batman vs nightwing and robin and batgirl and all other robins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
batman vs batgirl and all other robins and nightwing,
takes place on gotham city

this ones for u sam wink

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
batman vs batgirl and all other robins and nightwing,
takes place on gotham city

this ones for u sam wink

Thanx wink
Bats vs Robin and Batgirl? I say batman. He has more exp.

AJ4LIFE
well its the best i can come up with, give me another character to add go on

Wally West
So this is Batman v Batgirl (most recent), Tim Drake, Jason Todd, Spoiler, AND Nightwing?

I say Batman goes down.

AJ4LIFE
he has home advantage though he can take them all by surprise, he got whole gotham city to sneak around, and he can pick them off 1 by 1

DarkCrawler
New York?

samishe
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
New York?

I guess in crossover.

AJ4LIFE
i meant g city sorry embarrasment

Wally West
They would all know Gotham pretty much as well as Batman does, especially Nightwing, it won't help him that much.

AJ4LIFE
bats knows it better than anyone he does has a majer advantage

Sixth_Winged
Batgirl along can bring hell to him, adding nightwing is overkill.

AJ4LIFE
i meant origanal batgirl

Sixth_Winged
Well ok, now that you've put it that way.....

AJ4LIFE
thank u

dman2008
But the orignal Batgirl is so bad

Cassandra Cain is badass

Anways the robins and Barbra Gordon still Nightwing is very close himself to skill compared to Batman and the others give Nightwing the edge.

AJ4LIFE
i dont see nightwing fighting cap or supes do u

Wally West
I'm sure if you gave Dick Kryptonite he'd be able to fight Superman too, and well he'll never get a shot at Cap in crossovers while Batman is around, but he'd do better than you think against him. Giving Nightwing the backup of 3 Robins and Batgirl is overkill I think.

dman2008
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
i dont see nightwing fighting cap or supes do u

When Batman fights supes without Kryptonite its PIS which we don't use in this forum.
A good example of what should happen to Batman if he fights supes is in the Sacrifice arc or Lex Luther Man of steel.

If Batman fights Superman without prep just like nightwing he would be destroyed.

However Capt America is a totally different story and bot Dick and Bruce should win few against him.

AJ4LIFE
well thats why i chose it, to make it difercult for him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.