Resident Evil - Doom Station Reborn(STORY)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rory Angelark

sobe
you restarted??

Rory Angelark
Yes it has restarted, Ush will close the other thread
please guys read everything so that this works the way it should

sobe
you hafe to ask ush if you can resatart another thered

Rory Angelark
I already did

Fox13
(um... where should i re-post my char? or should i just rp? and if its the second one..... how should i start >_<?)

Rory Angelark
(You can start with the character you did in the first one or create a new one here...Just star off at the ship, you can approach Rory and talk to her, but she's still going to be a b**** like in the previous one))

Fox13
(aight)

James sighed as he lit up his GT1 mynthol cig. he took a quick drink of his pepsi, and walked over to Angelark "Hello ma'am" he said. he took a hit off of his cig, and saluted.

sobe
Can i join ?

Fox13
(camille, read the rules.)

sobe
i did i dont like pms

Fox13
(stop posting. not bein rude happy but we do have an rp here.)

Rory Angelark
((Yes you can Sobe wink ))

Rory looked at James. She grinned a little.

- "You look of the capable sort soldier, but I do wonder if you're going to be a problem for me....are you?" - Rory asked.

sobe
((thx))

Fox13
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
((Yes you can Sobe wink ))

Rory looked at James. She grinned a little.

- "You look of the capable sort soldier, but I do wonder if you're going to be a problem for me....are you?" - Rory asked.

James sighed "i wont try to be, but you have to put up with a jokester." he said. he took another drink from his pepsi, and then a hit from his cig. "My name is James Ashford, and i believ you are.. Rory Angelark?"

Rory Angelark
- "Yes I am, and you can joke all you want as long as you keep them to yourself. When it comes to the job at hand, I'm strictly business. If you think you can't handle that, I suggest you transfer out" - Rory said.

Fox13
James rolled his eyes "Well excuse me, don't get offensive. I'm just good at cheering people up. But, i do my job as told." he said. he sat down on a chair "And furthermore, please just try not to be such a b****" at those words he put his arms around his head, expecting to get smacked.

Rory Angelark
Rory only grinned.

- "I'm your superior, I'm supposed to be a b****, if you don't like it then f*** off" - Rory said.

NBT x 20
Kage leaned on the tip of the ship, and watched the moon. He turned to the foul language being used seeing rory and someone with her, he turned back to the moon laughing.

feline
~ok i'm back in.you should move this to the hosted.~Anna walked in "hello."

feline
sorry

Rory Angelark
- "Another part of the tactical team I suppose?" - Rory asked Anna as she walked in. And looked at Kage who laughed - "You find it amusing don't you? What is your name soldier?"

NBT x 20
Kage turned his head up to rory, he stood up and leaned back. "Why do you want to know?" Kage said tilting his head turning back to the moon.

feline
"you could say that.i'm more of a med.so how are you all"

Rory Angelark
- "Since you'll be working under me, I need your names and call signs to prepare our meetings over at the station" - Rory said.

Fox13
James rolled his eyes "man, everyone seems like pricks." he said "anyone have anything to eat?" he stood up and walked towards the window. "space, empty... just like miss angelark's soul."

feline
"i'm anna sparks.whats this call sign"

NBT x 20
Kage shrugged his shoulders and his eyes nearly closed. "Kage." Kage said turning back to the moon.

feline
"food.huh?"looking in her backpac."yes.beef jerk"

Fox13
James looked at Anna and smiled "May i have it?" he asked politly

feline
"yes."walking up to him and handing him the food

feline
~g2g~

Rory Angelark
- "Your call signs are your nicknames in the army, if you have one I suggest you give it to me, if you don't I'll call you by your names" - Rory said.

(I'm leaving for a couple of hours, try to keep interaction by allowing users to respond and do not leave anyone behind. Please do not make plot changes without consulting me, I have something planned for when we reach the station)

Fox13
James smiled as he took a bite from the jerky "thanks. and rory, my nickname? is luitenent Sexy." he joked

ImmortalSamurai
Sgt. Travis Burton sat by himself far from the others as he checked over his HK G2000 Spec Ops rifle. He was large man by anyone's standards, and seemed to make most newcomers uneasy. He had just finished up a 6 month leave and caught this transport back to the Cryonix Alpha facility. He looked up at the group talking further down the passenger cabin. 'More rent-a-cops.' he thought as he turned back to his rifle. Travis was wearing his usual garb, consisting of black fatigues, a Combat vest with ammo pouches, and black Wool cap.

Travis knew that Jennings had sent his right hand woman here, and he had already picked her out of the group. 'No doubt here to bust my balls.'

NBT x 20
Kage stood up and started walking in the middle of the ship. Once he got there he sat there and put his hands in a weird hand sign and breathed softly.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
- "Since you'll be working under me, I need your names and call signs to prepare our meetings over at the station" - Rory said.
"The name is Jack O'Neil," Jack said in his normal mood.

Dyingstar
(( i knw it was partlly my fault but can i join ? i read all the rules and i understand them o and im also sowwy))

Fox13
she said no for you. she strictyly pm'ed me that if you ask, i am to say no.)

Dyingstar
(( ...........o........but i wasnt the one thats not fair at all dude , ill follow the rules ................... fine ,Robbie freakin traitor u can go to hell ))

Dyingstar
(( ******* can all go hell acually , ecept for Cam and Tails ))

Captain REX
So can you. Stop posting.

ImmortalSamurai
Travis ignored Angelark's request for names and callsigns. He had better things to do. Travis raised his empty rifle and sighted through the scope. The soft click of the inner mechanism as he pulled the trigger was music to his ears. He leaned the rifle against the compartment wall as he reached into a vest pocket with his right hand. Travis produced a box of Cigars and pulled one out. After unwrapping it and snipping the end Travis lit the stogie using a match and took a long puff off of it. 'Welcome to Hell.' he thought as he mentally welcomed the newcomers.

sobe
((me back))

Name:camille lynn
sex-female
race:???
looks: post pic later
wepons: 3 hand guns((in book bag) 1 mecin gun and 1 laser gun
Camille is a shy hard worker in life she sets goals and she will make any thing happen to get to her goals.Her family was turned into zombies resently that had a efted her by not talking .Camille carrys around in her book bag 3 hasnd guns for just in case some thing happens bullet clouthing brush tooth brush tooth past money and food and a couple not books and pencils and shapners .

Fox13
*James rolled his eyes towards trvis and walked towards him*

"you know... your scary"

ImmortalSamurai
Travis looked up at the man standing before him. "Who are you?" Travis asked. He wasn't much for small talk, but he would need to know what to call everyone.

(Check out my new pics in the Character thread, and down below is a little something I threw together for the RP. By the way if you've ever wondered what I really look like, here is a link.
ImmortalSamurai's True Form )

Fox13
James looked at him "James Ashford, Sir" he said with a salute.

ImmortalSamurai
Travis smirked as he looked past Ashford and caught a glare from Angelark. "You don't have to salute me Corporal. I am not your CO. I'm Sergeant Travis Burton, and I am with Delta Team 6." Travis caught himself as memories of a night long ago began to flood his mind. "I guess I should say 'I AM Delta Team 6.' General Carlyle is my CO." Travis changed the subject.

Fox13
"pleasure to meet you." he said "soo... when does this thing dock at the station?"

ImmortalSamurai
Travis remembered what His old CO used to say to the rookies when asked the same question, "When it gets there, son." Travis answered before leaning his head against the compartment wall. 'Might as well catch some shut-eye before arrival.'

Fox13
James smiled and nodded "so... have a nice nap." he said and walked back to rory.

feline
~ok starlet me tell you something.you will not talk to me that way.i'm not a ***.just leave .it's clear your not wanted and failto do so will cause you getting reported~Anna looked around."call me Katt"

ImmortalSamurai
(Feline he has already been banned.)

sobe
Camille fell a sleep some where she had passed out of lost sleep and blood lose from falling so much . Her body had curled

((im changeing the pic later the onlyone i have right now))

ESB - 1138
Jack leaned against the wall waiting for a reason why he was called here. He took out his combat knife and spinned it around on his hand before placing it back. He cracked his knuckles.

feline
anna began looking in a first aid pac.checking for every thing the team might need.the floor was cold to her leather highheel boots."whats everybody good at"

sobe
Camille open her eyes she sat up she looked like a zombie she got up she got up her black hair hit her she slowly moved out of the room her 2 gun pushed into her bag she had her nife in her hand that was hiden

( hir found one dont pay attenon to the wings ))

ImmortalSamurai
(Sobe you are supposed to be on a safe transport TO the base with the rest of us.)

Fox13
Originally posted by feline
anna began looking in a first aid pac.checking for every thing the team might need.the floor was cold to her leather highheel boots."whats everybody good at"

*James smiled*

"im good at protection, and im a special gun unit, excelent aim.... i take it... your a medic?"

feline
"yes.so who's gonna be be my protecter"

Fox13
*James laughed*

"i dunno, most of us are excelent at using weaponry.. but dont ask travis, im guessing hes someone who doesnt like to be disturbed...."

feline
~lets wait for the others~

ImmortalSamurai
At hearing his name Travis opened one eye and looked about the Cabin, "i dunno, most of us are excelent at using weaponry.. but dont ask travis, im guessing hes someone who doesnt like to be disturbed...."
Travis smirked as he closed his eye again. "Damn straight." he muttered under his breath.

(BTW think of Travis as a combination of Sarge from the Doom movie, and of Sarge from Halo Red Vs. Blue)

Rory Angelark

Fox13
James rolled his eyes "im not a rookie!"

ImmortalSamurai
Travis stood up at Angelark's announcement and left the Transport with the rest of them. He listened to the General's speech and afterwards followed Carlyle and Angelark to the General's Office. There would be no briefcase for him as everything he needed was in his quarters. Travis stood outside the door awaiting their meeting to end so he could debrief with Gen. Carylye.

(Fox they are alone in the General's office, you can't hear them.)

feline
"so you must be travis"holding out her hand

At god
Leon walked thorugh the door by entering the code "Im sorry that Im late General Leon Parker reporting for duty.." Leon saluted the gerneral and looked at Rory "You must Miss Angerlark? It's very honor to meet you" Leon said and saluted Angerlark "Now I know lot about T-virus and delt with them many times I will show you that past hundread years of T-virus now it's changed and mutating to recover from any wounds but it's possible that they will die if they get shot in the head.." Leon said as he sat "Miss Angerark please remember that Im only here to protect and serve you may call me as your body gaurd if you wish" Leon said and smoked pack of cigars

ImmortalSamurai
Travis looked down at the hand when a small grimace crossed his face. "The name is Travis Burton. Sergeant Burton to everone except God and the General. So your the new Medic for the security team?" Travis said, never taking her hand.

ImmortalSamurai
(AT GOD: they are in a Sealed {with a classified code) Office and no one can go in!)

feline
"right.ok."dropping her hand."guest you just can't get close to some men"

ImmortalSamurai
Travis said nothing as he pulled the glove off of his left hand and showed Anna(Right?) his ring. "I'm taken."

Fox13
*James sat on the chair. he tried to make everything configure*

"......"

feline
"oh no.i didn't mean it like that"

At god
((Look I missed alot can you guys kinda slow down?))

Leon got his gun out and checed if it was in safe mode "So you back there must be Travis?" Leon asked Travis and spinned his gun and put the shades on "So travis I heard your in the Delta force am I right?" Leon asked again

feline
~ok buddy.~

ImmortalSamurai
Travis looked at the man who spoke to him. "That's Sgt. Burton and I am Delta Team 6. While we are on the subject Name and Rank soldier." Travis was beginning to get frustrated by the breaches in military etiquette by most of the new blood.

At god
((If Im not here please Immortal samurai control my charcter so I don't really miss anything but no killing him or making him die))

"Im Leon Parker special S.T.A.R.S squad lutenet. Nice to meet you sarge "Leon saluted and smiled "And Im little famous around here please keep my name quiet... just a little favor sarge " Leon said and went back to his seat

Fox13
James stood up "ok... as far as if thaught, i would say..... that travis is not the guy to hang around with, leon, he isnt to smart, anna, as nice as they come, me, just normal. please tell me if i missed anything."

ImmortalSamurai
(No offense, but if you are supposed to be Leon S. Kennedy from RE2 and RE 4 there are some major discrepancies with your Character.

If you are not THE Leon from the games then I apologize for this message. Just wanted to be sure, because that's what you seem to be playing at.)

"Famous? Notorious is a better term for it." Travis said as he turned back to Anna, "What are you still doing here. Shouldn't you be on your way to the infirmary?"

Rory Angelark
(please slow down guys so no one get left out, I'm leaving for a couple of hours do not engage any zombies or demos yet, just talk among yoursleves or go to training areas)

Fox13
James sighed. he looked around "ok... i came unarmed.... did i break a rule?"

At god
((Not the leon from the game alright I'll slow down and please when Im not here eather don't engage into zombies eather I want the peice of action too you know))

"I'll be at the training area if anyone needs me..." Leon said and walked out of the door he looked at the target practice "This should be interesting.." Leon smiled and pointed his dual SMGs to the targets and set it to the auto mode "Now time for a little shooting..." He shot the target practice and blew all of the target's head off "Heh heh heh my skill hasn't been rusty after all these years" Leon said and spinned his gun and put it back to hoisters and stroked his hair

ImmortalSamurai
Travis watched Lt. Parker walk away. 'I have to debrief with Gen. Carlyle ASAP. What's taking that woman so damn long?' Travis thought to himself as he continued to stand close to the door.

(I'll be gone for awhile. Should be back on tonight. Just say no one thinks talking to Travis is a good idea right now. Could be hazardous to their health.)

Fox13
James sighed. he was now left alone with anna. "great...."

ImmortalSamurai
(I am still in the room, but not approachable. Bye.)

sobe
((how do i get there then??))((ill get there my way then))

Camille mad her way entering a bilding she heard some talking the sound of the talking made her freez she knew they would proble kill her she looked like a zombie she couldnt talk good or at all .
Her back ws beaten and bleeding she had chains that was in the top of her sholder skin to her elbows a chain holded her shirt up and her legs had bleeding srapes.

Fox13
(EDIT THAT!!! she says no zombies!!!)

sobe
((im not she looks like one ,,,stop yelling at me god i didnt do any thing wronge so stop yelling at me))

NBT x 20
(She clearly said looking like a zombie...Duh!)

Rory Angelark
Rory gave General Carlyle a box with a pin.

- "What's this?" - General Carlyle said.

- "I don't know, Doctor Jennings said I should give it to you, now if you don't mind I have work to do and so do you so get back to work" - Rory said.

- "Yes ma'am" - General Carlyle said.

Rory left the room and saw Travis waiting for her to leave.

- "Go talk to your owner soldier boy" - Rory said as she left the room. Then she went to the corridor, she passed a few halls when she saw a girl covered in blood. She pulled out her guns but hesitated when she saw she was still alive and not in the zombie state.

- "Now what did they do to you?" - Rory said and picked up her radio - "Get me a medic here now!"

She then walked to her, and the medics arrived.

- "Are you alright? Stay calm this men will help you out" - Rory said as the medics moved closer to the girl.

Fox13
(geez, sorry, i read between the lines, not exactly read it. sorry)

James sighed as he paced around the hallways "bored....bored....bored...." he said to himself

NBT x 20
Kage leaning on the wall looking at the girl interested. His eyes dull black and watching the medics helping her.

sobe
Camille stumbled back staying on her feet she feared them she tryed to speck but forgot how. The chains that was stuck in h her skin rattled she didnt want to be near these people that came closer to her by the min .

Rory Angelark
- "Damn, you people are getting messy by the minute" - Rory said talking about the scientists on the facility - "Shoot her a tranquilizer dart or something and get her to medbay, and keep her in a secure room until she heals up."

A doctor nodded and shot a dart to her and waited for her to fall to the ground so they could take her away to the infirmary.

feline
Anna walked up to the bloody girl."i'm gonna clean you up and then cover any open cuts.ok.give me some room"

sobe
Camille felt a little shot that hit her arm she looked her vison looked blur and fell to the floor her bag coverd her back .

feline
Anna faced the doctor."what are you doing. i could have taken care of her"brushing her long blond hair back

NBT x 20
Kage still at the corner reading her expression, he thought he should intervene. But he decided he should mind his own buisness but thought it was wrong them locking her up like a animal.

feline
Anna sat on floor.face red with anger.she could have helped that girl and shown the team she was important.

Rory Angelark
The doctors picked her up and Rory looked at them.

- "Keep her in observation but don't confine her, if she wakes up we don't want her to be stressed with small spaces keep her in a normal room just keep two men watching her. Anna and Kage, I want you to keep an eye on her and the medics, when she wakes up contact me otherwise it's the airlock for you" - Rory said and walked away as the medics to Camille to the infirmary.

sobe
hour later

Camille woke up swinging to sit up she looked at her arms the chains was goun and placedwith bandges so was her back she looked seeing the door was locked and they took her stuff she freaked and fell out of the bed she stood up rubing her head

LiL nAstY GirL
~Can I have a recap please?~

Rory Angelark
(We arrived at the station, I talked to general Carlyle about the operations here and now Camille came in drenched in blood and they shot her with a tranquillizer dart and now they are taking her to the med bay, Anna and Kage are following them and I went on my way elsewhere)

feline
Anna looked at her as she walked off."people.lets dothis"anna lookin the window.how did this happen.rory she'swoke."calling her

Fox13
james was walkin around the hall, when a sign caught his attention, Weapon room. "hellooooo" he walked in and looked around. his eyes widened "did i die and go to heaven???" he asked himself. he walked over and picked up an assult rifle, and enough ammo to last him for atleast a week. he also picked up a magnum and ammo for it. he saw his favorite gun of all time, the Beretta. he picked it up and put it in his holster. and 10 clips. "ehheh..." he walked out of the room "sometimes... i love my life."

Rory Angelark
- "Copy that Anna" - Rory said and went to the infirmary - "Did you put her on restraints? She might freak out."

sobe
Camille looked under stuff looking for her bag she wanted her bag she had stuff that was inportet to her

feline
"well i'm not sure.i never saw this happen"

Rory Angelark
- "Give her the bag she had with her, that appears to be what she's looking for" - Rory said and the medic handed her the bag, Rory walked to Camille and dropped the bag on her bed.

feline
Anna walked in. "how are you feeling"

sobe
Camille narord her eyes she didnt like that they nocked her out she didnt need there help and took her stuff she was thinking if she new how to talk she would be telling them of right now.sHE GRABED HER BAG ALL HER GUNS WHERE THERE EVERYTHING EALS SHE PLACED HER HAND GUN INSIDE THE HOLD AROUND HER WAIST AND HER LASER GUN IN HER HAND

Fox13
srry))) late post

feline
"ok.i'm go."anna walked to the weapons room."james."

Fox13
"oh... uh... I DID NOT STEAL ANYTHING!!!"

Rory Angelark
- "That wasn't an ordinary Tranq dart girl" - Rory said and gave an order to the medic - "Activate nanobots!"

The medic pointed a control to Camille making her not be able to raise her arms or move her legs.

- "Now, girl what happened to you? We're not going to hurt you, we did all this so you wouldn't flip on us and now that you're cured I don't want to have to splatter your brains all over the place so calm down" - Rory said.

feline
"did you?ok.i've been feeling your out look on the team for sometime"

Fox13
James slightly cocked his head "so? i dont understand big words...." he said "please elaborate."

feline
"the way your so cool.everyone else is so jumpy"

Fox13
James laughed "oh realy?" he asked "i honestly dont understand why you actually thaugh about it.. no one does."

feline
"i'm a med i don't have much use for the big guy act"

Fox13
James smiled "a medic. they are more imprtant than a fighter." he stated "without a medic, there would be people killed. you alone, could be more imprtant than me and the others."

feline
"a fight protects the medic.without you all i'm no good.maybe our jobs are equal."walking toward him"james.show me how to use a gun"

Fox13
James smiled "here." he handed her the magnum, unloaded "its unloaded so dont worry. hold it up like this" he said as he demonstrated with the beretta "make sure the safety is off" he pointed to a small button ober the trigger "aim, both eyes open." he said "and pull the trigger at your target. that simple."

feline
"thats it?thank you"

Fox13
"but be carefule about the safety." he said " be responseable wih it ok?"

feline
"i'll try.how should i improve my aim"

Fox13
"uh... i dunno...." he said " mine just improved over time."

feline
"oh ok. "she walked away.

Fox13
James sighed and ran up next to her, walking next to her "soo... why did you wanna be apart of this?" he asked "the mission.."

feline
" to meet someone. no. really to help people."

Fox13
James grinned "and who do you wanna meet?"

feline
"i was joking"slapping his chest softly

Fox13
"suuuure ya were, you knew you'd meet a guy like me" he said "and i have to say, you arent bad lookin either." he winked

Rory Angelark
(This is fun to read, hope she slaps you Fox or I will for cheating on me wink )

feline
"you got me but that was the last thing.lets talk about you"

Fox13
(wink... wait.. we goin out blink )

James smiled "what would you like to know?" he asked her

feline
"stuff about you"

Rory Angelark
(Our characters in your RP will wink remember?)

Fox13
(laughing )

"what would you like to know about me, anna?"

feline
"ok why did you get into this line of work."

Fox13
"hmm..." he said "i think it would be.. becuase.. the fun. yea.. the fun. i enjoy stuff like this, not the fighting, but meeting people, making friends."

Rory Angelark
(OOkay I'm leaving for tonight, try not to cheat on me too much Fox, I'll be watching you lol )

feline
"aren't you afraid your friends will die.lets go somewhere other than this room."walking toward the labs

Fox13
(lol ok i wont wink)

Fox13
Originally posted by feline
"aren't you afraid your friends will die.lets go somewhere other than this room."walking toward the labs

James sighed and looked at her "i make sure that doesnt happen.. not once have i let someone die on a mission."

feline
"good to know.you'll be the hero"~g2g~

At god
((What the....you guys promised not to go fast...and thought we're nvm I'll be back at 2 p.m and plz slow down with rp I can't keep up or else I'll have to quit gimme a recap...))

Leon was still at the target practice and thought he was done for the day he went off to the general "General I want a brief of the mission and what's up with the T-virus?" Leon asked "Well scientest was meddling with the T-virus and they were infected all you have to do is investigate and nutruallize the problem and activate the self destruct system at control room right there" General said and showed Leon the map "But one of the teammate must be left behind keep that as a secret Lutenet" General said and saluted Leon saluted back and went out side of the door and hid the map. He went up to Rory "Madam I just would like to ask you something why are we here?" Leon asked

feline
~can you have a recap.yes.sorry it don't to well to orders.yes we have been going fast anytime you need a recap i'll try to give one.so far cam was shot with a dart.anna and james are getting to know each other. agian we need to find out about what time each person would be on~

sobe
~~~little hint with my carter she cant talk **forgot to** shes shot with a dart that makes her unablu to lift her arms or move her legs..how the heck can she tell you..she know sine lage but... she cant liftedher arms)))
Camille tryed to lift her arms she droped her dun and sead in sinelange with her arms by her side"i WAS ok but you guys had to shot mee with a dart!!!! now i am like a animal to you!!! "~~end of sinelange~~~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>