Solomon Grundy Vs. The Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This is the Grey Hulk from the Mr. Fixit days...he follows the Leader to a Louisiana swamp and ends up running into Solomon Grundy; freshly resurrected from the dead, re-energized, and angry....

The Leader convinces Solomon Grundy that if he destroys the Hulk, he will give him whatever he wants....

"Solomon Grundy destroy Hulk for Leader...AARRRRGGGGGGHHHH"

"Oh, brother....and to think I used to talk just like you!!! Go AARRRGGGHHHHH yourself ya maggot-head......!!!"

So who wins in this battle of the gargantuan, hulking, grey-skinned, behemoth's????

Horrificus
Grundy wins.
Even the DC bigboys don't want any part of him.

King_Mungi
Depends on what version of Grundy you go with. Basically he is like Marvel's Wendigo, since with each new apperance he has a different power-set and strength. Sometimes they are uberly strong other times they are getting taken out by street level characters.

grey fox
Grey hulk , he still get's stronger.

Mider
grundy has the endurance going for him and his strengh is better then supes i think and supes base strengh is i think greater then hulks

Tron
Originally posted by grey fox

Assuming this is Grundy at his best, it won't matter.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by grey fox
nope he doesn't

the Darkone
yes he does, grey hulk starts at class 75 when in enrage can goes to class 100 very quickly. It depends on which solomo grundy you fight.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by the Darkone
yes he does, grey hulk starts at class 75 when in enrage can goes to class 100 very quickly. It depends on which solomo grundy you fight.
Really I have read on a few of his bios that he doesn't ......... sad
not sure since I don't care much about the hulk anyway.

golem370
Wikipedia Bio on Grey Hulks strength

The Grey Hulk has the capacity to increase his strength according to his rage, but it starts out at a somewhat lower level than other incarnations. Otherwise, he looks like a less extreme version of the Savage Hulk, with normal length arms and less of a hunched back. He dresses in made to measure suits when he can. When left in Banner's clothes before a transformation, Banner's clothes are often left on in whatever condition they were in after transformation.

The Grey Hulk was romantically involved with Marlo Chandler for some time while Banner was "submerged" by sorcerers from Jarella's world. The two eventually broke up, and Marlo became involved with (and later married) Rick Jones.

The Ion
Grundy at his best is a match for any Hulk. At his worst he gets owned by a batarang.

The Fake Macoy
Yeah, which version of Gruny are we talking about here? The one's where Batman or Black Canary could fight him, or the one that can fight Superman?

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Depends on what version of Grundy you go with. Basically he is like Marvel's Wendigo, since with each new apperance he has a different power-set and strength. Sometimes they are uberly strong other times they are getting taken out by street level characters.

Tron
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Yeah, which version of Gruny are we talking about here? The one's where Batman or Black Canary could fight him, or the one that can fight Superman?

Unless stated otherwise, it's always assumed it's Grundy at his best.

Comicbook_kid
Yes, to clear up any confusion about which version of Solomon Grundy is represented here, it's the version recently seen in the pages of the current Supergirl series...the one that was easily holding his own against the entire Teen Titans team in a fight...only to be knocked out by a super-powerful punch by Supergirl...or the version recently seen in Justice League Unlimited...I think they're both pretty close in terms of strength and power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.