Marv vs Hartigan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rockycairns
Who do you think would win in a fight out of these two i think Marv would kill him because Hartigan is an old man

FG725
n00b

sam000
definately marv and what the hell does n00b mean.

who?-kid
A noob is somebody who is new to certain things, like comics or games or whatever. Just ignore anybody who calls you a "noob" (it makes them feel smart and experienced I think). They always forget they were a noob once too.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by who?-kid
A noob is somebody who is new to certain things, like comics or games or whatever. Just ignore anybody who calls you a "noob" (it makes them feel smart and experienced I think). They always forget they were a noob once too.

He still is. You're officially a noob until you're here for a year according to people. I think its so stupid roll eyes (sarcastic) I say Hartigan

Etrigan
Marv.

He's stronger. He is a skilled marksman, just as much as Hartigan. He's more intelligent than he looks.

Hartigan is old.

And bear in mind both are dead.

Impediment
Marv would rip Hartigan's heart out. Easy.

FG725
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
He still is. You're officially a noob until you're here for a year according to people. I think its so stupid roll eyes (sarcastic) I say Hartigan im calling him a n00b because he doesnt know to put stuff in the versus forum and seeing how this is a versus thread well you get my point
Originally posted by who?-kid
i dont but now i can take satisfaction in knowing im not as noobish and dumb as i used to be

JenR1215
Marv would dominate Hartigan right on the spot. No questions asked. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marv's the ultimate badass headbang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.