Current Super People vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
Kal El
Kal L
Superboy Prime
Super Girl

Vs Galactus (Not allowed to exploit their weaknesses !)

All i can say is that Gslactus once lost against the God Force !

smile

TheKahn
doh

Galactus creates an army of heralds to deal with them, although he may have to step in to deal with SB prime.

Pepito
Galactus as written by people who are determined to make it really obvious that the heroes fighting him are powerful and who want to make a lazy Galactus loses story, will lose to godforce, Superteam and Wolverine. Galactus written as he was first described, is generally described and as befits his status, the one who crushed the skrull homeworld and can consume multiverses, wins easily.

Darth_Erebus
You know, I really like Galactus but this is getting ridiculous. These Galactus threads are getting like Wolverine was a couple months ago. If you want Galactus to lose then you need to put him up against an uber Cosmic, not some version or versions of Superman who will never stand a chance against G.

Superherovandal
i think that maybe Superboy Prime as he's wearing AM's costume and has all red eyes might when we find out his powers.

ExtraMision5555
I agree with the oversaturation of galactus threads as of late. For future reference if you want galactus to lose or atleast have a decent battle, try a character on the status of Ego or something. This fight would just be the extinction of Kryptonians

Marcus4600
Dude, this is just bad. All these Super-people would just get Super-Owned. Someone close this!

DigiMark007
Big G has jobbed once or twice. But given his power level and versatility, there's no way he should lose.

He's a better telepath than Xavier (yes, he is...read Secret Wars). He can create people on a whim that could beat your average herald-level person. He Eats Planets. Planets. Even ridiculous numbers can't compete against someone like him. Would you be scared of 100 ants? 500?? Even if they had prep? Didn't think so. Annoyed maybe, but not scared for you life.

inamilist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Would you be scared of 100 ants? 500?? Even if they had prep? Didn't think so. Annoyed maybe, but not scared for you life.

lol

best thing today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.