix scene).

Stalker 360
sephiroth not even worth answereing really

kamikz
Can Sephirot see invisibility, or does Fox sword hurt him at all? I lack knowledge of Sephiroth.

Stalker 360
no and ermm yes

MadMel
sephiroth. why...glad u asked. SUPERNOVA!!! oh, and hes faster, stronger, he can fly, and he can bring a bulding down on top of him...or a meteor.

jk5000
no,no,no,no in a SWORD battle no fancy spells or materia or stuff ... and come on supernova thats not even fair just a sword battle. that might even the odds a little bit

Burning thought
a mere skinny enhanced HUMAN against a Metal Robot cyborg, hmmmmmmmm lets see, Sepheroth crappy sword prob get smashed from his hand by the supposedly superior robot strength and then get his ass kicked

jk5000
hahaha lol

Hoshi
Originally posted by Burning thought
a mere skinny enhanced HUMAN against a Metal Robot cyborg, hmmmmmmmm lets see, Sepheroth crappy sword prob get smashed from his hand by the supposedly superior robot strength and then get his ass kicked

that proves your lack of knowledge about seph .Seph is not just a normal human , his abilities in his "human" form are as powerfull as grey foxs , maybe even more.
Speed:GF can see bullets and cut them , he is so fast that you can barely see his hands.Seph can cut and see bullets with ease too ,so fast you cant follow his body speed with your eyes.
Strengh: Grey fox can hold metal gears foot , seph never shown his strengh in a lifting like GF , but he was able to stop clouds blade with one hand .Clouds sword is at least 100 kg and cloud uses his swors like a normal katana .
Tech:One was trained to be a living weapon made with the purpose of killing , the other was made to be a super soldier , but he became much more than that.
Exp: Fought his entire life in wars , Fought his entire life for his "destiny"

For me it is a very close batle , but I think speh takes this one.

Stalker 360
seph has the masamune come on masamune no one else can use it but seph

MadMel
good luck knocking it out of his hand too. he can fly also, without spells or materia or stuff like that. it will be close, but fox will go down.

Kaithen
i lack knowledge about sephrioth but it seems like..... i cant answer this one embarrasment

jk5000
but flying wont do him much good in a marble lobby will it

caocao200
He has a pretty good range whit his sword and great reflexes..

Blue nocturne
I dunno why everyone thinks gray fox is sooo powerful he dies at the end of metal gear you guy's are really exaggerating his power.

Blue nocturne
I admitt he's pretty fast and he has stealth but c'mon against sephiroth?!

Dark-Kenshin
Plus, if you play Kingdom Hearts, you get to see Sephy's swordsman skill. Even in terms of skills, Grey fox is no match.

MadMel
u seen ff7AC. those who have know what im talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.