Ultimate Avengers Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DIESEL_33
I loved the movie...found it a bit short...apperently there is gonna be a sequal. Didnt like that they made Iron Man look so weak, and I love the fact that the Hulk was able 2 pick up Thor's hammer...it shows his true strength....Im sure they're alot of haters out there that hate the fact that the Hulk picked it up.

ExtraMision5555
yes its a good movie
i hope they continue the trend of marvel cartoons

while its not epic or anyhting
its good like spiderman cartoons
i think marvel should make some sort of series

ide watch it

but with better art
that style is kinda old

golem370
Like the Spider-Man cartoon on MTV why the hell they canceled that is beyond me. I give that move a What the f**k?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by golem370
Like the Spider-Man cartoon on MTV why the hell they canceled that is beyond me. I give that move a What the f**k?

I could see someone nto likeing it
not* likeing it rather

i liked it tho
but in reality thier wasnt much to it
it was "cute"

and funny you should mention the spider man cartoon on mtv
cuz it was actually pertty good

they cancled it becuase a show like that would never survive on mtv due to the attention span of most viewers ( i do watch mtv alot, though)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DIESEL_33
and I love the fact that the Hulk was able 2 pick up Thor's hammer...it shows his true strength....Im sure they're alot of haters out there that hate the fact that the Hulk picked it up.

Why couldn't he?

It's ULTIMATE Avengers. I don't think Ultimate Thor's hammer has a enchantment similar to 616 Thor...I could probably lift Ultimate Thor's hammer.

ExtraMision5555
yeah thats true, it is ULTIMATE universe

Lord-of-Dreams
yeah... i came hear kinda on odds, cuz i was worried one of you guys would blow a secret for me. I'm watching it this weekend...
I'd prefer a bunch of movies to a series, to tell the truth. On the long run, its kinda better cuz movies cant really be cancelled, you know? six good episodes then gone is always like NOOOOOOOOO but two good movies then gone is ok, cuz its the stories actually being finished, but with more to possibly resolved. Feel me?
(please just move this thread!!! Dont close it)

The Ion
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Why couldn't he?

It's ULTIMATE Avengers. I don't think Ultimate Thor's hammer has a enchantment similar to 616 Thor...I could probably lift Ultimate Thor's hammer.
Hulk still had trouble lifting it though plus Thor seemed pretty surprised, right before he got nailed in the face with it.

grey fox
Originally posted by The Ion
Hulk still had trouble lifting it though plus Thor seemed pretty surprised, right before he got nailed in the face with it.

Meh , when the 'he's worhty' crap comes into play in the comics they can just say the hammers made of some extremely heavy metal which Thor can only lift due to hit belt.

DigiMark007
There is already a thread dedicated to this movie in the Comic Movies Forum.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.