Which Superhero Are You? : Take the Quiz!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Take the Quiz:

http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/superhero/

Dammit! I got Batman! mad

Black Adam
i got the Hulk........WTF?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Draco69
Dammit! I got Batman! mad

pffffft.... wuss!

stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Got Spider-Man. 70%
Then Green Lantern, 55%/Flash 55%
Then Batman 50%

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
i got the Hulk........WTF?

me too. damnit I wanted a cape... stick out tongue

Scoobless
I'm The Flash .... big grin

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/23/flash1la.jpg

The Ion
The Flash Happy Dance

dman2008
I Green Lantern yay

Hit and Run
Cool, I got Superman. big grin

inamilist
80% green lantern

77% supergirl

67% wonderwoman

65% spider-man/hulk

Lucid Lui
Green Lantern 85%
The Flash 75%
Hulk 70%
Supergirl 67%
Catwoman 65%
Iron Man 60%
Spider-Man 60%
Robin 60%
Superman 55%
Wonder Woman 37%
Batman 15%

Interesting...

wuTa
90% flash baby!!

65% robin, couldn't they just say nightwing?

Draco69
Catwoman is not a superhero...most of the time anyway.

jgiant
HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stormfront13
You are Spider-ManSpider-Man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
80%
Hulk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
80%
Robin
77%
Superman
75%
Supergirl
72%
Catwoman
70%
The Flash
65%
Green Lantern
60%
Iron Man
55%
Wonder Woman
47%
Batman
40%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.

Scoobless
If you just click the total yes button for everything you get this:

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5993/superman5jk.jpg

wuTa
i took it again because i wanted to get batman and i got flash again at 90% and robin at 77 this time

Scoobless
All "No"'s gets you Batman.... and Robin equal at 20%.... everyone else gets 0%

stormfront13
You are SupergirlSupergirl
80%
Hulk
80%
Catwoman
75%
Robin
70%
The Flash
70%
Wonder Woman
60%
Green Lantern
55%
Iron Man
55%
Superman
45%
Spider-Man
40%
Batman
40%
Lean, muscular, and responsible
Honest and a defender of the innocent.

^^i took it again and answered a lot more honestly

Sir Whirlysplat
What a suprise roll eyes (sarcastic)

"You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others."

Yup I'm Supes smile 90%

snoopdogg
Your results:
You are SupermanSuperman
100%
Green Lantern
85%
Hulk
75%
The Flash
75%
Iron Man
75%
Supergirl
70%
Robin
70%
Spider-Man
55%
Batman
50%
Wonder Woman
50%
Catwoman
20%

Kinda Ironic. I am Superman!

DigiMark007
I got Spidey....wasn't even trying to either, so that's encouraging. Not terribly surprising though. He's my favorite super hero mainly because I'm him without the super powers (and hot wife). smile

Your results:
You are Spider-Man 80%
Superman 70%
Hulk 65%
The Flash 65%
Robin 63%
Green Lantern 55%
Supergirl 43%
Batman 40%
Wonder Woman 38%
Iron Man 35%
Catwoman 30%

You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.

They should specify which Lantern though. There's a big difference between, say, Kyle and Alan.

Inspectah Deck
You are The FlashThe Flash
80%
Green Lantern
80%
Iron Man
55%
Superman
50%
Supergirl
50%
Wonder Woman
45%
Robin
45%
Catwoman
45%
Hulk
40%
Spider-Man
30%
Batman
25%

soleran30
I would have been a Green Lantern then Superman...............Do I get to pick the green lantern as well...........................ION bam.

jumpmann
I'm Supergirl...and I hate life.

Blair Wind
The GL they are using is Hal. Hot tempered and huge will. Ive taken that test before, I always get either Ironman or Gl

Rewmac
http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/4750/ironmanresult3kn.jpg Honestly Thor would be better big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Femi32
I got Superman. What a surprise.

Marcus4600
I got Spider-Man. YAY!

Rewmac
Only I got IronMan so far?

Disappear
am i the only one getting a "no website configured to this address" page when i click the link?

pr1983
Originally posted by Disappear
am i the only one getting a "no website configured to this address" page when i click the link?

Same as i got... still, better than getting Robin...

wuTa
lil off-topic, but why does cyclops sometimes wear a full body-suit?....he looks like an olympic speedskater, i'm waiting for him to skate off into battle

pr1983
Originally posted by wuTa
lil off-topic, but why does cyclops sometimes wear a full body-suit?....he looks like an olympic speedskater, i'm waiting for him to skate off into battle

lol... just cassaday trying to revisit past glories i think...

wuTa
i think he wears it to "reveal" himself...that would explain all of his hot g/f's

pr1983
i think he wears it to "reveal" himself...that would explain all of his hot g/f's

lol... bit snug round the crotchular region right?

wuTa
that would be my guess.......unfortunatly, it would suck to be on his x-team (unless your emma or jean)

Cyclops-ok team, regroup, lets huddle up and...

Havok-AWW, WTF BRO??!!!...DON"T TELL US TO HUDDLE WHEN YOU"RE WEARING THAT SHIT!!!

pr1983
that would be my guess.......unfortunatly, it would suck to be on his x-team (unless your emma or jean)

Cyclops-ok team, regroup, lets huddle up and...

Havok-AWW, WTF BRO??!!!...DON"T TELL US TO HUDDLE WHEN YOU"RE WEARING THAT SHIT!!!

laughing

willRules
lol

Fanboy
I got 100% Superman.

Knightfall93
1. Batman
2. hulk (WTF)
3. GL

Next Venom_girl
Green Lantern (WTF?)
Catwoman
Hulk (Another WTF?)
Spider-man
http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/superhero/result.htm?a=50&b=65&c=60&d=65&e=60&f=47&g=85&h=50&i=95&j=95&k=55

Swanky-Tuna
Green Lantern 70%
Spider-Man 65%
Hulk 60%
Superman 60%
Robin 58%
Supergirl 53%
Iron Man 50%
The Flash 45%
Batman 45%
Wonder Woman 38%
Catwoman 35%

Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.

Spideys Sister
Spider-Man (surprise surprise...)The Flash and The Hulk. You are intelligent a bit of a nerd and you have great responsibility.

Knightfall93
So the HULK has a great responsibility\? The HULK has great imagination? What the f**k...

KharmaDog
You are Hulk

You are a wanderer with amazing strength
Hulk 65%
The Flash 65%
Spider-Man 55%
Iron Man 45%
Green Lantern 40%
Superman 40%
Batman 30%
Robin 27%

Disappear
the quotation's just for the first of the list, even if it's a tie.

i got a three way tie between spidey, the flash and the green lantern. 65% all around. and, since i don't like much DC, nor do i particularly care for spidey, i'll just say i'm the flash.

King KAM
I'm the Cap or Wolverine F*CK what the stup thing says.

Next Venom_girl
I'll just say Catwoman. "You have had a tough childhood,
you know how to be a thief and exploit others
but you stand up for society's cast-offs."

outarddwarf
Your results:
You are HulkHulk
80%
The Flash
80%
Spider-Man
60%
Robin
55%
Batman
50%
Iron Man
50%
Catwoman
45%
Green Lantern
40%
Supergirl
30%
Wonder Woman
30%
Superman
20%
You are a wanderer with
amazing strength.

Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

Fanboy
Originally posted by Fanboy
I got 100% Superman.

www.myspace.com

Search for Hansley I put it on my Myspace profile.

Thor Man
If you liked this quiz then also try "Which Star Trek character are you?" quiz
Your results:
You are Green Lantern
Green Lantern 90%
Wonder Woman 70%
Supergirl 70%
Hulk 70%
Robin 65%
Catwoman 60%
Spider-Man 50%
Iron Man 50%
The Flash 40%
Batman 40%
Superman 20%

=) Awesome. I wanted to get either Wonder Woman or GL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.