Punisher vs. Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
He's got one of these
http://kalashnikov.guns.ru/models/ka290.html

And two of these
http://www.manebooks.com/firearms/Sw645-2.jpg

^
The most that can hold is 10 rounds I believe

When he's out of bullets....he's out of bullets...no reloads.....how many of those huge garden variety sentinels can he drop?

He does have cover....

Black Adam
Considering none of those would even scratch the sentinels armor I say he dies within the first few seconds. Cover or not don't the sentinels have scanners. And giant hand canon lasers?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Black Adam
Considering none of those would even scratch the sentinels armor I say he dies within the first few seconds. Cover or not don't the sentinels have scanners. And giant hand canon lasers?

Yeah they do........So I'll give him some adamantium rounds....and vibranium armor......still no reloads though.....how many can he take before he radio's for help?

Black Adam
How many sentinels are there in this match? How much of his body is the armor covering up?

Aries_04
He's covered from head to toe......he's got the Navy Seal tactical shit on....he doesn't really know how many.....at least three that he can see.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Aries_04
He's covered from head to toe......he's got the Navy Seal tactical shit on....he doesn't really know how many.....at least three that he can see.

he takes down two then the other grabs him and tears him in half. Or he might take down all three. depending how far away they are from each other.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Black Adam
he takes down two then the other grabs him and tears him in half.

laughing

grey fox
He takes out the first three, seconds later they upgrade their tactical knowledge from the sentinels combat stream. They then vaporise frank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.