Darkseid with antilife equation lose in the MU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
So Darkseid has the anti life equation at last, he has destroyed the fourth world and has been renamed darkside, if you want more info on what the anti life equation can do look up the great darkness saga were the anti life equation came to life and was a being of untold power, or when orion had it and he basically was an uber being controlling a promethean giant the DCU aquivalent of the celestials so ive heard.

Mider
come on people any comments any thoughts.

GODSCRIBE
LT has supreme power and jurisdiction over the MU. If Darkseid starts to distort a cosmic balance, then he goes down hard.

Mider
havent you been reading the new info on LT? He is nothing more then another abstract his powers are nothing compared to the Pheonix force and he is little more then a peer of eternity yes he is a judge of the multiverse but he doubts his power against the IG, ran from a korvac who had more power then eternity yet not more power then all the beings in the multiverse combined, He has been shown to hold the PF in his hands but only an avatar it doesnt count as the entire thing and the strnager said to be the fourth face of the LT isnt that powerful compared to the anti-life equation if you have proof that LT has the kind of power your talking about be my guest and show us but i havent seen anyone able to do so. LT has been able to lock down a universe and make a sun go nova other that he hasnt shown to have any great power beyond the IG or eternity maybe just a little above eternity but doubtful, nope he wont stop Darkseid he cant even stop korvac with the power of high evolutionary, grandmaster, inbetweener, stranger, gardner, and such no he will not stop Darkseid with the anti-life equation he is nothing compared to the spectre either the spectre has better feats. isnt there ANYONE in the MU who can stop him? and no LT being judge doesnt give him the power to snap his fingers and change everything according to his will putting people back in there place is not very big a feat im sure alot of cosmics can do that i can do that too if i drop something and wanna put it back were it was it will just take me longer and i cant do it with powers.

Darth_Erebus
TOAA blinks and Darkseid dies. I know that was too easy but that's how it is.

Mordum
Lt is the top being in The End series after thanos blinked eternity out of existence thanos says "and now we hear from the top of the food chain"
porblem solved. big grin

kanis
vampire In the last episode of the JLU cartoon that's what luthor gave him and afterwards they both exploded leaving a massive crater. What exactly does the antilife equation do because i know nothing about it at all.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
TOAA blinks and Darkseid dies. I know that was too easy but that's how it is.
Nope sorry there is no real proof that there is a TOAA in the first place.Also even if there is TOAA when has it done anything of the sort?

leonidas
leaving out lt and toaa . . .

it would be very interesting. metron said orion may have been the most powerful being in the DCU when he had the equation. he effortlessly took over earth including all its metas. he also effortlessly took over apokalips and new genesis, going so far as to have darkseid prepared to kill himself! certainly no 'heroes' would stop him -- that includes all the top tier guys. he even commanded a promethean giant and in the end used the ALE to destroy a multiversal level enitity that was set to destroy the multiverse!

the thing is, though, the equation controls only LIVING beings. is DEATH a living being? i'm not sure. the only beings that MIGHT be capable of withstanding him would be the highest level cosmics. i'm not sure what defines a 'living' being in the MU. if it helps, even the black racer would have been commanded by the equation.

could he have controlled lucifer with the equation? i don't know. depends on what you think the equation is. is it the antithesis to the source? if so, then maybe it COULD control lucifer.

starlin depicted the equation as an entity capable to effortleslsy destroying dimensions and realities and ultimately the DCU.

it's a very good thread, and in interesting question. i'm afraid most won't know enough about the equation to comment.

imo he very well COULD rule the MU. it really depends on what you think the equation is.

illadelph12
If LT is left out (who could stop him), I bet Jean Grey could be argued to stop him...

thesilverspider
Originally posted by illadelph12
If LT is left out (who could stop him), I bet Jean Grey could be argued to stop him...
Doubt it she's never around when shit hits the fan. sad

UniOmni
If he has the ALE OYL, how will DC manage to let him get beaten by Superman without it being contrived and lame??

illadelph12
Originally posted by thesilverspider

That's of no consequence here in the battle forum. It's within her capabilities to do it, storylines not withstanding.

Oh, and on the Korvac Vs. LT thing, please read the comic. An immense amount of liberty has been taken on this board with both the circumstances and outcome of that incident.

Swanky-Tuna
Nope sorry there is no real proof that there is a TOAA in the first place.
Yes, Marvel is a godless, heathen comic book company.

leonidas

it may well be your opinion that she could stop him, but i don't think you could make any more of a convincing argument FOR her than i could AGAINST her. jean herself IS a living being, so i've no doubt she would fall under the ALE's influence. could the pf act despite this? i don't know. why didn't the pf step in when it was corrupted by jean as a result of others' tampering?

as i said, it all depends on what you feel the equation is. there haven't been enough showings for it to say one way or another how it would affect an entity like the pf. i would love to have seen how the ALE would have fared against the spectre. that would have helped sort out it's all around level.

the Darkone
LT and PF will kick his ass back to Dc universe with a passion of extreme prejudice.

leonidas
in your opinion . . .

no evidence to convincingly say yes OR no . . .

illadelph12
Originally posted by leonidas
it may well be your opinion that she could stop him, but i don't think you could make any more of a convincing argument FOR her than i could AGAINST her. jean herself IS a living being, so i've no doubt she would fall under the ALE's influence. could the pf act despite this? i don't know. why didn't the pf step in when it was corrupted by jean as a result of others' tampering?

as i said, it all depends on what you feel the equation is. there haven't been enough showings for it to say one way or another how it would affect an entity like the pf. i would love to have seen how the ALE would have fared against the spectre. that would have helped sort out it's all around level.

I wasn't saying she'd stop him, I was saying I bet someone ( wink ) could or more than likely would (will) make the argument.

leonidas
I wasn't saying she'd stop him, I was saying I bet someone ( wink ) could or more than likely would (will) make the argument.

shifty

GalacticStorm
shifty

big grin

grey fox
Thanos is technically un-living , he smacks darkseid about before sacrificing him to his Mistress.

GalacticStorm

Rubbish. What about the M'kraan crystal incident? That threatened to wipe out the entire multiverse. Bigger threat than the two sagas youre referring to. What about saving the previous universe from eternal damnation? Its presumably down to differing jurisdiction. Regardless the Phoenix has been around for cosmic threats and as Ill said you dont really have a leg to stand on.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Rubbish. What about the M'kraan crystal incident? That threatened to wipe out the entire multiverse. Bigger threat than the two sagas youre referring to. What about saving the previous universe from eternal damnation? Its presumably down to differing jurisdiction. Regardless the Phoenix has been around for cosmic threats and as Ill said you dont really have a leg to stand on.
droolio it's been awhile since you have smite me with your mighty paragraphs...........
looking forward to it again.....but next time use some smilies please.

GalacticStorm
droolio it's been awhile since you have smite me with your mighty paragraphs...........
looking forward to it again.....but next time use some smilies please.

I'll see what i can do wink

illadelph12
in your opinion . . .

no evidence to convincingly say yes OR no . . .

Question: Has any bearer of the ALE ever been depicted bypassing a universal barrier created by a multiversal protector being with the sole purpose of quarantining the universe the ALE bearer was in from the rest of the multiverse?

If not, there's no evidence that Darkseid or anyone with the ALE couldn't simply be trapped in the 616 or whatever universe they crossed over into.

This "canon evidence" razor cuts both ways, and I personally feel things have gone to far around here. These are purely hypothetical scenarios we all discuss, and everyone is all of a sudden looking for concrete 'canon' evidence that in truth is both subjective and circumstantial.

illadelph12

And so it begins...

thesilverspider
And so it begins...
So you too want more......... smile

leonidas
Question: Has any bearer of the ALE ever been depicted bypassing a universal barrier created by a multiversal protector being with the sole purpose of quarantining the universe the ALE bearer was in from the rest of the multiverse?

If not, there's no evidence that Darkseid or anyone with the ALE couldn't simply be trapped in the 616 or whatever universe they crossed over into.

This "canon evidence" razor cuts both ways, and I personally feel things have gone to far around here. These are purely hypothetical scenarios we all discuss, and everyone is all of a sudden looking for concrete 'canon' evidence that in truth is both subjective and circumstantial.

galact-ILL . . .

illa-STORM . . .

damn, monsters roam these waters . . . sad

illadelph12
Sorry about that leo. The canonitis plague started to get to me.

leonidas
i fear we've lost another one. demi to the speedblitz. gs to the on-panel evidence, and now you too my friend have seem to have succumb.

oh, ill, i remember him well . . .

sad

R.O.T. Yahman
gs to the on-panel evidence,
sad

I swear he'd argue that 1 + 1 = 15, if he saw it in a Marvel Bio !!!!!

leonidas
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I swear he'd argue that 1 + 1 = 15, if he saw it in a Marvel Bio !!!!!

laughing out loud

illadelph12
laughing

Mordum

Mider
PF is megaversal from what galactic storm says she's the only one i see stopping him and LT being taken advantage of is pathetic he cant even do his job i guess is that the new excuse? Oh well i mean i got about infinite more universes to take care of i dont really care about this one ill just go on and leave i dont have time to make people feel the power of...THE LIVING JOBB.......I MEAN TRIBUNAL

golem370
Death could stop him because she controlls death in Marvel Universe Darkseid is just a loly Death God like Walker or Hela which I think Walker would still be more powerful then Darkseid.

Mider
shows how much you know about the ALE or Darkseid how can death hurt him if he cant die he is essential to the universe and if he dies universe will die as well. and with the ALE he would own death, second of all when has death owned anyone ist the real question who hasnt owned death, elders of the universe owned her making her chained up and lose her realm, strange owend her with power of the vishanti, in-betweener owned her who is maybe equal to galactus and galactus is equal to darkseid.

Ex11B
4 things here

#1..Lots of people underestimate LT.Just becasue he hasn't really done anything does not mean he can't do whatever is neccesary.

#2..LT vs Phoenix....sorry,Phoenix is nothing to LT

#3 ..I'm a Korvac fan and even I say he is WAYYYYYY outmatched by LT.

#4..Have a nice day big grin

Sixth_Winged
Do we even know if ALE is gonna work in MU? Seeing how this ain't no neutral dimension, wouldn't it technically be worthless in MU if JLA/Avengers count in continuity? I mean speedforce was non-existant for flash in MU, then Darkseid realized IG didn't also work in DCU, how would the ALE even be any different?

If it doesn't work, then he'll get his ass handed to him by some entities lower in the food chain than LT and the Phoenix.

Mider
first of if you can bring us just one shread of evidence that the PF is nothing to the LT please do since no one has EVER in my time here brought anything to show this sept that one in the What If were LT held ONE avatar that means nothing to the PF who resides in the white hot room i would hope, underestimate LT isnt it true you overesimate him isnt it true that you all think he is unbeatable just cause of whats been said about him but not one panal feet exists in my knowledge to show that he is anything more then a wannabe omnipatent who is only a little above eternity. Also this jobber when has he ever come to fight for the universes he is suppose to protect, hmmm did he come to save all reality when the infinites were gonna rearange it even eternity was nothing to the infinites they were gonna rearange ALL reality from what i can remeber. Isnt it also true that the LT was to scared to go up against korvac what excuse do you have for him abandoning the universe that he was appointed to defend if he is so powerful couldnt he have snaped his fingers and fixed everything yet he was left hopeless saying that korvac could not be stoped by his judgements. This is also the same LT that doubts his power against the IG. the ALE for example is probably multiversal i have no proof but it probably is. The LT is nothing he is replaced in the cycle of the universe by the PF and even eternity said so. As ive stated there are no feats or proof to make the LT anyone anymore he is now the living jobber he cant do anything but say this and that and look fancy but in the end does nothing.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Ex11B
4 things here

#1..Lots of people underestimate LT.Just becasue he hasn't really done anything does not mean he can't do whatever is neccesary.

#2..LT vs Phoenix....sorry,Phoenix is nothing to LT

#3 ..I'm a Korvac fan and even I say he is WAYYYYYY outmatched by LT.

#4..Have a nice day big grin

All just based on your opinion with not a shred of on panel evidence to back it up. In other words useless.

Its been stated and shown on panel that the Phoenix power can be tapped into and used to gain dominance over LT. Whether thats due to it being outright more powerful or down to the constraints of role it doesnt matter. For versus matches we have been given an answer. Phoenix wins.

Tron
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Do we even know if ALE is gonna work in MU? Seeing how this ain't no neutral dimension, wouldn't it technically be worthless in MU if JLA/Avengers count in continuity? I mean speedforce was non-existant for flash in MU, then Darkseid realized IG didn't also work in DCU, how would the ALE even be any different?

If it doesn't work, then he'll get his ass handed to him by some entities lower in the food chain than LT and the Phoenix.

For the sake of argument, we'll say it works.wink

Ex11B
All just based on your opinion with not a shred of on panel evidence to back it up. In other words useless.

Its been stated and shown on panel that the Phoenix power can be tapped into and used to gain dominance over LT. Whether thats due to it being outright more powerful or down to the constraints of role it doesnt matter. For versus matches we have been given an answer. Phoenix wins.

I'm sure theres a few people who may agree with me.But you are right.I have no panel evidence to back it up.It is just a opinion

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Ex11B
I'm sure theres a few people who may agree with me.But you are right.I have no panel evidence to back it up.It is just a opinion

Which on its own isnt exactly useful in a thread. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.