Orion vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Orion
Dog of War

vs.

Apocalpyse

Draco69
Apoc: Fool! I am APOCALYPSE. The most overhyped villain in comicdom. Look how big and scary I look! I MUST be uber-powerful!

Orion: Strumer....deal with this miscreant not worthy of licking the ground I walk on.

Apoc dies but is later retconned back to life for the seventeenth time which the writers promise us he'll REALLY do something.

leonidas
Originally posted by Draco69
Apoc: Fool! I am APOCALYPSE. The most overhyped villain in comicdom. Look how big and scary I look! I MUST be uber-powerful!

Orion: Strumer....deal with this miscreant not worthy of licking the ground I walk on.

Apoc dies but is later retconned back to life for the seventeenth time which the writers promise us he'll REALLY do something.

laughing

yep. orion kicks his jobber arse all over the MU than for kicks boots it around the DCU. astro force>>apocajobber.

Darth Kal-El
Orion wins 10/10

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing

yep. orion kicks his jobber arse all over the MU than for kicks boots it around the DCU. astro force>>apocajobber.

Ditto. Happy Dance

Lucid Lui
Agrees with everyone else.

Mider
hope none of your fav characters get reconned into losers smile

Xplosive
Apocalypse 10/10.

Mainstream
I wonder which horseman Orion will become he'd be lovely War don't you thinK?

grey fox
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse 10/10.

F to the A to N , B, O Y whats does that spell......

FANBOY !!!!

the Darkone
Orion is to powerful for Apocalypse, Orion has fought beings that will b***h slap Apocalpyse(Darkseid, Mantis,Doomsday etc). Orion with the astro-force will kill Apoc so fast it wouldn't be funny, Orion takes of mother box and goes buckwild on his over hype ass. Orion will physically crush apocalypse, with the astro-force Orion will be unstopable plus without the motherbox his true strength will be unleashed it would be like fighting warrior madness thor and you know who is going to win and it ain't over hype apocalpyse.

Orion 9/10

golem370
^ Fanboy

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by grey fox
F to the A to N , B, O Y whats does that spell......

FANBOY !!!!

*AHEM!*

APOCALYPSE NUR
Oh,---

APOCALYPSE WOULD WIN.

But not by much........I guess. Maybe he would kick his ass. Depends if orion is pissed or has his mother box or not. Right?

the Darkone
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR
Oh,---

APOCALYPSE WOULD WIN.

But not by much........I guess. Maybe he would kick his ass. Depends if orion is pissed or has his mother box or not. Right?

It doesn't matter, without the mother box orion true strength and ability is unleashed. Apoaclpyse would get crumb stomp into sh**, Apocalpyse can't with stand a full astro-froce blast it will would kill him out right. With the astro-force Orion can increase his godly abilities beyond normal limits, Apocalpyse truely can't beat a god especialy a son of Darkseid who has the astro-force.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by the Darkone
It doesn't matter, without the mother box orion true strength and ability is unleashed. Apoaclpyse would get crumb stomp into sh**, Apocalpyse can't with stand a full astro-froce blast it will would kill him out right. With the astro-force Orion can increase his godly abilities beyond normal limits, Apocalpyse truely can't beat a god especialy a son of Darkseid who has the astro-force.

ummm......yes he can.

There! End of discussion. big grin

the Darkone
Apocalypse is the most over hype villain of all time hasn't done shit. Orion beats his ass down and takes him to the source wall and put him right next to his grand pa yuga khan.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Apocalypse is the most over hype villain of all time hasn't done shit. Orion beats his ass down and takes him to the source wall and put him right next to his grand pa yuga khan.

????????????????? confused

the Darkone
Orion with asrto-force and astro harness will kill apocalpyse, or Orion boom tubes his ass to Darkseid. evil face

Xplosive
Orion with asrto-force and astro harness will kill apocalpyse, or Orion boom tubes his ass to Darkseid. evil face

Haven't you learned that Apocalypse cannot be killed.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Xplosive
Haven't you learned that Apocalypse cannot be killed.

Magneto killed him in AOA
Black Bolt killed him in House of M
Cable killed him in his own time
Cable came back in time and killed him.
(given that Marvel isn't too keen on keeping anyone dead for long, it still counts as killing him imo.)

the Darkone
Astro-Force=Omega beams, Orion will kill apocalpyse end of story. Orion over all to powerful plus with out the mother box it's not even close. After Orion is done with him sends him to daddy and you know his daddy loves new lap dogs.

the Darkone
Originally posted by TheKahn
(given that Marvel isn't too keen on keeping anyone dead for long, it still counts as killing him imo.)

Exactly^^^, if you die you lose plain and simple.

Xplosive

Exactly^^^, if you die you lose plain and simple.

Apocalypse is back, right.
Was he killed, I guess not.
Cyclops said, didn't we kill him, I guess not.

the Darkone
He was killed,hello
it's his spirit that lives and goes to a new body.

the Darkone
Orion rearrange his moelcules with the astro glider or kills him with the full power of astro force.

Xplosive
He was killed,hello
it's his spirit that lives and goes to a new body.

It doesn't matter, in that case it only means he was stopped for some time.

Superherovandal
that still constitutes as a win. plus he's been beaten at full power by a very weakened Classic Magneto in AOA. Currently he has host bodies that can't even use his full potential. He's gonna be curbstomped.

APOCALYPSE NUR

True, Mags killed him fair and square. But Apocalypse did beat both Bishop and Mags at the same time. (but mags was at half power). that was still a cool issue though.

Black Bolt killed him. Yes, that is rational and logical. But the fact still remains that that happened in the "wand-ized" universe, so it does not count. (speaking of not counting: Hudlin said that Apocalypse can only press 20 tons, but he beats and decks Namor out of the water!)

Cable killed him in his own time. Also logical and rational. I have no quarrel with this statement.

Cable came BACK and killed him??? No, no I don't think so. Not in the 616 or AOA or Mutant X universes anyway. I think you were mistaking him for Stryfe, who beat up on Apocalypse when he was extremely NEAR DEATH and STILL didn't kill him.
(okay they technically ARE the same so......yeah).

But it is always important to remember:

APOCALYPSE HELD BACK THE HULK. cool

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by Superherovandal
that still constitutes as a win. plus he's been beaten at full power by a very weakened Classic Magneto in AOA. Currently he has host bodies that can't even use his full potential. He's gonna be curbstomped.

At the time Magneto ripped Apocalypse in two (also have no problem with that), he was "restored" miraculously.

TheKahn
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR
True, Mags killed him fair and square. But Apocalypse did beat both Bishop and Mags at the same time. (but mags was at half power). that was still a cool issue though.

Black Bolt killed him. Yes, that is rational and logical. But the fact still remains that that happened in the "wand-ized" universe, so it does not count. (speaking of not counting: Hudlin said that Apocalypse can only press 20 tons, but he beats and decks Namor out of the water!)

Cable killed him in his own time. Also logical and rational. I have no quarrel with this statement.

Cable came BACK and killed him??? No, no I don't think so. Not in the 616 or AOA or Mutant X universes anyway. I think you were mistaking him for Stryfe, who beat up on Apocalypse when he was extremely NEAR DEATH and STILL didn't kill him.
(okay they technically ARE the same so......yeah).

I wasn't trying to comment on the methods that killed him, I was attempting to prove that he CAN be killed. IMO Cable did kill him in the current time line and initially Marvel intended Apocalypse to stay dead. But then there was the House of M and the Decimation events and the powers that be at Marvel thought it would be really cool to bring Apocalypse back. And so they reveal that Apocalypse didn't really "die". sad

And to be honest, they haven't done a very good job of it. They really haven't explained his return from death clearly and Sunfire didn't even recognize him despite "The Twelve" storyline.

Apocalypse is hard to kill but it has been done several times. Just assuming that because Marvel won't let him die in the 616-Universe due to his popularity (see Jean Grey) that means that he CANNOT die just isn't very logical to me.

APOCALYPSE NUR
I wasn't trying to comment on the methods that killed him, I was attempting to prove that he CAN be killed. IMO Cable did kill him in the current time line and initially Marvel intended Apocalypse to stay dead. But then there was the House of M and the Decimation events and the powers that be at Marvel thought it would be really cool to bring Apocalypse back. And so they reveal that Apocalypse didn't really "die". sad

And to be honest, they haven't done a very good job of it. They really haven't explained his return from death clearly and Sunfire didn't even recognize him despite "The Twelve" storyline.

Apocalypse is hard to kill but it has been done several times. Just assuming that because Marvel won't let him die in the 616-Universe due to his popularity (see Jean Grey) that means that he CANNOT die just isn't very logical to me.

oh,...........ok, whatever then! big grin

I used to be all like "Dude Apocalypse could beat so and so" (which wasn't unfair to say). But now I'm just like;

"Here's why Apocalypse SHOULDN'T have been KILLED AND RAPED by mighty mouse....."

.........tis' sad.

Sixth_Winged
Orion every day, twice on sundays. Jobpocalypse gets curbstomped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.