Darkseid vs. Uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins?

Diunic
Even though Uatu is definitely not on Skyfather level of power as some like to say he wins this easily. Darkseid was spanked by Supes and it was a real big spanking. It was so humiliating that in the end Supes mercifully stop beaten a blind Darkseid.

Ex11B
Wait..a Watcher isn't skyfather level?

the Darkone
The Watchers are above skyfathers.

grey fox
The watcher kicks his ass before going back to watching the F4.

leonheartmm
watchers are WAY above skyfathers. theyr above even the elders of the universe.

Diunic
Your words means less than nothing. Prove that and only then I will agree. I say the most powerful Watcher is above any Skyfather but not the ordinaries one

the Darkone
All Watchers are above skyfathers, The watchers where battling The Celestails. The most powerful watcher is the rogue watcher aton who is on a normal galactus level of power.

Diunic
Not until it's proved so say what the hell you want. The Watchers would never defeat the Celestials and they're not on the same level. The Godheads also fought the Celestials, Dr Strange fought the LT so what?

the Darkone
I never said they are on the same level as Celestails calm down but some are. Some are on the same level as a normal Galactus and no lower than Chaos and Order in Power, but the Watcher race are above skyfathers. Uatu is powerful enough to beat Odin as where Aton the rogue watcher is powerful enough to fight Arishem.

Diunic
The Watchers don't have on panel feats to back up such claims of power. Period.

the Darkone
FF#400 the watchers are powerful enough to battled the celestails and they brougth out their most powerful watcher and arishem called Exitar the most powerful of all celestials to do battle also. Exitar powers alone dwarfs the ceelstails and watchers.

Diunic
I know and that just doesn't change a single word of mine.

the Darkone
because you dont know what you are taliking about, I have to school you later, Uatu has more powers than Odin. Hell Aron the rogue kills odin himself.

Diunic
I know what I'm talking about but you don't have enough intelligence to understand. Aron is one of the most powerful watchers because he broke the N-I and sought more power for himself and as I said before there are Watchers more powerful than Skyfathers but not the ordinaries ones.

The Fake Macoy
The watchers are more powerful than the Skyfathers? How did Quasar beat up that rogue watcher than? (I forget the exact issue number, but they were looking for the Stranger, and I know that Hyperion and Makkari were around as well).

Mider
some watchers are more powerful then others i would think there higher then skyfathers since they waged war on the celestials and no the skyfathers did not really wage wars against the celestials if you call going up against one and not even putting up a fight a battle then yeah they fought but i think it counts as a fight more if they actually were able to hang with each other for at least a while not just a few panals the watchers did fight the celestials and were able to hang with them skyfathers cant even hurt the celestials. None the less Darkseid schools the watcher Darkseid being defeated by superman is no less PIS then galactus being defeated by people from earth.

the Darkone
The watchers are powerful when they need to be, if they have to fight for their life they will cut lose. Uatu is not the most powerful watcher but their are some that will back hand odin and darkseid with ease.

Mider
not likely i dont think there are many people in the DCU who can stand up to the omega effect, with out PIS or protection from the source, or a weak darkseid, not even the spectre although it wont kill the spectre but it did hurt him.

Diunic
Well some people have great pleasure in dissing the Skyfathers. Thank's Mider and FakeMacoy for your more equilibrated comments. I think that in terms of power the Watchers are fare beyond Darkseid but when it comes to a direct fight then you might be right about the Omega Effect.

the Darkone
The skyfathers of the marvel univers are powerful especially in their own realm where they can draw more powerful and become more powerful. As a whole the watchers are above skyfahters and some other abstracts in the universe. Can darkseid beat uatu yes because Uatu is not a fighter at all he will if he has to but he willstill get his ass kicked. Now if it's aron the rogue watcher know you are talking about a real fight, Aron is one of the most powerful watchers and the youngest.

the Darkone
Omega Beams won't kill beings that are important are have major roles in the universe. In the great hunger crossover omega beams didn't even phase galactus and plus galactus is very important he is balance between life and death.

Mider
watchers are not essential to the universe last time i checked are they? Galactus is if he dies the universe dies if a watcher dies the universe will not he is not essential i dont even think the celestials are.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Watchers are above skyfathers.

yes

Diunic
Watchers aren't above Skyfathers, only a few of them are while their majority is below any Godhead. Although I agree they play a more important role than the Gods that doesn't means much in terms of real power, besides that the Watchers are not abstract cosmic entities and their roles are not essential to the universe, they're just cosmic levels beings what is very different. Any idiot knows that.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Diunic
Watchers aren't above Skyfathers, only a few of them are while their majority is below any Godhead. Although I agree they play a more important role than the Gods that doesn't means much in terms of real power, besides that the Watchers are not abstract cosmic entities and their roles are not essential to the universe, they're just cosmic levels beings what is very different. Any idiot knows that.

Do not confuse role with power. Thats the big mistake youre making. Watchers have been shown on panel in issues of F4 to be a tier below Galactus in power. The skyfathers are below the cube beings who themselves are below the likes of high level cosmics such as the Watchers, Stranger Galactus and the like.

Diunic
HAHAHAHAHAAHHA! Do you have proves GS? And of course the one thing I'm trying is to do dissociate role and power didn't you understand?

Diunic
You're the one who is confusing role with power.

Diunic
I said the Watchers role is more important.

Diunic
Plus you can not say that Cosmic Cubes are above the Godheads just because you read that they might be on their profiles. Both are minor omnipotents is just that we don't have on panel comparisons.

GalacticStorm
HAHAHAHAHAAHHA! Do you have proves GS? And of course the one thing I'm trying is to do dissociate role and power didn't you understand?

I can provide scans as soon as i obtain the appropriate issues in digital form. The skyfathers such as Odin and the like are not presented these days as powerful as you seem to think they are.

Everybodys just debating here no need to suddenly take an aggressive tone to one of a differing opinion. People will respond. smile

GalacticStorm
Plus you can not say that Cosmic Cubes are above the Godheads just because you read that they might be on their profiles. Both are minor omnipotents is just that we don't have on panel comparisons.

If its stated in an offical source such as their official handbook bios then your OPINION to the contrary is irrelevant im afraid. Please understand that. Trying to treat your opinion as fact in debate will get you nowhere. sad

Diunic
I'm not being aggressive but that are my opinions and I very much doubt that you can post one scan proving your point you can post a thousand but no one will never prove your point definitely. Only on panel comparisons can prove that nothing less than that. No arguments or opinions.

Diunic
You know that it is not stated but supposed. Only direct comparisons can prove. Cosmic Cubes weren't around on Thanos the end.

GalacticStorm
I'm not being aggressive but that are my opinions and I very much doubt that you can post one scan proving your point you can post a thousand but no one will never prove your point definitely. Only on panel comparisons can prove that nothing less than that. No arguments or opinions.

If the point being debated is stated in a handbook bio then as aforementioned any opinion to the contrary is irrelevant. The skyfathers are below the cube beings. The cube beings are below the likes of the Watchers, Stranger and Galactus. Read some F4 get clued up and stop underrating the Watchers.

Diunic
Gs I truly didn't expect that kind of attitude from you. The Watchers are not above the Cubes, and the both might be above Skyfathers but by The End it seems that they are not. That is only supposed in their bios not stated and you know that. Until is proved is up to debates.

Diunic
Read more about the Watchers and you will see that they were defeated more than one time and even by Quasar.

GalacticStorm
Gs I truly didn't expect that kind of attitude from you. The Watchers are not above the Cubes, and the both might be above Skyfathers but by The End it seems that they are not. That is only supposed in their bios not stated and you know that. Until is proved is up to debates.

And i really wouldnt expect the aggression you've displayed on this thread to those who have merely disagreed with you.

I re-read the bio and admittedly my recollection of what was stated was not up to scratch. Something i have no problem admitting. The bio groups together the likes of the Watchers with the skyfathers whilst placing the cube beings above them but below the likes of the Celestials and abstracts.

Back to the topic in debate. Unless this is Pre Crisis DS as opposed to an avatar then DS loses.

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Unless this is Pre Crisis DS as opposed to an avatar then DS loses. Agreed.

the Darkone
^^^ Cosign. There is a big gap bewtween the watchers and the skyfathers, The whole Watcher race is far above skyfather and cube beings, and the cube beings are above skyfathers.

1. TOAA
2. Living Tribunal/Phoenix Force/Goblin Force/ True Beyonder
3. Infinities
4. Eternity/ Death/ Infinity/ Oblivion/ Full Powered Galactus/ Abraxas/ Exitar
5. Normal Galactus/ Arishem/ Black Celestail/ One Above All/ Aron" rogue watcher"/ Full Powered Tyrant/ Phoenix Avatars
6. Celestails/ Full Potentail Franklin Richards
7. The Watchers/ Chaos & Order/ Love & Hate/ Eon/
8. The Stranger/ In-Betweener/ Ego the living planet/ Nebula
9. Vishanti/Agamotto/ Osthur/ Hoggoth/ Shuma-Groth
10. Dormammu/ Umar/ Black Heart/ Mephisto
11. Cube Beings/ Molecule Man/ Kubik/Shaper of Worlds/ Kosmos(Beyonder)/ Demogorge
12. Elder Gods/ Atum the God Eater/ Set/ Chthon/ Gaea/ Rune King Thor/ Chronus" Father of Eternals"/Cyttorak
13. Asgardian Destroyer/ Odin/ Zeus/ Zuras/ Crom/ Tyrant/ King Thor/ Mangog/

GODSCRIBE
yeah Quasar has defeated a watcher hasn't he?

the Darkone
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
yeah Quasar has defeated a watcher hasn't he?

with help from other beings, and it was against Aron but that was pis. Aron with his powers is way above skyfathers.

Diunic
Just because you want. No evidences, no proves. Pure speculation.

the Darkone
Just because you want. No evidences, no proves. Pure speculation.

pure speculation uh no, watchers are above cube beings are above skyfathers who are below Atum the god eater who is above skyfahters.

the Darkone
go threw the thread finding who is the most powerful beings in the marvel universe you see the watchers are above skyfathers and who are below the Vishanti who will kill skyfahters with ease.

Diunic
Son in the Cubes bios it's stated that them could be above Godheads. And you know why? Because no one can measure the power levels of this two class of beings and probably it won't happen an on panel comparison.

the Darkone
Molecule Man the most powerful cube being could beat a skyfather, cube beings have more raw power. Hell even Atum will b***h slap every single skyfather with ease.

Diunic
Again just because you want. MM was never the most powerful CCube

the Darkone
When they have been recon yes he is, even Eternity took notice how powerful he is. Cube Beings are above skyfathers and notch above elder gods.

the Darkone
If this is the true Darkseid Uatu will lose hands down if not then he wins.

the Darkone
^^^ Cosign. There is a big gap bewtween the watchers and the skyfathers, The whole Watcher race is far above skyfather and cube beings, and the cube beings are above skyfathers.

1. TOAA
2. Living Tribunal/Phoenix Force/Goblin Force/ True Beyonder
3. Infinities
4. Eternity/ Death/ Infinity/ Oblivion/ Full Powered Galactus/ Abraxas/ Exitar
5. Normal Galactus/ Arishem/ Black Celestail/ One Above All/ Aron" rogue watcher"/ Full Powered Tyrant/ Phoenix Avatars
6. Celestails/ Full Potentail Franklin Richards
7. The Watchers/ Chaos & Order/ Love & Hate/ Eon/
8. The Stranger/ In-Betweener/ Ego the living planet/ Nebula
9. Vishanti/Agamotto/ Osthur/ Hoggoth/ Shuma-Groth
10. Dormammu/ Umar/ Black Heart/ Mephisto
11. Cube Beings/ Molecule Man/ Kubik/Shaper of Worlds/ Kosmos(Beyonder)/ Demogorge
12. Elder Gods/ Atum the God Eater/ Set/ Chthon/ Gaea/ Rune King Thor/ Chronus" Father of Eternals"/Cyttorak
13. Asgardian Destroyer/ Odin/ Zeus/ Zuras/ Crom/ Tyrant/ King Thor/ Mangog/

like I said their is a big gap between skyfathers and watchers.

Diunic
Now I totally agree.

Horrificus
with help from other beings, and it was against Aron but that was pis. Aron with his powers is way above skyfathers.

No.

Quasar has beaten Watchers by himself. Quasar is the most powerful Earth-Based hero in Marvel. He has beaten more cosmic powered beings, Gods and Abstract Entities than anybody else. Period.

And a Watcher is above a Skyfather. To throw "Skyfather" around all the time is silly. They are all different. Look at their stats. Some have some seriously lowstrength and power levels, yet they are considered Skyfathers. So, this doesn't really help.

If Uatu beat Darkseid, it would be because of the multitude of alternate, alien and other-dimensional technology Uatu has been proven to keep and use.

It wouldn't just be a matter of power levels.

And, I don't know enough about DS to be able to tell how much alternate technology and weaponry he uses.

From what I know, both of these guys relay on more than just their power levels.

Diunic
TRUE!!!!!

Juntai
If this is the true Darkseid Uatu will lose hands down if not then he wins. Pretty much.

Diunic
RIGHT!

guy222
Uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.