Bannerless Hulk vs Current Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No OB or OE. Who wins

GODSCRIBE
Darkseid either way. 10/10

It's almost like Bannerless Hulk vs. Thanos.

golem370
But this is like a Bannerless Hulk vs Thanos with none of the power cosmic telepathy. Darkseids only powers are the Omega Beam & Effect right?

GODSCRIBE
Darkseid can also manipulate matter, and has telepathic abilities but that would prove useless against Bannerless Hulk. He still wins though.

He can also teleport and his infinitely smarter than any Hulk incarnation.

Scoobless
depends how seriously DS takes him at first.... if he doesn't finish him off quickly Hulk could get strong enough that DS couldn't KO him anymore... eventually Hulk would win

golem370
I thought he could only teleport with his Omega Beam.

golem370
Bannerless Hulk has only one emotion and that Rage

GODSCRIBE
Darkseid would be stupid to confront Bannerless Hulk in physical combat. Like Scoob said, he'd have to finish Hulk off quickly. But come to think of it, there arent many ways to harm Hulk without the influence of Banner. But with his matter transmutation, he MIGHT be able to revert him back to Banner, but I doubt it. Not even Vision could do that by re-arranging his molecules.

juggernaut66666
darkseid could take him with omega blast but i don't hink he could beat hulk in a fist fight

golem370
There is no Omega Beam in this thread shifty

juggernaut66666
oops sorry then how strong is bannerless?

golem370
I would say that since Bannerless Hulk has only one Emotion Rage he may have Unlimited Strength

GODSCRIBE
incalulably strong. he is the strongest version of the Hulk. mindless hulk is hulk with minimal banner influence while bannerless hulk as the name implies is hulk with no banner whatsoever.

Tron
Originally posted by golem370
But this is like a Bannerless Hulk vs Thanos with none of the power cosmic telepathy. Darkseids only powers are the Omega Beam & Effect right?

I suggest you read up on Darkseid.

golem370
I have and.

Tron
And, you know that his Omega Effect are not his only powers, as has already been stated. Matter transmutation, teleportation, time travel, added on to his strength, superspeed, and durability (Lobo hurt his hand punching Darkseid in the face, that says plenty by itself).

golem370
Yeah but the Bannerless Hulk is probably the strongest toughest Hulk to date.

ExtraMision5555
It wouldent be farfetched to say that Bannerless hulk is stronger than DS, but DS is still pertty buff, DS has a huge intillgence advantage in this fight and that could be all that matters

Wolverine2006
Didnt Doomsday beat Darkseid? And if so the Hulk can do anything Doomsday could and better

Femi32
Doomsday beat an avatar, not the real Darkseid.

Wolverine2006
Oh, but could superman beat Darkseid?

Mider
can hulk hurt darkseid he cant hurt surfer, anyway DS better move it and finish him turn him into soap or something like he did slowbo he turned that lobo clone into stone i think.

Femi32
Superman recently beat him by taking him to the sun and Darkseid was jobbing. If Darkseid wasn't jobbing, he would kill Superman 10/10.

Mider
can you imagine of you gave superman the jobber aura of captian america.........................VILLIANS OF THE MULTIVERSE TAKE SHELTER.

The Ion
Originally posted by Mider
can you imagine of you gave superman the jobber aura of captian america.........................VILLIANS OF THE MULTIVERSE TAKE SHELTER.
You say that like his jobber aura isn't already huge. Superman has beaten galactic level threats.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
You say that like his jobber aura isn't already huge. Superman has beaten galactic level threats. On the regular too.

Mider
yeah but even then its not on captian americas level is it i mean they say he gave thor a battle even though he's just a human.

Juntai
yeah but even then its not on captian americas level is it i mean they say he gave thor a battle even though he's just a human. And Superman defeated Imperiex, wrestled Azmodel, fights off Mr Mxyz, Queen of Fables. Hell, a good chunk of his rogues gallery is skyfather+.

Mider
and yet on this board he loses to thanos but thanos doesnt have a jobber aura he has an ill kick your butt cause im that darn good aura.

thesilverspider
and yet on this board he loses to thanos but thanos doesnt have a jobber aura he has an ill kick your butt cause im that darn good aura.
confused

golem370
Thanos is just as important to Marvel as Superman is to DC. He is smarter just as strong and has 100x more expereince and power he is more durable has more stamina he is just plain tougher.Superman has been beaten a few times he is not perfect.He was a Cosmic God no version of Superman has been as powerful as Thanos at his most powerful HOTU Thanos

grey fox
Hulk- I am hulk , guy who gets infinitely stronger

D-A Writer- Hi i'm the dumb-ass writer who needs to make an inacuably strong character even stronger, hey heres an idea . Why don't we get some psychic to turn off all emotion but rage .

Hulk- ... But hulk already strongest he can get ?

D-A Writer - Ahh but you can.... *crushed*

Hulk- HULK SMASH PUNY PLOT DEVICE RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

thesilverspider
Thanos is just as important to Marvel as Superman is to DC. He is smarter just as strong and has 100x more expereince and power he is more durable has more stamina he is just plain tougher.Superman has been beaten a few times he is not perfect.He was a Cosmic God no version of Superman has been as powerful as Thanos at his most powerful HOTU Thanos
If Thanos dies no one would miss him in the marvel universe.Now supes forget about it,dc make's it seem as if superman is the most important being in the multiverse.

golem370
Would anybody miss Darkseid? He is pretty important to DC right.

thesilverspider
Would anybody miss Darkseid? He is pretty important to DC right.
He actually is more then Thanos at that.

golem370
Superman did die but did DC stop in it's tracks I think not. I have the thick book where Doomsday and Superman die what happened to Supergirl after that shot by Doomsday in that book?

golem370
How. Thanos has any people under him servents where would they be without him and what about Gamora and Drax would not have any more reason to live If there was no Thanos.Thanos was the plot device behind Drax Gamora Warlock the Infinity Watch HOTU Thanos many different story lines Death and Thanos are linked she might die If he did.

The Ion
Thanos is just as important to Marvel as Superman is to DC.
ROFL

Maybe just as important to Jim Starlin but to Marvel as a whole? That's a joke.

GODSCRIBE
Thanos will never lose again..put it that way. He is a dude that makes abstracts fall flat on their face.

Thanos is the man.

Tron
Yeah but the Bannerless Hulk is probably the strongest toughest Hulk to date.

Doesn't stop Darkseid from turning him into a fuzzy bunny.

Superman did die but did DC stop in it's tracks I think not. I have the thick book where Doomsday and Superman die what happened to Supergirl after that shot by Doomsday in that book?

Of course it didn't stop, and most of their plans after that still focused on Superman, after his death and right up to his return. To imply that Superman isn't that important to DC is completely rediculous.

No, he's not. If Thanos wasn't around they would've used someone else. Marvel can go on just fine without Thanos, which they've been doing up til recently. Power and importance are NOT the same thing. Spider-Man's far more important than Thanos, just for example.

Now, back to the topic at hand...

bigboygreen
Hulk SMASH doomsday no prob.

juggernaut66666
i hate hulk fanboys over rate him so much and they ruin the character any way OE will do wait it has to do so darkseid 10/10

MattDay
doomsday SMASH hulk no prob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.