Steal someone's powers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
If there is any hero whose powers you would absolutely love to have, who would it be, and who would you love to fight with them? Can be anyone from any comic label, but I'm hoping not everyone is gonna say Superman. I'd go with Iron Man's armory at my disposal, with Tony Starks' intellect and resources (which includes Jim Rhodes giving me assistance) and I'd love to fight Doomsday (unless he can evolve to fight a machine), Ronan the Accuser, Cyborg, Magneto, Crimson Dynamo, and many others.

Anyone else got their input?

grey fox
Magneto , just for the sake of being able to float down the highway . Someone stares at me and gives me abuse , i pick up his car and hurl in into the pacific , No one f*ck's with magneto....

Swanky-Tuna
Silver Surfer. I'd like to zoom around on a surfboard at warp speeds and also be really shiney.

DarkCrawler
Flash. I'd love to have speed like that.

Or Human Torch. There is just something cool in fire powers.

APOCALYPSE NUR
<-------------------- Duh.

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Silver Surfer. I'd like to zoom around on a surfboard at warp speeds and also be really shiney.

That's not shine it's 'Cosmic Glaze'

GODSCRIBE
Reality warping powers. I'd have a lot of fun with that. evil face shifty

Blair Wind
give me the damn GL ring and Ill be happy.

Other than that, frostbites powers, Icemans powers, Human Torch, Storm, terra, Superboy, Black Adam, Flash, Magneto, or Invisible Women, or Invisible Man (Johnny)

Marcus4600
any villains you guys would love to take on?

APOCALYPSE NUR
APOCALYPSE by the way..............yeah.....I would steal Apocalypse's powers.........Oh! And use it to enslave and disintegrate everybody at marvel that bastardized Apocalypse, then send them to a alternate universe full of spikey things (even the ground would be made of spikes!).

And fight and beat the people he's (truly) able to beat, just to set the record straight. And then I'd make a clone of Apocalypse himself, so we could be together FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER

GODSCRIBE
Oh yeah, and Multiple Man...get by ****ing work done quicker.

grey fox
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR
APOCALYPSE by the way..............yeah.....I would steal Apocalypse's powers.........Oh! And use it to enslave and disintegrate everybody at marvel that bastardized Apocalypse, then send them to a alternate universe full of spikey things (even the ground would be made of spikes!).

And fight and beat the people he's (truly) able to beat, just to set the record straight. And then I'd make a clone of Apocalypse himself, so we could be together FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER

....and then i'd have to kill you.

golem370
I would like to steal Exitars powers big grin but to be a little less conceited I would go with Silver Surfers powers

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by grey fox
That's not shine it's 'Cosmic Glaze'
Slather that glaze on me!

ExtraMision5555
//

ExtraMision5555
Dr. Strange* amazing magic, and who else can bend thier fingers in such odd positions?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/eriebooksgalore/mu94/mu94041.jpg
http://www.marveloverpower.com/OverPower/Marvel_OverPower/MarvelOverpowerPics/mopspecials/DrStrange_CatastropheMagic.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/Umbrax2/HOMSTRAGNE.jpg
http://members.fortunecity.com/dm_bishop2/marvel/drstrange001.JPG
http://drstrange.nl/drstrange/sanctum/book/pic/eldritchattack.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Slather that glaze on me!

laughing

Zahit
i wish someone would steal my super-power...

ZephroCarnelian
Superman's.... duh... wink

And Flash too... with that speed, I'd be untouchable... and think of all the fun practical jokes you could play on people at invisible super-speed! big grin

Green Lantern ring would be fun too - you could never get bored with the power to make your imagination reality.

golem370
I would also like to steal the runners speed so I would be the fastes runner in the world

Zahit
my powers usually kick in the next morning after
absorbing cosmic quantities of kryptohol.

fun.

LordKaos
I would choose Elixir, with is omega power over biology i could potentially give myself any power and empower others to duke these vs. battles out in real life.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by grey fox
Magneto , just for the sake of being able to float down the highway . Someone stares at me and gives me abuse , i pick up his car and hurl in into the pacific , No one f*ck's with magneto.... Agreed. Either Magneto or Doctor Doom. Superman's powers for me would be too boring seeing how there's no one equal for me to fight.

wannabe
I would also choose Elixir's biokinetic powers.
-very variable
-omega potential
nuff said!!!

Oh, and i would try to battle all other omega mutants, just to see whatever we can do to and with each other.

JOE NUNEZ
i would take thors powers and properly challenge superman.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
i would take thors powers and properly challenge superman.

Except that, without Thor's thousand's of years of battle experience, you'd get your ass kicked! stick out tongue

soleran30
I would take Runners with the time/space gem then I would own SM, GL, SS, Apoc EVERYONE bam!

The Ion
Genis' powers would be cool even though cosmic awareness would probably drive me insane too.

Power Ring and Power Cosmic would also be sweet.

willRules
stealing is wrong yes

soleran30
Originally posted by willRules
stealing is wrong yes

Your right let me rephrase my request.............I would like to borrow indefinitely the powers of Runner with the time/space gemsmile

Now I am just borrowing for a very long time so I hope he is around when I am ready to give them backsmile

Marcus4600
Okay, I guess we're reduplicating here. One person I would need Hero lessons from would be Frank Castle. For training, I'd give him a version of the War Machine armor with a white skull for a faceplate, and a similar one across the chest.

Mindship
Surfer's powers--flying standing up is in a class all its own, plus I'd never have to worry about repairing a damaged costume.
No villians--just screw around with humanity: take on their militaries and play with their heads.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Mindship
Surfer's powers--flying standing up is in a class all its own, plus I'd never have to worry about repairing a damaged costume.
No villians--just screw around with humanity: take on their militaries and play with their heads.

I think I'd take Darksied's powers even if where not sure how the hell they work wink

Pepito
Strange, Xavier, Magneto, Surfer or Odin. Or all 5

Blair Wind
pffffft I cant believe I totally did not say this guy considering he is in my team for the tourny. Duplicate Boy. Have the powers of ANYONE at the same time, any time you want, so long as you have encountered them once. Think Superman plus Invisible Women combined with Magneto!! big grin

Pepito
Duplicate Boy's powers rely on you being in a world full of superbeings

DigiMark007
There is a similar thread that was opened VERY recently about "Who would you be?" in either the comic movies forum or the general comics forum. Please refer to that, as this isn't even a battle and so it doesn't belong in this forum. Thank you.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.