Mystical Fantasies RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxLuvMe4MexX
(Here's the first post. have fun!)

"Would you hold still?!" Michelle yelled, apparantly annoyed at the little animal she held in her hands. She was at a small body of water, a lake to be exact, trying to wash the small creature free of the dirt that covered it. The puppy barked happily, not knowing he was causing her trouble.
"There, all done." she said, finally taking him out of the water and wrapping him in a large piece of cloth. It was well into the night, and not a sound could be heard other then her and the small insects around them. Andsheh ad to admit, she was growing hungry... she needed to find her next meal.

sobe
(()ths have perrmison??))

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by sobe
(()ths have perrmison??)) yes it does i checked

Fox13
(ok.. i need to know where to start out >&ltwink

Dyingstar
(( yea i signed up for this .....hmmm when will this start ))

XxLuvMe4MexX
(I already started it, you can jump in whenever and wherever you like.)

Fox13
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
(Here's the first post. have fun!)

"Would you hold still?!" Michelle yelled, apparantly annoyed at the little animal she held in her hands. She was at a small body of water, a lake to be exact, trying to wash the small creature free of the dirt that covered it. The puppy barked happily, not knowing he was causing her trouble.
"There, all done." she said, finally taking him out of the water and wrapping him in a large piece of cloth. It was well into the night, and not a sound could be heard other then her and the small insects around them. Andsheh ad to admit, she was growing hungry... she needed to find her next meal.

*James was walkin by the lake but stopped when he saw a vampite, and she looked hungry. he started to walk backwards but tripped and fell into the lake, hitting his head on a rock, knocking him out*

"............."

Thunder Fox
obie had been traveling from shadow to shadow for hours now

XxLuvMe4MexX
Originally posted by Fox13
*James was walkin by the lake but stopped when he saw a vampite, and she looked hungry. he started to walk backwards but tripped and fell into the lake, hitting his head on a rock, knocking him out*

"............."

Hearing a sudden loud noise, Michelle looked to her right to see a man unconscious on the ground.

"Who is that?" she asked to herself as she walked towards him. her stomach was grumbling in protest, but she fought her urge to bite him... for the moment.

Fox13
*James opened his eyes, the only thing he saw when he did was the vampire hovering over him, staring at him. he freaked out and jumped up and walked backwards*

"s..stay back!" he said as he tried to reach his knife

Dyingstar
* Rand was a vampire killer abd he saw her , took out his gun* OK VAMPIRE PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR DIE !

Fox13
(dude... not much of an intro there... try and take a walk first?)

Dyingstar
(( WHAT ! YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO !!!! ok well nvm this ))

XxLuvMe4MexX
(Please try to refrain from arguing you guys... everyone RP's differently... >< )

*James opened his eyes, the only thing he saw when he did was the vampire hovering over him, staring at him. he freaked out and jumped up and walked backwards*

"s..stay back!" he said as he tried to reach his knife

Seeing his knife, she grew annoyed and snarled, baring her teeth as she snatched away his knife in a blurr.

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you... you should be careful with what you point at people." she said bluntly. Sitting down with her hands underneath her bottom, she showed him that she didn't mean any harm. "What are you doing out here so late at night?" she asked.

"Arf! Woof!" the puppy barked happily, running over on it's teeny legs and crawling up on the mans lap.

Fox13
*James sighed*

"i was bored..." he said as he put his knife away. and pet the puppy "sorry bout that... i get scared easily...."

XxLuvMe4MexX
She smiled and watched as he pet her pet, the puppy wagging it's tail excitedly.

"it's alright... but I could sense that you're scared... you know I'm hungry." she said, laughing slightly,then her expression went blank and she stood up, turning around with her back to him. "Don't be afraid though, I don't kill unless I need to. but if I'm hungry enough... sometimes my mind takes over and I feed unconsciously. So I would leave..." she said, her fangs unwillingly lengthening.

Fox13
*James sighed*

"well... there are always animals to..."feed" on.... why dont you go feed off a cow or somethin?" he started to back away

Dyingstar
(( well then its settled)) * Rand walked behind her * you VAMPIRE STOP RIGHT THERE !

Thunder Fox
zane was watching hovering above them as a shadow

XxLuvMe4MexX
*James sighed*

"well... there are always animals to..."feed" on.... why dont you go feed off a cow or somethin?" he started to back away

She sighed inwardly, her fangs now fully exposed. "Animal blood doesn't satisfy as much as human blood does. I usually don't kill the person though... I just drink what I need and leave them alive." her eyes slowly began turning into a bright red, her hunger beginning to take over.
"Leave now if you don't want to be my next victim." she said, her voice calm.

Originally posted by Dyingstar
(( well then its settled)) * Rand walked behind her * you VAMPIRE STOP RIGHT THERE !

hearing another mans yell, she jerked her head in his direction to see who he was. Noticing he was a vampire hunter, her eyes widened in slight shock and fear.

"Shi.t! Vampire Hunter..." She cursed under ber breath, grabbing the puppy and jumping into the security of the trees to get out of his attack range.

Fox13
*James sighed and looked at the man. he got up and walked towards the directions the vampiress went. she forgot her things. he was slightly calmer after she said she doesnt kill, so he prolly wouldnt mind being bitten by her, he was just a tad scared of the pain it would be. he carried the towls and the other things she left in the direction she went*

"...."

XxLuvMe4MexX
Jumping through the trees at increible speed, she finally landed safely onto the ground below, holding her puppy in her hands.

"Damnit! I can NEVER find a safe place to stay, they always find me.." she cursed to herself. Then realization struck her. "And I didn't even have time to pick up my things." her eyes glowed even redder in her anger and she forced herself to stay calm. "Hopefully it'll still be there when I go back later... if that Vampire Hnter hasn't taken it."

Fox13
*James spotted the vamp and ran trying to keep up with her*

"HEY!!! YOU FORGOT YOUR THINGS!!!" he yelled "I HAVE THEM!!!! TAKE EM!!!"

XxLuvMe4MexX
Her ears perked up at hearing his voice. She put the puppy down and turned to face him, her hunger now uncontrollable.

"Grrr..." she growled under ber breath and before he could react, she pinned him to the ground, pinning her legs over his so he couldn't move, as well as his arms. then, turning his neck to the side, she sank her fangs into his blood filled artery, immediately sucking his blood.

Dyingstar
ummm * Rand shot at her with his gun * COME HERE !

Fox13
*James winced in pain, but wasnt going to try to get away, it could hurt more and possebly kill him. but right now the only thing he was worried about was the hunter who was about to kill her*

"gahh...."

XxLuvMe4MexX
(how did you manage to get there so fast?... eh nvm..)

The shot hit her shoulder, but the pain didn't phase her as she continued to feed. Her hunger was unbearable, but she slowly began to come back to her senses when she had had her fill.

'Oh no..' she thought, her eyes turning their normal hazel color again as she regained control over herself. nearly draining him completely, she pushed herself off of him with her hand over her mouth, not wanting to believe she had almost killed him. "I'm so sorry.." she said. That's when she noticed the Vampire Hunter...

Dyingstar
* he changed his clip and walke over to James * you ok kid .? (( late ))

Dyingstar
(how did you manage to get there so fast?... eh nvm..)

The shot hit her shoulder, but the pain didn't phase her as she continued to feed. Her hunger was unbearable, but she slowly began to come back to her senses when she had had her fill.

'Oh no..' she thought, her eyes turning their normal hazel color again as she regained control over herself. nearly draining him completely, she pushed herself off of him with her hand over her mouth, not wanting to believe she had almost killed him. "I'm so sorry.." she said. That's when she noticed the Vampire Hunter... * he backed up* that hurt quite a bit ya know ............ IM KILLING YOUR ASS !!!! * he loaded his Uzi clip in the gun and aimed at her head * STUPID IDOIT !!!!! * blood driping*

Fox13
*James skin under his fur was pale, he put his arm on the marks, where he was still bleeding*

"im fine..." he said "jus leave her alone... she isnt any differrent than you or me....."

Dyingstar
bull shit shes dead * he stumbled * dam her ! * he droped his gun and took a rag and raped the wound * shit .......grr * he aimed his gun once agian * time to shoot the other arm....................

Fox13
(she never hurt you, re-read her post blink )

XxLuvMe4MexX
* he backed up* that hurt quite a bit ya know ............ IM KILLING YOUR ASS !!!! * he loaded his Uzi clip in the gun and aimed at her head * STUPID IDOIT !!!!! * blood driping*

(Wait, I'm confused... how are you injured? 0.0)

Michelle grabbed her things as well as the puppy and made her escape again, trying to disappear from the Vampire Hunter's sight.

*James skin under his fur was pale, he put his arm on the marks, where he was still bleeding*

"im fine..." he said "jus leave her alone... she isnt any differrent than you or me....."

She grabbed her shoulder as the pain started to surge back to her body. Though she would still live, the pain was intense. She only just began to run when she remembered the man she had just bit. She couldn't just leave him..

Dyingstar
(( ooo she bite Robbie ...........OMG THEY KILLED .........ROBBIE !!! )) ..............grrr you better run out of here before i kill you !!!! * he ran to AJmes *(( sorry if i get mixed up im tired ))

Dyingstar
(( o and XxLuvMe4MexX you are very very very hot/cute/perfect ^^ ))

Fox13
(IM TELLIN CAM!!!!!!)

Dyingstar
(( ILL KILL YOU SCRAWNY ASS IF YOU DO !!!!!!!!! im tired out of my mind good night ))

XxLuvMe4MexX
(XD oh my... )

Knowing that James would be taken care of by the Hunter, she turned and disappeared into the shadows.

Fox13
*James sighed and stood up. he tried to chase after the vampire, but couldnt catch her*

"w..wait....." he said as he fell down from using the last bit of his energy, and passed out, the hunter already left him.

XxLuvMe4MexX
Sniffing him curiously, the puppy set it's little paws on his upper left arm, sniffing his face with his wet little nose.

"there you are... almost forgot you." Michelle said, reappearing in the sae spot she had disappeared. Whe frowned when she saw James laying on the ground vulnerable.
"Poor thing... I couldn't control myself. she said, then she looked down at her injured arm and watched as it healed before her eyes. "here.. I'll take care of you until you're fully healed." she said, lifting him as if he didn't weigh a thing.

Fox13
*James heard and felt her, but he couldnt do anything. he couldnt move or talk, the only thing he could do was open his eyes, and when he did all he saw was down her shirt, so he slowly closed his eyes as if he saw nothing*

"......."

XxLuvMe4MexX
After a while of walking with him awkwardly in her arms, they reached her home which was a good ways underground where the sun was unable to penetrate.

"Sniffler, watch over him ok? I'll be right back." she said, sitting James onto her black leather couch and her puppy, Sniffler, on his chest. She then walked into a different room, bringing a thick woolen blanket out with her.

Fox13
*James opened his eyes and turned his head towards the woman.*

"by the way...." he said weakliy "my name.. is james.... and i hope the hunter didnt hurt you.... to bad... you needed the blood.... its.. your way... to live... and thats why i didnt... struggle."

Thunder Fox
obie appeared by james

Fox13
(um.. we are underground)

Thunder Fox
(he travels in shadows

Fox13
(so.. he invaded a womans home... thats kinda messed up ))

Thunder Fox
(nver said he was polite g2g anyway)

XxLuvMe4MexX
(um.. we are underground)

(It's alright, he needs to meet up with us somehow I suppose... ^^ )

She smiled at James and played the blanket over him before kneeling down at his side.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't control myself, good thing I stopped then I did tho or else I... eeh!!" she stopped and screamed in shock when someone appeared right next to them. (obie) Angry at herself for letting her guard down, she immadiately transformed into her soulless self and threated with her glare to attack the intruder. "Who are you?!" she asked.

Fox13
(well, he went offline erm)

James smiled at the vampire "its ok.. better me than you..." he said, he coughed a few times but smiled again. "so... if your a vampire..... and you bit me... please tell me im not going to become one...."

XxLuvMe4MexX
(well, he went offline erm)

James smiled at the vampire "its ok.. better me than you..." he said, he coughed a few times but smiled again. "so... if your a vampire..... and you bit me... please tell me im not going to become one...."

She smiled sweetly at him. "No, you wont turn into one... not unless I mix my blood with yours. You need a sample of vampire blood in order for the vampire cells to overtake your human cells. DOn't worry, you wont become one.." she rubbed the back of her neck, wondering if that made even the slightest bit of sense to him.

Fox13
*James smiled at her, and slowly began to close his eyes.*

"either way... don't worry 'bout me.. you did what you had to.... and I'm glad to think that i might have saved you" he joked "but in any case, people shouldnt descriminate you just becuase you..a..vampire....." he slowly dosed off.

XxLuvMe4MexX
She picked up Sniffler and walked into her room, leaving him there to sleep with her handmade woolen blanket.

"he doesn't even know me, yet he feels comfortable enough to trust me.. no one's ever done that before." she thought, sliding into bed, immediately falling asleep, for the suns first rays were now peeking over the mountain tops.

Fox13
*JAmes woke up about 6 ot 7 hours later. fora second he thaught he was dead, but he looked around and started to remember. he slightly smiled and just laid there, trying to go back to sleep*

"...."

XxLuvMe4MexX
Sniffler sat next to the couch where james was laying, panting cutely while looking up at him, waiting for him to notice.

Michelle continued to sleep since it was still daylight outside, unaware that her dog was going to do something stupid.

Fox13
(oh god.. that dog better not try and rape me >&ltwink

*James looked over at the dog and sighed, he sat up and looked at it with his head cocked slightly to the left.*

"...?"

XxLuvMe4MexX
The dog barked happily, standing up on his hind legs while he places his front paws on Jame's knees, his tail wagging wildly.

"Arf! *pant* Woof!" Then snifler copied him, stopping his panting and tilting his head to the side as well as if curious to why he was doing that. then jumping onto all fours again, he began tugging at James's pant leg, wanting him to follow.

Fox13
*James sighed, and began to follow the dog*

"what is it? im tired..."

XxLuvMe4MexX
Running ahead of him to lead the way, Sniffler scurried into Michelle's room where she lay, sleeping. He then sat next to the bed, panting cutely once more as James walked in.

Fox13
*James looked in the room, and sighed, he started thinking if the dog touched the vampire, and she woke up, he would get introuble. he walked in, and looked at the puppy*

"....?"

XxLuvMe4MexX
The dog stood and clenched his canine teeth onto the edge of the bed sheet as he pulled it down to uncover an empty spot in the bed. Sitting down again, he began whimpering as he looked back up at James again.

Fox13
*James sighed and walked over to the dog, and gently sat next to it.*

"your going to get me in trouble" he whispered to the dog "i dont think i should be in here..."

XxLuvMe4MexX
Sniffler whimpered some more and began scraping at the side of the bed for James to get in. His big cute puppy eyes continued staring at him the entire time, his furry tanish tail tucked in between his legs sadly.

Fox13
*James sighed and gently sat on the bed*

"......" he sighed, he knew he was going to get in trouble

XxLuvMe4MexX
Barking happily, Sniffler jumped onto him, knowing him off balance and pushing him down onto the bed. the impact of his bod against the fabric jerked Michelle awake.

"Wh... *yawn* What's going on?" she asked before she rolled over, seeing james laying next to her. She yelped slightly and covered herself with the blanket, even though she was still fully clothed. "What are you doing here?!" She asked, Sniffler panting on James's lap happily.

Fox13
*James sighed*

"i knew the pup was up to something.... im sorry... the dog... andi cant stand it when an animal whimpers... im sorry..."

XxLuvMe4MexX
She glanced at the dog, then back at james and surprised even herself when she replied with only a small smile.

"i know why he did that..." she said, sitting up in her spot on the bed. "It's just that I've been alone for so long, he thought Id be happy if you were here with me. He isn't that old, but he's a smart one.." she leaned over and scratched Snifflers head affectionately.

(I have to go to bed, good night. ^^)

Fox13
(awwww ok sad)

*James sighed*

"i.. im sorry... but.. i dont think....." james sighed and breathed deeply "i would stay but.. i just... uh... i dont think.. you would want me to stay here."

Dyingstar
*arrived at his home hours later and look at his gun shelf deciding witch gun he should use* hmm ........eh * he still wanted to use the Uzi the size was light and easy to handle agiasnt Vampires * now were can i find that vampire * he wanted to kill her ASAP , Rand walked down the streets his gun hidden*

sobe
((OK))
Camille made her way doun a street little wind brushed on the back of her neck she had soft green eyes she was around 5.1 .Camille looked doun the street her body moved side to side softly and smoothly .

Dyingstar
* Rand walked past Cam and smiled , then turned back to look at her* ^_^

sobe
CAMILLE:LOSER

She kept walking her wings where in visabul her hair rested on her shoulders .
((sory posted wrronge pic))

Dyingstar
B!TCH ! * he was now pissed once agian * i swear its like all the girls down here are complete assh0les

sobe
Camille:what ever loser**sticks the middle finger up**

Camille wasnt thinking she was mad and didnt feel like chating

Dyingstar
* Rand turned around and followed her *you got some attitude on eh b!ch !

Knightfall93
*Alespar stepped out, grabbing reand by the collar*
"Apologise!"

XxLuvMe4MexX
(Welcome you guys ^^)

Michelle noticed that James had fallen asleep again... she had to admit that it was going to take a while for him to recover.

"Sniffler, stay here with him until he wakes up, ok?" she said, pinning a small piece of parchment onto the wall next to the entrance. "I'm going out, I'll be back soon." she took one last look at James, then kneeled down to pet Sniffler before she made her way above ground where the sun had already set.

Her home was in the middle of nowhere, a good ways away from townspeople who would no doubt try and kill her. Trees surrounded her small underground home, surrounded by different varieties of flowers as well. It was comfortable to her...

Knightfall93
Alespar thought he saw a movement in the corner of his eye... the vampire? He stepped away from rand.
(are we actually allowed guns? i presumed we wre still using swords etc...)

XxLuvMe4MexX
(No.. oh yeah that's right. -_-;; The way the RP has been going, i forgot that this isn't modern time. Sorry about that. There's no guns, just swords, magic, brute strength, etc.. no technology)

With her keen hearing and sight during the night, Michelle noticed commotion to her right. Looking in the direction from where it was coming from, she saw a group of people talking together.

"breakfast.." she said to herself, licking her lips. Then she notived one of them lok towards her. "Damn, he saw me.." cursing under her breath, shedisappeared into the shadows and watched from afar.

Xirius
Balazor walked through the forest, whistling happily, even as night closed in. His sense warned him of any danger, and he had never been afraid of the dark.
His pack, even though it was small, was growing heavy from his long walk.....he hoped he'd reach a town soon........afterall, a thief cant make a living without people to steal from......

XxLuvMe4MexX
Michelle continued to watch the group of people patiently, waiting for one of them to be alone... until she sensed another being nearby in the forest just a few feet behind her.
"Who's that?" she asked herself, turning around to face who it was. It was a man, alone, in the dead of night. Things could not get any better. Smiling, she stepped out of the shadows in front of him, her beautifuly features changed to that of which she was. A creature of darkness.
"Why hello there, going somewhere?"

Knightfall93
*Alespar saw the movement, heard a chilling whisper, and he dived for the tress... someone would be dead any second if he didn't do something! Even as he fell, he unsheathed the sworfd of Gondorian royal ancestry, Anduril, and gasped when he saw the vampire facing the horrified victim-to-be!*
"STOP! LOOK OUT!" Bellowed Alespar as he dropped, flailing his sword!

Thunder Fox
(recap)

Xirius
Michelle continued to watch the group of people patiently, waiting for one of them to be alone... until she sensed another being nearby in the forest just a few feet behind her.
"Who's that?" she asked herself, turning around to face who it was. It was a man, alone, in the dead of night. Things could not get any better. Smiling, she stepped out of the shadows in front of him, her beautifuly features changed to that of which she was. A creature of darkness.
"Why hello there, going somewhere?"

Balazor grinned, a vampire.....they always got freaked out when they realised their "helpless victims" were just as powerful as they were. Balazor loved being a werewolf..........."Actually love, I was just on my way into town, and I can see that you have pretty good night vision. Do you think you could give me directions?" He winked cheekily.

sobe
* Rand turned around and followed her *you got some attitude on eh b!ch !

Camille:you do not me you little perv

She put her hand tucked un her other arm her fairy powers where about to lose control

Knightfall93
*Alespar hit the ground, rolled, kneeling ready to rise... and stared. The vampire's target was smiling.. smiling in the face of certain death... he lowered his sword, lying still and hoping to avoid discovery...*

Thunder Fox
(um....yeah thanks alot.........)
obie was watching them in the background silently

XxLuvMe4MexX
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(recap)
(Nothing happened, literally... James is still in her house and Michelle left to go outside.)

Originally posted by Xirius
Balazor grinned, a vampire.....they always got freaked out when they realised their "helpless victims" were just as powerful as they were. Balazor loved being a werewolf..........."Actually love, I was just on my way into town, and I can see that you have pretty good night vision. Do you think you could give me directions?" He winked cheekily.

Michelle couldn't help but laugh at his remark, it was refreshing to play with her meal for once.

"Directions? I'd love to but, you see..." she began making her way towards him when the man she saw before jumped out at them, a sword in his hands. She rolled her eyes. "Damn... stop interrupting my dinner humans.."

Knightfall93
(OK, theres a big argument/ fight: rand is molesting Camille, I'm trying to save a guy from a vampire... or so i thought, and James is underground and wounded. OK?)

Xirius
(Nothing happened, literally... James is still in her house and Michelle left to go outside.)

Michelle couldn't help but laugh at his remark, it was refreshing to play with her meal for once.

"Directions? I'd love to but, you see..." she began making her way towards him when the man she saw before jumped out at them, a sword in his hands. She rolled her eyes. "Damn... stop interrupting my dinner humans.."

Balazor pounced ahead of Michelle and deflected James' sword, pushing a dagger to his throat. "I have to say, thats a bit rude, to be interrupting two people in the middle of a conversation"....He held the blade steady, not wanting to hurt him.
He turned to the vampire, blade unmoving, "Now," he smiled, "you were saying?"

Fox13
*James jumped up, and fell of the bed. he looked around and sighed. they were gone, the pup and the vamp.*

"damn.. i guess i could sleep til they get back...."

Thunder Fox

"Directions? I'd love to but, you see..." she began making her way towards him when the man she saw before jumped out at them, a sword in his hands. She rolled her eyes. "Damn... stop interrupting my dinner humans.." (thank you)
obie had stepped out of the shadows "who said i'm human...."

Knightfall93
"I have no problem with settling down to lasagne, maybe a glass of champagne, with a girl like you, but human? Really, not to my taste, vampire!" Spat Alespoar, struggling up and coming at her with his sword raised high!

Knightfall93
(James never attacked him and i think they referred to me about the impolite bit!)

Fox13
(um.. im still undergraound in michelles house stick out tongue

XxLuvMe4MexX
Michelle blinked in confusion, taking a few steps back at all the people that now gather arund her.

"How is it everyone knows where we were?" she asked, not sure of where to begin. She sighed to herself and glanced back at the man who was currently holding a knife to the other mans throat. "Well, this is quite interesting..."

Xirius
Originally posted by Knightfall93
"I have no problem with settling down to lasagne, maybe a glass of champagne, with a girl like you, but human? Really, not to my taste, vampire!" Spat Alespoar, struggling up and coming at her with his sword raised high!

(How did you get on the ground? I was just holding a knife to your throat?)

Fox13
(sigh)

Xirius
Michelle blinked in confusion, taking a few steps back at all the people that now gather arund her.

"How is it everyone knows where we were?" she asked, not sure of where to begin. She sighed to herself and glanced back at the man who was currently holding a knife to the other mans throat. "Well, this is quite interesting..."

Balazor grinned "It seems you're not to popular around here love, and as much as Id love to stay and chat, a werewolf and a thief as myself cant afford to much unpopularity.......So if you'd just give me directions, I'll let this fellow go and be on my way".He grinned, enjoying himself a lot.

Thunder Fox
"...."

Fox13
*James sat on the bed for a moment and stood up to stretch. he walked to the main room and sat on the couch*

"......"

Knightfall93
"So... you're a thief?" Gasped Alespar, (sorry about thaterror before) "Well... maybe I can help you!"

Thunder Fox
obie watched them

XxLuvMe4MexX
Balazor grinned "It seems you're not to popular around here love, and as much as Id love to stay and chat, a werewolf and a thief as myself cant afford to much unpopularity.......So if you'd just give me directions, I'll let this fellow go and be on my way".He grinned, enjoying himself a lot.

Her eyes widened at the word 'werwolf'. She kicked herself mentally... how was she unable to sense it? She was extremely uncomfortable with how comfortable the situation was getting. She glared at all of them and began to scatter her molecules into a sort of mist.

"Screw your directions, I see you have enough people here to help you anyway. And thank you, btw, for your kind "love" comments, but I do believe I'm quite the opposite." she said, floating and vanishing into vapors in the air.

Thunder Fox
Her eyes widened at the word 'werwolf'. She kicked herself mentally... how was she unable to sense it? She was extremely uncomfortable with how comfortable the situation was getting. She glared at all of them and began to scatter her molecules into a sort of mist.

"Screw your directions, I see you have enough people here to help you anyway. And thank you, btw, for your kind "love" comments, but I do believe I'm quite the opposite." she said, floating and vanishing into vapors in the air. "heh i got to learn that trick...." obie said ammused and turned to a shadow and followed a trail to a kitsune

Fox13
*James continued to wait for michlle, he was still dizzy and tired.*

"...."

Knightfall93
(I made that mistake because the commenst take time to load on)
Alespar groaned, he could feel blood trickle down from his throat, he spoke, carefully and slowly:
"Can't you just... let me go, I... can hardly... breath"

XxLuvMe4MexX
*James continued to wait for michlle, he was still dizzy and tired.*

"...."

Michelle returned to her home, knowing that this was the only safe place for her to stay since it was well hidden underground. Ignoring James, she focused her anger and frustration on the painting in front of her. Lifting a fist, she punched it with all her strength, even leaving a hole in the wall after breaking though the painting.

Fox13
*James looked at her and sighed*

"lemme guess... bad night?"

Xirius
(I made that mistake because the commenst take time to load on)
Alespar groaned, he could feel blood trickle down from his throat, he spoke, carefully and slowly:
"Can't you just... let me go, I... can hardly... breath"
(Dont worry bout it)

"Of course", Balazor, smiled, and , saltuing him knocked him to the ground. Running into the distance with a laugh.
He'd avoid the humans for a while,and then follow the vampires scent.......somehow they always made life more interesting.

Fox13
(GOD DAMMIT XIRUIS! HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE! IM TIRED OF YOU HAVING TO BE AROUND MICHELLE IT GETS ON MY NERVES I NOW HAVE TO QUIT THIS RP NOW)

Knightfall93
*Alespar straightened up and glanced at obie*
"An=d you are...?"

Knightfall93
(no, but you want to quit it. have is an entirely different matter... but yeah, stop chasing birds.... err... bats, whatever)

Thunder Fox
*Alespar straightened up and glanced at obie*
"An=d you are...?" (nm my last post....)
obie looked at him "obie why?"

Knightfall93
"I need someone to help me. A monster's been slaughtwering people, steadily heading West from the South farthing... you look useful!"

Thunder Fox
"i see what kind of monster?" obie said walking toward him

Knightfall93
(sorry about the double post guys bbut it was too late to edit)
"I have reason to believe that werewolf is the killer... at first I thoght the vampire, but something about her... I don't think she did it!"

Xirius
(GOD DAMMIT XIRUIS! HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE! IM TIRED OF YOU HAVING TO BE AROUND MICHELLE IT GETS ON MY NERVES I NOW HAVE TO QUIT THIS RP NOW)
(Dude, relax. I jus had my character in the woods, when Michelle met him. Sorry if that in some way offends you, but you really shouldnt take things so seriously. Its just an RP, and I only said my character would look for Michelle later. I also mentioned that he doesnt want to be associated with anything to make people dislike him, so he prob. wouldnt want to be seen with a vampire.

Stop reading too much into stuff.)

Knightfall93
"Their whole throats were ripped out, they were torn up, chewed... sickeningly disfigured!"

Fox13
(YOU RUNIED ~MY~ RP WANTING TO HANG OUT WITH MICHELLE, NOW WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ITS GOING TO BE ANY DIFFERENT HERE?~)

Knightfall93
(hey, relax, puberty hits and well, kids these days, reach puberty and reckon they can get any girl they take a liking to...)

Thunder Fox
"Their whole throats were ripped out, they were torn up, chewed... sickeningly disfigured!" "urgh.... sounds like a lycan alright..... sure hell i'll help you"

Fox13
(pfft, thats not what im talking about! they ruined MY rp Average Life, by filling up the pages with complete nonsense. and its happening here, BECAUSE OF XIRIUS!))

Xirius
(YOU RUNIED ~MY~ RP WANTING TO HANG OUT WITH MICHELLE, NOW WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ITS GOING TO BE ANY DIFFERENT HERE?~)

(The fact that this time it isnt "your" RP. And by the way, if you wanted your character to interact with mine or Michelles (since the three of us were the only ones online), you prob shouldnt have attacked our characters and thrown bircks through their windows......that makes it kind of hard for the characters to interact much afterwards.
Relax!)

Xirius
(hey, relax, puberty hits and well, kids these days, reach puberty and reckon they can get any girl they take a liking to...)

(not the case, he's just reading too much into an RP)

Knightfall93
(I know, just kidding... LOL)
Alespar shook Obie's hand. Then he pointed at the werewolf's trail...
"Are you ready to follow now? Or shall we prepare... maybe gather a few allies?"

soren
(is it ok if I'm a burmecian? I decided to ask here becaus no one posted on the sign in thread.)

XxLuvMe4MexX
(Oh boy... >< I really have no idea what to say to this. Cause I'm afraid anything I say will make things even worse... but Fox, in this case there are loads more people on this forum to interact with, then with yours. So stop jumping to conclusions, this is a lot different then your RP since no one but me, Xirius, and you post there anyway... here, I'll post to yours ok, better? -_-)

She picked up the painting that fell to the floor and she sighed, crumpling it up in her hands as if it were paper and she turned to james. "yeah... you could say that. I'm tired of everyone always jumping n and ruining things. And I hate always having to move because of everyone hunting me down." she said, frowning. "And I missed my breakfast..."

Thunder Fox
"Are you ready to follow now? Or shall we prepare... maybe gather a few allies?" "might as well prepare"

XxLuvMe4MexX
Originally posted by soren
(is it ok if I'm a burmecian? I decided to ask here becaus no one posted on the sign in thread.)

(I have no idea what that is... XD but sure you can.)

Xirius
"Are you ready to follow now? Or shall we prepare... maybe gather a few allies?"

Hidden in the trees, Balazor could hear them talking in the distance.
Dammit! Blame the werewolf, just because he's not human, he must be a murderer.........It was almost enough to make him stop robbing people and starting fights......................almost.

Fox13
She picked up the painting that fell to the floor and she sighed, crumpling it up in her hands as if it were paper and she turned to james. "yeah... you could say that. I'm tired of everyone always jumping n and ruining things. And I hate always having to move because of everyone hunting me down." she said, frowning. "And I missed my breakfast..."

"id help you out... but im still drained... but there is always other places other than the forest. there are fields where people are always at."

Thunder Fox
Hidden in the trees, Balazor could hear them talking in the distance.
Dammit! Blame the werewolf, just because he's not human, he must be a murderer.........It was almost enough to make him stop robbing people and starting fights......................almost. obies eyes looked in his direction but acted like it was nothing

Xirius
obies eyes looked in hi direction but acted like it was nothing

If they were gathering against him, he'd have to take them out quickly....."This should be fun" he laughed, running silently towards them.

Knightfall93
Alespar sighed:
"that vampiress... she didn't seem to be evil, not as such. there was something in her eyes... she seemed very sad. I think she can help us but... over there, the girl and that man(he pointed at Rand and camille) maybe they could help us..."

Dyingstar
(( NO GUNS !!! DAMMIT MY DAY IS GOING ****ED UP !!!!! i quit this dam thread ! IM IN NO MOOD FOR ANYONES BS ! ))

Thunder Fox
looked and nodded alittle

Knightfall93
(laughed at rand's stress as he mysteriously died. )
2So, who do we want?"

Thunder Fox
If they were gathering against him, he'd have to take them out quickly....."This should be fun" he laughed, running silently towards them. obie turned and made asymbol in the air which turned to a a mist and it floated in the lycans direction and dis oreanted him

Thunder Fox
(laughed at rand's stress as he mysteriously died. )
2So, who do we want?" "hold on"

XxLuvMe4MexX
(( NO GUNS !!! DAMMIT MY DAY IS GOING ****ED UP !!!!! i quit this dam thread ! IM IN NO MOOD FOR ANYONES BS ! ))

(OMG stop getting pissed! What is it with kids these days? -_- If you READ the storyline, you'd notice it's way before technology was even invented. Damn people...)

Knightfall93
(lycan?)
"What did you just...?" Beganm alespar but then he saw the werewolf!
"Take him!" He yelled, "Don't suppose you thought to bring any real silver? Charmsilver never works as well..."

Dyingstar
(( KNIGHT FALL STFU YOU GODAM NOOB !!!! AND B!TCH FACE IM 17 SO STFU I AINT NO KID !!!! ))

Knightfall93
(he's just a stressy bugger. he gets SO stressed)

Thunder Fox
(lycan?)
"What did you just...?" Beganm alespar but then he saw the werewolf!
"Take him!" He yelled, "Don't suppose you thought to bring any real silver? Charmsilver never works as well..." (latin name for werewolf)
obie looked at him and pulled out pure silver

Dyingstar
(( YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE YOU ****ING IDIOT ! ))

Knightfall93
(the story's great, ignore that moron)

Thunder Fox
(the story's great, ignore that moron) ( yes )

Xirius
obie turned and made asymbol in the air which turned to a a mist and it floated in the lycans direction and dis oreanted him

Balazor seized in mid-pounce, his senses distorted, he lashed out in a blind panic........this wasnt what was supposed to happen........ Growling, he ran quickly away, tripping and coughing.

Dyingstar
(( **** YOU 2 COCK SUCKING ******* ! ))

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>