All the Jedi's from the Genosian Arena Vs Two Ancient Krayt Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
Takes place in HUUUUGEEEE Arena.

Darth Traya
The Jedi get WTFpwned...

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Traya
The Jedi get WTFpwned...

Arker
What they said ^^

Darth_Glentract
Are you kidding me? They Jedi just jump on top of the Dragon's heads and hack away.

Darth Traya
Yeah, I'm sure that's why Revan and co. had to wait to set mines to kill the Krayt in KotOR...

Arker
Erm, yeah, um no, Glentract.

The Jedi don't have the time nor the reflexes to jump on a Krayt Dragon before it bashes them up. The Dragons win.

Darth Traya
Yep, pretty much.

Darth_Glentract
That Krayt Dragon from KOTOR was a very large one as Krayt Dragon's go. Plus the mines were already in place because the hunter probably didn't expect a bunch of people with lightsabers to show up to help him. And the fact that Jedi have the ability to deflect blaster bolts pretty much means that they have faster reclexes then a lumbering Krayt Dragon.

Darth Traya
Which is why Revan and co. are killed if you go into the cave. The dragon comes out and eats you...

ESB - 1138
But you have 3 people then and the Jedi here have 200

Arker
It doesn't matter.

1. There are two
2. If the Jedi get too close, they're screwed.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Arker
It doesn't matter.

1. There are two
2. If the Jedi get too close, they're screwed.

It does matter considering this is a big arena like the first post said. The Jedi surrounded the Krayt Dragons and the dragons are now screwed.

Guy LeDouche
Saying Jedi don't have good enough reflexes is a very bold, foolish statement, considering they can deflect blaster bolts. Also, in KotOR, the cave was very small. Even if you could jump on its back, the game wouldn't let you. You know why? You can't jump in that game. Which is just stupid.

Fishy
Well the setting is still in an arena krayt dragons are huge creatures evne if they would lose they would still walk over a few dozen Jedi killing them, throwing others to their deaths with their stales and they would probably end up crushing a few with their feet.

Guy LeDouche
Of course, some would die. Just in the end, the Krayt Dragons would be killed.

PurpleSaber
Krayt Dragons definitely lose.

Illustrious
Krayt dragons are done.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Yeah, I'm sure that's why Revan and co. had to wait to set mines to kill the Krayt in KotOR...

Revan and co. aren't two hundred Jedi, really...

furbys are evil
krayt dragons rule!!!!!

zephiel7
Are you kidding me?!!

Revan storms their asses, Traya pulls instantkill, Sion stays their and starts stabbing at it, Nihilus sucks the force out of the suckers.

Guy LeDouche
What the hell are you talking about?

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by zephiel7
Are you kidding me?!!

Revan storms their asses, Traya pulls instantkill, Sion stays their and starts stabbing at it, Nihilus sucks the force out of the suckers.
?

Faunus
Are you kidding me?!!

Yeah, um, what the hell are you talking about?

Veneficus
Are you kidding me?!!

no expression

PurpleSaber
Are you kidding me?!!

Hmm, can you report someone for saying something that doesn't pertain to the topic whatsoever? erm

Fishy
No...

PurpleSaber
I was joking.

Arker
Originally posted by Faunus
Yeah, um, what the hell are you talking about?

This is Zephiel....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.