Apoclalypse 100 of prep and his 4 horsemen vs Galactus & heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Apocalypse has made Hulk,Thor,Magneto and Spider-man(at current power) as his new horsemen.He has taken over the world and has ruled for 238(in this time his followers out number the resistance 80% to 20%) years with his same horsemen(they have not died to the enhancements form becoming horsemen).But on the 238 year Galactus comes to feed on earths energy with his heralds Silver Sufer,Firelord,Nova, and Terrax.(I know this is over the three on three limit but I'm hopping this will count as a team) Apocalypse tries to stop him but fails.As a last resort Apocalypse uses a time machine and goes back in time one hundred years and uses the time to come up with a plan to stop Galactus from destroying his world.But in this time the resistance out numbers his followers 60% to 40%.So he will have to worry about the resistance wile planing for Galactus.Can Apocalypse keep his world.

grey fox
Hell no , apocalypse is never at galactus's level whoever thinks so is on crack . Galactus swats them away like flies. Or he just let's his heralds take them out.

Draco69
Apocalypse: HA! Finally the time has come! Prepare to meet your destruction Galactus! Only the strong survive. Meet my ultimate weapon: the peashooter! After nearly a century of research, engineering and construction, the peashooter was conceived! Taste the utter destruction of the peashooter!

Apocalypse fires the peashooter. The pea never even reachs Galactus since a wind blows it away.

Apocalypse: BLAST! I knew I should have watched the Weather Channel for the forecast and not Fox News!

Femi32
I saw a comic over 10 years ago which featured Galactus mopping the floor with Apocalypse.

Ex11B
And another reason why I love this site is because of the humor in here most of the times.Good job Draco big grin

inamilist
Originally posted by grey fox
Hell no , apocalypse is never at galactus's level whoever thinks so is on crack .

thats offensive to crackheads everywhere

there is no way we would believe that crap

Swanky-Tuna
Maaaybe if Thor was in Rune King mode... and he rode Hulk like a horsie, but that's a longshot.

APOCALYPSE NUR
APOCALYPSE from the HORRIBLE twelve travisty:

"And the skrulls, in the wake of Galatus' cosmic hunger, are forced to exile their throneworld and try to pick up the pieces. They found an ally in me..."

or something like that.

BTW: this is also the FIRST TIME EVER THAT APOCALYPSE EVER MENTIONED GALACTUS.

I just thought that was awesome. More than 10 years I waited for those two to even be Mentioned in the same damn comic, and there it was.
I almost creamed myself.

In fact, if I reckolect right, I did! eek!

APOCALYPSE NUR
Oh yeah, APOCALYPSE, (sadly) would DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......no, Yeah he would MEGA die. Even with all of his uper-duper Celestial tech (Celestial tech, while great, don't make you a Celestial).

They would call that comic.....

"Battle to the----oh,.....oops guess it's over! Nevermind folks! You have a good one!"

Xplosive
Originally posted by Femi32
I saw a comic over 10 years ago which featured Galactus mopping the floor with Apocalypse.

No, it never happened.

supremthor
APOCALYPSE dies... i mean this is a mega level mutan who has had thousands of years of prep and still tell this day hasnt taken over earth..

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by Xplosive
No, it never happened.

No, it never did. I know. I was feverishly watching the market, PRAYING that Marvel (as-if) would do a Apocalypse/Galactus crossover............bawling

GODSCRIBE
Apocalypse Prime- his highest form, isnt even a skyfather level being.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Apocalypse Prime- his highest form, isnt even a skyfather level being.

Well,.....no. But that's not a good example. Surfer isn't a Skyfather level being either.........

But no, Galactus would just .......mmmm..........God I don't like to think about that.

grey fox
Alright , who voted that apocalypse would win with 100 years prep

*Holds hickory stick at the ready*

the Darkone
Galactus turns Apocalypse and his four horsemen into a thanksgiving dinner. This is not even close, Galactus farts on Apocalypse and his horsemen they all die gas poisoning.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus turns Apocalypse and his four horsemen into a thanksgiving dinner. This is not even close, Galactus farts on Apocalypse and his horsemen they all die gas poisoning.

It could happen.... Happy Dance

Blade Cutter
OK who the hell voted for Apoc to win.Apoc should hope to just be turned into a herald only way of living throw this battle.Come on people its a joke Apoc with no amount of prep can ever beat BIG G NEVER!!!!

K3VIL
Most Heralds would punk Apocalypse and his horsemen alone.
Anyway, Big G will just use the energy weapons of his ship, disintegrating Apoc and the horsemen in a single hit, cause they aren't worth of the true might of Big G or da Horsemen.

Mider
dont think heralds could punk galactus he already punked or was punking a prime eternal and prime eternals punk heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.