greatest fighter in the marvel and d.c. universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Out of all the non-meta humans (include deathstroke, wolverine, and deadpool though) in the marvel and d.c universe, who would be the victor in a fighting tournament? Remember to take away any healing factor and all weapons (including wolverine's claws, captain america's shield, batman's belt and costume, etc.) before the tournament.

Pepito
Probably Batman, Wolverine (street fighting), Karate Kid or Shang Chi (pure martial arts)

GODSCRIBE
Wolverine still has his adamantium skeleton right? If so, then he wins. Him or Captain America, with Batman in a close 3rd.

Marcus4600
There's 4 that are at the top, and in this order more than likely. Captain America, Batman, Shang Chi, and Iron Fist. I'd say Cap takes number one though.

Dizzle
In the universes? Karate Kid, easily, followed by Batman 1 Million, then Mantis and Gamora, then probably Karnak...

brainchild81
Karate Kid and those like him shouldn't be allowed. Too Dragon Ball Z like. He might as well be a meta. The winner would either be Cap, Taskmaster, Shiva, Shang Chi, Richard Dragon, Black Panther, or Batgirl.

Draco69
Batgirl is superior to Shiva now. Hell, she just killed the mofo easily. And now Cassie's gone bad. Such a waste...

The Ion
Val Armorr was such a beast. I'd love to see him just shred Batman to pieces.

leonidas
hard to see him beating bats 1M though. interesting i never saw mention of daredevil though he has beaten or stalemated almost everyone mentioned above . . .

i'd throw in one more just for kicks. in straight h2h CONAN is a tough mutha . . .!

jrodslam
Originally posted by leonidas
interesting i never saw mention of daredevil though he has beaten or stalemated almost everyone mentioned above . . .

I was thinking the same thing. sad

The Ion
Originally posted by leonidas
hard to see him beating bats 1M though.
Val? Well maybe not since Bats knows or should know everything Val does and much more. Val's feats are insane though. Stalemating Nemesis Kid, who slaughtered Superboy, stalemating Flash level speedsters, etc.

brainchild81
Originally posted by jrodslam
I was thinking the same thing. sad DD has a bit of an unfair advantage though(Sounds funny hearing someone say that about a blind manlaughing ), that's why I didn't list him. He'd kick the asses of many on the list though, if not all.

Comicbook_kid
Hell yeah...Conan is damn hard to beat in H2H!!! He would definately be up there towards the top of the list!!! But, I would lean towards either Shang-chi or Ironfist...but this is a tough decision...of course, Batman is waaaay up there too.

Dizzle
Originally posted by brainchild81
Karate Kid and those like him shouldn't be allowed. Too Dragon Ball Z like. He might as well be a meta. The winner would either be Cap, Taskmaster, Shiva, Shang Chi, Richard Dragon, Black Panther, or Batgirl.

Hey, he's still human. Gamora and Karnak are enhanced, (Karnak's inhuman) but other than that, the rest are all normal human. They're just insanely good at martial arts. And the thread is for the best in the universe. Champion SHOULD take all of them to school anyway, but he's never written as much of a martial artist at all, much less a truly stellar one.

Limited to "realistic" people, Batgirl dominates. Each of Marvel's contenders have an embarassing loss or two that really knocks em down in my book. And I still have yet to see really good examples of Cap fighting well, shieldless. (he's obviously good, but how good? He hasn't done enough without his shield to really place him, and definitely not enough to name him as better than Batgirl)

brainchild81
Didn't she get beat up by Joker?

spetznaz
Didn't she get beat up by Joker?

There is Barbara Gordon Batgirl ....now Oracle.
Then there is Cassandra Cain Batgirl, who is basically Bruce Lee's wetdream and dodges bullets point blank (and if she is 'peak human' then the human race must have gotten a serious upgrade).

The Joker couldn't touch Cassie, but he crippled Babs.

JOE NUNEZ
I have these guys in this order 1 captain america 2 daredevil 3 batman 4 black panther

thesilverspider
Mantis would smoke Batgirl.............yes

brainchild81
Originally posted by spetznaz
Then there is Cassandra Cain Batgirl, who is basically Bruce Lee's wetdream and dodges bullets point blank (and if she is 'peak human' then the human race must have gotten a serious upgrade).

The Joker couldn't touch Cassie, but he crippled Babs. I'm gonna shop around about that. I heard he beat the mess outta CassOriginally posted by JOE NUNEZ
I have these guys in this order 1 captain america 2 daredevil 3 batman 4 black panther BP'd beat Batman up worse than Cap would.

Juntai
Originally posted by spetznaz

The Joker couldn't touch Cassie, but he crippled Babs. Joker beat both of them.

Cassie couldn't read his body language, because it doesn't make sense, so beat the holy shit out of her.

brainchild81
Thanks man. Cap would beat the hell out of Joker, w/or without the serum, same way he did Crossbones. Shield or no shield.

h1a8
Mantis is The One

1. She is a master of a fighting form that took thousands of years to perfect.

2. She is a master of nearly all alien and human pressure points. She can touch almost any place on the body to induce damage or render one helpless.

3. She is in total control of her body. Many may not know the profoundness of that statement. Let me clarify.
Her mind and body are one. She has what we call The Glow in martial arts.

All of those things is why she can battle superpowered beings such as Thor. I know of no other non-super powered being that is one this level (without using PIS).

brainchild81
Originally posted by h1a8
I think mantis is probably the one.
She is a master of a fighting form that took thousands of years to perfect.
She is a master of nearly all alien and human pressure points. She can touch almost any place on the body to induce damage or render one helpless.
She is in total control of her body. Many may not know the profoundness of my last statement. Let me clarify.
Her mind and body are one. She has what we called the glow in martial arts. Like Bruce Leroy? Can she beat up Sho'nuff?

h1a8
Like Bruce Leroy? Can she beat up Sho'nuff?

she would make him say "You're the master!"

vpokdekjyafmidp
howbout iron man? his suit can act as just a shield w/o the weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.