What If...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
I've been playing Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II recently and remembered how much I liked the live action filmed sequences in-between gameplay that got the story moving along.

What if Lucasarts wasn't cheap and did this for ALL of their gamesh, like KOTOR or Shadows of the Empire? Or at least the Jedi Knight saga (DF, JK, JO, JA)?

Who would you cast for the actors?

Ushgarak
Although the acting wasn't 100%, the direction of those sequences was very good given the constraints of filming for a game at the time- wipes and fades and so forth all very accurately mimicked the Star Wars style.

Darth Subjekt
I would prefer relatively unknown actors, BUT they have to have talent. Not like the voice acting of the old games for like Sega CD and and PS1.

I don't play too many of those games being as all my money goes to my kids, so i don't know if any of them include Anakin, but i cant see anyone but HC as Anakin now. People give him crap, but i think he did an outstanding job. Are most of the characters EU characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.