Supergirl vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
this is Thor before his king stage. no prep. who wins?

Wally West
Thor, 8/10 at least.

Supergirl isn't as powerful as Superman, and I think he and Thor is a 50/50 match, and Thor has so much more experience over her, its hard to see him losing.

Juntai
Originally posted by Wally West
Thor, 8/10 at least.

Supergirl isn't as powerful as Superman, and I think he and Thor is a 50/50 match, and Thor has so much more experience over her, its hard to see him losing. I'd say 7/10 Thor. Supergirl has definatley shown she's powerful enough to play in the bracket with heavy hitters.

Draco69
Supergirl. Her jobber-aura thumped the entire damn JLA. Thor can't match that. sad

The Ion
Originally posted by Draco69
Supergirl. Her jobber-aura thumped the entire damn JLA. Thor can't match that. sad
True enough though Dinah and Carter wouldn't stand a chance anyway. Ironically it was Dinah who did the best against her. laughing out loud

JohnR
Thor 9/10 anywhere outside of a Superman/Batman or Supergirl comic.

Mindship
Thor. Better blond hair.

Darth Kal-El
Supergirl wins 6/10

grey fox
Thor - lightening , experience, strength , magic , Beard .He has her beat in every category....

Arahan
Thor

Sixth_Winged
If jeph loeb was writing this SG 9/10, if not, thor 7/10

badabing
Thor, he was born to battle.

Marcellus
and he has feathery woof hair, Thor all the way

Tron
Originally posted by Draco69

No jobber-aura or Jeph Loeb to help her here brother. She goes down hard.

Glimmerone
She would need alot more experience and knowhow to successfully battle and win against Odin's boy and Gaea's son. She is very powerful, but she's not mentally accustomed to fighting or battling, she's learning and seems to be doing fine.

Thor is about five times her weight, alot taller and he's a full grown adult, who's nearly as strong or as strong on average as a kryptonian adult male. He has the full power of the storm at his disposal and his hammer, which has enchantments put on it by his father Odin. He could fight nearly any conventional powerhouse and win or come close to it.

she could fight with him, but supergirl would not be able to win. Once she has grown up to adulthood and is more mentally developed and experience at using her powers, giving hits and taking hits, it would be a better match.

doctorstrongbad
Thunder God takes this 9/10. This is too much for Supergirl.

Juntai
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=219ob.jpg

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
If jeph loeb was writing this SG 9/10, if not, thor 7/10

laughing I agree.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Juntai
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=219ob.jpg

Um.. I don't get the point of the pic? She is choking MM. okay?

jrodslam
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Um.. I don't get the point of the pic? She is choking MM. okay?

"None of you understand--Theres nothing in this universe than can stop me!" - Supergirl.

Thats the point of the picture.

R.O.T. Yahman
Thor looses against all Kryptoninans, except for the dog !

Juntai
It just shows the calibre she runs with.

olympian
Thor

The easy way if he figths smart.

The hard way if he figths dumb.

The Ion
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Thor looses against all Kryptoninans, except for the dog !
The dog would slaughter Thor.

olympian
Well it slaughered Mongul!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.