JLA vs. the Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The JLA has seven years of prep.

Superman (With the Infinity Gauntlet
Wonder Woman (With the Godwave)
Flash (With Time Gem)
Batman (With Power Gem)
Green Lantern (merged hybrid of Parallax and Ion)
Aquaman (wields the Spear of Destiny)
Martian Manhunter (With Mind Gem)

vs.

Spider-Man
Captain America
Silver Surfer
Thor
Iron Man
Nightcrawler
Iron Fist

Who wins?

GODSCRIBE
Thor god blast's them all into oblivion shifty

Pepito
You clearly just want a thread in which the dc team definitively win - and by the way it doesn't matter who wields the gauntlet, Superman with ig=anyone with ig

GODSCRIBE
Intellect and will-power also play a role in that Pepito.

Draco69
Originally posted by Pepito
You clearly just want a thread in which the dc team definitively win - and by the way it doesn't matter who wields the gauntlet, Superman with ig=anyone with ig

Well DUUUURRRRR....

And of COURSE you haven't done ANYTHING like this right? Riiiight. wink

Marvel-bias lopsided threads? On KMC? Impossible! laughing

Pepito
To an extent, but since the person can grant themselves infinite intelligence wit the ig, not too much of one. And back to the thread, 7 years of prep and more omnipotents than you can shake a pointy stick at

GODSCRIBE
lol just like crazed people saying superman would beat Uatu with a speedblitz.

Pepito
Originally posted by Draco69
Well DUUUURRRRR....

And of COURSE you haven't done ANYTHING like this right? Riiiight. wink

Marvel-bias lopsided threads? On KMC? Impossible! laughing

When exactly? Just because I don't believe that the forum is basically an area in which the oh-so-clever 'jlakmc' get to see dc win every battle, doesn't mean that I'm a marvel fanboy.

Draco69
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
lol just like crazed people saying superman would beat Uatu with a speedblitz.

Or even crazier people saying Spider-Man can speedblitz the Flash...

Draco69
To an extent, but since the person can grant themselves infinite intelligence wit the ig, not too much of one. And back to the thread, 7 years of prep and more omnipotents than you can shake a pointy stick at

To an extent? Dude, you and your compatriots regularly pit a group of earthbound superheroes against omnipotent cosmic beings they have no place fighting.

GODSCRIBE
Or even crazier people saying Spider-Man can speedblitz the Flash...

now youre just making things up.

Sir Whirlysplat
laughing out loud Yup lots of 14 year old angry young marvel fans.

Draco69
When exactly? Just because I don't believe that the forum is basically an area in which the oh-so-clever 'jlakmc' get to see dc win every battle, doesn't mean that I'm a marvel fanboy.

Are you being purposefully in denial? Every other thread is "Thanos vs the Teen Titans" or "Galactus vs. the Bat-Family" I mean, come on. Please. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't be holy than thou. You know well as I do this NOT a DC-biased forum it's the complete opposite.

Oh and Colossus came back to life a year ago...

Pepito
Are you being purposefully in denial? Every other thread is "Thanos vs

You can't compact every person you've ever disagreed with into one - I don't think I've ever made a Thanos battle against a dc character

Draco69
now youre just making things up.

Oh I wish. There was once a 200 post thread with these two....

Pepito
To an extent? Dude, you and your compatriots regularly pit a group of earthbound superheroes against omnipotent cosmic beings they have no place fighting.

The stuff you quoted was about the ig

GODSCRIBE
Oh I wish. There was once a 200 post thread with these two....

laughing out loud

Draco69
You can't compact every person you've ever disagreed with into one - I don't think I've ever made a Thanos battle against a dc character

It's not about differention of opinion. It's about being level-headed and moderate with the issues. Consistently pitting a omnipotent god against Green Arrow and Hawkman isn't an indication of Marvel bias on this forum?

Pepito
It's not about differention of opinion. It's about being level-headed and moderate with the issues. Consistently pitting a omnipotent god against Green Arrow and Hawkman isn't an indication of Marvel bias on this forum?

A fair argument, not one that applies to me but well done smile .

Draco69
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
laughing out loud Yup lots of 14 year old angry young marvel fans.

Pretty much. The Marvel fanboys tend to be children and teenagers while the DC fanboys tend to be older. Moderates like me, Lucid Lui or Ion are obviously older, more mature and wiser.

I am quite tired of the children here pitting DC characters in purposefully lopsided battles with no possiblity of debate.

GODSCRIBE
but to be honest with you, when DC characters are pitted against their Marvel equivalents on the board- the same people will always claim the DC character wins. so i guess in response Marvel fans have to use characters one level above just to compete with their DC counterparts..

Pepito
Pretty much. The Marvel fanboys tend to be children and teenagers while the DC fanboys tend to be older. Moderates like me, Lucid Lui or Ion are obviously older, more mature and wiser.

I am quite tired of the children here pitting DC characters in purposefully lopsided battles with no possiblity of debate.

Obsession with comics, a certain sign of maturity. You've probably got a degree in Fanboy Studies throughout the mid-Twentieth century and their relevance to your pathetic life

Draco69
but to be honest with you, when DC characters are pitted against their Marvel equivalents on the board- the same people will always claim the DC character wins. so i guess in response Marvel fans have to use characters one level above just to compete with their DC counterparts..

That's not true. For heaven's sake there's no DC fanboy here (even Avalonwind) who says Superman can win against Odin or something. They're usually joking.

Marvel fanboys say stupid things like Xavier will think faster than a speedblitz or Odin vs Wonder Woman in a wheelchair is a fair fight.

Sir Whirlysplat

You see its all subjective most of the Marvel fans don't read DC. Most DC fans are comics fans and read both. The comments about DC characters weaknesses are usually by those ignorant of the characters.

Draco69
Obsession with comics, a certain sign of maturity. You've probably got a degree in Fanboy Studies throughout the mid-Twentieth century and their relevance to your pathetic life

Actually I'm focusing on business administration and possibly economics...but I may take up take up accounting too.

Fanboy Studies unfortunately isn't offered at Cornell. sad

GODSCRIBE
mad uh oh, them fightin words.

GODSCRIBE
Actually I'm focusing on business administration and possibly economics...

me too..and a minor in music media.

Draco69
You see its all subjective most of the Marvel fans don't read DC. Most DC fans are comics fans and read both. The comments about DC characters weaknesses are usually by those ignorant of the characters.

Darkone is the only exception I can think of for Marvel fanboys. But he's the premier poster for creating Marvel-biased threads though....

Pepito

I agree. Dc fans are essentially a different species to the subhuman marvelreading scum and if you happen to like marvel through some lowgrade insanity or the aftereffects of a drugs addiction, then, of course, the best thing is to go to the mass cullings which are held for such immature and worthless folk.

Sir Whirlysplat

Pepito you make everything personal by insulting people on a personal level. It's not good. He's life probably isn't pathetic. Liking comics certainly isn't.

Draco69
Except Archie comics. There's a limit you know.

Sir Whirlysplat
Except Archie comics. There's a limit you know.

laughing out loud True enough.

GODSCRIBE
But he's the premier poster for creating Marvel-biased threads though....

I guess golem370 is invisible.

Pepito
Actually I'm focusing on business administration and possibly economics...but I may take up take up accounting too.

Fanboy Studies unfortunately isn't offered at Cornell. sad

With the subtle input of the fact that you go to an Ivy league University. Well, I'm impressed. Why don't you make that your signature, then everyone will realise you're of a more intellectual stock than the rest of us morons and no-one will dare to question your omniscience.

Draco69
With the subtle input of the fact that you go to an Ivy league University. Well, I'm impressed. Why don't you make that your signature, then everyone will realise you're of a more intellectual stock than the rest of us morons and no-one will dare to question your omniscience.

You can read minds?! Over computers, no less! Must build a hat out of aluminum....

Stewie! Our plans for world domination have been foiled once again! sad

Sir Whirlysplat
I guess golem370 is invisible.

laughing out loud kind of - no one reads his threads!

Draco69
I agree. Dc fans are essentially a different species to the subhuman marvelreading scum and if you happen to like marvel through some lowgrade insanity or the aftereffects of a drugs addiction, then, of course, the best thing is to go to the mass cullings which are held for such immature and worthless folk.

It's simply like this:

Marvel fanboys: Duuurrr! Wolberine wins! He can stratch Firestorm with his claws.

DC fanboys: Superman can't beat Genis-Vell. Maybe if he was sun-dipped.

Look at golem370, for heaven's sake.

Sir Whirlysplat
You can read minds?! Over computers, no less! Must build a hat out of aluminum....

Stewie! Our plans for world domination have been foiled once again! sad

laughing out loud He seems to have a chip on his shoulder Draco, I'd leave it mate and tell him to stick to im's if he has a problem with you.

Pepito
Look at golem370, for heaven's sake.

I'd rather not

Draco69
laughing out loud He seems to have a chip on his shoulder Draco, I'd leave it mate and tell him to stick to im's if he has a problem with you.

Well he just did prove my point. The Marvel fanboys (despite excellent grammer in rare cases) are really just children at heart.

Sir Whirlysplat
Well he just did prove my point. The Marvel fanboys (despite excellent grammer in rare cases) are really just children at heart.

Grammar laughing ivy league man wink I only went to University of London wink Godscribe are you at LSE?

Pepito

Whereas DC fanboys are pompous, self-regarding idiots who will either focus on the tiniest part of a post and ignore the rest, change the subject needlessly, overgeneralise or accuse someone of being a fanboy just to reply with a snappy post.

GODSCRIBE
Grammar laughing ivy league man wink I only went to University of London wink Godscribe are you at LSE?

London Metropolitan!

The Ion
Speaking of lopsided threads... where is our good old chum, Sentry? I miss the guy. sad

soleran30
The JLA has seven years of prep.

Superman (With the Infinity Gauntlet
Wonder Woman (With the Godwave)
Flash (With Time Gem)
Batman (With Power Gem)
Green Lantern (merged hybrid of Parallax and Ion)
Aquaman (wields the Spear of Destiny)
Martian Manhunter (With Mind Gem)

vs.

Spider-Man
Captain America
Silver Surfer
Thor
Iron Man
Nightcrawler
Iron Fist

Who wins?

LOL yeah pot kettle black bunny no expression

GODSCRIBE
Whereas DC fanboys are pompous, self-regarding idiots who will either focus on the tiniest part of a post and ignore the rest, change the subject needlessly, overgeneralise or accuse someone of being a fanboy just to reply with a snappy post.

ima neutral party here, but this guy does make a point.

Sir Whirlysplat
London Metropolitan!

I know it. I guess from your subjects you're at the city campus. Am I right?

GODSCRIBE
I know it. I guess from your subjects you're at the city campus. Am I right?

North Campus.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by The Ion
Speaking of lopsided threads... where is our good old chum, Sentry? I miss the guy. sad

I think he changed his name to Pepito it would explain his recent hostility to me shifty wink

Sir Whirlysplat
North Campus.

I don't know the North Campus, I know the City Campus. It's not a bad Uni as the new ones go!

GODSCRIBE
HAHA

I did a search on some old Sentry/Adam Warlock threads...he reminds me of someone. Hmmm..........

Draco69

I don't. It's nice and peaceful (for the most part) without a "DC EARTH DIES MWHAHAHAHAHA!" thread every five minutes.....

The Ion
HAHA

I did a search on some old Sentry/Adam Warlock threads...he reminds me of someone. Hmmm..........
Sentry posted some true goldmines.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331064

Sir Whirlysplat
Sentry posted some true goldmines.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331064

He hated me shifty smile

leonidas
yes he did . . .

big grin

UniOmni
Draco, no beef with you, but to make a thread like this, and then proceed to call yourself as a DC fan more mature is kinda incorrect. I love DC, but loath Superman's writers and by result, his charactershield.
This thread, frankly was kinda immature and childish. We know that each company has fanboys, but to bait them is to sink to their level. So ya kinda made yourself look badly as well.
And for the record........Marvel wins with relative ease.

Dizzle

I like how all 3 mods (Digi being the exception, as he changes his a lot) have Marvel sigs... laughing out loud laughing

And the forum isn't completely Marvel swung... The "KMC superteams" are much more DC than Marvel. (meh, Wildstorm is close enough...)

And I think that though there are plenty of fanboys for both sides, there are plenty of quality members for both as well. Scoobless, DarkCrawler, King_Mungi, Scarlet Spider, and GalacticStorm (to name a few) are all more knowledgeable on Marvel than DC, and all are well respected enough. (except Scoob... but he seems to win everything, so I include him)

All in all, the point is... Discrimination in general sucks. Go Batman. batman

JOE NUNEZ
the dc team easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.