Alpha Flight vs Marvel team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The battle take place in the Grand Canyon

Alpha Flight
Guardian
Vindicator
Sasquatch
Puck
Northstar
Aurora

vs

Marvel Team
Cannonball
Agent Zero
Abomination
Dark Beast
Mister Sinister
Comet Man

inamilist
Sinister would give them lots of trouble

im not sure if they have a way to get rid of him without shaman

the rest im sure they could deal with

GODSCRIBE
Marvel team...only because of Sinister.

golem370
Comet Man would not have a chance against Aurora he pretty power to. I also think Agent Zero could give Guardian a run for his money.I also think Sasquatch and Abomination would be a toss up.

Comet Man- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cometmansb.htm

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight, they have fought people even brighter than Mr.Sinister and stronger and still won. If no pis or cis is involved Alpha Flight easily wins. Guardian can send out a group emp shuting down everyone's brain, Vindicator and make a volcano and Aurora with all her abilities make her lethal.

Aries_04
Originally posted by inamilist
Sinister would give them lots of trouble

im not sure if they have a way to get rid of him without shaman

the rest im sure they could deal with

They'd have problems with Cannonball...isn't he indestructible when in movement? And Agent Zero wears vibranium armor along with his powers. Vibranium is tough shit.....Black Panther took a punch to the face from Namor while wearing it.

inamilist
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Alpha Flight, they have fought people even brighter than Mr.Sinister and stronger and still won. If no pis or cis is involved Alpha Flight easily wins. Guardian can send out a group emp shuting down everyone's brain, Vindicator and make a volcano and Aurora with all her abilities make her lethal.

i may be mistaking sinister's level of indestructability, but cant he just reform himself from a molecular level...

for the rest, alpha stomps them, but i dont think they have that kind of molecular dispersement on hand...

i could be wrong

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Aries_04
They'd have problems with Cannonball...isn't he indestructible when in movement?

Didnt he get KO'd when he flew into Colossus?

King_Mungi
They'd have problems with Cannonball...isn't he indestructible when in movement? And Agent Zero wears vibranium armor along with his powers. Vibranium is tough shit.....Black Panther took a punch to the face from Namor while wearing it.

Meh! Sasquatch and Puck are the only melee characters. If Shaman was allowed he could have taken the team himself smile

Aurora
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_%28comics%29

Guardian
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_%28Marvel_Comics%29

Northstar
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northstar_%28comics%29

Puck
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puck_%28comics%29

Sasquatch
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasquatch_%28comics%29

Shaman
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaman_%28comics%29

Snowbird
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowbird_%28comics%29

Vindicator
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vindicator

Aries_04
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Didnt he get KO'd when he flew into Colossus?

Not that I'm aware of....but it may have happened.

King_Mungi
i may be mistaking sinister's level of indestructability, but cant he just reform himself from a molecular level...

for the rest, alpha stomps them, but i dont think they have that kind of molecular dispersement on hand...

i could be wrong

Aurora
"Speed-up Molecules: After the genetic modifications from Weapon X, now Aurora can accelerate the molecules within an inanimate object or a living being by touch, causing the target to tear itself apart from the subsequent stress generated upon."

They can still beat him with their other abilities, not just brute strength

GODSCRIBE
You might want to brush up on your Mr. Sinister.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Sinister

King_Mungi
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
You might want to brush up on your Mr. Sinister.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Sinister

No I know what he is capable of, yet Alpha Flight has dealt with worse and won. He's nothing they havn't fought before.

inamilist
Aurora
"Speed-up Molecules: After the genetic modifications from Weapon X, now Aurora can accelerate the molecules within an inanimate object or a living being by touch, causing the target to tear itself apart from the subsequent stress generated upon."

They can still beat him with their other abilities, not just brute strength

one word

curbstomped

King_Mungi
one word

curbstomped

Who Alpha Flight or the Marvel team?

TheKahn
one word

curbstomped

Yeah, King Mungi has got me to the point where I don't even look to see who Alpha Flight is fighting. I just go ahead and say they'll win. They are just un-godly. big grin

inamilist
Who Alpha Flight or the Marvel team?

lol, the marvel team

i had assumed alpha could deal with the rest of them, they aren't really that impressive

really, i thought it would be alpha just blasting the crap outa sinister on infinitum, but with aurora, they beat him fairly easily

Aries_04
I'd really like to see this fight take place....because I think Alpha Flight is being somewhat overrated here.

King_Mungi
Awwww yes, I have done my job. Spread the word my children, ALPHA FLIGHT ONWZZZ YOUAUUU@!

King_Mungi
I'd really like to see this fight take place....because I think Alpha Flight is being somewhat overrated here.

Check the respect thread, everything I said they actually can do...and more.

TheKahn
Awwww yes, I have done my job. Spread the word my children, ALPHA FLIGHT ONWZZZ YOUAUUU@!

pray

Aries_04
There's some impressive stuff in there but that's the point of respect threads. Still Marvel has Class 100 bricks, Telepaths, and people that have taken on whole teams by themselves.....I'd say their only disadvantage is that they really only have one person that flies. As far as Aurora touching people to kill them Weapon X gave Zero a similar power. And Sinister is for the most part immortal. I'm sure someone could put together an impressive respect thread for at least a few people on the Marvel team.

golem370
I am sorry I like to see Aurora or Northstar try and do anything to Comet Man

TheKahn
Originally posted by golem370

Oh you will.......you will furious

jk wink

King_Mungi
There's some impressive stuff in there but that's the point of respect threads. Still Marvel has Class 100 bricks, Telepaths, and people that have taken on whole teams by themselves.....I'd say their only disadvantage is that they really only have one person that flies. As far as Aurora touching people to kill them Weapon X gave Zero a similar power. And Sinister is for the most part immortal. I'm sure someone could put together an impressive respect thread for at least a few people on the Marvel team.

So? members of Alpha Flight have taken on teams, and Sasquatch is class 100, and Guardian actually blocks telepathic attacks. Weapon X gave him an ant-healing touch, basically all the members would be safe from that. Sasquatch is immortal as well as Snowbird, basically Alpha Flight power hitters arn't all here. Uh huh sure, but compare Alpha FLight high-end feats and they arn't in the same league. Guardian shuts off their brains or does this
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/alpha_flight_93_Mac.jpg

Aurora sends out her hypnotic light or calming light that instantly knocks people out or breaks telepathic attacks.

golem370
He is class 25 which means he lifts 10 or 15 tons so he stronger then Aurora & or Northstar.

King_Mungi
He is class 25 which means he lifts 10 or 15 tons so he stronger then Aurora & or Northstar.

So?...Aurora can rip apart his molecules and with their abilities have even hurt the Hulk.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF29.jpg

inamilist

strength does not equal ability

alpha is so diverse in their powers, actually, i really like how creative they are sometimes.

Say what you want about the second series, but flex and radius roxor

Aries_04
So? members of Alpha Flight have taken on teams, and Sasquatch is class 100, and Guardian actually blocks telepathic attacks. Weapon X gave him an ant-healing touch, basically all the members would be safe from that. Sasquatch is immortal as well as Snowbird, basically Alpha Flight power hitters arn't all here. Uh huh sure, but compare Alpha FLight high-end feats and they arn't in the same league. Guardian shuts off their brains or does this
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/alpha_flight_93_Mac.jpg

Aurora sends out her hypnotic light or calming light that instantly knocks people out or breaks telepathic attacks.

The anti-healing touch works on people without healing factors as well.....everybody heals...it has even worked on Juggernaut. I think a few people on Alpha Flight could be taken out by adamantium bullets too. Sinisters a powerful telepath...it would be tough for Guardian to counter him.

King_Mungi
The anti-healing touch works on people without healing factors as well.....everybody heals...it has even worked on Juggernaut. I think a few people on Alpha Flight could be taken out by adamantium bullets too. Sinisters a powerful telepath...it would be tough for Guardian to counter him.

That's wrong since it specifically states that the stronger your healing factor is the worse the enzyme will be against you. Besides that mini is set in the future, meaning not in canon and yes he has a healing factor . Nope, Guardian and Vindicator are bulletproof, even Wolverine's claws can't break thhrough. Good luck actually even trying to hit Aurora, Northstar, Guardian and Vindicator with their superior speed. The bullets won't kill Sasquatch and Puck is made of compressed rubber would that penetrate him or not is up for debate. Now your underating Alpha FLight

Not really, he can control and override all electromagnetic frequencies once he has accessed the wavelength. He stopped Headlok's mind attacks instantly, plus his cyborg mind makes it harder for Sinister to attack. Also powerful? wikipedia states "He has also demonstrated minor telepathic powers in the past, including the ability to mentally paralyze a foe he's touching"

golem370
This guy has a good chance he is fast.

King_Mungi
This guy has a good chance he is fast.

Of course, he is the other team's strongest player. Yet Aurora lately basically has turned into a versitile monster.

TheKahn

Guardian has but up a force field that has held back a nuclear explosion so I don't think the team really has to worry about bullets or Zero touching them if they don't want him to. That or he can either eject Zero into space or teleport the other team into another dimension. smile

golem370
Is she any relation to Bobby Drake?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TheKahn
Guardian has but up a force field that has held back a nuclear explosion so I don't think the team really has to worry about bullets or Zero touching them if they don't want him to. That or he can either eject Zero into space or teleport the other team into another dimension. smile

QUITE FANBOY! mad..........and yes he could actually do that smile

TheKahn
QUITE FANBOY! mad..........and yes he could actually do that smile

Now if they only had Wolverine on their team..... evil face

King_Mungi
Now if they only had Wolverine on their team..... evil face

Curbstomp! Wolverine beats the Marvel team..then Alpha Flight, Thanos and then impales Eternity for good meaure.

inamilist
Curbstomp! Wolverine beats the Marvel team..then Alpha Flight, Thanos and then impales Eternity for good meaure.

thats especially believeable

King_Mungi
thats especially believeable

Well he did impale Thanos and Silver Surfer...so Eternity is the most likely choice to be next. Poor poor Eternity embarrasment

inamilist
Well he did impale Thanos and Silver Surfer...so Eternity is the most likely choice to be next. Poor poor Eternity embarrasment

i hear he survived a nuke too

man... i dislike wolverine like nothing else. There is a special type of loathing i have reserved for him...

King_Mungi

man... i dislike wolverine like nothing else. There is a special type of loathing i have reserved for him...

It's because your jealous of him right? It's understandable, since he is uber and all.

inamilist
It's because your jealous of him right? It's understandable, since he is uber and all.

the truth starts to come out :P

golem370
Is Aurora any Relation to Ice Man?

TheKahn

Talk like that is lible to get a man snikted round here... What the f**k?

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/9419/wolverineani0kq.gif

Aries_04
Can't wait until Agent Zero finishes him off one of these days. evil face

King_Mungi
Can't wait until Agent Zero finishes him off one of these days. evil face

I was happy he easily took out Sabertooth and he was oh so close killing Wolverine in the weapon X mini. I like Wolverine, but good lord he is getting annoying lately.

Aries_04
but good lord he is getting annoying lately.

Indeed

Warmonger
The battle take place in the Grand Canyon

Alpha Flight
Guardian
Vindicator
Sasquatch
Puck
Northstar
Aurora

vs

Marvel Team
Cannonball
Agent Zero
Abomination
Dark Beast
Mister Sinister
Comet Man

Because Mungi is one of the few people I enjoy arguing with around here I say team MArvel too versatile and too powerful. The main advantage Alpha has is team work and some spedsters so it cna go either way.

Canon ball si pretty much invulnerable while flying including energy attaks so no EMP shockwave there. Anyone that goes up against him is going to have to try to catch him while he has stopped moving.

Don't know enough about Agent Zero.

Abomination and Sasquash is a toss up considering the fights between him and curret Juggernaut I say its anyones fight.

Dark Beast pretty much gets his ass kicked by puck if that is the match up.

Mister Sinister: Here is the big gun of this team. Know why? Cause at least two of Alpha Flight are mutants. Sinister has shown the ability to turn off mutant powers. So thats two maple leafs down right there. So forget about some sort of "moelcular rearagnement". Cause they won't even have any powers.

Comet Man the veritable Nail-in the coffin. Comet man can mathc with either vindicator or Gurdian in terms of sheer speed firepower and toughness.

Warmonger
Damn after reading up on agnet Zero I realize this guy is a damn menace. I would really like to see how they plan to hurt this guy.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Warmonger
Because Mungi is one of the few people I enjoy arguing with around here I say team MArvel too versatile and too powerful. The main advantage Alpha has is team work and some spedsters so it cna go either way.

Canon ball si pretty much invulnerable while flying including energy attaks so no EMP shockwave there. Anyone that goes up against him is going to have to try to catch him while he has stopped moving.

Don't know enough about Agent Zero.

Abomination and Sasquash is a toss up considering the fights between him and curret Juggernaut I say its anyones fight.

Dark Beast pretty much gets his ass kicked by puck if that is the match up.

Mister Sinister: Here is the big gun of this team. Know why? Cause at least two of Alpha Flight are mutants. Sinister has shown the ability to turn off mutant powers. So thats two maple leafs down right there. So forget about some sort of "moelcular rearagnement". Cause they won't even have any powers.

Comet Man the veritable Nail-in the coffin. Comet man can mathc with either vindicator or Gurdian in terms of sheer speed firepower and toughness.

Other way around Alpha Flight has way more versility, and 4 members are speedsters which trump the other teams 2.

Guardian can do the exact same thing Magneto did to him, hold him with his graviton beam or just attack his brain. His body is invulnerable to physical harm, not his mind when he is moving. Guardian with Vindicator III put up a shield that held a nuclear blast, holding Cannonball won't be diffucult

He's only really impressive against street level characters. He's the old Maverick

Indeed, unless Tanaraq takes over and then it's all Alpha Flight....well all Tanaraq

Indeed, Puck is invulnerable.

When has he done that? not that it matters since Aurora or Northstar are fast enough to take him out before he even thinks. Plus if he does do this, Guardian will still be around to shut him down.

I don't know about that , since Guardian took full blasts from Human Torch, Shaman, Witchfire, Windshear and Vindicator all at once and all it did was activate his computer brain. Vindicator is in the 25-85 ton range and has even re-eruped mt.fuji as well as other abilities she has with her geothermal suit that makes her lethal
1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-15.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-16.jpg
3. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-17.jpg

Originally posted by Warmonger
Damn after reading up on agnet Zero I realize this guy is a damn menace. I would really like to see how they plan to hurt this guy.

Easily, most of his attacks wouldn't do anything and he is far from being invulnerable

Aries_04

DarkCrawler
Is Aurora any Relation to Ice Man?

No.

golem370
I was watching a Spider-Man and his amazing and there was this woman who controlled light and she was Ice Man's sister she was a mutant but her name was not Aurora

King_Mungi

golem370
His sisters name was Lightwave

golem370
Buzz Mason, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (an elite security force that protects the Earth) enlists the help of the Spider-Friends to stop Lightwave, a mutant that possesses the ability to manipulate and control light, who's after a satellite called The GUARDSTAR. Spider-Man and Firestar finally learn from Iceman that Lightwave is his half-sister. But who's the real villian that's controlling her?

golem370
That is speculation King Mungi.Agent Zero is older and more experienced then anybody in Alpha Flight except Puck. I think he has had his powers as long as Wolverine had his claws

King_Mungi
That is speculation King Mungi.Agent Zero is older and more experienced then anybody in Alpha Flight except Puck. I think he has had his powers as long as Wolverine had his claws

Nope, Guardian is thousands of years old as well as has a computer for a brain and Sasquatch has Tanaraq's body . No he only got majorly upgraded when Weapon X turned him into Agent Zero.

Aries_04
His attacks wouldn't get past most of their shields, or even be able to hit most of the speedsters. Plus who knows if his attacks will do anything to Puck, but the only thing he could do it attack Sasquatch with his anti-healing touch. However, that could release Tanaraq since he comes out with great pain or rage Walter goes through. Honestly who hasn't kicked Blob's ass, he isn't that strong.

and?...Aurora and Northstar are far better at manipulating kinetic energy than he is. Basically what he did was not that impressive, and what Guardian, Vindicator and Aurora trump him in that regard quite easily.

Well you're going by the theory that Guardian, Vindicator and the like will automatically have their shields up.......using that logic...I could say that Sinister would automatically try to attack them all telepathically while the rest of the team members start wiping them out while their distracted....there's no guarantee that the fight would go that way....You're thinking about this battle in a way that would benefit strictly Alpha Flight while ignoring the abilities of the opposition.

You're underestimating Mavericks control over Kinetic Energy. Like I said he can reroute the energy to different parts of his body for kicks and stomps, he can absorb the kinetic impact from bullets...Wolverine has said himself "he doesn't even need to wear armor", given in the above example he can use it to create heat, he's used it for concussive blasts, he can even send the kinetic energy through his weapons to make their discharge more powerful.....

King_Mungi
Well you're going by the theory that Guardian, Vindicator and the like will automatically have their shields up.......using that logic...I could say that Sinister would automatically try to attack them all telepathically while the rest of the team members start wiping them out while their distracted....there's no guarantee that the fight would go that way....You're thinking about this battle in a way that would benefit strictly Alpha Flight while ignoring the abilities of the opposition.

You're underestimating Mavericks control over Kinetic Energy. Like I said he can reroute the energy to different parts of his body for kicks and stomps, he can absorb the kinetic impact from bullets...Wolverine has said himself "he doesn't even need to wear armor", given in the above example he can use it to create heat, he's used it for concussive blasts, he can even send the kinetic energy through his weapons to make its discharge more powerful.....

They do automatically have their sheilds up, and for the entire fight. It's not something they just turn on and off, and that's hard to do since Sinster isn't that great of a telepath as well as Mac can block him instantly as he did with Headlok. No, the other team just isn't that impressive. Aurora and Northstar just speedblitzes everyone and takes them out.

No I have every single apperance of Agent Zero, Weapon X through all his cameos. So? basically everyone on my team has concussion blasts, far exceding what Agent Zero can do. He's just street level, nothing special. How is he going to kick and stomp people who have faster reflexes and trump him with speed? Now your underestimating Alpha Flight's speed and power. I would like to see how he does when he is head dead in lava flow or when he is trapped in an E-M shield or has his brain shut down.

Edit:
Basically Guardian just does this to everyone
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Alpha_Flight_v1_090_03.jpg

King_Mungi
Honestly, Northstar and Aurora do a flashbang and while everyone is disoriented Alpha Flight easily takes them out.

Aries_04
Well....I disagree that he's street level, he's a little above that actually IMO. Especially since he's taken out an entire army of mutants....and people that are above street level themselves. But there's no convincing you of even the possibility that Alpha Flight could lose to anyone.....I never said that they didn't stand a good chance of winning here....only that I thought they were being given a little too much credit in this thread.

King_Mungi
Well....I disagree that he's street level, he's a little above that actually IMO. Especially since he's taken out an entire army of mutants....and people that are above street level themselves. But there's no convincing you of even the possibility that Alpha Flight could lose to anyone.....I never said that they didn't stand a good chance of winning here....only that I thought they were being given a little too much credit in this thread.

What army of mutants?...and yes streetlevel can still do that that's nothing unique as Sabertooth, Wolverine, Spider-Man all have done the same thing. haha shut up, in many threads I have stated Alpha Flight loses, just not here. You havn't brought anything to this thread at all, and read the bios and see what they are actually capable of. They are underated more than anything.

Aries_04
What army of mutants?...and yes streetlevel can still do that that's nothing unique as Sabertooth, Wolverine, Spider-Man all have done the same thing. haha shut up, in many threads I have stated Alpha Flight loses, just not here. You havn't brought anything to this thread at all, and read the bios and see what they are actually capable of. They are underated more than anything.

Gene Nation. As you konw he also wiped out an X-team that included Juggernaut. I don't think Weapon X called him "the one man army" and "their most potent weapon" with the expectation of him going out and beating down street thugs... or minor street levelers. I wouldn't necessarily put Spiderman at street level either.....I think he's slightly above....Sabes and Wolverine are though. I read the bios btw.....I don't just blindly undermind the opposition in fights....I try to know about both opponents before I come to a conclusion........

King_Mungi
Gene Nation. As you konw he also wiped out an X-team that included Juggernaut. I don't think Weapon X called him "the one man army" and "their most potent weapon" with the expectation of him going out and beating down street thugs... or minor street levelers. I wouldn't necessarily put Spiderman at street level either.....I think he's slightly above....Sabes and Wolverine are though. I read the bios btw.....I don't just blindly undermind the opposition in fights....I try to know about both opponents before I come to a conclusion.....you should try that.

Gene Nation is a joke, espeically now since Marrow is leading them. Uh uh it all depends on what members fight what person. That's jobbernaut he got knocked out by an explosion....wow. Also no he didn't beat them all, when he takes down someone like Human Torch or Hulk or someone to that regard than you can say he is above streetlevel. No, Spider-Man is indeed street level.

Pfft...oh you got me, it's not like Northstar and Aurora would use their superior speed to I don't know...speedblitz people and use her abilities to tear apart their molecules. Or have Guardian send out a wide spread E-M that can disable their motor functions or shut off their brain with no diffuculty at all, or Vindicator who re-erupted Mt.Fuji sends out a wave of lava covering the entire team. Sasquatch releasing Tanaraq...etc...etc...etc. Northstar could just run around them and take out all their oxygen, he has even stopped a giant avalance with this feat.

Pepito, a word of advice (that you're free to disregard if you want): don't mess with King Mungi on Alpha Flight (or DarkCrawler on Namor). Neither one of thoes guys are fanboys who ignore logical arguements and both can produce a near infinite number of scans to back up whatever they claim smart.

In other words they know what they are talking about. If King Mungi says that AF is one of the most powerful teams in the Marvel Universe, you can be confident that he has isn't making a base-less claim and can site a lot of evidence to that effect.

Now shut up! I can't stand people who say I don't know the facts.

Aries_04
Gene Nation is a joke, espeically now since Marrow is leading them. Uh uh it all depends on what members fight what person. That's jobbernaut he got knocked out by an explosion....wow. Also no he didn't beat them all, when he takes down someone like Human Torch or Hulk or someone to that regard than you can say he is above streetlevel. No, Spider-Man is indeed street level.

You think somebody who can lift 10 tons is street level? And yea Zero did beat them all.....not only did he beat all of them.....he wiped out a room of 5 or 6 other mutans that were in the battle zone, before the reinforcements including Juggernaut and Wolverine arrived.....and they got their asses kicked too
laughing

King_Mungi
You think somebody who can lift 10 tons is street level? And yea Zero did beat them all.....not only did he beat all of them.....he wiped out a room of 5 or 6 other mutans before the reinforcements including Juggernaut and Wolverine arrived...only to get their asses kicked.

laughing

Yes, Puck is in the 2-10 ton range and he is stated to be street level as well. Gene Nation has hundreds of mutants, Marrow was leading an army. So no he didn't beat them all.

Aries_04
Yes, Puck is in the 2-10 ton range and he is stated to be street level as well.

He did beat them all.....anyone who was left...he didn't feel that they were a threat to him....and he let them live.

Puck may be in class 2-10 tons....but he's nowhere near as fast as Spiderman....and he doesn't have the added attributes that Spiderman has. Ummm.....2-10 tons is a large margin....he can't be in the 2 to 10 ton range....he's either close to two...or closer to ten...and that makes all the difference here as to whether he's street level or not. Mutants like Bishop and Maverick are not street level.....they could literally take down several street levelers with an effective blast from their hands without moving a muscle....couple that with the fact that they can take a good amount of punishment (moreso than a Daredevil or a Shang Chi) and you have at least a Meta.

King_Mungi
He did beat them all.....anyone who was left...he didn't feel that they were a threat to him....and he let them live.

And Puck may me in class 2-10 tons....but he's nowhere near as fast as Spiderman....and he doesn't have the added attributes that Spiderman has. Ummm.....2-10 tons is a large margin....he can't be in the 2 to 10 ton range....he's either close to two...or closer to ten...and that makes all the difference here as to whether he's street level or not. Mutants like Bishop and Maverick are not street level.....they could literally take down several street levelers with an effective blast from their hands without moving a muscle....couple that with the fact that they can take a good amount of punishment (moreso than a Daredevil or a Shang Chi) and you have at least a Meta.

No he got the jump on different cells while for instance were watching a movie about him and wern't looking for a fight. His whole element is suprize, which he doesn't have here. We don't even know what happened in most of the fights since they cut away

Actually he is after The Master experiments,
1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-01-PuckB.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-01-Spider-ManB.jpg
3. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-17-1_cover_b.jpg

Cable for the most part is street level, until he uses his telepathy. When he first appeared he had super strength but not telepathy and he was still stated to be streetlevel. Wolverine has taken out people who are above street level characters with his healing factor and durability, but he is still considered street level. He has super senses just like Spider-Man has his spider-sense yet he is still considered street level. Iron Fist has the iron fist, but he is considered street level

Edit: I have to go to work now, I will reply to your comments after I get back from work

Aries_04
No he got the jump on different sections while for instance were watching a movie and wern't looking for a fight. His whole element is suprize, which he doesn't have here

Actually he is after The Master experiments,
1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-01-PuckB.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-01-Spider-ManB.jpg
3. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-17-1_cover_b.jpg

Cable for the most part is street level, until he uses his telepathy. When he first appeared he had super strength but not telepathy and he was still stated to be streetlevel. Wolverine has taken out people who are above street level characters with his healing factor and durability, but he is still considered street level.

He got the jump on one section....still.... getting the jump on any GROUP of opponents and coming out on top is impressive...besides there's a reason he gets the "jump"...it's a part of his powerset....(i.e. sound absorbing armor...no scent etc...). And after he got the jump on that one section......the reinforcements came and saw what he had done....they were literally looking at their teammates scattered across the floor....then he proceeded to take out the reinforcements with the quickness.

Okay.....well then Puck is definately in that upper tier of street levelers.....still Spiderman has that ranged attack....and effective ranged attacks is what separates most Meta's from street levelers in my book......especially when the street levelers have little to no defense against such attacks.

King_Mungi
He got the jump on one section....still.... getting the jump on any GROUP of opponents and coming out on top is impressive...besides there's a reason he gets the "jump"...it's a part of his powerset....(i.e. sound absorbing armor...no scent etc...). And after he got the jump on that one section......the reinforcements came and saw what he had done....they were literally looking at their teammates scattered across the floor....then he proceeded to take out the reinforcements with the quickness.

Okay.....well then Puck is definately in that upper tier of street levelers.....still Spiderman has that ranged attack....and effective ranged attacks is what separates most Meta's from street levelers in my book......especially when the street levelers have little to no defense against such attacks.

We never even saw the battle, and attacking a defensless group of people not expecting to fight is a skill due to his stealth and is impressive, but won't work here. He got the jump on Wolverine and Sabertooth basically hiding literally in the shadows then attacking. Yet here he is out in the open against foes overall faster and stronger than him. Most of the people he took out in Gene Nation in Weapon X #21 were from suprize after he took out the certain cells when he was going after Marrow.

Well other street-level fights have ranged attacks, from Iron Fist modified fist, Batman's various weapons, Agent Zero's guns, old-school Maverick, etc. Some street levelers have different defences against different street leverers, such as with Diamond Lil against Spider-Man his webs can't stick to her.

Aries_04
Again....the reinforcements saw what he had done.....and if that point they didn't expect a follow up attack....they REALLY deserved an ass whooping. Zero wiped out a room full of agents (at least 10) before Sabretooth entered the room....Sabretooth knew something was wrong.....but there was nothing he could do.....all Zero had to do was touch him.

It's not just a ranged attack that separates him from street levelers....it's the effectiveness and caliber of his ranged attacks.

Sure a ton of street levelers have guns.....but how many of those street levelers have guns with adamantium bullets

Coupled with wrist mounted plasma cannons

Followed by an adamantium tactical knife?

Complimented by mutant powers that he has mastered in terms of control and effectiveness.

King_Mungi
Again....the reinforcements saw what he had done.....and if that point they didn't expect a follow up attack....they REALLY deserved an ass whooping. Zero wiped out a room full of agents (at least 10) before Sabretooth entered the room....Sabretooth knew something was wrong.....but there was nothing he could do.....all Zero had to do was touch him.

It's not just a ranged attack that separates him from street levelers....it's the effectiveness and caliber of his ranged attacks.

Sure a ton of street levelers have guns.....but how many of those street levelers have guns with adamantium bullets

Coupled with wrist mounted plasma cannons

Followed by an adamantium tactical knife?

Complimented by mutant powers that he has mastered in terms of control and effectiveness.

Most of Gene Nation don't have uber powers, most are just physically mutated and are shunned by the public. Heck, he mowed through people with his adamintium bullets, but that won't work here. He attacked Sabertooth from the shadows and due to his healing factor made the enzyme more powerful, an ability that would only really work on Sasquatch...but doing so risks Tanaraq being freeded.

His range attacks arn't that good though, Aurora, Guardian and Vindicator have shown to be on another level. Guardian killed Sasquatch with one blast

Having adamintium bullets doesn't make you above street-level, it just means you have powerful weapons. Like Hawkman has the Claw of Horus that has even knocked out Superman yet he is still considered street level. Batman has powerful weapons, but he is still street level.

Once again low-level, most of Alpha Flight trump him.

Once again won't work against people who shields have blocked adamintium attacks before, as well as with superior reflexes and speed he wouldn't even be able to touch them.
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_13.jpg

Which he is still new to and most of which won't work on this team of Alpha Flight.

Aries_04
The Claw of Horus isn't standard gear for Hawkeye.....I don't even think he still has it......and most people would not consider him street level....Batmans weapons don't come close to Zero's in terms of power.. He's shot those bullets THROUGH omnium steel....he killed deadpool with a single blast.....his blasts have generated enough force to crumble walls and melt steel....his punches are class 10 probably more. Honestly, I'm tired of bragging on the guy. We have to agree to disagree on this one....he is not street level IMO

King_Mungi
The Claw of Horus isn't standard gear for Hawkeye.....I don't even think he still has it......and most people would not consider him street level....Batmans weapons don't come close to Zero's in terms of power.. He's shot those bullets THROUGH omnium steel....he killed deadpool with a single blast.....his blasts have generated enough force to crumble walls and melt steel....his punches are class 10 probably more. Honestly, I'm tired of bragging on the guy. We have to agree to disagree on this one....he is not street level IMO

He has it, unless something happened recently with it. Plus Hawkman has various other powerful weapons he can call forth. He's street level, he has a healing factor but the nth metal he carries does all the work. Just like Agent Zero's weapons do most of the work. Eh? his battle weapons took out the entire JLA. Yes, his bullets are VERY strong, but that doesn't make him above streetfighter though. Are you talking about the mini again where he killed Deadpool? since that's not canon, and was stated you can't kill him. Guardian has shown to incinerate a car in a second, and his blasts have even taken down Galactus. Still basically all the members are even more physically stronger than him. Or have abilities that can hurt people physically stronger than them . I like Agent Zero, but he is far from being an unbeatable monster.

Aries_04
He has it, unless something happened recently with it. Plus Hawkman has various other powerful weapons he can call forth. He's street level, he has a healing factor but the nth metal he carries does all the work. Just like Agent Zero's weapons do most of the work. Eh? his battle weapons took out the entire JLA. Yes, his bullets are VERY strong, but that doesn't make him above streetfighter though. Are you talking about the mini again where he killed Deadpool? since that's not canon, and was stated you can't kill him. Guardian has shown to incinerate a car in a second, and his blasts have even taken down Galactus. Still basically all the members are even more physically stronger than him. Or have abilities that can hurt people physically stronger than them . I like Agent Zero, but he is far from being an unbeatable monster.

He's no monster......and yes AF has some powerhouses.....As I said before....they could probably take the Marvel team...but I don't think it would be as one sided as you think. Still Zero isn't street level IMO

TheKahn
Yeah, King Mungi has got me to the point where I don't even look to see who Alpha Flight is fighting. I just go ahead and say they'll win. They are just un-godly. big grin

See? I warned you guys stick out tongue

Don't mess with the King king and his Alpha Flight.
The results are never pretty no

golem370
I Edit the Marvel team My Anti Alpha Flight team stick out tongue
Classic Juggernaut
Magneto
Captain Universe Spider-Man
Ultimo
&
Thunderstrike

vs

Alpha Flight
Guardian
Vindicator
Sasquatch
Puck
Northstar
Aurora

Ultimo- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ultimoim.htm

Aries_04
See? I warned you guys stick out tongue

Don't mess with the King king and his Alpha Flight.
The results are never pretty no

laughing

TheKahn
laughing

pray canadian

King_Mungi
Bah! you know in a few years Canada will be running the world, and maple syrup and hockey will be the only thing you all eat and do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.