The Society vs. the X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. Takes place in featureless environment. No outside help. Blooslust on. No PIS/CIS.

The Society:

Dr. Polaris
Dr. Light
Cheetah
Deathstroke
Sinestro
Bizarro
Psycho Pirate
Weather Wizard
Dr. Psycho

The X-Men:

Cyclops
Rogue (Current)
Gambit
Iceman (Current)
Storm
Emma Frost
Cannonball
Havok
Colossus
Wolverine
Beast
Polaris (Pre-HoM)
Bishop
Archangel (Pre-HoM)
Husk
Jubilee
Rachel Summers (No Phoenix Potential)
Classic Juggernaut

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69
No prep. Takes place in featureless environment. No outside help. Blooslust on. No PIS/CIS.

The Society:

Dr. Polaris
Dr. Light
Cheetah
Deathstroke
Sinestro
Bizarro<<<<<<<<-----Isn't that equal of Society having a Superman on their team?--
Psycho Pirate
Weather Wizard
Dr. Psycho

The X-Men:

Cyclops
Rogue (Current)
Gambit
Iceman (Current)
Storm
Emma Frost
Cannonball
Havok
Colossus
Wolverine
Beast
Polaris (Pre-HoM)
Bishop
Archangel (Pre-HoM)
Husk
Jubilee
Rachel Summers (No Phoenix Potential)

I'll say that Society wins. Bizarro, Cheetah, Weather Wizard, Dr. Light and Sinestro are big players.

Draco69
Added Classic Juggernaut to even it up a little.

The Ion
A lot of the X-Men can be taken out by single members of the Society (Cheetah, Sinestro, Bizarro).

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69
Added Classic Juggernaut to even it up a little.

Doesn't change by lot. Sinestro can just put him in space to wait until they have finished all the other X-Men.

Tron
That's true. Hell, after he's done with that, he can come back and slaughter the rest on his own, if Bizarro doesn't beat him to it.

TheKahn
Originally posted by The Ion
A lot of the X-Men can be taken out by single members of the Society (Cheetah, Sinestro, Bizarro).

yes

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by The Ion

Cheetah? did she retained the superspeed or something?

Tron
Yes she did.

Sixth_Winged
What issues after her encounter with Wally did she showed superspeed? haven't seen her for a while now.

The Ion
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
What issues after her encounter with Wally did she showed superspeed? haven't seen her for a while now.
She showed the speed later when she fought Wonder Woman. Didn't stop her from getting slaughtered though.

Sixth_Winged
I'll check it out. I didn't realize she already appeared after that fight and kinda curious what became of her and zoom.

Dark-Kenshin
I like the Xmen more, but I gotta give this battle to the Society. Deathstroke alone could put up a good fight, but the whole en challada?

Snowballs chance in hell.

Dizzle
Outside of Psycho Pirate, could anyone actually hurt Iceman? He's basically immune to all physical damage. If Emma and Rachel managed to take out the enemy telepaths before they get torn in half, I can see Icemana pulling a stalemate by getting blown to bits over and over and over again and constantly reforming.

Just playing Devil's Advocate, really... X Men don't have much of a chance of actually winning, but Iceman's a b**** to kill, as is Juggs. (If the telepaths get taken out)

Mider
like they said juggs and iceman could just be contained. heh sinestry can put them into a blue star YES THERE ARE BLUE STARS and have ice man melt to absolutly nothing.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Mider
like they said juggs and iceman could just be contained. heh sinestry can put them into a blue star YES THERE ARE BLUE STARS and have ice man melt to absolutly nothing.

Meh, it's a possibility, but he can still teleport between water sources if they try to trap him... He won't be able to harm a bunch of them, but killing him would be an absolute pain. Juggs would survive starts and such, but with the forever they have to wait, the Society will probably figure out something for both of them. Eventually.

Sixth_Winged
Problem is, Iceman couldn't be contained that way. As long as there's some form of moisture nearby, he can transfer his consciousness to it. And juggs could also fight getting contained by a force field by using his own force field, that's of course if it's stronger which i really don't know.

But then again, even if they manage to survive that. The majority of their teammates would be already done and their chances are almost little to none.

Mider
hmmmmm after the majority of the x-men are taken out they can gang up on juggs i would think the big and strong ones would be to fast for him and then sinestro would rip his helmet off or whatever does he have TK or TP? and iceman hmmm how to kill him how indeed, destroy all moister near by then put him in the sun? MEH thats the best i can come up with at the moment, but he cant win does bizzaro have ALL supes powers that means he has the micro vision doesnt he?

supremthor
i think Psycho Pirate is the main player... i mean he can make them kill themselves

Superherovandal
lets see... Sinestro could tranmute Iceman into another element. he could contain him in a force bubble and take him to space where Iceman is dead. He isn't big compared to the society.

doctorstrongbad
Having Bizarro gives the Society to much of an advantage. Maybe give the X-men Magento to even things out? Then it would be a closer fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.