Apocalypse vs Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Apocalypse vs Brainiac 13

Battle of the would be conquerors.

Who wins this one?

Darth Kal-El
If anything goes, Apocalypse. If they have prep, Brainiac

Avalonofthewind
Bump. Bump BUMP!!!!

Mider
doesnt braniac have the power to assimilate machines?

NoFate007
I'd give it to Brainiac. That's one tricky little robot lol.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Mider
doesnt braniac have the power to assimilate machines?

Pretty much. Through his tech, he also recreated warworld after it exploded. The process seemed to take minutes at most.

Sixth_Winged
How would that help against Apocalypse? or is the setting taking place on warworld or somewhere with machines everywhere?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
How would that help against Apocalypse? or is the setting taking place on warworld or somewhere with machines everywhere?

I just put it in to answer miders question.
The battle is on earth.

Superherovandal
couldn't he then assimilate and find a weakness in the celestial tech that gives Apoc the majority of his powers.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by Superherovandal
couldn't he then assimilate and find a weakness in the celestial tech that gives Apoc the majority of his powers.

AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNND:

WRONG

..........again.

Why do people keep saying this???? IT IS UNTRUE.

Apocalypse gained NO POWERS when he aquired the Celestial tech. (teleportation is not a power)

We don't even know what he DID when he entered the ship.

You can look. There is no comic EVER that shows what he did when he entered that ship in Mongolia.

AND Saying it alot won't MAKE IT TRUE.

Superherovandal
no i know he was a mutant before he entered but he was not even as close to as powerful. THE tech did something to his powers. made them more advanced. and what do u think Nightcrawlers powers are. I remember a comic of apoc he only had strength and some metamorph powers back then. The tech did some thing to him. i never said he got his powers from they made them alot better and powerful.

TheKahn
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR

Apocalypse gained NO POWERS when he aquired the Celestial tech. (teleportation is not a power)

Yes teleportation is a power (there are numerous mutants whoes "power" is teleportation) confused

Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR

We don't even know what he DID when he entered the ship.

Except gain advanced armor, was exposed to advanced technology and information, and seems to have gained a wide varity of powers that he didn't demonstrate before hand. Do we have conclusive proof of what happened? No. But one of the key aspects of Apocalypse has been his access to the Celestial tech and he didn't seem to be nearly as powerful before his exposure.

Juntai
Brainiac wins.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by TheKahn
Yes teleportation is a power (there are numerous mutants whoes "power" is teleportation) confused

Except gain advanced armor, was exposed to advanced technology and information, and seems to have gained a wide varity of powers that he didn't demonstrate before hand. Do we have conclusive proof of what happened? No. But one of the key aspects of Apocalypse has been his access to the Celestial tech and he didn't seem to be nearly as powerful before his exposure.

No, teleportation as gained from technological means (and how Apocalypse uses it) is NOT a new power. It is a means of transportaion. Why drive a car when you have a jet? He never really uses that as a fighting tool anyway. Didn't when he beat the sh*t out of the X-men when he was dying! (3/4ths of them anyway.)
Bottom line is: it's not a physical power (I guess......whatever).

ummmm..........If he gained the information from the Celestial tech, then how did he know how to manipulate the information from it, and break into the ship? It's not like it had automatic supermarket doors. And I don't think there were instructions lying around about how to make a power suit (or whatever the hell you call it).

And I count the same powers now, as he had in Rise of Apocalypse.
Name the new ones you speak of.
It's amazing how much detail everyone knows about something that hasn't been written or illustrated in ANY way at all in ANY medium.

And finally; How do you know he is WAY more powerful than he was before he had the Celestial technology? There is nothing to suggest that. He has the same powers (besides teleportation roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and looks EXACTLY the same, talks the same, walk and flies the same, even has the same stoney servant.

If anything, he's weaker than he was back in his 2000-3000 period. There is more evidence to support THAT theory. I mean, he didn't need a hibernation chamber for the first 4150 years, so why would he SUDDENLY need one? He didn't look sick when he was kicking Saul's bodyguards asses and walking from Egypt to Mongolia.
Heck, he even SAYS IT HIMSELF:

"Six X-men in under sixty seconds? To think I was hundreds of years past my prime!"

I didn't argue as well as I wanted, but that's all I have right now.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I just put it in to answer miders question.
The battle is on earth.

Yes i know that but like i ask, where is the specific setting for these fight. Is it in the city, government facility, etc. It's not like every place on earth has technology that can be used to it's advantage, certainly not in the deserts and polar regions which are isolated and if it's in the default arena, he'd have none of that at all.

BTW, since when was Apocalypse able to teleport w/ or w/o tech. I've never seen it myself but i'm most likely wrong, so could anyone spot a given issue where he did?

Avalonofthewind
Modern Earth City.

Mider
let me get this straight you guys say apoc vs orion or supes he gets stomped but against a guy who can assimulate like any machine at all and has fought superman and held his own or he wouldnt be alive IMO but still braniac loses hmmm how odd how very odd and to think half of you say your not biased. Braniac wins if he gets his tech no i dont believe that apoc gained nothing out of the tech if he gained nothing WHY WOULD HE HAVE IT HELLO. if Braniac goes all out Apoc's own tech would be used against him, i dont think he could grow and junk before he went into the ship if he could why didnt he teleport out of the cave he was in and saved himself and his father or grow to giant size and break out etc etc or blast it with his powers or do something with his mind to kill the guys who put him there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.