Who is Lucifer on Marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diunic
Almost every single demon claims to be Satan (even Draco, damn) but none of them are the true Lucifer Satan mayble a title of the Hell-Lords since they're all enemies of God. The word Satan means enemy. But where the true Lucifer on Marvel is? He's not Marduk Kurios Mephisto ,Thog or Sattanish. Also the idea of Satan being a composite being has nothing to do with Lucifer cause we kwnow the origins of the four Hell-Lords and none of them is Lucifer?Is he still alive?

DarkCrawler
This isn't really a versus thread.

I think that there isn't a Satan on Marvel, or at least he hasn't been shown on panel...

There aren't any angels, or much of other biblical things either.

Then again, stuff like crosses have worked against beings like Dracula.

But mostly, Marvel doesn't follow the Christian type of creation and other things (like DC), and their God, isn't really called God either, but The One Above All. I think they follow the sci-fi type of view more then religion.

Xplosive
No one in Marvel is the Lucifer you have in mind. If The One Above All is trully almighty, than he is God, but for Lucifer, no one is, not even suggested.

Diunic
That's true but doesn't matter. There is an Uncreated Creator in Marvel(TOAA). He's LT master and appeared to F4. You said there aren't any angels are you high? Even the punisher was an angel for a time. Because of such things Lucifer has to exist. Even Jaweh appeared once!
The TOAA is Jaweh Stan Lee confirmed that in an interview.

Mr. Valentine
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
This isn't really a versus thread.

I think that there isn't a Satan on Marvel, or at least he hasn't been shown on panel...

There aren't any angels, or much of other biblical things either.

Then again, stuff like crosses have worked against beings like Dracula.

But mostly, Marvel doesn't follow the Christian type of creation and other things (like DC), and their God, isn't really called God either, but The One Above All. I think they follow the sci-fi type of view more then religion.

they do have angels actually, in that punisher-wolverine crossover where frank was given the special powers by angels and stuff, and it showed em talking etc.

DarkCrawler
Oh yeah, now that you remind me, Ghost Rider has some angels too.

grey fox
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
they do have angels actually, in that punisher-wolverine crossover where frank was given the special powers by angels and stuff, and it showed em talking etc.

Didn't people consider that angels help punisher thing a load of shit ? not being hostile or Anthony just trying to ask a question ....

Mr. Valentine
yep, story was so shit, and the art was shit, so over all....its a total waste of paper

Pepito
All of the elder demons like Mephisto are different representations of the same thing. Satan is one of them and there's probably a Lucifer, he just hasn't appeared. I assume he would aslo be part of this demon entity

Diunic
Pepito is right. But I think Lucifer can be dead by now. Killed by other demons. Marvel's Lucifer does not need to be as powerful as DC version. And for misinformed ones who said Lucifer never existed in Marvel: he's known to be the responsible for expelling the N'Garai from earthly plane

Xplosive
Originally posted by Diunic
That's true but doesn't matter. There is an Uncreated Creator in Marvel(TOAA). He's LT master and appeared to F4. You said there aren't any angels are you high? Even the punisher was an angel for a time. Because of such things Lucifer has to exist. Even Jaweh appeared once!
The TOAA is Jaweh Stan Lee confirmed that in an interview.

It wasn't even suggeste who may be Lucifer.

Originally posted by Diunic
Pepito is right. But I think Lucifer can be dead by now. Killed by other demons. Marvel's Lucifer does not need to be as powerful as DC version. And for misinformed ones who said Lucifer never existed in Marvel: he's known to be the responsible for expelling the N'Garai from earthly plane

Where did you get that formn. Just don't talke, may died, we don't have a clue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.