the Last Age Character sheet and discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
Hello and welcome t a unique style action/ adventure quest RP. Here are yon rules o' my most scared RP... umm, ignorer thae crap I just said!

THE LAST AGE

Earth is approaching the end due to the insane nuclear experimentation by Dr Hugh Ammadon (AKA Dr armageddon). Now the last great heroies must save earth. Three great arts are wielded by the heroes: sorcery: the ability to wield magic to a limited degree, mutation: a mutant has a certain power or powers and finally technology, a master of using weaponary, piloting etc. the last heroes must together go on a quest and cross the heavily guarded nuclear strom terrain to reach Amaddon's HQ, kill him and shutdown the facility to stop the apocalypse! anyone interested?

NAME: Jack king
NICKNAME/ ALIAS: Element
CLASS: Mutant
POWER: Controlling the base elements (fire, wind, water, earth), flight
WEAPON(primary): Plasma cannon
WEAPON(secondary): cigarette lighter
BACKGROUND: Amaddon's 1st experiment mutated Jack king into the elemental mutant Element. King now seeks to get his revenge and is funded by old scientist Prof. knight, who will accompany them part- way, in an attempt to stop armageddon once ad for all!

APPEARANCE: Always wears a leather jcket and navy blue jeans. Has black, untidy hair and occasionally, he catches fire, drips water etc depending on his mood!

BASIC RULES OF GAMEPLAY

1. Stay in character: for example, if your characters a bad ass hiutman he isnt going to suddenly burst into tears and yell for his mummy!

2. only RP arguments: The only arguments/ swearing etc allowed is to keep your player in- character etc. You can argue in a game way but any actual arguing and/or abuse etc and I will ask you to leave. If you don't, I complain to Ushgarak.

3. No Super Characters: You can only have 1 type, you can't be a tech-mutant-sorcerer and you DEFINITELY can't just be god-like in power, no teleporting us into the facility or causing the apocalypse, LOL, that job's left for Armageddon...

4. No God modding. I admit to having done this in the past but I have learnt and therefore I expect NO godmodding...

5. HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER RULES 1-4, they're for your enjoyment!

Is there anything I forgot?

Basically, the last stuff I need to mention (I think) for The Last Age:

i will take part, I'm a kind of leader to the group but you all have input within REASON, but as i said, godmodders or people peeing around will be asked to leave.
PLEASE use grammar and spell check properly. there's nothing worse than taking 20 minutes to pick through a paragraph that's been abbreviated, misspelled and that has no punctuation. just try people, remember that you have a SPELL CHECK!
No killing other players. It just gets ridiculous and unfair if there's only 2 players left because some idiot's murdered them all and taken over the game...
I'll be a sort of equal leader, I'll lead but you can have control over what you do WITHIN REASON... I'll accept maybe a split- up if the split is NECESSARY but mainly we all stay together and try to work together.
Is everything clear for THE LAST AGE now?

Please sign up here and use the foloowing extra bit on your profile to prove you aren't a complete MORON:

RP Extract: Just use an example of your RPing skills, just a little to show you aren't the biggest n00b since atom_the_hedgeh!

Knightfall93
People said they would come, dammit!!!

feline
Name:Amy Forgo
code name:nature
class:mutant
power:control over plants and fermion's
bio: Amaddon tested for the perfect woman.Amy turned out to become the worst woman. her beauty was that of an goddess.one major problem was that she was the same as poison ivy.

feline
Amy

Knightfall93
Cool... can yoiu get a few other people to join, I need I think 2 more t get this game to be fun...

feline
i'll try

Thunder Fox
can i join

sobe
can i join???

NBT x 20
Can i join?

feline
~yes you all may~

At god
I want to join

NAME: Jason parker
NICKNAME/ ALIAS: SX- 144,or Hell flame
POWER: controls shadows and controls flame and blands in the darkness
WEAPON(primary): Sword
WEAPON(secondary): half gloves with a metal knuckles
BACKGROUND: He was born in a secreat lab as a first experiment he was succesful human weapon. He was used for millitary reasons then after the years he escaped out of the lab destroying things in the way.

Thunder Fox
NAME: Alex Xanatos
NICKNAME/ ALIAS: Xanatos
CLASS: magic
POWER: runemagic and regular magic
WEAPON(main): rune sword
WEAPON(secondary): pistol
APPEARANCE:

Knightfall93
OK, people, I'll open up the Story thread. We all have to start together at least so it doesnt get really confusing

Knightfall93
if they really want, someone can be prof. Knight. He basically ues a huge plasma cannon and is a telepath of very high level and a good telekinetic also

NBT x 20
Name: Kage Dark
Nickname: Sum
Class: Magic
Power: To summon stuff
Weapon: Kusangi sword(MAin)
Weapon: Golden rod(Second)
Looks: Pic
BAckground: When he was little he found out he had powers he always used them for good but sometimes got out of control. He's looking for a girl that he can trust and put his life in. His other girl friend left him leaveing him hurt.

NBT x 20
He's also able to use jutsus.

sobe
camille
age not known
magic: ements of earth
female
single
her main wepon is these little marbuls when thown will change into something not even her knows what they will do
sword is her sec choise
Camille is a hard worker in life but shy Camille is vary rich but she give it most to poor people that have little she gives food,toys,clouths,and some other stuff camille is vary shy but when you get to know her she is a funny,sweet,loveing,careing,gentil person and she repets any ones chosing

NBT x 20
jawdropShe's hott!!

sobe
note to self stay away from you

NBT x 20
Lol!!! laughing

NBT x 20
O yea species kitsune.

Knightfall93
Originally posted by NBT x 20
O yea species kitsune. Correction, species: human. You sjould have chosen fox to be your mutant powers if you wanna be a kitsune

sobe
Can i be that to ??

Knightfall93
You're human... if you want you can be a shapeshuifter mutant but that would be your power...

sobe
thats better ^^ thxs !!!^^**runs around like a nut till runs into a wall** im ok

Knightfall93
Lol?

At god
this is how my charcter looks like http://fab8689.free.fr/index_fichiers/%5BIMAGE%5D%20Terminator%203%20-%20Rise%20of%20The%20Machines%20-%20front%20bis.jpg but he has longer hair

Fox13
NAME: James Ashford
NICKNAME/ ALIAS: Fox
Sex: Male
CLASS: Kitsune
POWER: shape shifter (fox)
WEAPON(primary): fists
WEAPON(secondary): small pocket knife
BACKGROUND: find out later

Knightfall93
When you say clss: kitsune, does that mean you're a mutant or what?

Fox13
kitsune i guess you could call a mutant......

Rashedec
can i get in

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Knightfall93
When you say clss: kitsune, does that mean you're a mutant or what? close enough and i quit

Fox13
you cant expect the whole rp world to stop for you........

Thunder Fox
(but damn 7 pages in just a few god damn hours and most of them is fricken one line posts i can't keep up with the f ucking role play so forget it

Knightfall93
Stressed... just as we land and prepare to do some serious ass kicking... anyone can join except sonicthe and atom if they arent banned...

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Stressed... just as we land and prepare to do some serious ass kicking... anyone can join except sonicthe and atom if they arent banned... what good would that dome i fall be hind right away anyway

Knightfall93
Are you quitting Mystical Fantasies too?

Thunder Fox
might

Knightfall93
That's a shame...

Knightfall93
Join "legends of Ancinent Greece" in unhosted, that's slow- moving but cool

sobe
im fixing my person up a little

Camille lynn
age notknown
female
single
updated
nothing much to know about camille allyou need to know about her she is nice and sweet and giveing and shy she has magical beads that yu dont know what they do when they fall

Camille is a kitsue she is a are kind shehas blue fur she controls the ementsl of the earth

xox_Leo_xox
NAME: Azar
NICKNAME/ ALIAS: dragoon
POWER: transform into a dragon demon. while in demon form, has super strength, breathes fire, and can fly. As a human he knows martial arts
WEAPON(primary): strength/martial arts
WEAPON(secondary): breathing fire
BACKGROUND: Azar was one of Amaddon's experiments. He lost his memory but small fragments coming back to him from his previous life he new he was not like that before, and he swears to kill Amaddon
apearance: (pic in human)

xox_Leo_xox
(pic in dragon but with wings)

Knightfall93
Welcome in, that guy looks BAD ASS

sayiamon
Before I join, I HAVE to ask this. Does alchemy count as sorcery?

Knightfall93
Err... this RPG died weeks ago and alchemy isnt really an existing idea in this age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.