Shadoloo vs The Illuminati

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
Vega Organization vs Gills Organization who wins.

Gouki
Experience really counts here.

Sixth_Winged
I'm going for Gill. If they have some of those mutant experiments Urien was handling, there would be hell to pay for shadaloo

Gouki
Now that I think about it, the Illumanatti has been in existence for over 2 thousand years. That's a lot of experience, they must have some deep connections. Now on the other side, Shadowlaw or Shadoloo, whichever you want to call it, has only been in operation for at most 30 or 40 years and in that time they have grown to the strongest Illegal organization in the world. That really counts. Hmm, what if the Shadolaw was merely a play organazation for the Illumanatti, it makes sense to me because they have been in the game for a very, very, long time. In that amount of time, they would have found somethin' to do, to get a little bit of experience in finding warriors to see what Gill would have thought of them.

Blue nocturne
Well shadowloo is a criminal organization while the Illuminati is a cult if there any thing like the real Illuminati legend then I'll vote for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.