Free Enterprise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alvix
Has anyone seen Free enterprise? Yester day I was seaching around on imdb and I noticed Eric McCormack is starring in it, so im thinking about getting it on dvd, but is it any good?

shugie99
The guy from Will and Grace? Haven't heard of it.

alvix
yup, him from Will and Grace! I heard hes really good in it together with William Shatner.. but for those of you who have seen it, how is it?

Ushgarak
I found this film surprisingly good, actually, but the more of a classic geek you are, the more likely you are to get all the references. It's not just knowing what Logan's Run is, it's understanding the entire vibe.

alvix
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I found this film surprisingly good, actually, but the more of a classic geek you are, the more likely you are to get all the references. It's not just knowing what Logan's Run is, it's understanding the entire vibe.

Im not really much of a star trek fan.. but I am on the other hand a huge fan of Eric McCormack in Will and Grace, so do you think it would be any good for me?

alvix
also I found this information site with some clips and stuff: freeenterprise.fanfly.net/?L2616

brad555

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.