Superman vs Hulk, Spiderman, Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Current Superman

Vs

Current Hulk

Current Spiderman( i believe he has a suit made by tony stark)

Ironman in thorbuster armour

straight up fight in the grand canyon, anything goes except nething like ironman uses a frequence like k-nite to weaken superman. just a straight up fight to the death

Bloodlust on!!!!

fight starts at the bottom of the grand canyon NO PREP

who wins the majority??

zachrivard
i think it'd be a great fight, hulk could stall superman for a while if superman is stuipd and doesnt use his superspeed, while iron man and spiderman try to find a way to take him out

or superman flys up at the start of the fight and uses hes heat vision to level the grand canyon and kill this oppenents

MattDay
this would be definetely a more interesting fight than just hulk, because there's more versatility now. i'd say if done well, they could pull one over the man of tomorrow

zachrivard
Originally posted by MattDay
this would be definetely a more interesting fight than just hulk, because there's more versatility now. i'd say if done well, they could pull one over the man of tomorrow

idk much about ironman or thorbuster armour, so idk who would win, this would be a great fight, then agian superman could just speedblitz and kill mosty of them

AJ4LIFE
u joking its 3 of the greatest heros in marvel it would be easy, hulk can take him on his own

Wally West
Superman would take the majority, I don't wanna say he'd win 10/10, they could sneak a couple of wins at least.

MattDay
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
u joking its 3 of the greatest heros in marvel it would be easy, hulk can take him on his own

c'mon aj, superman has got hulks number, but with the three of them i think they can, and i know they can win out of ten fights, the majority.

zachrivard
your lack of knowledge shocks me, superman has alot more versiltality than hulk. Hulk is one dimensional while superman is uni-dimensional. The only way hulk would hit superman is if he is being pre occupied by ironman or spieder man, but superman is way to fast for hulk

TheKahn
Personally I have a hard time believing that a Bloodlusted Superman would ever lose to these guys erm

The problem is that none of these guys can see much less track Superman if he doesn't want them to.
Iron Man and Spidey would be roasted by heat vision or speedblitzed a fraction of a second after the fight starts. Hulk would get thrown into space before he even knew the fight had started.

The Ion
If you take Superman at his best, where he's smashing the JLA, these guys don't have a chance.

zachrivard
idk i hear thorbuster ironman is pretty tough

Juntai
Originally posted by zachrivard
idk i hear thorbuster ironman is pretty tough He wouldn't be too tough after Superman super-speed ripped him out of it and launched it into space would he?

Sir Whirlysplat

Right......

zachrivard
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Right......
nice post

Tron
Why is Spider-Man even here?

Hit and Run
Originally posted by The Ion
If you take Superman at his best, where he's smashing the JLA, these guys don't have a chance.
How did those fights go? Cause there was a bunch of times that Hulk took on an entire group of Avengers and did well.

But this fight is basically Superman vs Hulk and Iron Man. Seriously, just what is Spider-man going to do? Distract Supes with annoying jokes?

zachrivard
i thought spiderman got a big power up, he could at least distract him

doctorstrongbad
i thought spiderman got a big power up, he could at least distract him

Spiderman did get a big upgrade on his powers. He also has new power armor suit like iron man. You have hulk, Iron man with his Thor buster armor and an upgraded iron man, upgraded Spider man combo. Three on one is very hard and with these big marvel names I think they could pull it off. Not that it would be easy.

TheKahn
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Spiderman did get a big upgrade on his powers. He also has new power armor suit like iron man. You have hulk, Iron man with his Thor buster armor and an upgraded iron man, upgraded Spider man combo. Three on one is very hard and with these big marvel names I think they could pull it off. Not that it would be easy.

Spiderman's new armor isn't anywhere near as powerful as Iron Man's. It can't fly, doesn't have repulsors, can't generate force fields, isn't truly bullet proof, ect.

It seems to be little more than a collection of gadgets: mesh webbing that will allow gliding for short distances, heat resistant Kevlar micro-fiber that can withstand small-caliber bullets, built in fire, police, and emergency scanner, audio and visual amplification including infrared and ultra-violet, carbon filters in the mouth area to keep out toxins, and a short range GPS microwave communication system, ect.

This team still faces the problem that they are not ANYWHERE near Superman in terms of speed. He can move and attack faster than they can even THINK. Iron Man's Thorbuster armor and Hulks strength might be enough to hurt Superman, but they will never even see much less lay a hand on a bloodlusted Superman.

0.0000001 seconds after the fight has started the Hulk is flying through space, Spiderman's head and torso are on different continents, and Iron Man's limbs have been ripped off and used to beat him to death.

zachrivard
Originally posted by TheKahn
Spiderman's new armor isn't anywhere near as powerful as Iron Man's. It can't fly, doesn't have repulsors, can't generate force fields, isn't truly bullet proof, ect.

It seems to be little more than a collection of gadgets: mesh webbing that will allow gliding for short distances, heat resistant Kevlar micro-fiber that can withstand small-caliber bullets, built in fire, police, and emergency scanner, audio and visual amplification including infrared and ultra-violet, carbon filters in the mouth area to keep out toxins, and a short range GPS microwave communication system, ect.

This team still faces the problem that they are not ANYWHERE near Superman in terms of speed. He can move and attack faster than they can even THINK. Iron Man's Thorbuster armor and Hulks strength might be enough to hurt Superman, but they will never even see much less lay a hand on a bloodlusted Superman.

0.0000001 seconds after the fight has started the Hulk is flying through space, Spiderman's head and torso are on different continents, and Iron Man's limbs have been ripped off and used to beat him to death.
funny scenario

zachrivard
funny and true

The Ion
Originally posted by Hit and Run
How did those fights go? Cause there was a bunch of times that Hulk took on an entire group of Avengers and did well.

Embarrassing showings for the League. Once it took Orion, Martian Manhunter, Big Barda, Steel, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman to restrain him yet they claimed they couldn't hold him for long. roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
Embarrassing showings for the League. Once it took Orion, Martian Manhunter, Big Barda, Steel, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman to restrain him yet they claimed they couldn't hold him for long. roll eyes (sarcastic) That is what Superman is capable of if he ever goes ape-sh!t.

Rewmac
Come on....This isn't even funny. Okay that depends on which version of Supe, let's say Thorbuster IronMan,Savage Hulk and Spidey vs. Superman Prime and then I'd be the one laughing big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

zachrivard
yeah superman is highly underestimated on this board when it comes to fights w/ popular marvel characters

The Ion
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That is what Superman is capable of if he ever goes ape-sh!t.
Yeah, he's capable of making his teamates act like total apes which is a skill apparently passed on to his cousin. You've got Orion, Wonder Woman, a Green Lantern and a Flash and the best they can think of is a dogpile? Idiots.

Mindship

ditto

zachrivard
Originally posted by Mindship
ditto

i concur

Tony Stark

You DC humpers are amazing...

At the very least HULK/Superman are a push...

Asgardian Iron Man can take anything Supes has and then some... Are you forgeting that his suit is made from the same material THOR's hammer is and that means it is of a magical origin... Anytime Iron Man hit Supes or Supes hits Iron Man... Supes is going to be effected in a bad way. If Asgardian Iron Man went toe to toe with The KING without giving an inch... Supes is a walk in the park.

Asgardian Iron Man beats Supes himself...

The Iron Spider is just there for comic relief... And to hit Supes when he's down...

Which would be quickly and often against these 3.

HULK/Asgardian Iron Man/Iron Spider 11/10

snoopdogg
Yeah, he's capable of making his teamates act like total apes which is a skill apparently passed on to his cousin. You've got Orion, Wonder Woman, a Green Lantern and a Flash and the best they can think of is a dogpile? Idiots. They had to dogpile him so Kyle could create K-nite and try and stop him.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Asgardian Iron Man can take anything Supes has and then some... Are you forgeting that his suit is made from the same material THOR's hammer is and that means it is of a magical origin... Anytime Iron Man hit Supes or Supes hits Iron Man... Supes is going to be effected in a bad way. If Asgardian Iron Man went toe to toe with The KING without giving an inch... Supes is a walk in the park.

The Iron Spider is just there for comic relief... And to hit Supes when he's down...

Ok. Please explain how Hulk, Iron Man or Spiderman are going to hit a guy this fast:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7924/supespeed6kt7wi.th.jpg

leonidas
Ok. Please explain how Hulk, Iron Man or Spiderman are going to hit a guy this fast:

that's what i was wondering . . .

snoopdogg
Supes could use his speed to rip Iron Man's armour apart like he did to Ruin.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupesAOS647.jpg

Tony Stark

I guess he never gets hit... Right? Thats pretty much what your alluding to right...?

How does any of these guys ever get hit Flash, SS, Gladiator...? All of whom are faster than Supes but whom also get hit on a regular basis just like supes does...

Your question is mute.

wink

zachrivard

i didnt know thorbuster was that strong still superman has speed which will make the fight very interesting

Tony Stark
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Supes could use his speed to rip Iron Man's armour apart like he did to Ruin.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupesAOS647.jpg

Your not really comparing Ruin's armor to The Asgardian Armor of Iron Man are you...?

Might as well throw in a a spool of Reynolds rap as a comparison too.

confused

TheKahn
I guess he never gets hit... Right? Thats pretty much what your alluding to right...?

How does any of these guys ever get hit Flash, SS, Gladiator...? All of whom are faster than Supes but whom also get hit on a regular basis just like supes does...

Your question is mute.

wink

When he gets hit by guys who don't have superspeed is either PIS or CIS as he has shown just how fast in combat he can be. Hell he can vibrate his body so fast that you can't even hit him. The same can be said for any super fast character who gets hit by a much slower opponent.

Imo, writers often downplay Superman's speed in order to have interesting fights (superman has admitted that he takes it easy on bad guys). Luckly on this forum is a character displays an ability then it is considered vaild to use it in the fight.

Hopefully I shown my question isn't moot (mute means you cannot talk) so again I as how will Hulk, Iron Man, or Spiderman hit a guy this fast? smile

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/3446/supermanfast3ar1pl.th.jpg

Tony Stark
When he gets hit by guys who don't have superspeed is either PIS or CIS as he has shown just how fast in combat he can be. Hell he can vibrate his body so fast that you can't even hit him. The same can be said for any super fast character who gets hit by a much slower opponent.

Imo, writers often downplay Superman's speed in order to have interesting fights (superman has admitted that he takes it easy on bad guys). Luckly on this forum is a character displays an ability then it is considered vaild to use it in the fight.

Hopefully I shown my question isn't moot (mute means you cannot talk) so again I as how will Hulk, Iron Man, or Spiderman hit a guy this fast? smile

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/3446/supermanfast3ar1pl.th.jpg

THOR's speed is a MARVEL 7 and The KING's is undoubtably better then the regular THOR's... Not that Supes isn't faster than THOR because i believe he is...

What about SS, Gladiator... HULK hasn't had any trouble getting his big green mitts on them many times throughout the years.

They are both faster than Supes...

Oh BTW i was trying to use a play on words with the (mute)... Like the question should have never been heard...

I should have used a laughing

TheKahn
OK. Then post some scans showing Hulk hitting someone traveling at Superman's speed and not just standing there and letting the Hulk hit them. Or show some combat speed feats from Surfer or Thor. I believe that their speed ranking is a result of their ability to travel as hyper-speeds not fight at such speed (there is very little evidence to show either could). I am guessing that will not be able to do so.

The PIS/CIS situations that explain Superman (or SS, or Gladiator) getting hit by individuals that do not have super speed are not allowed in this fight thanks to the forum rules (PIS) and the fact that this is a bloodlusted fight (CIS).

So that leaves the marvel team at a major disadvantage. But I'm keeping an open mind. If you can produce some evidence I'll be sure to consider it.

Rewmac
Why please ??? Why??? The thing I hate is doing this... Underestimating DC characters, and hating Superman just because he is popular. The people had a reason to make a cartoon, an animated series, 4 movies, a TV show (2 if Smallville counts). Why do you underestimate the Man Of Steel??? And why do most guys highlight Marvel so much??? What's so special about them?? I like both universe, and I never gave more respect to the DC than Marvel...

Tron
OK. Then post some scans showing Hulk hitting someone traveling at Superman's speed and not just standing there and letting the Hulk hit them. Or show some combat speed feats from Surfer or Thor. I believe that their speed ranking is a result of their ability to travel as hyper-speeds not fight at such speed (there is very little evidence to show either could). I am guessing that will not be able to do so.

The PIS/CIS situations that explain Superman (or SS, or Gladiator) getting hit by individuals that do not have super speed are not allowed in this fight thanks to the forum rules (PIS) and the fact that this is a bloodlusted fight (CIS).

So that leaves the marvel team at a major disadvantage. But I'm keeping an open mind. If you can produce some evidence I'll be sure to consider it.

Damn, I missed the bloodlust part. They all die, horribly. Thorbuster or not, they can't hit what they can't catch (and in this forum, they WON'T).

Rewmac
Originally posted by Tron
Damn, I missed the bloodlust part. They all die, horribly. Thorbuster or not, they can't hit what they can't catch (and in this forum, they WON'T). Yeah, you're absolutely right !!! I'm with you big grinbig grinbig grin Happy Dance

zachrivard
Originally posted by Rewmac
Yeah, you're absolutely right !!! I'm with you big grinbig grinbig grin Happy Dance

ditto

GODSCRIBE
Supes knocks all of them into space.

Rewmac
evil face Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Supes knocks all of them into space. See? That's what a cool guy gotta say laughing out loud smokin'

spetznaz
This is akin as to have a fight between a rogue African Bull Elephant and domestic cow, and then adding a house cat and its kitten to the cow's side.
Now, while the cat and kitten add to the numbers on the cow's side, they (in all actuality) add nothing to a fight against a rogue Elephant.
Same thing here ......Iron Man and Spiderman (even with his suit) are non-entities in this fight.
To be honest with you they'd even quite possible be liabilities against the Hulk.

Anyways, this boils down to a Superman vs Hulk matchup, and the results of that fight have been discussed to great lengths on other threads.

(Superman wins).

TheKahn
Originally posted by spetznaz
This is akin as to have a fight between a rogue African Bull Elephant and domestic cow, and then adding a house cat and its kitten to the cow's side.
Now, while the cat and kitten add to the numbers on the cow's side, they (in all actuality) add nothing to a fight against a rogue Elephant.
Same thing here ......Iron Man and Spiderman (even with his suit) are non-entities in this fight.
To be honest with you they'd even quite possible be liabilities against the Hulk.

Anyways, this boils down to a Superman vs Hulk matchup, and the results of that fight have been discussed to great lengths on other threads.

(Superman wins).

succinct as always speznaz thumb up

GODSCRIBE
Iron Man and Spiderman (even with his suit) are non-entities in this fight.

hmmm

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Supermanavengers.jpg

TheKahn
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
hmmm

They had to edit out the next scene where Superman rips off Iron Man's arms and shoves them up his armored backside. Didn't want to scare the kiddies ya' know. wink

GODSCRIBE
I know Superman beats Stark in a nanosecond, but he still expressed pain in that scan.

TheKahn
I know Superman beats Stark in a nanosecond, but he still expressed pain in that scan.

I'd imagine that it was the result of Superman's solar reserves being drained from his fight with Thor (he said it was one of the toughest) that decreased his invulnerabilty to a point where Iron Man's attack would cause him pain. You would think a guy with super hearing and telescopic vision could tell that they were close by erm

GODSCRIBE
lol

so true.

zachrivard
I'd imagine that it was the result of Superman's solar reserves being drained from his fight with Thor (he said it was one of the toughest) that decreased his invulnerabilty to a point where Iron Man's attack would cause him pain. You would think a guy with super hearing and telescopic vision could tell that they were close by erm
yeah thats true

spetznaz
hmmm

Nice scan.

But in a fight against Superman Iron Man would be a non-entity, as would Spiderman (although there is also a scan that shows Spiderman punching Superman senseless .....although normally the poster of that pic never mentions that Superman was under the effects of a red-ray gun, and that once Superman got his powers back Spiderman almost broke his hand trying to punch Superman. Key word being 'trying').

SPiderman and Ironman are non-entities.
It would be like a race between an Enzo Ferrari and a Ford-150 pickup ......with the Ford truck having two office fans in its back going full blast with the foolish idea of trying to add momentum to the truck.

ChaoticReign
Yep, Superman for this one, easy. As stated by several other posters spiderman and ironman have no bearing on the result of this fight. And superman bloodlusted could rip Hulk apart before he realized what hit him. If someone wants to argue that I could counter with either heat-vision or the old punch to the sun arguement, take your pick.

ExtraMision5555
Rofl, I am somewhat inclined to agree* if superman is fighting for his life, hes going to do whatever it takes to win* seeing he clearly has a speed advantage spidermans head might not even hit the ground before the fight is over
But im not completely convinced taht superman would absoltuely take this
but for the most part, yeah

Wolverine2006
Ah, c'mon Hulk could take superman by himself this fight is way too easy Superman loses hands down

spetznaz

DC humpers!
Asgardian IronMan having a suit made of the same material as Thor's hammer!

Goodness, let me tell you what I dislike most about MArvel fanboys. The fact that they do not know what they are talking about!
And that this lack of comprehension not only affects their comments on DC characters, BUT ALSO EXTENDS TO MARVEL CHARACTERS AS WELL.

There are times when I am not certain if Marvel fanboys are truly illogical, immature, ill-informed.....
.....or if they are plain liars.

Take Tony Stark for example .....he claims that Iron Man's 'Asgardian' armor was made of the same material as Thor's hammer.
That is not true.
That armor is not make out of Uru metal (the type of metal that Thor's hammer, Mjolnir, is made out of).
The thing that makes that armor special is that it is POWERED by a mystical Asgardian fragment, giving it significantly amped power and capability.

Being powered by an Asgardian fragment is different from having the entire armor made of Uru metal.

Yet here is one of the premier fanboys in KMC ....a MArvel fanboy.....whose name is Tony Stark .....and thus SHOULD know a lot about IronMan.
Yet he states that ThorBuster is made of Uru metal!

Ridiculous.

Know what ....I miss Wolverine8888. He was also a premier Marvel fanboy (THE premier Marvel FB), BUT AT LEAST HE KNEW A LOT ABOUT WOLVERINE. The only problem he had is that he thought Wolverine could beat anyone and everyone, but at least he knew something about Wolverine.
He may have been as crazy as steamed guano, but at least he did not say that Wolverine's claws were made of Uru metal.

Anyways, Marvel fanboys not only know very little about DC characters, but they also know next to nothing about Marvel characters.
Including the ones they name themselves after.

Here is an excerpt on the Asgardian Armor:

Asgardian Armor

...and constructed an armor based on a bit of Asgardian magic to avert World War III in IRON MAN (Vol. III) #64.

After Thor went on a tear in Slokovia, his old friend Iron Man had to stop him from unleashing a wider conflict. Slipping on the Asgardian Thor Armor, Model XXVIII , Mark I, allowed him to knock some sense into the long-haired Norse diety.

The huge suit was powered by a reactor utilizing an enchanted element, a super-dense material, an unknown element of unknown origin that was given to Stark by Thor (who gave the enchanted jewel fragment to Stark with the hope that he might turn it into an energy source that would serve humankind. Stark turned it into a weapon that he then turned on a friend). It may have been a piece of a meteor or it may have held the enchantment of Odin. All we know for certain is that it was energized by Thor himself, and when harnessed by the reactor, it allowed the armor to tap into the same energy field Thor himself does.

While wearing the suit, Iron Man was able to drop Thor with little exertion since the armor channelled the same power that gives Thor's hammer its strength. Beyond that brute strength, in this armor Iron Man could absorb Thor's thunderous blasts, channel it through his suit matrix and shoot it back.

The reactor design was not perfected, nor was it tested before IM took it into battle. As a result, Shellhead wasn't able to draw enough energy to defeat Thor. The thunder god ripped the armor off of Iron Man, trashing it, and revealing that the Asgardian Armor was a mighty exo-skeleton--Iron Man blasted out of it wearing his standard armor underneath. (It should be noted that Victor Von Doom was able to steal the design of the enchanted reactor.)

The armor had a horse shoe-shaped shield that could be lowered to protect the facemask.

Armaments: Enchanted repulsors.

samishe
Why please ??? Why??? The thing I hate is doing this... Underestimating DC characters, and hating Superman just because he is popular. The people had a reason to make a cartoon, an animated series, 4 movies, a TV show (2 if Smallville counts). Why do you underestimate the Man Of Steel??? And why do most guys highlight Marvel so much??? What's so special about them?? I like both universe, and I never gave more respect to the DC than Marvel...

You never gave DC more respect than Marvel? laughing

"Yeah, you're absolutely right !!! I'm with you big grinbig grinbig grin Happy Dance"
"See? That's what a cool guy gotta say laughing out loud smokin' "

Yeah right! laughing

Femi32
Who's Wolverine8888?

samishe
Originally posted by Femi32
Who's Wolverine8888?

Member of this forum.
A HUGE Wolverine fan.

Arahan
Originally posted by samishe
Member of this forum.
A HUGE Wolverine fan.

Huge? There is no word to express the
fanboyibility of Wolverine8888 laughing

inamilist
Originally posted by Arahan
Huge? There is no word to express the
fanboyibility of Wolverine8888 laughing

hes become something of a cultural icon

like keanu reeves

Rewmac
You never gave DC more respect than Marvel? laughing

"Yeah, you're absolutely right !!! I'm with you"
"See? That's what a cool guy gotta say"

Yeah right! laughing That's not the thing. The point is Marvel gets too much respect, I respect both the same way, they all got cool stuff, but DC gets often underestimated and disrespected. Okay I like both very much, maybe I like DC bit more, but that's it. Respect and liking something is not the same dude big grinbig grinbig grin

TheKahn
Originally posted by Femi32
Who's Wolverine8888?

A man? A legend? A higher being who once graced this dark and dreary mortal world with the warming glow of his beautifully misspelled and illogical arguments in support of his patron Deity? What ever blessed creature his was, I fear we will not see him equal again. cry sadangel

LordFear
Originally posted by Juntai
He wouldn't be too tough after Superman super-speed ripped him out of it and launched it into space would he?

I hear that argument many times. Are we forgetting that the armor is surrounded with a force field? You don't think that Tony would have intel on Supes and know that first thing we do is put up a force field while I devise a method of attack? Furthermore is it impossible to believe that Hulk and Spidey keeping Supes preoccupied, Tony launches a full powered blast of what equals Odin's magic and crucially cripple Supes?
C'mon people this isn't the teen titans or something. These are three of Marvel's best along with an armor that is comparable to Thor's magic

LordFear
For God's Sakes people, you can easily judge the quality of a hero by the quality of his adversaries.
Hulk has tackled, SS,Juggernaut, Thing, the entire US Army, Thanos, Drax the Destroyer. C'mon
IronMan-to face the King is no simple task. The guy is supremely powerful
Spiderman is no question

samishe
That's not the thing. The point is Marvel gets too much respect, I respect both the same way, they all got cool stuff, but DC gets often underestimated and disrespected. Okay I like both very much, maybe I like DC bit more, but that's it. Respect and liking something is not the same dude big grinbig grinbig grin

big grin Yeah i guess. And you know people hate Supes not because he's popular but because he is too... POWERFULL and capable of beating other favourite superheroes with minimum efforts. People are just jealous.cool

TheKahn
Originally posted by LordFear
I hear that argument many times. Are we forgetting that the armor is surrounded with a force field? You don't think that Tony would have intel on Supes and know that first thing we do is put up a force field while I devise a method of attack? Furthermore is it impossible to believe that Hulk and Spidey keeping Supes preoccupied, Tony launches a full powered blast of what equals Odin's magic and crucially cripple Supes?
C'mon people this isn't the teen titans or something. These are three of Marvel's best along with an armor that is comparable to Thor's magic

The thread starter stated that there is no prep time for this fight. Given that Superman can kill Iron Man before his brain even thinks about giving the command to turn on his force field, I don't think it will be a factor. Also Iron Man (like the others) can't hit, or nobody who is taking the team's side in this debate has shown they could hit, someone moving as fast as Superman can.

As for the arguement that he has automatic defenses, IIRC in on of the early issues of the New Avengers, while in the Savage Land they were attacked (or either the area where they were at was attacked) with missles. Iron Man gives the verbal command to turn on his shields and to surround the team. If someone has the scans would you please post them (its been a while since I read it and I want to be sure I'm recalling it correctly)

Rewmac
Yeah i guess. And you know people hate Supes not because he's popular but because he is too... POWERFULL and capable of beating other favourite superheroes with minimum efforts. People are just jealous.cool laughing rock The reason why I like him is because of who he is. What kind of a person he is. Of course the abilities are so cool and all, it's just he is my childhood favourite and I stick to him. I love other chracters as well.cheers

supremthor
DC humpers!
Asgardian IronMan having a suit made of the same material as Thor's hammer!

Goodness, let me tell you what I dislike most about MArvel fanboys. The fact that they do not know what they are talking about!
And that this lack of comprehension not only affects their comments on DC characters, BUT ALSO EXTENDS TO MARVEL CHARACTERS AS WELL.

There are times when I am not certain if Marvel fanboys are truly illogical, immature, ill-informed.....
.....or if they are plain liars.

Take Tony Stark for example .....he claims that Iron Man's 'Asgardian' armor was made of the same material as Thor's hammer.
That is not true.
That armor is not make out of Uru metal (the type of metal that Thor's hammer, Mjolnir, is made out of).
The thing that makes that armor special is that it is POWERED by a mystical Asgardian fragment, giving it significantly amped power and capability.

Being powered by an Asgardian fragment is different from having the entire armor made of Uru metal.

Yet here is one of the premier fanboys in KMC ....a MArvel fanboy.....whose name is Tony Stark .....and thus SHOULD know a lot about IronMan.
Yet he states that ThorBuster is made of Uru metal!

Ridiculous.

Know what ....I miss Wolverine8888. He was also a premier Marvel fanboy (THE premier Marvel FB), BUT AT LEAST HE KNEW A LOT ABOUT WOLVERINE. The only problem he had is that he thought Wolverine could beat anyone and everyone, but at least he knew something about Wolverine.
He may have been as crazy as steamed guano, but at least he did not say that Wolverine's claws were made of Uru metal.

Anyways, Marvel fanboys not only know very little about DC characters, but they also know next to nothing about Marvel characters.
Including the ones they name themselves after.

Here is an excerpt on the Asgardian Armor:

Asgardian Armor

...and constructed an armor based on a bit of Asgardian magic to avert World War III in IRON MAN (Vol. III) #64.

After Thor went on a tear in Slokovia, his old friend Iron Man had to stop him from unleashing a wider conflict. Slipping on the Asgardian Thor Armor, Model XXVIII , Mark I, allowed him to knock some sense into the long-haired Norse diety.

The huge suit was powered by a reactor utilizing an enchanted element, a super-dense material, an unknown element of unknown origin that was given to Stark by Thor (who gave the enchanted jewel fragment to Stark with the hope that he might turn it into an energy source that would serve humankind. Stark turned it into a weapon that he then turned on a friend). It may have been a piece of a meteor or it may have held the enchantment of Odin. All we know for certain is that it was energized by Thor himself, and when harnessed by the reactor, it allowed the armor to tap into the same energy field Thor himself does.

While wearing the suit, Iron Man was able to drop Thor with little exertion since the armor channelled the same power that gives Thor's hammer its strength. Beyond that brute strength, in this armor Iron Man could absorb Thor's thunderous blasts, channel it through his suit matrix and shoot it back.

The reactor design was not perfected, nor was it tested before IM took it into battle. As a result, Shellhead wasn't able to draw enough energy to defeat Thor. The thunder god ripped the armor off of Iron Man, trashing it, and revealing that the Asgardian Armor was a mighty exo-skeleton--Iron Man blasted out of it wearing his standard armor underneath. (It should be noted that Victor Von Doom was able to steal the design of the enchanted reactor.)

The armor had a horse shoe-shaped shield that could be lowered to protect the facemask.

Armaments: Enchanted repulsors.

sooooooo mother****ing true

zachrivard
i cant believe this thread made it so far

Tron
Just a note people: This IS a bloodlust match, that means that everyone's going for the kill. The good thing, that means team Marvel isn't holding back. The bad thing; that means Superman isn't holding back either, and we've all seen what Supes can do when he isn't holding back. Add the fact that he's out for blood, and team Marvel is slaughtered. Just thought I'd throw that in there.wink

zachrivard
Originally posted by Tron
Just a note people: This IS a bloodlust match, that means that everyone's going for the kill. The good thing, that means team Marvel isn't holding back. The bad thing; that means Superman isn't holding back either, and we've all seen what Supes can do when he isn't holding back. Add the fact that he's out for blood, and team Marvel is slaughtered. Just thought I'd throw that in there.wink
agreed

Femi32
The good news is that Superman will fight with all of his abilities without killing them. The bad news is that Superman will fight with all his abilities without killing them, leaving them in a world of pain.

Tron
Actually, as stated, this is bloodlust, which means he WILL kill them.

IRTMU-Dragon
Well... According to TheKahn Superman can just throw everyone into space... no real point in arguing, I mean, his opinion surpasses everyone elses.

Juntai
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Well... According to TheKahn Superman can just throw everyone into space... no real point in arguing, I mean, his opinion surpasses everyone elses. Well, technically he could. Usually it's personality traits of why he goes easy on Earth heros. He never wants to harm anyone when putting them down. Bloodlusted, which is how the forum is, is what he could do when he wants to end the fight as quick as he can. All powers in effect, he can do whatever he wants to Hulk without fear or reprocussion because Hulk is simply too one dimensional. These characters simply doesn't have what it takes to fight a character of that caliber if they don't want to give him a shot. Tony is the only one with any versatility, and he could just be ripped out of his armor.

TheKahn
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Well... According to TheKahn Superman can just throw everyone into space... no real point in arguing, I mean, his opinion surpasses everyone elses.

So if the hulk is a rabid bear then what are Iron Man and Spiderman? A rusty tin can full of tetanus and a vicious household pest?

If you disagree with anything I say, show where I'm wrong. Superman's speed gives him the obvious advantage here. Unless you can think of a way to counter it, then be quite while others actually contribute something to the debate.

Morgrulesall
Current Superman

Vs

Current Hulk

Current Spiderman( i believe he has a suit made by tony stark)

Ironman in thorbuster armour

straight up fight in the grand canyon, anything goes except nething like ironman uses a frequence like k-nite to weaken superman. just a straight up fight to the death

Bloodlust on!!!!

fight starts at the bottom of the grand canyon NO PREP

who wins the majority??

Hulk alone beats Supes 6-7/10
IronMan alone in thorbuster :see above he beats Supes 6-7/10
Spiderman has no chance.

Hulk/IronMan/Spiderman win 100/100.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Morgrulesall
Hulk alone beats Supes 6-7/10
IronMan alone in thorbuster :see above he beats Supes 6-7/10
Spiderman has no chance.

Hulk/IronMan/Spiderman win 100/100.

Nobody has yet. Superman can end the fight is a bare fraction of a second. His speed advantage is just too great.

batdude123
How can Hulk or Ironman beat Superman 6/10 times? Granted, they could beat him 1 or 2 times out of 10, and that's being generous. If Superman is out for blood in this fight, there's no way they stop him.

zachrivard
Originally posted by batdude123
How can Hulk or Ironman beat Superman 6/10 times? Granted, they could beat him 1 or 2 times out of 10, and that's being generous. If Superman is out for blood in this fight, there's no way they stop him.

i agree,

MattDay
From italy huh? i hate the I T A L I A N S, can't play rugby to save their lives. Anyway the italian guy was taking bullshit, didn't make any sense what so ever, sounds desperate.

bigboygreen
Your kissing ne right Hulk would beat the crap out of superman by himself.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Your kissing ne right Hulk would beat the crap out of superman by himself.
http://pbskids.org/clifford/shared/images/games/tbone/clifford/emily_house-wrong.gif

BobbyD
A bloodlusted Supes would have already dispatched Spidey and Banner before they even noticed....before Tony notices also.

I can't see how IM then goes toe to toe with Supes.

illadelph12
Supes, easily.

Avalonofthewind
This fight is over before it begins.
All 3 are frozen in sub zero temps and shattered to pieces before they even know it.

Wei Phoenix
Superman wins.

psycho gundam
only cause hulk ain't there shifty

celeyhyga17
it really ends up being Supes Vs. Ironman and Hulk....Thorbusterarmor and all. its because Spidey literally dies within seconds of the fight. yeah hard for me to see supes beaten by these 2. he's gonna kill Ironman eventually and that'll leave hulk. gonna take a while but he prolly wins by a slight margin.

Placidity
All three die in PIS-less environment.

Master Court
Right off the bat, Supes speed-rams through Spider-Man and Ironman, and then it's just him and Hulk.

Supes usually wins because of his variety of powers.

Lord Feron
Supes seriously rocks the crap out of them. Zero Contest.

quanchi112
Team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.