Superman vs Aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZephroCarnelian
On a relaxing deep space cruise, Superman spots a starship in trouble.

10 crew are trapped on board, being stalked by 100 aliens which they were transporting but have now broke loose from their cages.

Superman goes to the rescue.

So it's 100 Aliens, with thick bony skin, claws and acid for blood.

Against:

Superman, who is invulnerable, can move faster than light, strong enough to move worlds, able to fly, fire burning heat hotter than the sun from his eyes etc etc etc and so forth...

Who will win this battle.

Your thoughts please. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wally West
Errr Superman wins after a few seconds. He could just do one of those huge heat vision blasts like he did in Batman/Superman to take out the Doomsdays.

soleran30
Wow how about one of the aliens impregnate Superman and blow his chest open.......................does he heal in time and what does the alien look like and do realizing they take on part of the genetic structure of the host!

Darth Kal-El
THis is ridiculous. Superman wins.

APOCALYPSE NUR
You know what's really ridiculous? This ACTUALLY happened.

AJ4LIFE
it might take a while... like 20 mins to find them all but he has it hands down

soleran30
yes but in the new situation I presented how does everything fair?

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
THis is ridiculous. Superman wins.

I know it's ridiculous.

But there are some people on this forum who take the Supes/Aliens crossover to mean that Aliens can beat Supes.

I'd just like to hear some viable suggestions as to how.

Don't think I'll get any lol.

APOCALYPSE NUR
seriously I think I would win by NOT buying that comic like I didn't.

newjak86
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I know it's ridiculous.

But there are some people on this forum who take the Supes/Aliens crossover to mean that Aliens can beat Supes.

I'd just like to hear some viable suggestions as to how.

Don't think I'll get any lol. Well in that croosover it says he was far from the sun so his powers wee being drained so that is the only way that or the aliens also have Kyrptonite blood.

AJ4LIFE
well how is this fair

Mider
supes would win didnt batman beat a few aliens?

AJ4LIFE
bats can can beat anyone

grey fox
Supes (as another example of 'superman is a dick') Doesn't give shit about the crew and flings the entire ship into the sun.

Supes wins big grin

AJ4LIFE
oh come on hes a bostfal git but he is nice, he gave his life to save evveryones life, then he whent and tried to beat dd again and was willing to sacrafice his self

grey fox
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
oh come on hes a bostfal git but he is nice, he gave his life to save evveryones life, then he whent and tried to beat dd again and was willing to sacrafice his self

Oh yeah......

http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/planestrainsandautomobiles0nz.jpg

...Like that's nice.....

http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/97_4_0000435.jpg

...Or that......

http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/116_4_282.jpg

...or even this.

AJ4LIFE
welllllllllllllllll..........maybe hes just letting of steam,

he has gone mad or possesed thats all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.