Batman and Predator vs Agent Zero and The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
1 week prep both sides and batman knows all of agent zero's abilities, as well as big pun and zero know about pred n batman and their potential...

Predator: Class-warrior, equip/weapons- Plasma shoulder cannon, 12" wrist blades, speargun, combi-stick and smart disk

Batman: Dark Knight Returns, equip- batarangs, minimines, explosive packets and such, flashbangs, tear gas capsules, grapple gun( i know he didnt have it then, but lets pretend he did), flexible periscope and first aid kit

Agent Zero- standard weapons including wrist mounted plasma blasters, admantium coated knife, Dual pistols w/ admantium bullets, and sniper rifle w/ admantium pearcing alloy on bullets, &vibranium suit w/ cloak

The Punisher- M60 machine gun with chain of 7.62mm rounds connected to backpack full of ammo, Colt .45 M1911 pistols, and kevlar bulletproof vest

braz
grrrrrrr dam*it!, how come no1 responds to my threads, are my fights just stupid or do i have 0 respect sad

braz
im sry but this is too cool of a fight to be slept on

Black Adam
Were alien and predator tired out braz.

braz
Originally posted by Black Adam
Were alien and predator tired out braz.

err no we're* not...just watch smokin'

Black Adam
yes we are.

Blame bracken

braz
>_<!!!

Aries_04
Well.....I still think Maverick is too much. Not only does he have all those weapons with adamantium rounds, wrist cannons, and vibranium armor....he has his powers. Maverick has the concussive blasts....but he can also amp his punches to CL10...probably a little more. Not only that he can reroute the KE to any part of his body and use it for kicks and stomps......he stomped the Blob through a building......I think this fight is too street level for him.

braz
yea i agree, that is if vibranium could deflect shoulder cannon blasts

ChaoticReign
Hmmm I'd really like to argue this one but I am unfamiliar with Agent Zero. What I will say is that I believe that the Predator is more than a match for Punisher. Since everyone will be fully briefed on their enemy I believe the Predator would open fire with his plasmacastor. Frank is tough but a shot to the chest and he's down for good. I guess it comes down to agent zero.

Aries_04
Predators plasmacastor is actually alot like Zero's wrist mounted plasma cannons....only Zero has two of them. Whether or not Vibranium can take a shot from the plasma cannon is debatable......but I think it should....I mean Black Panther took a shot from Namor in his suit...and from what I've seen the suit is highly heat resistant.....TChalla was walking through a whole sea of fire casually.....he didn't necessarily stand there and bathe in it...but it didn't seem to bother him...and since plasma is heat based...............

Marcellus
Warrior class? like the Pred from the first film?, He can kill Castle. Not much humans can do against smart disc's, just one throw could hack him to ribbons before Castle even knows he's there.

I find arnolds victory to be cheap at best, It's not like he didnt get absolutley spanked until a friggin log fell on crab face.

Maverick is capable of taking on that Pred, but Pred's got Batsy with his anti reality spray, c'mon how can that be stopped? unless of course your canadian and have claws.....six none the less

braz
hmm, the way i was planning on having the fight go, is batman to face the punisher, and predator to take on agent zero...i think that would be more evenly matched considering that punisher n bats are both just peak HUMAN- with no powers and agent zero and predator are basically like suped up versions of the punisher in two different ways..ones an alien with weapons ffffaaar superior to nething we have- smart disk, plasmacaster, cloak ect. , enhanced strength, height, speed, fighting ability their whole alien race is based on hunting and as for agent zero, he has superior armor-vibranium which will stop virtually anything, bullets that can penetrate ANYTHING, even metal itself and not to mention a cloak and the power to absorb any form of kinetic energy and project it towards his enemies through his fingertips ....soo i think agent zero takes down pred, not my much but rreal close, its only becuz of the vibranium armor, and batman takes down punisher and bats then loses to Agent Zero

Darth Martin
Wait! If this is DKR Batman I think Castle would beat him because the bats is far more aged.

braz
Agent Zero and Punisher kill this.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman and the Predator take care of business.

braz
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman and the Predator take care of business.

I dont think so, having Agent Zero is really kinda unfair, because he can do so much, and has the best armor, not to mention he has a cloak too like the Predator.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by braz
I dont think so, having Agent Zero is really kinda unfair, because he can do so much, and has the best armor, not to mention he has a cloak too like the Predator.

If Batman has plenty of prep, Maverick's armor will not matter. All Batman would do is have some sort of device to neutralize him. After that Bats would take care of him.

braz
edit*

braz
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
If Batman has plenty of prep, Maverick's armor will not matter. All Batman would do is have some sort of device to neutralize him. After that Bats would take care of him.

You're right, I forgot to look at the OP: 1 week of prep, Batman and Pred take it.

Darth Martin
Is this the aged bats from Dark Knight Returns or were you just reffering to the gadgets he used in that book?

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Is this the aged bats from Dark Knight Returns or were you just reffering to the gadgets he used in that book?

Actually, just have it as normal comic Batman with all of his greatest feats canon.

Darth Martin
Then Batman beats Punisher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.