Fat Rappers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quiero Mota
One thing that I think comedians and rappers have in common, is that the fat ones are usually the funniest, liveliest, most engaging, and most enthusiastic.

Comedians: John Belushi, John Candy, Chris Farley, etc...

Rappers: Heavy D, Biggie, Big Pun, etc...

Who's your favorite fat rapper?

-hh-
strange thread, i like it stick out tongue

my fav fat rapper has to be Darren "DJ Dr. Nice" aka "Buffy, the Human Beatbox" Robinson. I have a picture with him when i was 2 years old. This was in 89-90.

others include Big Pun, B.I.G., Biz Markie (is he still fat?), and Chubb Rock

i can't think of too many fat rappers erm

is Too Short fat?

on another note, what does fat mean? How much does the rapper have to weigh? no expression

stick out tongue

Afro Cheese
Nah Too $hort isn't fat last time I checked.. I'm surprised you like him hh.

I like most of the ones mentioned already.. also MF Doom is kinda chubby from what I've seen.

FistOfThe North
When I was younger Heavy D was a cool fat rapper.

lol and not only that, he was a cool, dancing, fat rapper.

a.k.a. "Tha overweight lova"

-hh-
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Nah Too $hort isn't fat last time I checked.. I'm surprised you like him hh.

I like most of the ones mentioned already.. also MF Doom is kinda chubby from what I've seen. yea i like Too Short. A few of his albums aren't that great though. Same with Spice 1.

i remember finding this album called "Pioneers" by both Spice 1 and MC Eiht. I thought this was gonna be a underrated classic, but it wasn't erm

random post but i had to say that stick out tongue

Afro Cheese
What would you say is your favorite Too $hort album? I've only heard Get In Where You Fit In which didn't really do much for me.

Another fat rapper to add, which I thought Quiero Mota would've mentioned, is E-40.

-hh-
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
What would you say is your favorite Too $hort album? I've only heard Get In Where You Fit In which didn't really do much for me.

Another fat rapper to add, which I thought Quiero Mota would've mentioned, is E-40. my two fav Too Short albums were "Life is...Too Short" and "Get in Where you Fit in".

check out "Short Dogg's in the House". that was ok. The rest i didn't really enjoy like "Shorty the Pimp"

-hh-
i suggest checking out Spice 1- Amerikka's Nightmare

much better than the Too Short albums IMO

Mugen
Originally posted by -hh-
strange thread, i like it stick out tongue

my fav fat rapper has to be Darren "DJ Dr. Nice" aka "Buffy, the Human Beatbox" Robinson. I have a picture with him when i was 2 years old. This was in 89-90.

others include Big Pun, B.I.G., Biz Markie (is he still fat?), and Chubb Rock

i can't think of too many fat rappers erm

is Too Short fat?

on another note, what does fat mean? How much does the rapper have to weigh? no expression

stick out tongue Biz Markie was on Celebrity fit club, but yeah my favortie fat rapper would probably be Vast Aire

JacopeX
Bubba Sparxxx wuz funny sometimes

Inspectah Deck
Biggie is probably the best fat rapper. Other than him, Big Pun or Heavy

DiamondBullets
laughing @ the title of this this thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.