Favorite Star Wars Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
What have been your favorite Star Wars video games? I'm expecting to see a million 'z0MG KOTOR!'s but it'd be nice to see if anyone else likes certain games...

Personally, some of my favorites are Jedi Knight and Shadows of the Empire.

Lana
Shadows of the Empire is my fave of the handful I've played.

Battlefront's a lot of fun too.

Darth Stephen
KOTOR! ! ! ! & Rebel strike

Silent Carnage
The first two Rogue Squadron games, KotOR, Battlfront II, Super ROTJ and TIE Fighter

Veneficus
Dark Forces II and KOTOT I, II.

Stalker 360
KOTOR I and II and both the battlefronts

vpokdekjyafmidp
lego star wars

jedi2187
Dark Forces II
Rogue Squadron
X-Wing

Fox4
Dark Forces II(Great game!Music rocks!Storyline rocks!)
Battlefronts 1 & 2(I finally get my chace to be a stormtrooper!)
Shadows of the Emoire(Another great game!Levels were a challenge, one thing that a true game has to be!)
Kotor 1 & 2(Kotor1 was great, K2 wouldve been even better than K1 from what Ive read, if they hadn't rushed!)

w00t2112
I dont know about you people but i also enjoyed Jedi Outcast, as well as Dark Forces 2, kotor 1 and 2.

henniestevens
X-wing, super star wars, jedi knights , kotors and currently empire at war.

Mišt
Rogue Squadron (N64)
Shadows of the Empire (N64)
Star Wars Racer (N64)
Empire at War(PC)
zOMG! Games with no uber 1337 Jedi or Sith!! eek!

Jedi Power Battles (PS1)
TPM(PC)

I prefer aerial combat or normal action games rather than 'Save the galaxy....again....with some uber fallen Jedi hero....again' crap thats been recycled too many times.

They should make a Han Solo game smokin'

truejedi
Jedi Academy, I would love another game in that series, anybody heard anything about one?

Ogami Itto
when i was younger i totally thought the "death star/trench run attack" video arcade(complete with wire frame graphics) was rocking!!
I dare say it would suck big dick now tho laughing out loud

ur right truejedi it IS time for another JA game!!! i liked those especially when you cheated to get the "one stroke=instant death" lightsaber

Wesker
The original SW games for NES (ANH) and SNES (The trilogy

Rogue Squadron

Dark Forces I and II

Galactic Battlegrounds

ROTS the game *Xbox*

KOTOR I and II

Nactous
Answers obviousy, but it was Shadows.. pre KotOR.

((The_Anomaly))
Definitely Rouge Squadron II for Gamecube is my all time favorite Star Wars Game, that game is absolutely fantastic, I still play it today on a pretty regular basis, and the graphics are still damn good.

Nothing beats doing the Death Star trench run while feeling like your in the actual cockpit of an X-wing, or flying through the clouds above Bespin (amazing level). Or engaging in a huge space battle like the battle of Endor, with all the tie fighters overwhelming you and all the radio "hes on your tail red leader" stuff going on. Its fantastic.

Other then Rouge II , I'd say the Jedi Knight games - Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, are prolly my next favorite in line.

General G
z0MG KOTOR!!!!! (Rex said there was gonna be about a million, so I had to put at least 1)

Also, Battlefront 2 was amazing.

truejedi
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
when i was younger i totally thought the "death star/trench run attack" video arcade(complete with wire frame graphics) was rocking!!
I dare say it would suck big dick now tho laughing out loud

ur right truejedi it IS time for another JA game!!! i liked those especially when you cheated to get the "one stroke=instant death" lightsaber

my favorite part really as to create these giant battles between all the sith and jedi with the spawn cheats, and go notarget, so i could just watch, I would like a game playing the two trilogy's with those graphics.

SnakeEyes
I'm definitely going to have to say KOTOR... I mean, that game had everything going for it. It has, by far, the best plot out of any of the games and it was done really well.
KOTOR II gets a mention, but, as many of you have said, the ending was pretty damn bad.
Jedi Outcast is one of my favorites, because it really revolutionized lightsaber combat in SW games when it came out. Not to mention it was just a good game in general and Kyle's a badass.
Other mentions:
The Battlefront games - really fun to play, but they get repetitive. They could've been a lot better.
Empire At War - finally, a good SW RTS! This game is pretty awesome and I think any Star Wars fan will like it. The space battles are definitely the best feature. It can get somewhat repetitive as well, though.

FistOfThe North
Empire @ War

Arker
SWG.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Arker
SWG.

Really? I gave up on SWG. At last it was too tedius. A cool ass concept though. With being anyone you wanted to be in the galaxy.

Darth Poodoo
My favorite Star Wars game is a PC game called Rebel Alliance. I lost the game a few years ago. I would dearly love to come across it again. I have owned Rouge Squadron for N64 I liked it. I own a few SW games for PS2 Battlefront I and II. I like both of them, but my PS2 is not online so I am missing out on the full potential the games were designed for. In addition, I am disappointed with the space battles, ( Battlefront II) because everyone of them are the same. That being the case, they should only have one space battle in order to save money. Surprisingly, Lego Star Wars is a lot of fun, but easy to beat. In. my opinion the worst game is Revenge of the Sith. It is nothing but button mashing. My favorite game that runs on a ps2 game cube xbox, I suppose would be Rebel Strike, because it recaptures the original Star Wars movies better than any other game.

Hi everyone. This is my first post in this forum. I suppose you could call me a padawan. laughing

Darth Poodoo
Originally posted by Darth Poodoo
My favorite Star Wars game is a PC game called Rebel Alliance. I lost the game a few years ago. I would dearly love to come across it again. I have owned Rouge Squadron for N64 I liked it. I own a few SW games for PS2 Battlefront I and II. I like both of them, but my PS2 is not online so I am missing out on the full potential the games were designed for. In addition, I am disappointed with the space battles, ( Battlefront II) because everyone of them are the same. That being the case, they should only have one space battle in order to save money. Surprisingly, Lego Star Wars is a lot of fun, but easy to beat. In. my opinion the worst game is Revenge of the Sith. It is nothing but button mashing. My favorite game that runs on a ps2 game cube xbox, I suppose would be Rebel Strike, because it recaptures the original Star Wars movies better than any other game.

Hi everyone. This is my first post in this forum. I suppose you could call me a padawan. laughing

DarthBanevv
I love SWG too. Tarvos what's your name and galaxy?

Tangible God
My very favourite... the one that got me started on SW: "Super Star Wars." for Super Nintendo.

I still have it in the closet.

Boris
Pre-cu Star Wars Galaxies.

SithDagger
Empire At war, it has its limitations, such as tech levels, and the unit limit.
But what great strategist cant take these things, and use them against his enemy.
Probably the only things I dislike about it are that you cant use the ff button like you can in sp, and that in MP online, connection problems are always there, waiting to get you. >big grin

jediknight337
Knights of the Old Republic hands down

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by jediknight337
Knights of the Old Republic hands down KotOR is probably the best Star Wars game. But right now I love Galaxies. It's a great concept. But from what i am hearing from everyone it was much better before the CU. Oh and I almost forgot, welcome to the KMC forums jediknight337. You are new here right?

Belegūr
KotOR. But I also loved SotE and Rogue Squadron for the N64. And my favourite games before those would have been the Super STAR WARS games....

PeteKenobi
Super Star Wars (SNES), Rouge Squadron (N64), Shadows (N64), and Racer (N64). If only because they gave one the ability to slightly muck about in the world of these movies.

And Ogami, I must fully concur with ranking 'death star/trench run attack', that game was awesome for it's time.

FistOfThe North

Darth POW
i like the kotors and lego star wars!

vpokdekjyafmidp
lego star wars was mad fun. especially the grievous fight

Rayvann
Originally posted by Tangible God
My very favourite... the one that got me started on SW: "Super Star Wars." for Super Nintendo.

I still have it in the closet.

*sniffs*

Man this brings back good memories.

Lana
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Yea, I loved "Shadows of the Empire" starring Dash Rendar when it first came out in '96, i think?

Kotor 1 was long as hell but i liked it. I beat it as a Sith. I said no to Kotor 2 cause I thought it was as long as pt I and then it looked the same on PC Gamer and C.G.W. mags and on net screenshots and demos.

But then "Empire @ War" came out. And the rest was history.

KOTOR wasn't really that long. 30 hours it took me, pretty short for an RPG. I never finished KOTOR2, I got bored after about the same amount of time playing.

KOTOR's really not the ultimate game everyone seems to think it is.

Rayvann
Originally posted by Lana
KOTOR wasn't really that long. 30 hours it took me, pretty short for an RPG. I never finished KOTOR2, I got bored after about the same amount of time playing.

KOTOR's really not the ultimate game everyone seems to think it is.

I think what people like about it is the in-deph storyline.

Lana
It's really not THAT in-depth though. Yeah, the first KOTOR has an insane twist to it, but otherwise, the plot is pretty average.

But then again, saying anything other than "OMG KOTOR is the greatest game ever!" is seen as sacrilege on this site, it seems. Even though it was only a good game, at best.

The Black Ghost
KOTOR or Bounty Hunter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.