The Official Star Wars Anti-Fanboy thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lörd Sorgo
This isn't really irrelevant, looking at the Modernized threads that Members make of these Forums and the recent Sidious fanboyism rising.

I figure there should be some resort where we can talk and such about the Fanboyism without really insulting any members or anything.

I think it's a fair idea.

CobbleR
I was going to try to think of a snappy response, but I think this would be better left alone.

Darth_Glentract
Well, I actually don't see this huge surge of Sidious fanboyism. If anything Exar and Luke have picked up a lot of fanboys recently.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by CobbleR
I was going to try to think of a snappy response, but I think this would be better left alone.

No, go ahead.

Constructive Critism is always welcome.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Well, I actually don't see this huge surge of Sidious fanboyism. If anything Exar and Luke have picked up a lot of fanboys recently.

Revan as well.

Revan/Sids/Luke/Exar and alot of Unimportant Jedi such as Fisto, Plo, Mundi....

CobbleR
I don't see much "fanboyism", but I do see a lot of pointless threads. Makes me a little sad to see what has happend here since I've been gone. Asking if a 900 year old little green man has a penis just kills me, litterally, I actually died a little when I saw that.

Darth_Glentract
I thought you said new fanboyism. Revan, Fisto, and Plo fanboys aren't exactly a new thing.

Lörd Sorgo
I don't see much "fanboyism", but I do see a lot of pointless threads. Makes me a little sad to see what has happend here since I've been gone. Asking if a 900 year old little green man has a penis just kills me, litterally, I actually died a little when I saw that.

Yeah, The Fanboyism is a subordinate of the Noobism that spread around here as well.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I thought you said new fanboyism. Revan, Fisto, and Plo fanboys aren't exactly a new thing.

I said the Sidious crap was a new rising and I generalized some other recent ones.

Arker
Odd... Never really seen any Sidious. Luke and Exar, I see it everywhere. Revan, sometimes. Plo Koon and Kit Fisto, I see a lot as well.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Arker
Odd... Never really seen any Sidious. Luke and Exar, I see it everywhere. Revan, sometimes. Plo Koon and Kit Fisto, I see a lot as well.

I won't mention Member names to reduce the risk of a heated debate but Sids Fanboyism is fairly large recently and Revan fanboyism ran rampant around a month ago.

CobbleR
Is it contagious? I just got my shots, and I don't think my health insurence will cover a visit to the doctors for a "Noobism immunity".

Blaxican_Jedi
HM...I know I have something to say..but what can I say? Well at least I dont have to feel bad about being a fan boy. No one here as recognised me as a fanboy...yet.

Captain REX
I don't see much "fanboyism", but I do see a lot of pointless threads.

w00t2112
Either Ragnos has his fanboys, or his just that powerful.

Kun has fanboys, like IKC, however IKC seems to have proven his points rather well

DE Sidious has Escape81 however, he hasnt truly proven much of his points.

Revan i get alot of, not on this forum in particular, but in some forums they go "Revan is the most powerful Sith ever" i mean thats over the top

I've made quite a few pointless threads, but its just to see the opinions of many.

Arker
Ragnos is the most powerful being ever, or so I've heard, so no.

True.

Never seen him on this forum.

I see that sometimes.

Lörd Sorgo
Is it contagious? I just got my shots, and I don't think my health insurence will cover a visit to the doctors for a "Noobism immunity". I'm guessing you haven't heard too many hypothetical expressions in your lifetime, yes?

Anyone who thinks this thread is pointless is wrong.

What this thread is mentioning is what is basically seen around here these days. It kind of needs to be stopped.

I mean . . .

Look at some of these threads now.

Nactous

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Nactous
No, go ahead. Fanboyism. Well, that going to open a whole can of worms. Id just say there really popular, dont take offensive if alot of people favor these characters. It is their opinon btw.

A biased opinion is one that holds no true value whatsoever.

LOL! KIT FISTO WOULD HAVE PWNED SIDS IF MACE WASNT IN THE WAY OF FISTOS C4RNAG3!111

^ Because everyone wants to hear that grandeur line of shit.

Blaxican_Jedi

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
you do realize that this thread will only attract Fanbys right?

Most likely.

A ton of them are too scared to dare look at the Title of the thread too long.

Blaxican_Jedi
yes, but the more powerful ones shall actually enter the thread itself to spread the darkside of fanboyism. *kneels down* I WILL MAKE MYSELF DEFENDER OF ALL THAT IS BLACK AND FREE!!! *runs out the door of the the anti-fanboy camp with a sword.*

Lörd Sorgo
yes, but the more powerful ones shall actually enter the thread itself to spread the darkside of fanboyism. *kneels down* I WILL MAKE MYSELF DEFENDER OF ALL THAT IS BLACK AND FREE!!! *runs out the door of the the anti-fanboy camp with a sword.*

So? I'll just break down their wall.

Spotting a Fanboy is damn easy.

Blaxican_Jedi
you didn't get what I was saying.

Lörd Sorgo
you didn't get what I was saying.

I got it perfectly. Tried to convert it to not make you look like a complete idiot.

Blaxican_Jedi
why the hostility?

Lörd Sorgo
why the hostility?

I'm a Bastard.

Blaxican_Jedi
Well I already knew that. but...whatever.

Arker
Hey Sorgo. Did someone really say that Kit thing?

Lörd Sorgo
Hey Sorgo. Did someone really say that Kit thing?

Man, you haven't seen the half of it.

It used to be major PT Jedi Fanboyism that plagued these Forums.

Now it's mostly Ancient Sith and Sidious Fanboyism.

Lörd Sorgo
Well I already knew that. but...whatever.

stick out tongue

Nactous

Wesker
This from the original KotOR fanboy...

Nactous
Ofcourse. big grin

Arker

Lörd Sorgo
Once again, its still an opinion. And if your one to argue about the strengths a nd weakness of a character just to prove a point, well then I would say that person needs a life.

Once again, the opinion is valid and holds NOTHING.

Sure, it's an opinion. But if it's biased, It basically holds no water whatsoever.

Alot of people need a life. Especially those who come to KMC and argue irrelevant points and utilize one sentence answers to Versus fights.

Nactous

Lörd Sorgo
Neither do movie generated facts.

Can you elaborate on that? Like I mentioned in my previous post, one sentence replies usually don't quite get through often.

Unless of course they have a good enough explanation.

This one does not.

Arker
Neither do movie generated facts.

So you're saying the stuff straight from the movie has no true fact to it? That could be considered an oxymoron.

Veneficus

Lörd Sorgo
So you're saying the stuff straight from the movie has no true fact to it? That could be considered an oxymoron.

True.

Star Wars is a movie based on a Fantasy.

It doesn't have fact to it because it isn't real but it does have fact within itself.

That's like me saying Catholisism and Science are both COMPLETE bullshit just because they're theories, even if they do comply.

Jack Daniels
Dude did he just call you a moron?...lol...hiccup!beer...jus messin Il get outta your thread now...lol...drunk

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Dude did he just call you a moron?...lol...hiccup!beer...jus messin Il get outta your thread now...lol...drunk

Wow. That sucked.

Nactous
Hey, someone like me has got to defend the fanboys.

Lörd Sorgo
Hey, someone like me has got to defend the fanboys.

Because you're a KotoR fanboy, Right?

Thought so.

Akechi Misuhide
Originally posted by Jack Daniels

I'd hate to have your liver...

Nactous

Lörd Sorgo
You say that like its an insult Sorgo, you dont effect me, because I know everyone is intilted to there own opinion.

Oh, Didn't I tell you?

I don't give a shit whether it effects you or not.

The truth is the truth. That's all there is to it.

You've shown tendancy and proof of being a Fanboy.

No opinions here . . .

Ogami Itto
laughing out loud laughing out loud If u even consider (ONCE, just once in your life!!) even coming to a SW forum u r a FU**ING Fanboy!!

END OF!!!!

We're all fanboys (like myself) to some degree or other!!The simple Fact we are here proves it!!

Only at KMC have i seen SW geeks laying off such asinine snobbery!!
laughing

Blaxican_Jedi
exactly. Lol.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
laughing out loud laughing out loud If u even consider (ONCE, just once in your life!!) even coming to a SW forum u r a FU**ING Fanboy!!

END OF!!!!

We're all fanboys (like myself) to some degree or other!!The simple Fact we are here proves it!!

Only at KMC have i seen SW geeks laying off such asinine snobbery!!
laughing

You damn moron.

We are all Star Wars Fanboys.

If you had a SINGLE CLUE what you were talking about, you wouldn't take the primary term so literally.

That's what most Pseudo Intellects do and it's a maneuver you just pulled off.

Fine then. Everyone in the world is a Fanboy because everyone likes something.

^ See? Goof.

Blaxican_Jedi
exactly. See you got it!

Ogami Itto
Sorgolaughing chill out man!!! you're just like me and Blax!!!

STAR WARS BROTHERS!!!!

I LOVE YOU!! and all my Star Wars brothers and sisterslove

Blaxican_Jedi
Sorgo is nt going to respond nicely to that... I can feel the negativity coming.

Lörd Sorgo
exactly. See you got it!

Yet you do not get it.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Sorgolaughing chill out man!!! you're just like me and Blax!!!

STAR WARS BROTHERS!!!!

I LOVE YOU!! and all my Star Wars brothers and sisterslove

No.

Blaxican_Jedi
that wasn't that bad...was expecting worse.

Lörd Sorgo
that wasn't that bad...was expecting worse.

Assumptions make an ass out of you and me, Blaxican.

Blaxican_Jedi

Lörd Sorgo
laughing

Then again, you collectively make an ass out of yourself.

Blaxican_Jedi
laughing

By the way how come I'm not in your sig? I liked the fame... sad

Lörd Sorgo
laughing

By the way how come I'm not in your sig? I liked the fame... sad

You know you've ran out of a reasonable argument when all you can use is a Pixelated Smiley.

Because your username in my Sig box was wasting space.

Blaxican_Jedi
argument about what? I never said I opposed my collectivly making an ass out of myself.

Lörd Sorgo
argument about what? I never said I opposed my collectivly making an ass out of myself.

I assumed any other person would because . . . Y'know . . . No one likes to be a Fool, unless there are a select few . . .

Blaxican_Jedi
hahaha... actually I dont care. I guess im foolish for that?

Lörd Sorgo
hahaha... actually I dont care. I guess im foolish for that?

If you don't care, why have you responded to my posts?

Blaxican_Jedi
which posts? And I when i said I dont cae i was referring to my being an ass.

Lörd Sorgo
which posts? And I when i said I dont cae i was referring to my being an ass.

You replied to that too.

That indicates it got your attention. Your care as well.

Har har har!

Blaxican_Jedi
Damn!!! *realizes hes replying again* Double damn!!!

Lörd Sorgo
Damn!!! *realizes hes replying again* Double damn!!!

*Performs Evil Laugh*

Blaxican_Jedi
heh, this is the " The Official Star Wars Anti-Fanboy thread". Yet the only ones who talk here are you and the "epitome of newbness*

w00t2112
Kun could be considered the last of the Ancient Sith.

Nactous are you one of those people who think Revan can take on the Ancient Sith and Kun?

Nactous

Lörd Sorgo
heh, this is the " The Official Star Wars Anti-Fanboy thread". Yet the only ones who talk here are you and the "epitome of newbness*

Your point?

Like I said, all the Fanboys are afraid to come here except a few.

So . . .

Lörd Sorgo
So.

^ Such an expansive and logically correct response!

Nactous

Nactous
Originally posted by w00t2112
Kun could be considered the last of the Ancient Sith.

Nactous are you one of those people who think Revan can take on the Ancient Sith and Kun?
Not beyound logical points no.

Lörd Sorgo
So, what if I am a Fanboy.

Then you shouldn't debate.

Nactous
Oh please I think I should, and can.

Ushgarak
Ok, not constructive. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.