Harry Potter & his long lost Sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sirius_Rulez
Harry Potter & his long lost Sister

I'm doing a differant kind of the 7th harry potter fic for all u hp fans, I'm going to make harry have a sister, she's going to look just like Lilly exept she'll have her fathers eyes, her name will be Veneta Potter. some people say that Harry is going to die, I'm not sure if this is true or not so I'll just make him die any way & his sister. It will make him very happy to see Sirius & his parents. Its really sad how Sirius dies crybaby I hope you's like it, some feedback would be very appreciated

Proluge

Before Voldermort killed Lilly & James Potter, Peter Pettigrew snuck into their house & took their only daughter, he was running for his life.
This death eater called Mavo Hoks took her away from him & ran with her somewhere where he'de raise her & teach her all the dark arts.

Voldermoirt told told Peter Pettigrew to get her for him if he ever saw her & get someone to raise her & teach her their ways, to become a death eater herself.

He hated babies, hated the way they cry & ball their eyes out, he tried so many ways to shut her up, so he just decided to give a bottle of milk & she fell asleep.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Your forgetting words. Some phrases are needed too. you can check you can edit too. But it's very creative dont give up on this one k.

Sirius_Rulez
thanx, ill try my best, i dont really know how to do phrases, but ill try anyway

Some years later when she was 15 years of age.

"Block you stupid girl"
"Im tryin too"
"Well obviesly your not trying hard enough"
was his reply, uh, he's really starting to get on my nerves, she thought angrily. Mavo retreated back into the house leaving Veneta by herself, she just sat back thinking, I'll show you who's stupid she thought. So she practised some of her tecknques, she was really good at some of them, but she seemed to have some trouble perfecting the Avarda Kadarva curse and the Impuries curse, so she was just having a breather.
She was getting really fed up, she got up and took out her frustration and anger by kiching stuff around the place, she walked inside the house, got a drink of water and sat down "What do you think your doing sitting down and having some refreshments, I persficesly told you to practise the curses you have'nt learnt yet"he said fimly "Look, I'm tired and thirstey, I just need a break" she said frustratedly, he went over to her and dragged her to her feet pushed her outside ruffly by her shirt, but she struggled to get out of his gripp "ow, your hurting me, let go"
"Get outside, Now! or you'll regret it!" he slapped her real hard on the face, she had a big bruse, but he didn't care, she deserved it he thought, and she fell on tjhe floor near tears but reastraining them, he slapped her reall hard than and than she blkacked out.

Sirius_Rulez
i hope that was better than the last one
wat do yous think?
if u's think it needs improvement then by all means tell me how i can improve my writing, i know iv probably got some spelling mistakes, its just that i didnt know how to spell some

iluvhpsomuch1_7
phrases are just sentences this one was good. but once again use spellcheck it helps tremendously.

Sirius_Rulez
Just thought I'd let you's all know that this is my first attemp at writing a hp fic for all you hp fans out there, so plz bear with me, some ideas would be really good 2.
well heres the next part anyway.

She fell heavily to the floor in a heap, he kicked her hard on the side and stalked inside with a grin appearing on his face, he went and got his wand out and made some firewhisky appear and skulled it down, placed it on the table and just left it there.

Veneta came round several hours later and looked at her surroundings, realizing that she was where he left her. She rubbed her eye's and taking in the scenery, she tried standing up but found that her side hurt, so she rubbed it, took a stoll around the place, taking everything in, the nice scent of flowers filling the air. Mavo came and said she needed to learn how to close her mind "lekkimens" he saw her father holding her and her mother holding her brother, than he started seeing how she was really slack and kept failing. She didnt want him to see that so she finally stopped letting him see embarresing memories, he stopped and she fell to the floor, panting, out of breath "Who were those two adults and two babies?" she asked curiesly, still out of breath, but slowly getting it back "Never you mind, g-"
"Tell me now!"she yelled frustratedly, "Who are they! Tell me now!" she shrieked, he looked surprised that she had yelled at him in that manner, he got his composure back and used the Crucio curse on her "Ahhhhh" she screamed, cupping her hands on her head, shaking all over, whimpering when he finally stopped "That will teach you to disrespect me! stupid girl! now get up!" but she didnt, she just sat there looking scared and afraid. He used a spell that brought her to a standing position. They did it a couple more times and had a break, he walked back inside and slammed the door off its hinges "Repero" he said and the door went back to its rightful place.

She just sat there on the ground dumbstruck, than all of a sudden she started crying uncontrollably, rocking back and forth, trying to comfort herself, feeling so humilliated, she hated him so much, she swore that one day she would get her revenge on this bastered and pay him back for everything he did to her ten fold.

Sirius_Rulez
I guess i forgot to spell check it, thanks for telling me and i forgot to do it again i cant believe i forgot again oh well next time

silver_stars
its nice, yes u still have to edit.

also a great tip is to describe more and put an "Enter" in between each paragraph like

"Ahhh!" Miss Muffet screamed

The spider hung over her, licking its lips. It wanted that crumpet and whey.

"Ahh!" Miss Muffet yelped again.

like that, i know you so needed that wonderful miss muffet. lol stick out tongue

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i know its your fisrt time doing a fanfic when I started my story it was my first time too and I was like um why isn't anyone commenting thats why i read all the very new ones. But this last post was great. Your improoving a a very fast rate thats really good. Your story has great structure and everything. And dont forget spellcheck. You can edit it oo. Just read through it before you push submit and your good.

Sirius_Rulez
hey thanks big grin
i was thinking of making Sirius have a son and Harry meeting up with him and them becoming really great friends, what do u think?
or not

Sirius_Rulez
do other pages just appear or do u have to create ur own?

~*LoverGirl21*~
its really good but there are some errors no u dont make your own just keep on posting the pages just appear when one page is full ok

Sirius_Rulez
thanx

~*LoverGirl21*~
ur welcome =)

Sirius_Rulez
i just finished another part of the storey and lost it all man that just sucks mad so ill just write it another time, cant be bothered right now im just too tired

silver_stars
ya that sux, but plz i like a surprise, so if you have an idea write it! most readers like surprise

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yea i think thats a great idea Sirius lost son lol thats pretty cool.

Sirius_Rulez
ye thanks
what kind of surprises, silver stars
it would b great if u could tell me

Chapter 1

In Privet Drive there slept a 16 year old boy who had been through allot in his young life, losing his godfather was one of the toughest hardships he'd been through.
He'd wanted so badly to get revenge on the one woman who'd done it and her name was Bellatrix Le strange and he hated Snape even more for betraying his parents and having to go on the run. Ever since he found out that he was part of the reason of their death he'd wanted nothing more than to find every possible way to hate him more and more that he wanted nothing more than to track him down and kill him.

And this boy's name was Harry Potter.

He dreamt that he was getting vengeance until he heard the sound of banging.

"Get up Potter, now!" said Aunt Petunia grumpily.
Petunia is Harry's Aunt.
She was short and bit plump around the middle, and she really disliked her nephew, she hated anything to do with her sisters side of the family, hated the man she had married, hating anything to do with her.

"Alright I'm up, geese" he replied very anoid that he had got woken up when he was about to kill Bellatrix and Snape.
He got out of the room and started following her down the stairs to make breakfast for every one. He was kind of like a slave to them, having to do the cooking and cleaning, having to clean up after himself and them.

When he got to his destination he stood face to face with Vernon.
"Hurry up and make breakfast boy and be quick about it, I don't want to have to wait all morning for you to do what you know you have to" he said with venom towards him.
Vernon was taller than his wife and was also Harry's Uncle, he hated him as much as Petunia did.

"Yes Uncle Vernon" he replied through clenched teeth.
Making his hands into fists at his side.

Dudley, Harry's Cousin loved it when his Uncle talked like that to Harry, it was one of the things he loved doing besides watching the TV, he turned his piggish face towards him and set his little beady eyes upon him, grinning mischievously, snickering in the background.

The Durslys heard something at the front door staring horror stricken.
The thing that was at the door was.....

Sirius_Rulez
it was actually good that i lost all my work had 2 start again cause i made it even better than the last one i wrote but also really anoying
thumb down :/

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Woah you lost all your work. But couldn't you check on here and then remember what you wrote? Anyway BRAVO *clap* *clap*

Sirius_Rulez
thanx iluvhpsomuch1 7
im getting round to reading ur story 2 i bet it will b just great smile
i tried to edit my work but everything got muddled up and thats how i lost it but no biggi
im not that good at english so therefor my writing be as good as others cause iv read some really gr8 stories on here that ill never beable to match up but hopefully ill just get better than i am now.
its kinda hard thinking up parts of the story cause i dont really have brain storms like other ppl do and write it all down, ah well.
i fact is that i really suck at english sad embarrasment miffed erm
i just hate it its my worst subject i could do at skool, just drives me crazy
mad wacko roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sirius_Rulez
It was Hedwig soaring through the sky with ease, tapping on the window with his short stout beak with a piece of parchment attached to its right leg.

"What the bloody hell is that stupid bird levitating at the front door for boy?! I told you specifically that that stupid bird were to stay out of my site!"he said with malice in his voice, spit spraying everywhere.
"He's got a message for me"he retaliated through clenched teeth, seething with anger.
He didn't care weather or not he got him angry, he was leaving the Dursleys in a couple of weeks and he was glad, good riddance's to bad rubbish.
He was making his way towards the front door when suddenly he was yanked at the back of his shirt drawing face to face with Uncle Vernon. He gripped the collar of his shirt and pulled it up.
"Oh no your not, your not going to let that bloody bird inside my house, no Saree" he growled, pulling him even closer to his face.
"Let go of me" he growled back, trying get out of his vice like grippe, finally pulling himself free and extracting his wand from his toruses, keeping a firm steady grippe and pointing it straight at Vernon.
He was backing away slowly trying to get some distance between them
"You wouldn't dare, you'll get sent straight to prison" he said angrily trying not to show his fear, but it was very clear, he had fear written all over his face.
"Oh, I wont be, and don't you dae touch her or you'll regret it " He replied vemenecelly.
And with that he marched to the door and opened it and Hedwig came gracefully through the door and onto the sofa, holding her leg out for him to undo. He reached over and untied the burden that bestowed her. He nipped his hand affectionately, hooting his thanks.
He grabbed the piece of parchment and bolted up the stairs, Hedwig tagging behind him.
He opened it and let him come in then shut it right behind him, undoing the parchment and reading what it said.

Sirius_Rulez
iluvhpsomuch1 7 could u plz tell me how to make the writing italic for the letter plz
oh and is Hedwig a boy or a girl cause im not all that certain thanx

Sirius_Rulez
hmmm ill hav 2 think reall hard to write a good letter if anyone could help dat would b gr8 cuz im on a writers block and dont no wat 2 say confused blink huh

Sirius_Rulez
I cant eva go into edit eva again cause i only had a 15 min. window cause its to late 2 do eva again

Sirius_Rulez
Dear Harry,
As you well know,
Flier and my brother Charlie are getting married,
My dad and I will pick you up tomorrow,
If you have any objections please don't hesitate to tell,
Send your owl and she'll get to us,
Hopefully before we get your house,
My dad's having the day off work so we can come and see you.
P.S Ginny will be stoked to see you she just cant wait and misses you a great deal,
Love Ron

Sirius_Rulez
i rote dis cause im really bored erm
i just lost all my work once again and to rewrite it miffed
so frustrating

Sirius_Rulez
i just realized dat it was Bill not Charlie Fleur was marrying

After reading the letter he knew he shouldn't go just yet. First he had to pay his respects to his parents grave and then he would go to the wedding.

He loved Ginny so much that if he brought her with him and she ended up dying it would just destroy him.
He knew it would be all his fault and wouldn't be able to live with himself, thats why he knew she shouldn't go cause Voldermort would use her against him.

He picked up his quill, dipped it in black ink and started to write,

Dear Ron,
Don't pick me up tomorrow cause Dumbledore told me to stay at the Dursleys till I was 17.
Then I'm going to visit my parents graves and see them seeing as I Don't know them that I just want to and pay my respects
Harry.

Sirius_Rulez
Harry put his quill back in the ink bottle and stored it away along with all his textbooks knowing that he'd have no further use with them.
He got the piece of parchment, picked it up and rolled it up neatly.
He extracted some string and tied it to Hedwig's leg.
"Hedwig, I need you to take this straight to the Weasly's before they end up Arappatating to this house" He said in Hedwig's ear.
He ruffled her feathers just where she liked it and sent her on her way.
He saw her glide and watched till she was out of site.

He just remembered something Sirius said to him in his 5th year of Hogworts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry.
He remembered him asking him how his sister was but said that he didn't evan have one. Sirius said he did have one and he swore that he would find her.
So not only was he trying to find the 4 remaining Hurricoxes but also his sister, and he wouldn't stop till he found her no matter where she was.

~Midnight_Miss~
Its good but you still have some spelling errors. You did improve greatly since the first post though. And to put italics, say you wanted to put :

'Harry Potter' in italics, all you have to do is write it like this Harry Potter Without the *.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
that was great! And you know how you said you weren't that great at english. Well think of it this way. Just think like your British. You say your from autrailia i dont know if thats true or not but if you are, Austrailians, their accents are British influenced so it really couldnt be that hard to think like a British person. Maybe it'll help. And you do the italics by putting this code around your words> and in between each of those you put the words you want.Do you get it?

manu_13
You are doing pretty good for your first time... I like it a lot!! big grin And Midnight Miss and iluvhpsomuch are right, you have improved a lot with your english thumb up Keep writing please!! stick out tongue

manu_13
and lovergirl12 too!!! lol stick out tongue

Sirius_Rulez
thanx Midnight_Miss and iluvhpsomuch1_7 for telling me how 2 write in italics.
and also manu_13
i do live in australia and i meant the english u learn in skool for 1 of my subjects not the acsent cause i dont have 1

Sirius_Rulez
Chapter 2

"Hey look over there, isn't that Hedwig?"
"Yeah, I think your right"

The Wesley's opened the door to let her in and she landed straight on the table. Ron walked over there, got a hold of Hedwig's leg, untied the letter from her leg and read.

"What does it say Ron?" Hermine questioned him trying to get a better look.
Ron passed it to her sphering what to do.
Hermine looked up with a puzzled look upon her face.
"Ron, we should probably go over there and accompanied him. I mean what if he runs into Voldermort? I'm going over their"
"Not without me your not I'm coming with you w-"
"Hi guys what are yous all talking about?" asked Ginny perplexed, holding a cup of Butter bear and taking little sips here and there.

Then everyone else started to appear in the room.
The rest of the Wesley's, Tonks, Fleur and Remus in toe.
"Whats that in your hands Ron?" said Mrs Wesley.
"Its a note from Harry" replied Ron.
"What does it say?" said Remus.

After he told them all, he and Hermine were about to go when Ginny interjected.
"I'm going too, I'm his girlfriend" she said haughtily.
"No your not!" Ron retorted, standing his ground.
"Yes I am!"
"No you-"
"None of yous are going anywhere!" shrieked Mrs Wesley, stamping her foot on the ground.
She was just going to say something else when Ron, Hermine and Ginny arapated to Harry unexpectedly.

"Grrr, when those two get back they'll be in serious trouble, I swear those two will be in for it" growled Mrs Wesley.
Fred and George Wesley disappeared in a flash not wanting to get any of their mothers fury tirade.
"Calm down honey" said Mr Wesley really nervously.
Mrs Wesley told her husband to shut up.
Remus and Tonks left not wanting it either.

manu_13
ooohhh!!!!! awesome!! keep going!! big grin

iluvhpsomuch1_7
pretty good!

Sirius_Rulez
thanx embarrasment

Sirius_Rulez
this is just a test. please ignore it.

Sirius_Rulez
Harry was pacing around his room, thinking about the past. He still blamed himself for Sirius' death. He was just about to walk about of his room when suddenly Ginny, Hermione and Ron apparated right in front of him.
Harry jumped backwards, suprised to his friends - especially his girlfriend. Soon, however, his shock disappeared and turned to anger. What were Ginny and his friends doing her? Hadn't he told them to stay away? And now they were putting themselves in danger, and he didn't want that.
"Hello, Harry!" Ginny cried, running towards him with arms outstretched, giving him a kiss on the lips.
Harry wanted to kiss her back, but he couldn't believed that she hadn't listened to him, so he pushed her away.
"Ginny, I told you not to come!" he snapped, "You're putting yourself in a lot of trouble by being here with me! Don't you realise that Voldemort could take you and hurt you and use you against me? Then I'd never ever see you again, and I don't want that to happen!"
Ginny's eyes filled slowly with tears. Ron and Hermione stepped back, feeling uncomfortable in presence of the couple's argument.
"Harry," said Hermione softly, "We'll go downstairs and wait. It's nice to see you again."
"Yeah, we missed you, mate." Ron put in.
"All right, same here," Harry answered, distracted.
After the two walked away, he turned his attention back to Ginny, who was now sobbing uncontrollably.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
now if you wrote your whole story like that it would eb the greatest story in the world. It was awesome

iluvhpsomuch1_7
NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirius_Rulez
I'd like to thank one of my friends for helping me write the recent part of the story big grin , cause I was kinda stuck, lol laughing out loud

I'm just going to put a quick blurb of how Regual Black came to be, I know its kind of sudden but I didn't put him in Prologue.
The reason being is because I thought him after I finished it, and I figured I should write about him.
So I'm just going to write about him.
Regual is going to be Sirius's son.
Sirius is going to have a son without even realizing it.
The mothers name will be Serene Cutcher.
I wont write that much about him but enough to give you an idea about him.
Here goes and if you don't feel like reading about him then you don't have to.

Bellatrix was standing in the distance enjoying the nice cool breeze when she noticed a pretty looking woman with a small infant in the crook of her arms.
She noticed that it was her cousins girlfriend. She hated Sirius so very, very much. She thought that if she were to kill her then that would make him very angry, sad and hurt. She gradually took her time walking over to her and then using the crucio curse, she cupped her hands over her head and dropping to the ground, the baby with her, it started to cry really loud, his going ragged.

The woman started started screaming really loud and after a little while she went brain dead, not being able to remember who she was, her voice going hoarse.
Bellatrix knew that she had no idea who she was anymore, enjoying the excruciating pain she was going through, roaring with laughing.
She did the same thing with the baby, it was screaming so loud.

Voldemort appeared and told her to stop doing that to him, that he should grow up being a death eater.

Some time later she ended up in azkaban prison and another Death Eater took him, his name was Jack Spon.

Sirius_Rulez
my friend is such a better writer then me
its cause of my friend that it was that great
she really helped me alot

Sirius_Rulez
Serene Cutcher got taken to Saint Mungoes Hospital to be placed with other people who didn't remember who they were to be taken care of until she did remember.

Sirius_Rulez
End Prologue

manu_13
interesting... Cool I likey!!! stick out tongue

Sirius_Rulez
back to where I was before.

"Loo-"
"Shutup!" Cried Ginny who suddenly apparated back to her house.
Harry turned his attention back to his companyons and they just shrugged in union keeping quiet incase he suddenly raise his voice.
"Look mate, you coming to my brothers wedding or what?" said Ron a bit nervesly.
"Not yet" he snapped.
"I've got some things I need to take care of first then I'll consider it. But first I've wait till I'm 17 cause thats what Dumbledore wanted and then I'm going to pay a visit to my parents graves" he said quietly, sighing.

Sirius_Rulez
I know its not much but Im starting to run out of ideas and need some suggestions on what to do next. im also having trouble on when to bring the 2 new characters into the story so if anyone could help dat would b gr8

Sirius_Rulez
im just stalling for time

manu_13
maybe they could meet in the graveyard... like Harry and his Sister

Sirius_Rulez
I'll just try my best.

Snape was hauling Malfoy behind, huffing and puffing untill suddenly he stopped and slowed his pace.
"Hurry up!" he said sluggishly, letting go of his arm.
"I'm trying to" he said shakily.
"Well, in that case you've just got to try harder then, dont you?" he said annoid.
Malfoy just sat heavilly on the ground, sighing heavilly. He knew he was going to get it from Voldermort and he knew it. he was very scared of what his outcome would be and knew he'd have to face him sooner or later.
"Get up, I'm going to take you to the dark lord, he wants an audience"
"Do I have too?" he said, in a scared voice.
"Yes, Im afraid so"
"Bu-"
He suddenly got cut off dew to the fact that Voldermort apparated infront of them. Malfoy looked ahead of him and was horrer struck. He and Seveies Snape bowed down before their lord.
"Get up" growled Voldermort, raising his wand.
Snape suddenly got up and stood before him.
"My Lord, dont harm him" he said with fear in his voice of what was going to happen to him as he had made an unbrakable vow with Draco's Mother that nothing would happen to him.
Voldermort took Snape out with a swish of the wand with Snape flying several feet to the ground.
He walked slowly towards Malfoy enjoying the sudden fear that appeared upon his face.
"So Malfoy, care to tell me why you didn't destroy Dumbldore and let Snape finish off the job for you?"
I-I-I d-dont know" he stammered in a shaky voice.
"You had disarmed him and yet you didnt even bother to make your move, why is that?"
"I'm s-sorry, I was scared" he said in a quiet whisper while shaking allover.
"Well thats just not good enough" he said rather boredly with an exasperated sigh.

Snape was watching from a distance, knowing the worst was yet to come but knew enough tha he wasnt going to kill him.

"Well this is just a warning, I have to punish you or every other death eater will wonder why I'm going easy on you, next time I wont go so easy on you, I just might get you to see your mother suffer right before your very own eyes"
"Crucio"
All that could be heard were loud screams, Snape the only one to witness what Voldermort was doing.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
well first of all its Severus Snape and this sentence>He knew he was going to get it from Voldermort and he knew it.< it has repetition dont put repetition. Its sound bad because you just said it.

Sirius_Rulez
ok thanks

Sirius_Rulez
Ron and Hermione disapparated back to the burrow knowing that they would return to Private Drive one day before Harry's birthday leaving him to ponder on what to do next. The words one must live and the other must die were left repeatedly inside his head. He paced his room thinking how stupid he was to be putting his friends in mortal danger, knowing that they were both really stubborn and wouldn't stand to reason when it came to helping him and always wanting to help no matter the outcome.

Sirius_Rulez
Malfoy woke up feeling really sore and agitated, listening to the birds chirp in the bright blue sky. He cocked his head to the side and saw two people tied, back to back, gagged.
His neck suddenly felt really stiff from cocking his head to the side. He tried to get up but suddenly felt really dizzy and fell straight to the ground suddenly noticing all these gashes and bruises upon his extremely sore arms. He was trying to think how they had got their while trying to figure out where he was.
Squinting, he saw movement his side, it was those two people again, one was male and the other female. The female had beautiful red hair and the other had short raven hair. He suddenly detected the fluttering of eyes opening and their struggles to get free of their endorsement.

Sirius_Rulez
Couple of weeks later when it was Harry's birthday. Harry set out for his Apparation test and dropped by the cemetery to where Harry's parents were and also his Godfather. He didn't want to take his two best friends at the risk of endangering their lives so without further ado he decided he'd just go alone not realizing that they'd pop by bye any time soon. He didn't know where it was so decided to look for Remus knowing that it was the only logical thing to do since he didn't want his friends to come. He Apparated at the entrance to his house and knocked three times before he heard footsteps and the door opening to a scruffy looking Remus.

lalalander
oooh, I need more! ^.^ there- location ex:i have to walk to the store. Don't worry, I won't be there long!; their- shows ownership The children talked as they headed for their clubhouse. (hope those 2 definitions will help your eng.) I really like it, so keep it up!! big grin

Sirius_Rulez
Remus opened up the door and peered at Harry, ushering him inside. Once inside Harry gazed around the house, taking everything in. Remus lent him a chair and offered him some firewhiski. He skulled it down thirstily and enjoying the nice aftertaste of the warm sensation. He carefully placed the empty mug onto the table in front of him and explained the situation to him about wanting to know where the location of the Cemetery. Harry grabbed onto Remus and he apparated them there. Harry browsed around until his eyes spotted something in the distance and advanced at a reasonable fast pace, squatting down to get a better look. He wiped away the dust that extracted the graves, choking back a sob he stood up and then noticed Sirius's grave just next to it. He peered down and couldn't hold the waterworks. Some tears slid down his face. Remus noticed and cleared the space between them and placed his hand upon his shoulder. They both heard a noise coming from the opposite direction and saw that it was Ron and Hermione.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
once again ive said this to so many people, Harry is not the crying type. He doesn't cry out his anger he yells it out. He is not really that sensitive as people make him. In some story they have him crying the whole time. But hes not like that. Also don't put periods between incomplete sentences and re-read your work a lot I mean a lot like four or five times to make sure everything is corrected.

Sirius_Rulez
Regual extracted something sharp from his back pocket and cut their bonds, which took quite awhile. once they both got out Regual put his arm out to stop Veneta while he scanned the place. He saw Snape talking to Voldemort and looked around and saw a boy about his own age with blond silky hair and he looked right back. "C'mon" he said and pulled Veneta's arm, trying to make a run for it, turning his head over to make sure that no one else was following them.

Voldermort stopped talking to Snape for a sec cause he just realized that Regual and Veneta just escaped so he turned his head towards Malfoy, marched straight towards him, hauled him up by the scruff of his shirt and said "Where are they?!" he said in an angry low voice. "I don't know" he replied in a scared and shaky voice.
Voldermort could tell that he was lying so he threw him down and used the Crucios Curse on him and made him tell him. He stopped and tried to see where they could have gone.

They kept on running, their bodies screaming out for rest but weren't going to get it, then Voldermort suddenly Apparated in front of them. Regual and Veneta were transfixed with terror. "What, did the two of you think yous could escape me?!"
"N - no" said Veneta in a shaky voice.
Regual lent forward and whispered something in her ear so voldermort couldn't hear "Get out of here" he said urgently with fear in his voice.
"Wha-"
"Go"
So she ran as fast as she could, not daring to turn around.
Voldermort pointed his wand straight at her but Regual went straight in front of his wand and getting the Crucios Curse full blast. One of his servants Apparated just beside him not realizing that he was in the middle of something. Voldermort became furious with her and used the Crucios Curse on her instead giving Regual just enough time to escape. He Dissapparated just beside Veneta, grabbed onto her arm and Disapparated them both somewhere else.

lalalander
oo! What Happens next? well, worth a try isn't it? 0: )

Sirius_Rulez
"Hey Harry I thought we were going with you?"
"Ye mate, I thought we were"
"I just thought, ...well.. um" replied Harry, thinking on what to say next, without letting them know that he didn't want anything happening to them.
"Well what mate? hmmm?" said Ron, a smirk appearing on the side of his face.
"Look man, stop trying to protect us, where here to help whether you want us to or not"
"Ron right Harry, were your friends and just know that you don't have to do this alone cause you don't have too" said Hermione a bit frustrated that Harry was going to do this without them.
"OK, thanks guys." replied Harry with gratitude in his voice.
"Hey look guys, over there" everyone looked to where Harry was pointing and saw two figures apparated just off to the distance.

Sirius_Rulez
Regual and Veneta both turned their heads around and saw some people off in the distance. Regual made to grab her arm, but too late he realized that the others saw them, they both tried to make a quick escape but the others were gaining on them.

They just stared at them. They both look so familiar, the girl looks just like Lily and the the boy looks just like Sirius, I wonder what their names are?. Thought Remus.

Sirius_Rulez
would someone plz comment and give me idieas cause i am just about ready to give up on this story cause its really hard to think what to write. also if anyone would like to add to this story and write the next part then that would be gr8. thanks

Sirius_Rulez
plz someone just comment. or i wont bother posting anymore. it took some really hard thinking to come up with all of that.

"Hey, what are your names?" Remus asked curiously. They just stood there staring at him. He thought he needed to approach the matter in a different way. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt the two of you" he said concerned. They both just took a step back not knowing if they should fully trust him, nor the others for that matter.

Harry was wondering who they were as well. The girl looked so much like their mother. He kept thinking if this girl standing a few feet away from him could be his sister, thinking the same about that guy who looked to be his age, knowing full well that he looked so much like Sirius.

Harry and Remus were both cautiously walking up to them, trying not to startle them. Regual and Veneta were transfixed to the spot, they wanted to move but their feet stayed rooted to the spot. Then they both felt a pair of hands placed softly upon them. "Who are you?" Harry asked nervously, not wanting to ruin his chances of getting to know both of them. "Veneta. Veneta Potter" came the timid reply, she didn't know what it was about him but she rather felt that she could trust him. She felt really nervous, then she remembered a while back when she was practising oclomeclsly with that death eater that she saw a man with messy unkempt hair who was wearing glasses with hazel eyes and a woman with long red straight hair with soft green eyes and then she looked ahead of her and saw the exact green eyes as that woman that she was memorized with them that just looking at them was a great comfort indeed.

This is my sister, I cant believe it thought Harry as he beamed at the mere sight of her.

Sirius_Rulez
"Who are you?"
"Harry. Harry Potter" Realization dawned on her, for that boy standing in front of her had the exact last name as she had. "Your my sister sister" he said in puzzlement and wonder.
He saw her blush a soft crimson red. He pulled her toward him into a soft firm hug. She tensed up at first but then eased the tension and relaxed into the hug. After a while he pulled gently away. He then saw the boy who looked so much like Sirius standing next to her and went through the same process.
"Well, what I've heard of my father so far is that he didnt care about anyone but his own stinking self and especially not me. I also heard that he abandoned me when I was just a baby."
"Thats a lie! You take that back! Your father was a great man! also my Godfather! Harry bellowed at the top of his lungs, seething in frustration and anger that he could even think such a horrid thing.
"Hey, thats enough" Said Remus stepping between them. "Harry, its not his fault that he speaks of his father like that, the death eaters have been feeding him lies all his life, well at least I think" He then talked to them into coming with them to Charlie's wedding and trying to get them to come onto the good side. It worked perfectly. Then all of them dissaparated to the Weaslys.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
thats pretty good i guess

Sirius_Rulez
Chapter 3

After Charlie and Fliur's wedding Ron went and stuffed his mouth with food. "Dis I ood"
"Ron, chew with your mouth closed" said Hermione in an engrosed and amused tone, while slapping him playfully on the shoulder with Harry, Regual, Veneta and the Weasly Twins sniggering in the gackground. Ron quickly devoured the the food and blushed thinking how beatiful Hermione looked. Hermione got a quick glimpse and quickly turned away turning a bit red in the face, both getting really shy. Ron was trying to think of what to say but whenever he tried to say something nothing came out and he just kept mumbling. Hermione stepped back, still really embarresed.

On the other hand, Veneta and Regual were a bit shy of each other as well. Regual just really wanted Veneta to be his but he didnt quite know how to ask her out. After a while he finally built up enough courage and dragged her to a quiet room with nobody and pulled the rest of them in and shut the door behind him. Just as they were about to kiss they heard a noise outside the room.

Brit531
I have to say this is a really good story and that you should keep it up.

Sirius_Rulez
thanx

Brit531
I just want to know if you will post again soon. I really wnat to see what happens next.

Sirius_Rulez
i will, im just thinking on wat to write

Sirius_Rulez
Regual went to open the door and found the weasly twins roaring with laughter "What are you two laughing at?" The twins just stared at each other wondering if they should let him in on the joke. "Well, not that its really any of your buisness but we were just laughing at nothing in particular."
"Oh, I see, but what at?" At this point of time Veneta decided to see what they were all laughing at but the Twins just said nothing. "Well, I'll just have to tell your mother about this now wont I" She said in her most sweetest voice, trying to get them to tell her. The Weasly Twins were starting to get a bit scared of what theyed tell her but were really good at masking their fear. "Ooh, we are so scared" they both said in mock fear. "Fine, I'm going to inform her right now." With that she started to walk but before she got to her destination she found that she had been stopped by non other than the Weasly twins and Regual in tow. "Alright we'll tell you's but dont tell anyone else" They couldnt belive that they had just been black-mailed by Harry's sister. "We can keep a secret." Replied Veneta with a sweet smile plastered upon her face. "Well we just created a new substance for our joke shop that we tried out that was highly amusing"
"Which is?"
"Which is Blueack. We found the time to try it on ourselves which made our tonges all blue and hairy with spikescoming out on the side. And we've also made an antidote which brings the tonge back to normal. Just imagine giving it to someone you hate and just pretend its a really nice drink and give it to them and there you have it." Regual and Veneta jus looked at each other and said "Cool"
"And remember not to tell anyone"
"What about my brother Harry?"
"Well, just him and not my brother and you can only tell Harry if he doesnt tell anyone else"
"Ok you've got it" with that they both winked at them and walked away.

Sirius_Rulez
plz tell me wat u think Brit 531

Brit531
I like it and I only saw one spelling mistake you have gotten even better than the first time you posted the story please keep posting

Sirius_Rulez
ok ill update it on the weekend cause ill have more time then

Sirius_Rulez
im also working on another story, Lily/James

Brit531
k ill read

Sirius_Rulez
They both walked back to the room, hand in hand and sat down on the bed. They were staring into each others eyes, captivated. Regual was moving towards her, inch by inch until his lips brushed against hers, breathing in her sweet scent. He quickly pulled back, thinking that she didn't want to kiss him but she suddenly pulled his face to hers, putting one hand behind his head and pressed her lips against his. He was trying to gain entrance inside her luscious mouth, his tongue trying to force its way through, she felt the notion and at last let him gain the entrance he was so longing. Their Tungus meeting each other and circling, swiveling around, the sweet and tender flesh as their Tungus were exploring each others mouths. They slowly broke the kiss and parted for fresh air, breathing heavily.
Regual placed his strong arms around her and gently laid her on top of him, feeling the warmth of her body on top of his. Veneta laid her head on top of his comfortable chest, hearing the fast beat of his heart, slowly slowing down to his regular beat. She raised her head and gave him a long deep tender kiss, Regual deepening it, savoring the taste. She raised her petite arms and took his shirt off, throwing it to the side, planting small kisses upon his muscular chest, moving down to his nipples, playing with them, earning herself a small moan. Moving down the line towards his naval, sticking her tongue out and circling around it, making him shiver a bit. He suddenly got up and slowly took her shirt, taking his sweet time and chucking it over the side, having a bit of trouble with her bra but getting it off in the end. He layed her down gently, looking at her soft subtle breasts. He placed himself on top of her and gave her a deep sweet kiss, breaking it, causing her to moan in a way that she didn't want him to stop. He slowly went down towards her soft and tender breasts and put his mouth upon one, moving his tongue in circles, his other hand circling the other with his index finger.

Sirius_Rulez
tell me wat u think

Brit531
I think it is good but it is a little to much romance for me. That is just me. I thinjk it is good. Just dont go into to much detail with the next. LOL. It good. Keep posting.

Sirius_Rulez
oh, sorry bout dat, i havnt really done a romance part in a fic b4 and ill try n do better next time

iluvhpsomuch1_7
seems like its written out of experience. Not saying that you would do anything like that but it just sounds like it. I liked it. It's ok if you have a lot of detail. It was very good!

Brit531
yea like i said before

Sirius_Rulez
i read some romance fics on mugglnet and and also on this forum and found that another one had a bit of detail as well so i thought id try a variation of my own

Brit531
yea i could tell

Sirius_Rulez
grrr, i wrote another part of the story and lost the lot mad
i cant be bothered to write it all over again so ill just write it all another time.

Sirius_Rulez
Harry awoke the very next day and took an early morning stroll around until he came upon his bag witch was near the stairs with something sticking out noticeably which was none other than his photo album he received from Hagrid in his first year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He picked it up and blew the excess dust off and had little flick through until suddenly he came across a picture with with his father and friends all standing next to each other and all looking really happy. A huge disgusted frown appeared on Harry's face as he looked upon Peter Pettigrew. Suddenly a huge well of pure hatred welled up inside of him, his whole body tense, he swore revenge upon the man who sold his parents to Lord Voldermort, it didn't even matter how long it took, he'd still track him down and kill him. But then killing him wouldn't cause him any pain at all whatsoever, he wanted to use one of the unforgivable curses on and Snape too. He despised and loathed him, wanting nothing more then to kill him as well. He found it so easy to hate him and to blame him for everything that went wrong in his life. Its what his father said, to hate the fact that he even existed, he'd get revenge on him too if it was the last thing he ever did.

Ron and Hermione awoke with Harry's bed empty, they were both worried to where he could have gotten to. So they got up in search of him and found he was looking at the photo album Hagrid gave him at the end of his first year. He looked really angry and walked up to him with extreme caution.
"Harry, are you alright?" she asked with concern.
Harry just grunted in response.
"Harry, don't go doing anything stupid"
"Like what?" he replied in angry mock innocence.
"don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about when in actual fact you do"
Harry rolled his eyes up to the ceiling and turned back towards the photo album.
"Harry, I'm serious, Sirius went and tracked down Pettigrew and landed him a life time in Azkaban Prison and escaped! don't go and get yourself killed over something so stupid!"

Harry looked furious now. "So your saying this is all his fault now ha?! don't you dare talk about Sirius like that! I wont stand for it!" he was breathing heavily and seething in anger. "So you think that I'd be able to be beaten by someone so pathetic and pitiful! That is so unlikely, yeah right! Dream on! he killed my parents, he's the reason why their both bloody dead! Harry bellowed at the top of his lungs, laughing bitterly.
He walked on his heel and stormed off leaving a billowed Ron and Hermione behind.

Brit531
I like it keep going please

Sirius_Rulez
Regual and Veneta both woke up to the sound of screaming voices, well one to be precise.

They took the covers off themselves, scrambled out of bet and got dressed.

They both walked swiftly to the door, opened it and went to see what all the commotion was all about. They both saw Harry storm past and out of site.

Harry just felt like being alone right now with no distractions. Then he realized another thing. He realized that Dumbldore could have saved Sirius just like he saved Lupin and all the others. He realized that he could have used invisible rope to bind Lestrange and get him away from him in time but he didn't.
Did he do it just to make me suffer? He probably never even cared about me in the first place. All he ever cared about was my stupid inferior scar. But then again everyone only ever cared about.
Then he just figured it was a good thing that Snape killed him.

And right now he was going to set out to retrieve all of the Horricuxes with the help of Hermione, Ron, Regual and Veneta cause he new that he couldn't stop them from coming with him.

Brit531
I like it. It is really good.

Sirius_Rulez
u wouldnt beable to tell where they should start looking for the horricuxes would u cause i have been trying to think but just cant seem to think of anything. so i was just wandering if u could help me think of something

Brit531
I think they start at Godrics Hollow while visiting his parents graves then it made uo stuff after that

Sirius_Rulez
thanks, and would he also find the locket first?

Brit531
most likely

Sirius_Rulez
thanx

Sirius_Rulez
They were all about to apparate when Lupin showed up. He had a look of suspicion upon his face and asked to speak to Harry alone. They both walked where no one could hear them.

"Were all of yous going to apparate somewhere?"
"..."
"Harry, I happen to know that the lot of yous are off to go and find the remaining Horricuxes."

Harry had a mild surprised look on his face. How on could anyone find out such a thing.

"But how d-?"

Lupin cut him off and cut straight to the chase.

"Look Harry, your the boy who lived, so I just took a random guess and just assumed. And in my humble opinion it seem that I am right. All I'm trying to say is that you should be very careful in how you go about this."

Harry let out a deep sigh and just gave a curt nod. Then he just remembered that didn't have a clue to Godrics Hollows where abouts. Lupin just pondered on the matter somewhat. After finally figuring its where abouts he exclaimed it to him.

"Thank you"

He smiled in acknowledgement and said "Your welcome."

He then walked to the others and they all disapparated to Godrics Hollow.

Brit531
Really good. Keep Posting Please

Brit531
are you going to post soon

Sirius_Rulez
yes, im just thinking on what to write cause i am working on 2 stories at a time so ill ill try and get the next part up asap

Sirius_Rulez

iluvhpsomuch1_7
It was good. "Upstairs both Ron and Hermione heard both their screams and ran down to where they heard the screams and descended the stairs to the basement and saw Regual face down with little trails of blood trickling down his face. They both helped Harry and Veneta lift and carry Regual upstairs to where they could get a good look at him." Watch your run ons. Try not repeat things

Brit531
It is really good

Sirius_Rulez
i try not to repeat things iluvhpsomuch1 7

dumbledorez.gal
ur story is soooo good. i luv it. i luv the ones with decendants of like the potters black etc...

Sirius_Rulez
thanx

Brit531
so what will happen next Sirius Rulez

iluvhpsomuch1_7
No i know you don't try to repeat things, I was just bringing your attention to it thats all. I'm not trying to be a pain

Sirius_Rulez
i no i was just thanking u for pointing it out

darknessdwarf
this story is top notch bunny bunny

Sirius_Rulez
thanks. ill get it up there as soo as i can cause im also working on 2 other stories as well

Sirius_Rulez
Hey, would anyone know what all the Horcuxes would be again by chance?

Sirius_Rulez
After making sure that Regual was all right Harry and Veneta set off towards the basement all by them selves. When they both got there they both just had a look. Harry came upon an assortment of piled books. He leant closer to get a better look. He then saw that all the books were all written by both his parents in their earlier years when they also went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He picked it up, leant closer and blew all the dust off. He opened the book up and scanned all the pages of his Mothers Journal. Then he came across another book that had stuff of his Father. It had all kinds of stuff like when all the Madures did pranks. Harry just shook his head and smiled.

They were still looking around for quite some time until Harry saw something shiny. He went up to it, picked it up and examined it really closely. He noticed that it was a gold locket. Harry then told his sister that they were now going up.

As soon as they both got there Harry showed her the locket to see if she could notify if it was indeed a Horcruxe.

She looked at it very closely and saw to her surprise that it well just might be. Harry took the locket from her and used a spell in order to destroy it. Then they all went to go and look for the others.

Sirius_Rulez
I cant seem to have writers block and cant think of anything else to write. so i was just wondering if anyone could give me any ideas as to wat to write next cause that would b gr8

Brit531
it was really good, the horcruxes that they no of is slytherins locket, helga huffelpuffs goblet, something from gyffrindor or ravenclaw, and his snake nagini. Have them look around the houde and clean it up to do stuff in it.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yeah, Nagini, Slytherin's Locket, HufflePuff's Cup, something from Gryffindor/Ravenclaw, The Diary and Slytherin's Ring but those were destroyed

lalalander
maybe grindor's sword?? O.o or a portrait. lol, make 2 of them up! =D

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
That was really good. Post more soon, please, that was so good.

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
OMG, that was so good, but why did you leave a cliffhanger. It is really good. Post more soon

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
that was really good and i cant believe that you put ginny with malfoy but it is really good. please please post more soon

Sirius_Rulez
is that bad that i put her with Malfoy?

Brit531
no no i thought it was quite funny seeing they are practicly opposites

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
That was awsome post more soon

Sirius_Rulez
thanx

Sirius_Rulez

Sirius_Rulez
ill write another part to the story of how Harry will meet up with his parents and Sirius, but only if ppl want me to. so if u do want a chapter of how he meets them in the after life then all u have to do is tell me, otherwise i wont put it up, anyway, its clearly all of ur choices.

Brit531
Yeah and that was really good!! Post it Post it Post it!!!

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
Good

Sirius_Rulez
thats the last of it. theres now no more part of the story. story conluded

Brit531
OK

Nickey
Whats gonna happen to hermione and ron
How are they gonna react when they find out that their best friend is dead.
It's a nice story, but I think ending is quite unfair

punkypunx
I see a BIG improvement from when you were just starting out. Keep it up!

Nickey
What's gonna happen when everybody finds out thaat Ginny is the reason for Harry's death?
Will they exile her or something?

Sirius_Rulez
i dont know wat to write, some help would be really good

Nickey
You should finish the story by telling what happens to the remaining death eaters, or what happens to Ginny when everybody finds out that she's the reason for Harry's death.

Nickey
Originally posted by Sirius_Rulez
i dont know wat to write, some help would be really good

You should write something that will really end the story.
Tell everybody what happens to Ginny, Ron, and Hermione.
I'll try to give an example.

Ginny had appeared at Harry's funneral. She started to feel the guilt, bit by bit. She couldn't help but miss Harry. How he use to cheer her up, or help her make fun of Ron. She couldn't even look at her brother and her best friend. They both knew she was the reason. Especially Ron, he knew what legnths Ginny would go to to get her revenge.
"Can you believe it, Ron? He's really gone. I can't believe it." cried Hermione. "Why does everything horrible always happen to us?" she looked up at him. "I don't know, Hermone. But I can tell you that I miss him as much as you do." He said trying his best not to cry in front of Hermione.
The Weasleys and Hermione went back to the Burrow. They had some of Mrs. Weasley's famous onion soup. "How could you Ginny? Why would you do such a horrible thing." said Hermione. She hadn't touched any of her soup. "Why would you do this to to us. And most importantly, how dare you work with with him, let alone date him. After all those years, you've seen how Malfoy treated Harry, me, and most importantly you and you're family!" her voice was starting to raise. Everybody was staring at Ginny now. "Because he said he couldn't have a relationship with me because of Voldemort. And yet he was dating that.... that girlfriend of his." she said coldly. "But what about his sister, and her boyfriend? They didn't have any part in any of this. And you're the person who led to their deaths!" yelled Mrs. Weasley.
I don't need any of this rubbish! I should have stayed in Azkaban with Malfoy." she said as pushed her soup aside. "The only reason you're not locked up with that peice of filth is because you're to young to stay in Azkaban!" Yelled Ron. "You would really consider being locked up with the Malfoys? My daughter with a Malfoy. It's bad enough you're one of the people how led to three innocent deaths, but now you want to go and spend eternity with their son. Even though you've seen how they treated us all these years?" screamed Mr. Weasley "I can't even look at you, let alone call you my daughter." said Mrs. Weasley, and she ran upstairs crying. "Would any of the rest of you would like to say something to me before I leave this dump?" That's when Hermione really lost it, and pulled our her wand from her robes. She placed the tip of her wand at Ginny's heart. "I don't think you want to say that again!" said Hermione in a gruff voice. "Oh, please. Like you would even cast a jinx on anybody, let alone hurt me." laughed Ginny "I'm not afraid to anything anymore. I've lost someone really important to me, so I don't care what I do." she said
"Hermione, leave her. She's not worth it. You have a full life ahead of you. You don't want to spend it in Azkaban, because of this idiot." said Fred and George at the same time. Ron lowered Hermione's wand to her sides. "She's not worth it." he whispered in her ear. "Are you guys done yet, or is there somethin eles you'd like to say?" said Ginny gruffly.
"Leave this house. You're not welcome here no longer. I'm banishing you from this family." siad Mr. Weasley. Fluer blew her nose in the tissue Bill haned her. "Well, I guess this my final time here." said Ginny
And with that she left.

Now whoever wants to finish this, please go ahead.

Brit531
That was awsome!!

Nickey
Originally posted by Brit531
That was awsome!!

Thanks

Brit531
you're welcome

Nickey
Originally posted by Nickey
You should write something that will really end the story.
Tell everybody what happens to Ginny, Ron, and Hermione.
I'll try to give an example.

Ginny had appeared at Harry's funneral. She started to feel the guilt, bit by bit. She couldn't help but miss Harry. How he use to cheer her up, or help her make fun of Ron. She couldn't even look at her brother and her best friend. They both knew she was the reason. Especially Ron, he knew what legnths Ginny would go to to get her revenge.
"Can you believe it, Ron? He's really gone. I can't believe it." cried Hermione. "Why does everything horrible always happen to us?" she looked up at him. "I don't know, Hermone. But I can tell you that I miss him as much as you do." He said trying his best not to cry in front of Hermione.
The Weasleys and Hermione went back to the Burrow. They had some of Mrs. Weasley's famous onion soup. "How could you Ginny? Why would you do such a horrible thing." said Hermione. She hadn't touched any of her soup. "Why would you do this to to us. And most importantly, how dare you work with with him, let alone date him. After all those years, you've seen how Malfoy treated Harry, me, and most importantly you and you're family!" her voice was starting to raise. Everybody was staring at Ginny now. "Because he said he couldn't have a relationship with me because of Voldemort. And yet he was dating that.... that girlfriend of his." she said coldly. "But what about his sister, and her boyfriend? They didn't have any part in any of this. And you're the person who led to their deaths!" yelled Mrs. Weasley.
I don't need any of this rubbish! I should have stayed in Azkaban with Malfoy." she said as pushed her soup aside. "The only reason you're not locked up with that peice of filth is because you're to young to stay in Azkaban!" Yelled Ron. "You would really consider being locked up with the Malfoys? My daughter with a Malfoy. It's bad enough you're one of the people how led to three innocent deaths, but now you want to go and spend eternity with their son. Even though you've seen how they treated us all these years?" screamed Mr. Weasley "I can't even look at you, let alone call you my daughter." said Mrs. Weasley, and she ran upstairs crying. "Would any of the rest of you would like to say something to me before I leave this dump?" That's when Hermione really lost it, and pulled our her wand from her robes. She placed the tip of her wand at Ginny's heart. "I don't think you want to say that again!" said Hermione in a gruff voice. "Oh, please. Like you would even cast a jinx on anybody, let alone hurt me." laughed Ginny "I'm not afraid to anything anymore. I've lost someone really important to me, so I don't care what I do." she said
"Hermione, leave her. She's not worth it. You have a full life ahead of you. You don't want to spend it in Azkaban, because of this idiot." said Fred and George at the same time. Ron lowered Hermione's wand to her sides. "She's not worth it." he whispered in her ear. "Are you guys done yet, or is there somethin eles you'd like to say?" said Ginny gruffly.
"Leave this house. You're not welcome here no longer. I'm banishing you from this family." siad Mr. Weasley. Fluer blew her nose in the tissue Bill haned her. "Well, I guess this my final time here." said Ginny
And with that she left.

Now whoever wants to finish this, please go ahead.

Back at the Burrow, everybody was disscussong awbout how suprised they were about Ginny. "I don't whats gotten into her." cried Mrs. Weasley. "My only daughter, in love with a Malfoy. What have we done for her to do this? I did the best I could." she cried
Mr. Weasley helped his wife to the couch to rest. Hermione had gone to bed, and Ron was sulking outside in the garden. Fred and George went back to work. Bill was trying to calm Fluer down. And Charlie went back to Romania.
Meanwhile, in the afterlife, Harry was so happy, but yet so sad. He was happy because he was reunited with his family. But he was so sad because he had left his other family behind. Hermione, and the Weasleys
He tried not to think about it. But he couldn't help but miss them. He had to figure a way. A way for him to go back. He was happy to be with his family, but he wanted to say goodbye to everybody, properly.

Nickey
Sorry about the mistakes embarrasment

Brit531
There weren't that many mistakes and that was cool. Do you think Sirius Rulez minds that you are adding on to her story?

Nickey
Originally posted by Brit531
There weren't that many mistakes and that was cool. Do you think Sirius Rulez minds that you are adding on to her story?

Don't know. But shw won't finish her story. I just added because I was bored and it is ten times better now stick out tongue
lol

Brit531
I really good. I say you write your own story. I think it would be real interesting.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>