r2d2 vs jawa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

furbys are evil
Please do not close this I want to see the fanboys go crazy...

Wesker
WTF?

henniestevens
ROTS R2 would burn the jawa out of his dirty cloack with his fuel and the rocketpack. All other R2's would hit the jawa with his electric weapon, or grab him in the balls with his grapple arm.

Lörd Sorgo
As we've seen, Jawa pwns teh Artoo.

Arker
When was this? Was it in one of the New Jawa Order books? I've only read two of those.

Faunus
R2 is teh Godliness, and the Jawas are the Holy peoples. They'd unite and WTFpwn the creators of poor threads.

Veneficus
This thread is heresy.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Faunus
R2 is teh Godliness, and the Jawas are the Holy peoples. They'd unite and WTFpwn the creators of poor threads.

Wesker

Captain REX

Veneficus

darth vraya
Originally posted by Veneficus
ah what the heck. I'll join too.
also Jawas would pwn r2 because its seen in anh they shock him and then take him in to their sandcrawler.

darth vraya
R2 is teh Godliness, and the Jawas are the Holy peoples. They'd unite and WTFpwn the creators of poor threads. what the heck I'll join too.

Arker
Eh, wtf.

MC Spartan
RUIN CHAIN!!!!!!!1111

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.