Hand-to-hand FFA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tulika
The hand to hand Free-for-all match is fought in a well-lit arena, with plenty of space to move. The following fighters are in the arena all at once:

Spiral: Six hands and six weapons, armor.
Wolverine: healing factor disabled, but still being able to use his claws with no penalties.
Psylocke: telepathy asides from combat precognition and psi-daggers disabled.
Taskmaster: gadgets disabled.
Ronin: wielding her sword.
Gamora healing factor disabled.
Lady Deathstrike: likewise with her healing factor disabled.

Who's the last man or woman standing? Also, include explanation.

Marcus4600
Psylocke. When she got to Shaw, she'd just shut down his brain.

Tshern
Disabling Wolverine's healing factor and Taskmaster's gadgets makes the match more simple. Shaw wins.

Tshern
Not allowed, check the rules.

Marcus4600
I thought the dagger could do that if she rammed it into someone's head?

Tulika

Tshern
Sorry, I misread.

golem370
Gamora beats all of them she faster stronger tougher and as just as good a fighter She is a bad!!!!!!!!!!!! Man lol

Tshern
How about Lady Deathstrike? Beating a cyborg wielding 10 adamantium blades isn't that easy to beat. Or Psylocke? After other combatants realise that Gamora is a threat they simply eliminate her together. While rest of the fighters work as decoys Psylocke just resets Gamora's brain with a psi-dagger.

golem370
Psi Dagger have to connect first and as for LD she would be a second runner up but I think she and Wolverine would end up beat one another. Gamora was said to be the most dangerous female assassin in the Milky Way galaxy.

golem370
Since I didn't see anything about leaving the Time Gem out she could see this fight happen before the fight and change the outcome of the fight If she didn't like it. laughing

Tshern
Yeah, that what they said. But still she would be no match to everyone else in the fight. When they find out that Gamora is the toughest they'll get rid of her. Or that's what I would try to do if I were in a battle, eliminating the most dominant fighter is a smart thing to do, don't you think?

ExtraMision5555
good point and i think the person that would win this would be whoever can is the most agile/is very good at dealing with strange scenarios

outavodka
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
good point and i think the person that would win this would be whoever can is the most agile/is very good at dealing with strange scenarios that makes sence, so that means wolverine still wins right... eek! fanboys of wolvie unite, form arms>and>legs and il form THE HEAD!

Tulika
Gamora being the most dangerous assassin doesn't mean she's the most skilled hand-to-hand combatant here. Assassinations are not direct assault confrontations.

That's why battle skills matter against her - and when it comes to skills, Taskmaster is the top dog here, I would assume.

And muchly underrated, Spiral is deadly. 6 arms she controls as well as most control 2? 6 weapons? Decades of battle training?

Wolverine's inhuman pain endurance is a benefit against even the most skilled fighter. This man could go on with a leg chopped off!

Psylocke is not only skilled and ruthless, she's also empowered with her daggers and the pre-cog that helps her against at least single opponents fairly well.

Lady Deathstrike, even if lost to Wolverine, is a tougher fight for the rest. She's a warmachine with an evil spirit.

And Ronin, if not as experienced as Taskmaster, possess a lot of his potential and has defeated a lot of terrifying hand-to-hand opponents.

Anyone has a shot here, with tactics.

GODSCRIBE
Spiral with her teleportation ability is the obvious choice. And you're giving her 6 weapons?

She teleports behind all of them and takes them out one by one, by slicing their heads off. Or she'll teleport in front of them will instantaneously slicing their necks.

Anyway, Spiral wins.

Tshern
She still has a weakness, she lusts for thrills and that might cause her life in this battle.

If Wolverine manages to fight his way to the final three or so, it might be smart for him to evoke the animal inside him. Especially if there are people who don't know his skills in advance. Taskmaster is a rational fighter, he probably would have difficulties with handling a raging animal.

Dizzle
Wolverine and Lady D die very quickly from blood poisoning...

I'd vote for Gamora. She's an assassin, yes, but she's also Thanos's star pupil in general combat. And she DID fight him in h2h without taking a hit. She's easily the best physically, and probably the most skilled here as well. 6 arms and teleporting might take it, but does anyone seriously think Nightcralwer would take this with a sword, to draw a little comparison? 6 arms helps, but it's basically the same principle. Ganging up on the best one isn't an excuse, as this IS a free for all fight, as specified in the thread. They definitely won't recognize her as the best until she's killed a b**** or two anyway.

Yeah... Gamora's beastly overall.

Tshern
Adamantium poisoning doesn't happen in a matter of minutes, right? And it was said that they can use their adamantium with no penalties.

grey fox
SNITK !!!

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Dizzle
Wolverine and Lady D die very quickly from blood poisoning...

I'd vote for Gamora. She's an assassin, yes, but she's also Thanos's star pupil in general combat. And she DID fight him in h2h without taking a hit. She's easily the best physically, and probably the most skilled here as well. 6 arms and teleporting might take it, but does anyone seriously think Nightcralwer would take this with a sword, to draw a little comparison? 6 arms helps, but it's basically the same principle. Ganging up on the best one isn't an excuse, as this IS a free for all fight, as specified in the thread. They definitely won't recognize her as the best until she's killed a b**** or two anyway.

Yeah... Gamora's beastly overall.

Spiral is far above Nightcrawler. She's a Masterswordsman, and is just as good on one hand as on her 5 other hands. Like I said, anyone who doesnt have pre-cog against her gets beheaded.

Tulika
Then again, a lot of these fighters have so much experience and strategy and reflexes, that even a teleporting opponent won't catch them off guard. This applies especially to the two Photographic reflexes-possessing individuals whose power is to be able to dance with anyone after seeing their fight for even seconds. Spiral, while effective, isn't exactly agile (if that needs scans to prove, I've got them), and thusly I'd say evading her surprise attack is possible for all contestants.

Also, Gamora is good but not invincible as has been shown often. Good tactics will help against her and Taskmaster and Ronin will be able to take her one-on-one anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.