Life on Mars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saphira
Q.Who else loves it as much as me?
A.no-one!

I absolutely adore Life on Mars and I don't know anyone who likes it as much as me. I think it's the best thing since the new Doctor Who (which is also fantastic) and seeing as I'm too young to have been in the 1970's I don't know of any faults.

please please tell me if you like it too because I adore it and I think everyone should like it. big grin

shaber
Do you know if there is continuity from episode to episode or if they just press the reset button after each? I've seen three of them, but only liked that one with Warren as the villain. I suppose he disappeared after the end of that episode?

Saphira
Well, he sort of disappeared, but he was mentioned a fair bit in the last episode. You can guess why. Big fish gone, little fishies want to take it's place, yada yada yada. I like Gene Hunt's description of it.

CrazyEyes
I love Life On Mars; the ending even topped the finale of Doctor Who last year. Great cast; great storylines that are really funny in places, Gene Hunt just great and I cannot wait until season 2...

Saphira
wow, someone else who likes it!... Fantastic!

rickyduck
that sow was brilliant! especially the musichappy

Saphira
the dvd is coming out on 15 may! can't wait to watch it again.

if you want to know where i got that from, go to life on mars on the bbc website, then click on 'find out how to buy life on mars on dvd'. sorry, i'm not that good with hyperlinks.

vintageSW77
Fantastic show that came to an end last night.
The last scene was filmed about a five min walk away from my house.
Word announced today that a spin off ASHES TO ASHES(another Bowie referance) will be set in the 80s with a cop from the future joining Gene Hunt in London to combat crime

no John Simm

vintageSW77
http://blogs.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ianwylie/2007/04/life_on_mars_the_answers.html

Saphira
I know I can't wait to watch that! i loved the ending! sort of predictable but good nonetheless...

Superguy
Another time travel cop? Bloody Hell that's &^*%$...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.