Moon Knight, Daredevil and Black Panther vs. Batman, Green Arrow and Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Moon Knight, Daredevil and Black Panther vs. Batman, Green Arrow and Nightwing

no prep
standard equip and rule

ScarletSpider
Really want to see the Marvel team win, but against Batgod, I dunno...he's the Goddamn Batman after all. What are they going to do?

The Ion
I dunno. Depends if GA is Ollie or Connor.

Sixth_Winged
It's Ollie....

Darth Kal-El
Difficult decision, but DC team slightly wins.

Marcellus
I give the edge to GA, I belive melee combat should go to the marvel team tho.

but still they got GA

Wally West
Wow this is a tricky one. I guess it goes to whoever the first is to take out an opposition member and make use of the numbers, so either GA gets knocked out early when one of the Marvel 3 get in close or takes out one of the other three from range and DC take it.

Black Panther could really give Batman a run for his money though, and in DareDevil you have someone who may match Nightwing in agility and has the radar sense going on. DC may work together as a team better though and that might see them through.

doctorstrongbad
Black Panther with is armor and fighting skills keeps Batman busy. Daredevil can take out Nightwing or at least keep him busy. Moon Knight vs. Green Arrow goes to Moonknight. That guy is way underrated, plus he is more melee. Once its 3 vs. 2. Team Marvel can pull it out.

jrodslam
Unless anyone on the DC team knows Daredevil has hightened senses, Marvel tams wins. Unless they have earplugs on or are a a far enough distance to use sonics, i doubt theyd use them considering it could disrupt them as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.