What strength class is this punch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/7503/maverickv101208rougher3wk.jpg

grey fox
10-20 , that's maverick absorbing kinetic energy (ie THE PUNCH) , then using it to amp his strength...

Aries_04
Right......I was trying to figure what class it was....cause Omega Red's about 6'11 and heavy to get knocked the f*ck out like that.

Khellendros
Yeah, I agree with grey fox. That seems like something Spiderman could duplicate if he was sufficiently motivated.

grey fox
Originally posted by Khellendros
Yeah, I agree with grey fox. That seems like something Spiderman could duplicate if he was sufficiently motivated.

Probably more-so since spidey's class 25 now i think ?

Khellendros
Really?? Damn. I thought he was still Class 15-20.

DigiMark007
Wow...where the hell you pull that one from GF? laughing out loud

Spidey's Class 15 unless anyone can prove to me otherwise. We also don't know anything about the Iron Spider costume, and Tony never mentioned a strength boost when talking about it's attributes.

grey fox
Originally posted by Khellendros
Really?? Damn. I thought he was still Class 15-20.

Well i'm not exactly sure but i think he got a boost in strength plus the whole claw thing.....

DigiMark007
Originally posted by grey fox
Well i'm not exactly sure but i think he got a boost in strength plus the whole claw thing.....

Understandable, but still speculation. He actually hasn't had a decent strength feat since "The Other" story arc. The only stuff that's been confirmed are night vision, the ability to cling with any part of his body, enhanced senses that allow him to feel vibrations through his webs, etc.

And the claw thing grew out of his old body. He then shed it and morphed into current-Peter. So it's likely that he doesn't have the claws either.

grey fox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Understandable, but still speculation. He actually hasn't had a decent strength feat since "The Other" story arc. The only stuff that's been confirmed are night vision, the ability to cling with any part of his body, enhanced senses that allow him to feel vibrations through his webs, etc.

And the claw thing grew out of his old body. He then shed it and morphed into current-Peter. So it's likely that he doesn't have the claws either.

Thank god , i thought marvel was going the way of wolverine.

I could imagine hundreds of heroes standing their and seconds later an almighty snikt echoes across the land....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.