Resident Evil - Doom Station (Story Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rory Angelark

Fox13
(urm... how should i start?)

At god
"sorry Im late General Leon parker reporting duty..." Leon saluted the Gerneral "Ahhhhhh famous Leon I heard about you past few years good to have you on board" General said leon sat down and checked his gun "You must be Miss Angerlark Honor to meet you madam.." Leon Saluted to Angelark and sat down and smoked pack of cigars looking at his old picture

Rory Angelark
(Just introduce him as what he do as he arrived to the station)

Rory Angelark
Rory looked at Leon and grinned.

- "Mister Parker. The immortal isn't it? Well I guess we have someone capable here, I hope you don't have a problem taking orders from a woman" - Rory said.

Fox13
James rolled his eyes at everyone as he walked onto the station, he had a cigerette in his mouth, just when he had started to light it he saw the general and angelark. he lit it up and walked over to them "Sorry im a bit late, had to stop to get a drink" he said sarcastically "and then we had to come to this place. and no one has yet to tell me why i was supposed to come here"

LiL nAstY GirL
Kate ran through the station, their was an ellegid code red in the labs. Her hazel eyes showed determination as she grabbed her dual pistols, and ran into a lab. Inside she found a small party going on, due to the perfection of a new Virius.
"So this is a Code Red?" She yelled out, interuppting the party
"No, but that was the only way to get you to come." A man said.
"Save it." She said, starting to leave.
"Wait Kate." He called after her.
"No." She said, Aiming the gun to his head.
Kate left the room, and began walking around the station. She got to the observation deck, where you can look out into space. She lit up a ciggeret and put it between her lips. As she stood their, smoking, Kate saw a shooting star.
'I hope today they'll be some action.' She wished

At god
"No I don't I got a order from a woman before and delt with Nemisis...And yes Im Parker how did you know Miss Angerlark" Leon said and spinned his SMG and loaded a clip "Im not failing this one..." Leon said

Rory Angelark
- "Your not here to question, you are here to follow orders, now call up all special UNSIA units and get them to assemble here, now" - Rory said and the General hit the alarm. He raised the microphone and his voice was heard in every corridor of the station.

- "All Special UNSIA Units assemble at the HQ ASAP" - General Carlyle said.

Fox13
James rolled his eyes "oh cmon...." he said "i want to know why im here. and your gonna tell me, or im tellin on you!" he took a hit from his cig and loaded his hand gun, that of which was a berretta, his favorite. "all i ask is why im here, and why we all goin crazy."

At god
Leon saluted "Yes madam.." Leon said and went to the HQ immidiatly "I see something familiar with that Woman.....that I worked with hundread years ago...." Leon thought and took a seat and put his shades on "Mister Parker we have a Zombie problem" gerneral said "wetever must be some like other Zombies I delt with.. years ago samething..." Leon said and hit the microphone "Every UNSIA forces report HQ immdiatly" Leon said

LiL nAstY GirL
"All Special UNSIA Units assemble at the HQ ASAP"

'Ok, looks like I might be getting my wish after all' Kate thought.

Kate slowly walked through the Station until she got to the Headquarters. She saw a grouping of people already their before her. She looked at her cheif and asked "Whats up?"

Fox13
James walked into the HQ and took a drink from his bottle of coke, he looked at leon "do YOU have any idea why we're here?" he asked

Rory Angelark
- "I have been given orders by Doctor Jennings himself, incase you have forgotten that's your employer, and I wouldn't have a second's hesitation to blow your head infront of all this people since none of you have enough clearence or influence around this place to do something about it. Now you're not getting paid to ask questions about why you are here, just settle with the fact that you had been found in condition to assist in this place and you're lucky to be here, if you are not comfortable then I'll shoot you off the airlock myself" - Rory said and turned to leave when she heard Leon on the speakers.

- "Shit!" - Rory said and ran to Leon's position - "Now what?"

Fox13
James looked at his gun and twisted a small bolt, tightening it "ahh. i hope i get some action." he said "soo.... what exactly are we fighting again?"

stunna1773
~Robert Wagner a commanding officer for one of the Special UNSIA Units ~

Robert Wagner- ah great now what

Rory Angelark
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL

'Ok, looks like I might be getting my wish after all' Kate thought.

Kate slowly walked through the Station until she got to the Headquarters. She saw a grouping of people already their before her. She looked at her cheif and asked "Whats up?"

- "The new Chief in charge of Security is Rory Angelark, she was sent by Doctor Jennings himself, she's a real pain in the ass if you ask me, she has a stick up her ass or something, but she's really something" - The chief told Kate and heard the alarm that Leon sent out.

- "You better get there Kate" - the chief told her.

James looked at his gun and twisted a small bolt, tightening it "ahh. i hope i get some action." he said "soo.... what exactly are we fighting again?"

- "Somekind of Zombie again, you people can't keep anything clean around here, if you're going to go doing experiments take the necesary measures to contain the damn thing" - Rory said and looked at James - "You go mister 20 questions."

Fox13
*James smiled slightly*

"uh.. sorry.. wasnt payin attention.. where do you want me to go?" he looked at her and lit up another cig

Rory Angelark
Rory shot a glare at James and looked at the scientist.

- "Where is the zombie?" - Rory asked.
- "Down the elevator to the warehouse" - the Scientist said.

Rory rolled her eyes.

- "Let's go, Leon and James, you're coming with me" - Rory said as she went inside the elevator.

Fox13
"yes sir" he said to rory, and followed her into the elevator. "is it lunch time yet? im hungry" he joked, he needed to lift some spirits here, everyone seemed so freaked "cmoooon..... everyone cheer up, am i the only one in a good mood??"

Rory Angelark
Rory disregarded James' good mood comment and looked at Leon.

- "I don't want to wait around here all day Mister Parker" - Rory said.

Fox13
(he went offline)

"jus' leave em." he said "it would be alot safer anyways, we cant do anything if two people end up getting injured. we can handle this, cant we Rory. and besides, you just punched the down button waitin for leon soo.... cya later Leon!"

Rory Angelark
- "Right, and it's Miss Angelark or Ma'am to you" - Rory said as the elevator reached to a halt. Rory took out her Glocks.

- "Use one bullet to the heart and one to the head" - Rory said and took the corridor to the left. The room was full of halls since it was a warehouse.

Fox13
"what ever rory, i dont use titles." he said as he cocked his gun "now lets go before you lecture me again." he followed rory "if your thinkin on splittin up, i dont think thats a very good idea." he walked up next to her "and you aint gonna shoot nothin if you stay stressed, calm down for gods sake."

Rory Angelark
- "Shut your pie hole James, we won't be able to hear anything if you keep talking" - Rory said with her guns extended looking around the corner.

- "You watch the back I'll watch the front" - Rory said.

Fox13
James just rolled his eyes "gotcha rory." he looked back, and heard some lazy walking sound "shh..... you hear that?" he whispered

Rory Angelark
- "Keep ready, whatever comes out you shoot at it" - Rory said.

(Have to go, see ya tomorrow)

Fox13
James sighed "you lazy b... there it is!" he yelled and shot it through its head once, it fell and got back up "what the hell?" he shot it again, this time killin it. he head about 50 more of the groans and walking "um... i think we shoulda got leon...." he said "cuz uhhhh...... ITS PARTY TIME!"

ImmortalSamurai
Travis Burton lit his cigar as he walked down the dark corridor that led from the Station's Power Generator to the Warehouse. He contemplated the events that led him there. An engineer that was scheduled to check the generator disappeared earlier in the day and he had been deployed to locate him. When he got to the warehouse all of the forty-odd workers that were supposed to be there were MIA and Travis had searched the entire area before moving to the Generator area. There he had found nothing as well. A gunshot brought Travis out of his recollection and he hoisted the standard issue assault rifle to his shoulder. He cautiously moved to the doorway leading to the Warehouse and stepped through.

At god
"Am I late for the party mates?" Leon came with dual SMGs he shot at ugly basterds "Never fight a zombie alone..." Leon smiled and emptied his clip and killed 10 zombies "Now watch and learn from the master..." Leon ran and killed 10 more of the Zombies "Rest is ours....." Leon said smiling

((I have to sleep now bb))

Fox13
Around 10 more zombies came trough the doors "alright!" james yelled as he shot them down one by one, until he had to reload. he reloaded his gun while he let Rory shoot them. after he reloaded his gun he looked at the door and saw something he had NEVER seen before. it was big, around 10ft tall and was more brownish alien lookin thing "SAY ELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND!" james yelled as he started shooting it in its head. it took his whole clip to kill it "alright. we did it for now... more like i did it cuz your a lazy bit" he almost finished but Rory slapped the hell out of him "ow.. im just kiddin.... anyways.. maybe we should hang out around here until leon and the others arrive..." at his words he walked over to a weapons crate and opened it "ohhhhhh, puuuuurdy" he said as he pulled out a magnum "hmm.. i think ill call you jeff. ok jeff.. wheres your ammo?" he said as he dug around through the crate. he finally found a couple boxes of ammo and put them in his pouch "hey rory... you know im just playin around when i say stupid shit, but the truth is, i think your kinda nice, and cute at that. your only flaw is you take things too seriously." james stood up and started lookting through more weapon crates and found an assult rifle "hmm.. ill name you.... salty" he grabbed some ammo and put it in his pouch. he put his magnum AKA jeff in his holster, and put his berretta in his other holster, along with putting the assult rifle AKA Salty around his back. "well... what now Ma'am?"

ImmortalSamurai
Behind the group a single zombie quietly shuffled towards them. It had just grabbed Jame's Shoulder when a loud shout rang out. The zombie's grip slackened as it's head exploded in a brilliant display of gore. The looked stunned to the large man staring down the barrel of an antique Desert Eagle.

"Those weapons are Cryonix property. I highly suggest you put them back." Travis said as he puffed on his cigar.

Fox13
*James smirked as he whiped off the blood and brains*

"and this was my best pair of clothes, i suggest you pay for the new ones i know need." he said "AND ILL NEVER GIVE UP JEFF AND SALTY!!!!"

At god
(( take control of my chracter also if im not here))

"Guns are your friends and enemy use them wisly..." Leon said as he reloaded his SMGs "Now pass me a Battlerifle...." Leon said as he went and serched the Crate "more of those ugly basterds will be coming in soon so we better get ready..." Leon said "If you want to survive then you gun lover better fallow me..." Leon said as he commended James and shot more ugly little basterds "And you are.......Trivas....Nice to meet you Im leon Parker.." Leon said and blew a hole in the zombie's brain with his fists

ImmortalSamurai
"There are no more carriers. While you two took care of the group I see here, which I might add numbers at roughly thirty, I fought my way here and took care of the rest." Travis said as he holstered his sidearm. He looked at James as he took his cigar from his lips, "I saved you ass, consider that payment enough, cupcake." Travis then turned his attention to Leon. "As for you, there is only one person on this planet that I take orders from and none of you happens to be him." Travis said as he walked past the group towards the elevator.

Fox13
(you take orders from me? w00t)

James rolled his eyes "travis! we need you here, we cant hold off 40 or 50 at a time, or any more of those!" he poitd to the giant brownn moster, of which was missing its head "and besides that, you might need more ammo, so get your ass over here and take some.... but you can never take salty! salty and jeff are friends. im gonna look for some smokes or some food over here." james walked over to the freezer, where they keep most of the food, as soon as he opened the door, another zombie fell on him and started trying to bite him. james of coarse, due to his training, reacted as fast as he got touched. james grabbed the zombies jaw and kicked it off of him, he pulled out a grenade and kicked the zombie. "hey leon, shhould i blow this ass up? or shoot em?" james asked "shoot em" leon replied. James took out the magnum and blew the zombies brains out, getting blood and brains in james' mouth "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW" he said "I DIDNT WANT THAT KINDA FOOD!" he spit the brains and blood out and kicked the zombies headless body into the wall. "bastard...."

ImmortalSamurai
(Fox read my post and Bio, I only take orders from General Carlyle, and I just stated that all of the Zombies should be accounted for. This should give Rory enough to work with when she gets back so that she can take this RP in the direction she wants it to go. Plus if you got Zombie blood in your mouth then you are infected.)

Fox13
(i know that, but jus because she's gone dont mean i aint gonna rp erm and so far we have killed 22 zombies and 1 giant monster thingy, and i did read your bio, and i was only kidding erm so calm down and stop bein so.. whats the word.... serious? noo...... STRICT!! yea, its an rp, i takin notes of everything i kill, dont worry ^^ (plz note the sarcasm) )

ImmortalSamurai
(At god Killed 20 by himself. (Signs of God-modding if you ask me.) and you killed at least 11. which would leave approximatly 9 considering I stated that there were only 41 known People in a warehouse where there is only one entrance. And there should not be any major creatutes this early in the rp. They {Hell-Knights I assume} would take a hell of a lot more than one clip to Kill. Going from experience in Doom 3 on that one.)

Fox13
(never said it was a a monster from doom 3... havent you ever heard of la mutant licker??????))

ImmortalSamurai
(they are Not 10 ft tall. Besides this is over a century since the lickers were first created. We should be able to come up with better creatures than that. The licker happens to be a zombie that had time to mutate, and given the timeline in which I set up for my character that would not be possible. The only creature {Doom or Resident Evil} that is remotely near 10 ft. tall is the Hell Knight. Not even Nemesis is that tall.)

Fox13
(actually, the first Tyrant and the one from RE2 were both around 12ft tall, if you wanna be mister litteral. i have beat all but two RE games, i know what im talkin about. not to mention, i want to make a SUPER mutant licker for fun for me big grin )

ImmortalSamurai
(The Heights never reached 12 ft. According to the Resident Evil Archives released by Capcom themselves. I myself have beaten every RE Game released to date. I suggest you find the Resident Evil Archives book. It May cost $30, but it is worth it to hardcore Resident Evil Fans.

Fox13
James sighed and looked at leon and Rory, and the other two "im going to go outwards a little to see if there is anything else that needs to be watched. if i scream like a little girl, i have either pissed myself, or im dead. so ill be back in about an hour." at those words he loaded his weapons, and walked down where all the electricity was out, he could hear slow feet, as if they were being dragged. he looked up at the ceiling, and tried to turn the lights on, but failed. he turned on his shoulder light and pressed forwards, with his berretta held high. he walked down the hall, seing nothing, but could hear slow growls coming close at an alarming rate. not to mention all the sounds of groans and the sound of feet dragginf, he also heard a new sound, a more of a chuckle, as if something were laughing at him. he couldnt see what was there, but he knew it was. he looked around slowly, and then some sort of liqued dropped on his hair, and slid down his face. he lifted his hand to wipe it off, and it was sticky, like.... saliva. he looked out and suddenly was froze in fear. he saw a monster with a long and sharp looking toung. it sat there chuckling at him, as if daring him to move. james, in an instant, grabbed his assult rifle, and dropped on his back, blasting the licker to hell and back, and thats when all the zombies were in sight. he started shooting with his assult rifle, but everytime one fell down, it just got back up. "what the hell are you guys?!" he said as he slowly backed away, reloading his gun. he started firing again, this timee he only killed two. when he started to turn around, there were another bunch of them, he was surrounded "oh great...." he said to himself. he looked up and got an idea. he jumped up and grabbed the piping, hauling himself on the pipes. he was about 10ft off the ground, he started shimying down the pipes, shootung the zombies with his fully loaded berretta. he shimyed back to the main area and jumped in. he sealed the doors quickly. luckily he knew the code to re-open the door, but he didnt think that was such a good idea. "hey uh rory... what would you say if i told you.. there is about 50 of those zombie things outside this door?"

ImmortalSamurai
Travis looked at Rory as James walked away, "Whatever. If you guys need me I'll be upstairs debriefing with Gen. Carlyle." Travis said as he walked into the elevator.

Fox13
Jamews sighed and looked at rory and leon. "uh travis..." he said "i need to talk to you for a second...." he walked and stopped the elevator door from closing. "Travis.. uh..." he moved his hand from his arm, revealing a rather large wound "um... please dont shoot me...."

ImmortalSamurai
As soon as Travis saw the wound he grabbed ahold of James' neck and yanked him into the elevator. "Listen, I may not like you, and I sure as hell don't agree with your being assigned to my quadrant. However, I will not allow a member of my team to endanger himself, or OTHERS. Now the way I see it, you have two choices. One, you can come with me to Delta Lab and undergo a very painful and energy consuming vaccination, or Two, you can eat a bullet." Travis said as he unholstered his Desert Eagle and placed it between James' eyes. "What's it going to be, cupcake?"

Fox13
James rolled his eyes and pushed Travis off of him, and pulled out his magnum "next time you call me cupcake, ill wont just make you EAT a bullet, but ill shove my damn gun down your throat!. and id much rather have the vaccination." he said as he braced himself for what more than likely, will turn into a fight "and i dont care that you dont like me, what matters is we are a team. Not to mention, your not exactly doing as was told. we were to stay down here. but what ever. and im serious about the cupcake thing!"

ImmortalSamurai
"You know what, I don't give a damn what your orders are, because I was given alternate orders. You are infected the longer you stay down here following orders the shorter time it will take you to turn. Now you're snapping back at a superior officer that has no problem killing you here and now. I suggest you press the button for the Delta Labs before I change my mind about helping you, CUPCAKE."

Fox13
James made a sour face and pushed the button. he immidietly after the doors closed, punched travis in the mouth "fruit cake!" he yelled "you aint much of a teammate! no matter how pissed id get at anyone, they alwats come first you ass! stop bein a ****er and ****ing help me, try to be nice and not a complete *****!"

ImmortalSamurai
Travis laughed as he turned his head back to face James. "You have anger, that's good, you'll need it to survive. One thing you need to learn though is to never strike a superior officer." Travis pulled a Tazer from his pack and jabbed it into James' neck. "Let's get one thing straight. I am not a nice person. I am a ****ing Soldier! I follow my orders and get the job done. You **** with me one more time and you'll be one of Delta Labs new Guinea Pigs. Now I'm taking you to Delta Labs, but whether you walk there or I carry you there is your choiced." Travis Said as the elevator came to a stop.

Fox13
James was now pissed, he kicked travis in the face, knicking him to the ground "wow, to scared to fight hand to hand?" he taunted "lets got to the lab before i rip your head off." he walked out of the elevater and looked around "hmm.... before you try to attack me again... can you tell me why this place is here, and why this place hasnt any zombies?"

ImmortalSamurai
Travis picked up his cigar and put it back in his mouth. He then stood up and looked at James. "I used the tazer to keep from hurting you, but that's all out the window now isn't it. Twice striking an officer, and multiple counts of insubordination. That alone will have you ass courtmarshalled and floating in a tube for the eggheads. I prefer a sentence of death myself." Travis quickly drew his Desert Eagle and fired two shots. Both shots found their marks in the brain cavity of a couple of carriers coming up behind James. "Since you will die if we don't cure you I just might get my wish." Travis said as he holstered his sidearm. He reached up and pressed his comm. "Gen. Carlyle this is Sergeant Travis Burton. We have a level 5 outbreak in the warehouse and Delta labs. Suggest you contact the other quadrants and quarantine ours ASAP, over." Travis said as he watched James kick one of the downed carriers. The wet smack reverberated down the corridors. "That's affirmative, Sarge. Be careful down there, over and out." The response from the General came with a burst of static. "Let's get you to the Lab, Corporal." Travis said as he took the lead, aiming his Assault rifle down the corridor.

(just gave you a rank that I knew was under Sarge. Sorry if you don't approve. BTW see my latest post in the character thread for a completed pic of my character. whenever I say Assault Rifle I mean the one used by Reaper in the Doom Movie.)

Fox13
(i saw it, is that ur action figure?)

James sighed, but followed "uh... is this gonna hurt?" he asked stupidly "i better get a lollypop" he folded his arms "DAMMIT! why is everyone in such a pissy mood? i mean really, everything is being handled.... i alone survived like 50 of those damn things..... what makes you all so scared? ...of course.. i only killed 2 of the 50 that surounded me... but either way. you guys are just.... chicken." james laughed to himself and lit up a cigerette and started smoking. "so, is there anything that is actually worthy of being scared of besides the things with the long tongue? cuz if there isnt, you all have no clue how to fight.... in the past hundred or so years, the human race as really gone to hell... WE NEED FIGHTERS FOR GODSAKE!" james took a hit off of his cig and was deciding to quiet down, but his mind voted against it "are you gonna poke and prode me n' stuff? cuz i would MUCH rather just be knocked out when you do this.... AND DONT TAKE THAT LITTERALLY!!!! i feel sick from those brains that were in my mouth... ok.. im out of stuff to complain about...."

ImmortalSamurai
"It's hard to believe you are a soldier. Everytime you open your mouth you give away our position." Travis said as he stopped and puffed on his cigar. He reached up and hit his comm. "Angelark, come in over. I need a SitRep Yesterday! Over." Travis looked over his shoulder at James. "You need to be scared, if you aren't then you don't know your history. Ever hear of Raccoon City?" he asked as he waited for Rory's reply.

(Fox I'm out for tonight. We don't need to leave the others behind. I'll be back tomorrow. Yes that is my action figure. I put a gasmask and a helmet on him so that when you rp gets started I have Hunk.)

Fox13
James rolled his eyes "yes i heard about it, and YES i was in it. if you think im scared of a couple monsters, you got another thing comin, and you shouldnt be either.... man.. i havent eaten in about 100 years....." he said as his stomach growled "and one more thing... lighten up. we ARE...well you and rory are specially trained. i know what to do cuz iv been in this kinda situation for as loong as i can remember..... and at that i rest my case, im a better survivor than...YOU." he pointed at travis "i remember racoon city.. it was horrible... i lost my family then, and since then iv been prone to guns and protection of others. i mostly worry about others before myself. i wish you would. but.. you are helping me... so thanks. maybe after this is all said and done, i can get my life back."

ImmortalSamurai
(Dude, This is 2155! The Incident at Raccoon City was 157 years before this RP Takes place!.)

soren
(Wow you know what your sayin'. lol can some one tell me what just happened??????? and fox I'll limit myself on alking for recaps, it's just I don't like looking back if there's like been seven pages made since I got off.)

soren
Originally posted by soren
(Wow you know what your sayin'. lol can some one tell me what just happened??????? and fox I'll limit myself on alking for recaps, it's just I don't like looking back if there's like been seven pages made since I got off.)

Rory Angelark
(Soren, we all arrived at the station, I'm incharge and there's a little authority issue between me and ImmortalSamurai, we went down a warehouse and we killed forty one zombies, now Travis and James are at the infirmary and me and Leon are on our way to the infirmary)

Rory heard Travis, a look of anger was now all over her face, who did he think he was? Doctor Jennings was the authority over all in the installation, not to mention the guy who was the face of the UN. Everything including the UNSIA was his and she was his top operative, whenever things got out of hand, she was the purging fire he would send.

- "This guy really thinks he's something, the damn General Carlyle answers to me and this guy thinks he can bypass my authority?" - Rory said and then picked up her radio.

- "Look Travis, you won't give me orders, your precious General answers to me and he'll do what I say when I say it, don't forget, Doctor Jennings owns this place and he owns the UNSIA, if you have any questions on how the whole chain of command works now, then let me make things easier for you, I tell all you people what to do and you do it, otherwise you have a meeting with a bullet and the airlock...Doctor Jennings sent me here for a reason and that is to keep you people at bay" - Rory said and looked around another zombie was approaching her, She kicked the zombie with a spinning kick and then shot him twice.

- "Damn things" - Rory said and walked inside the elevator heading for the infirmary in the UNSIA department, finding Travis and James. Rory was followed by Leon. She stormed inside the infirmary.

- "Just who the hell do you think you are Travis? You had your time here and your people screwed up, otherwise I wouldn't be in this hell hole" - Rory said.

soren
(thnx big grin)

Lance: *he seen rory and leon, and walked up to them* "Hi."

(if you want to know what lance looks like, here's a pic, he's the one all the way on the left.)

soren
(here it is. the on all the way to the left. It's doc holliday.)

Fox13
James looked at rory "hey boss lady, they poked me with needles." he said jokingly "i want a lollypop! and some damn food!!!!!" james sighed as he loaded his assult riflt, and beretta "So rory.... anything happen? i suggest not opening the warehouse security door. there are about 50 zombies behind it. and you guys are so damn lazy, i went to check it out, and got bit! luckily these gay scientists helped me. BUT THE NEEDLES HURT WORSE THAN THE BITE!"

soren
Lance: "50 you say, I want to check that place out." "Hopefully I don't get bit." "I can't take pain."

Fox13
James rolled his eyes "you arent trained enough. you shouldnt try to take them on like i did, i almost got killed. be smart." he said, actually with a serious tone. "dont be an idiot." he stood up and walked to rory "whats our next move?" he ased "im done listening to sargeant fruit cake.. i mean travis."

LiL nAstY GirL
~Wow I missed alot. Can someone recap?~

At god
((Look it's really hard to keep up with you guys Im saperated omg recap..plz)

Fox13
(no, we all in the imfermary)

At god
((So im there also? and plz slow down too))

Fox13
(im doing what im suposed to. actually make this a story. not one line it)

Dyingstar
(( AWSOME RE APROVED !!!!!!...............problems ? we cant slow down and btw why give a recap ? let them figure it out ))

At god
((fine fine...))

Leon looked at Imfermary "Heh it's quiet around here..." Leon said and loaded his SMGs "Madam it's good time to take a break here..." Leon said to the boss lady "James pass me that battlerifle over there please.." Leon asked james

Fox13
(umm... there are no zombies here... i asked why a few posts ago)

Dyingstar
(( so why the **** WOULD YOU CALL IT RE !!!! anyway im in im so stressed right now fogive my actions ))

Fox13
(we are in a safe place, now stop getting pissed at everything rand!)

Dyingstar
(( shut up dork , were do you make a profile ? ))

Fox13
(find out ur own damn self ass)

Dyingstar
(( i will shit face ))

At god
((guys please stop fightingg))

Fox13
Originally posted by Fox13
James rolled his eyes "you arent trained enough. you shouldnt try to take them on like i did, i almost got killed. be smart." he said, actually with a serious tone. "dont be an idiot." he stood up and walked to rory "whats our next move?" he ased "im done listening to sargeant fruit cake.. i mean travis."

ImmortalSamurai
Travis Looked at Rory as she came walking up to him after James was put through the gruelling vaccination process. "Just who the hell do you think you are Travis? You had your time here and your people screwed up, otherwise I wouldn't be in this hell hole" Rory said. Travis couldn't help himself and began to chuckle. "Carlyle doesn't answer to you for everything lady. He has all authority over what you can only dream about. You are looking at the UNSIA Delta Squad. I answer Directly to Gen. Carlyle and he to Dr. Jennings in all matters concering Delta Squad." Travis pulled out his large knife and began cleaning beneath his fingernails, "Hell the only reason I'm here is because Jennings respects me and my abilities. Ha! That's what the order said. The sonovabitch is afraid of me. I broke his jaw a month before I was sent here, because he sent my squad into a situation that left me the sole-survivor."

Travis finished with his knife and re-sheathed it. "So if you think the orders of that meglomaniac means shit to me, you're sorely mistaken." Travis turned to James and slapped the large bruise where all the needles penetrated. "You call me 'fruitcake', but you are the one babbling like a high schoolgirl and naming his firearms. You 're just a cut rate psycho. You stay with Angelark and follow your orders. Pray you don't get in my way again."

Dyingstar
(( right sorry , Robbie doesnt get the point of me having a bad day )) name:Rand
Height:6'3
weigh:178
Job: a officer Rookie who went to colledge to get his degree in Criminal Law

* rand kept running open the emergency shutter in the back of the station* HOLY SHIT ! * he was scared , of the zombies that were aproaching he took out his Browning HP and fired at them*

At god
((When in not here I want Fox to control my charcter))

"Alright why don't you stop figting it's not time to fight right now.." Leon said "We got bigger problems to deal with." Leon said again and spinned his SMG. Leon looked out the windown always darkout side "Space..." Leon said to himself

feline
~recap~

Fox13
James rolled his eyes. and stuck his tongue out at Travis "you know... you could just calm down." he said with a shrug "i try to make everyone cheer up, but everyone is acting psycho over something stupid. if we work together, we can do this...."

ImmortalSamurai
(Dyingstar, find the Character creation thread and use the template their. Thanks. Also I believe you had a misunderstanding in the Role Playing Idea thread. The term 'Magnum' refers to any number of Revolvers, rifles, Ammunition and other firearms that use a larger than usual round. The word was used for centuries to describe large bottles of Wine and Champagne, before ever being used for firearms. Hell it is even used for Condoms. The point is that the 'Magnum' you seem to be referring to is the Desert Eagle which comes in a variety of calibers and cost around $2000.)

At god
"I think it's time to move out something feels wrong here..." Leon said and the banging was coming from the airduct "shhhhh here that?" Leon said and the airduct's door opened and creeked

Dyingstar
* he got in and he SWAT truck was there so he looked inside and a shotgun on the floor , he picked it up and sot the remaing zombie but that was the last shell* O GOD ! * he seared and found 9 shelsl and he loaded the shotgun and blasted the last one and sat down out of breath* .............i cant do this im ganan die * he was in panic*

At god
((I think dying star doesnt get where we are..))

ImmortalSamurai
(Dyingstar, this is On Mars and in the year 2155. There is not SWAT truck, as the UNSIA is the equivelant of All police and military operations on Mars. hope that helps.)

Dyingstar
(( yes it does so its like a kinda DOOM 3 RP then rigfht ? thx for being patient with me sad )) * Rand got up and looked out the window , all he could see was a dust storm * ........* he called in his radio* this is Rand i repeat Rand is anyway getting this transmission ?

At god
Leon noticed that he was being contacted by someone "This is Leon Parker report.." Leon said through his phone and looked at the opened air duct

feline
~i'm just place annawith y'all if thats ok~
"whats going on"

Dyingstar
YES AWSOME SOMEONE IS ALIVE ! this is Rand code number 5339201 we need to rondavo these things are everywere ! * as soon as he said that a few came by*

Fox13
James sighed and looked at anna "ah, hello. well... we is all about to die... i am still hungry.. i want my lolly pop.... anything i missed?"

feline
"anna looked around.who are you"

At god
"Leon here Im losing your transmission over..try and make it to the Station 553121" Leon said through his phone and drew his SMG as the Hands from the Airduct came out and the face with red eyes covered by parastic life forms

Fox13
James smiled at anna "James Ashford at your service, Ma'am."

Dyingstar
Roger that !!! * the zombie jumped on Rand droepd the radio and threw the zombie off * ah ! * shoots it with shotgun two times * these things are stronger .......... * he ran to the main hall looking for the number *

Fox13
(at god.. we are in a SAFE place.)

feline
"nice to meet you james.i'm Anna.Anna Sparks"

At god
Leon walked up to Anna "Nice to meet you Im Leon parker are you only survivor here?" Leon asked Anna and smoked pack of cigars

Fox13
Originally posted by feline
"nice to meet you james.i'm Anna.Anna Sparks"

James smiled "yea, nice to meet you too." he looked at her, studying her from head to toe "soo.... we have to wait for rorys command.. I WANT MY LOLLY POP!! YOU POKE ME WITH NEEDLES AND I DONT EVEN GET A STICKER?!" james put on a frown and folded his arms

ImmortalSamurai
( http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t394294.html
For Dyingstar.)

"Shut your cake hole Corporal. The SitRep is, there is a Level 5 outbreak in the warehouse and there was one in here. James and I took care of what little resistance there was. Gen. Carlyle has quarantined this quadrant meaning nothing in or out. Now the Warehouse has only one entrance and that is the elevator. I suggest we regroup and come up with a plan of attack." Travis stopped as he heard Rand's radio message. "If he is outside of this quadrant then he is SOL."

At god
"He should be here in few minutes should we wait?" Leon asked Travis "And I do not know my frikken rank..." Leon said while smoking "Besides we have to finish this soon or later... and I forgot what our mission is. Was it about a huge zombie tring to destroy a station or a combie problem.." Leon asked

Dyingstar
* Rand kept running and found the hall running toward them* HAY OVER HERE !!!

feline
"right"looking at james."what are we jump against.and whats their weakness"

Fox13
James sighed "yes sir! i have a plan.... but it may seem a little harsh... but it will work..." he said "Travis, i ask permission to speak my plan."

Fox13
<srry, internet messed up>

Dyingstar
* Rand was out of breath and checked his shells *not ....... good .....* he had 5 left *

At god
"A common zombies...that's all" Leon said and was done with his cigars "And do I know you only delta force is suppose to be here lady not a girl that is lightly armed and knows little martial arts.." Leon said as he walked up to her

feline
"well i gotgood aim.you should be nice toward a lady"

At god
"heh wetever.." Leon walked away and walked to Rand "here are some shotgun shells that I found don't waste them all soldier.." Leon said and gave him 2 box of Shotgun shells

Dyingstar
ahaha common zombies there stronger than ever (( pic of my gun ))

Fox13
Originally posted by Fox13
James sighed "yes sir! i have a plan.... but it may seem a little harsh... but it will work..." he said "Travis, i ask permission to speak my plan."

Dyingstar
thanks sir i need it * he loaded his gun* im so tired of all this

At god
"Soldier do you even know who your speaking to?And are you even a Delta force?" Leon asked and Cleaned his SMGs "If your not I suggest you go back to USSIAN HQ and report that we are alive" Leon said "Or you can stay..the name is Leon Parker yours?" Leon asked

Dyingstar
Rand Schillinger i am a soilder , really more like sercurity but ya i know how to work any fire arm and im really new so all this is a bit devistation

feline
"ok.whosethe boss here. i need to speak with him"

At god
"Hmmmm you sure know how to make an excuse then come with us we can use your support soldier" Leon smiled and saluted "Welcome abord..." Leon said and walked away

Dyingstar
thankyou sir ! * he stood up with a very firm salute *

Fox13
"ok.whosethe boss here. i need to speak with him"

"me, rory, and travis are the highest ranks here." he said with a shrug "Leon is just a presidential security. travis has the same rank as rory. so talk to any of us 3."

Dyingstar
dont talk to me for help i dont have a dam clue * a xombie walked by Rand shot it twice in the head nad it kept walking to them* wth ?

At god
"Hey do not mess with the ranks boy...Im the sargent around here got that?" Leon said and gave Rand a body armor that Leon retrived from somewhere he doesn't know how he did but he just did.

((we're in a safe place))

feline
"there somethings that we will need.do we have food,water,shelter and more ammo.

ImmortalSamurai
(I am the only one here that has the Delta designation. You are all UNSIA Grunts.)

Travis looked to Rand as he came running up. "Soldier, are there more of those things back the way you came?"
At hearing James' request, "What is it Ashford?"

At god
"Hmm a wise lady I like that..." Leon sat at the chair and reviewed his reports so far "Alright Rand I want you to step over here please... you need to take few little tests" Leon said and got his memo out

Dyingstar
umm sure sir * he steped aside were he asked *

Fox13
James looked at travis "well, we could use some explosives...."

James sighed "i havent eaten in over 150 years... i was frozen since then." he said "i would actually like something to eat right now. and at any rate. im going to go get some food and water from the warehouse. hopefully those zombies didnt break through the door.... yet.... im going to need one person. and i would like to test anna in combat. so anna, please come with me." he walked towards the elevator

solidsnake57
Lee Solid wakes up. His head and ears are ringing. He slowly stands up looking round. Most of the med desk has been blown up. He spots a body laying on the floor and runs over to it. Crouching down he checks the pulse on the neck. He can't find one. He quickly turns the person over to find it is his old friend. James Harrison. They had grown up on the station together. James Harrison was a sceintist that helped in med bay. Lee quickly turns round turning his face away from his friend as tears stream down his eyes. He can't remember how the explosion happened. He then remembers his sister is on the station. He turns round grabbing the beretta on the floor. His own Beretta still in his leg holster. He wipes the tears from his eyes as he stands up.

At god
Leon checked for bites and it turned out to be none "If you fail any of these tests soldier then I'll have to kill you sorry but it's the rule around here....." Leon said and checked everything "Your good..." Leon said

Fox13
(read my last post at god. i already said im getting them)

At god
((srry -_- Im confused lol))

ImmortalSamurai
(At God, as I said before I am the only Delta you all are not.)

feline
anna followed."zombies.huh?"

Dyingstar
uhhhhh thx sir ......... * he walke daway* so what are we ganna do ? we must be the last forse left

At god
((Look I missed alot so plz be patient with me thank you Rand your not a force))

Fox13
James smiled as anna walked in the elevator. he pushed the button to head to the warehouse "Yea, tons of em.. dont be dumb like me and try to take on 50 at a time..." he said "so.. tell me about yourself."

feline
~wait. whats going on. are you tellme on delta force gets to fight~

At god
Leon wanted to go and have some action "Im going to kill somezombies" Leon said and pushed the elevator and opened Leon was at another side he got ready his gun and loaded a clip "Party time..." Leon said as he got ready

((no every body gets to fight))

Fox13
(what? hell no.. we all will, otherwise we all die.)

Dyingstar
(( ? what are u talkin bout Feline ? )) * Rand loaded his gun up to 8 shells and took a deep breath * great my team would kill me * he said low voice *

At god
((Im just going to get leon to go on a spree..plz plz plz))

feline
"well i went to med school got a job ,became a nurse. and know i don't know what i am."looking at the floor

Fox13
(dammit, everyone go to the discussion for this kinda stuff.)

feline
~thanx for the info. immortal had me confused~

Fox13
"well i went to med school got a job ,became a nurse. and know i don't know what i am."looking at the floor

James smiled "whats wrong?" he asked "you say you have good aim, and thats awsome. we need all the help we can get. and im sure you will make an excelent addition to the team. and at any rate, we will not give up or fail this mission. this is me just rambling.. sorry.. please continue."

At god
((FINE...............))

Leon felt that it stopped he went to his phone "Rand come in I want you to get me down from a elivator now.." Leon said and tried to push the emergency button but wont work. And tried to contect James "James Im stuck at the elivator requesting for help over.." Leon said

feline
bushing her hair out of her face she continued."oh my mom was never a good mother, but the past is the pass.so what about you"

Dyingstar
* Rand called in * yea sir ........... no ihavent yet they have no clue i think they may kill me ill just stay low * he said to his boss*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>