Vamp (MGS) Vs Dante (DMC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stalker 360
vamp vs dante
dante has rebellion ebony and ivory and no DT and only swordmaster gunslinger trickster and royal guard

battle takes place in a church

IcePunk
What weapons does Vamp have?
Dont tell he has only got knives, that wont be enough...

Stalker 360
he knives but he has more speed than dante has shown in the games i say its even

IcePunk
Nah, Dante takes this easily.
Vamp was defeated by a human, a well trained and skilled human but still a human and he got killed by a bullet to his head that's what Dante eats for breakfast ffs stick out tongue

Stalker 360
he got back up from the bullet in the head

Zen2nd
I can't see what Vamp can do with two knifes? If Vamp managed to get behind Dante I'm sure Dante could afford to shoot through himself.

Plus Dante has the advantage of having infinite bullets which are designed to take on demons and the such.

But will he be able to take several bullets to the head? Meaning there would be no head left after Dante is finished with him.

Stalker 360
he can regenarate indefinatly he outclasses dante in speed and that helps alot here i mean jumping behind dante and choping off his head he can also throw daggers at dante i mean enough of them in his head and no more dante

Zen2nd
I bet Dante can aim faster than Vamp can move.

So there will be jumping behind Dante and slicing off his head. Plus Dante is hardly going to stay stuck in the one place.

I'm sure that Dante can shoot Vamp in the head every few seconds to knock him out and drag him to a furnace and chuck him in and watch him burn.

Stalker 360
i dunno if dante could get a head shot on vamp he can dodge bulltes

green evil
Originally posted by Stalker 360
he can regenarate indefinatly he outclasses dante in speed and that helps alot here i mean jumping behind dante and choping off his head he can also throw daggers at dante i mean enough of them in his head and no more dante

Dante can get shot in the head and only only get pissed off and stabbed in the heart with a whole blade going thru without flinching.

how does Vamp outclass him in speed? gameplay or cutscene wise?

gameplay-Dante can teleport above him right in front, and stab use multistab at excellerated pace.

cutscene-running down a building and catching his sword at a speeed that creates fire, and his fights with Vergil, anything else.

kamikz
Originally posted by green evil
Dante can get shot in the head and only only get pissed off and stabbed in the heart with a whole blade going thru without flinching.

how does Vamp outclass him in speed? gameplay or cutscene wise?

gameplay-Dante can teleport above him right in front, and stab use multistab at excellerated pace.

cutscene-running down a building and catching his sword at a speeed that creates fire, and his fights with Vergil, anything else.

You can't hit Vamp with a gun, that's about it. And Vamp can barley die either, as he said, "I have already died once, I cannot die twice".

It is cutscene wise. Raiden, "who outmatched Solidus in speed, who ran so fast that fire came on the ground exactly as Dante" was aiming at Vamp, he saw him and jumped over his head. When he landed he turned his head and looked Raiden in the neck, not doing anything to him. Where was Raiden at this point? Still on the way at looking up in the roof, he haden't even moved his head so far.

As for the fight, I know to little about Dante to say.

jk5000
dante would win... its just dante is better. vamp i say isnt all that

Stalker 360
vamp is all that he is still aive after being sniped and klled with rockets come on i think he could even win this and dante can teleport since when

green evil
Raiden can shoot vamp in the cutscenes as long as it was first person view. and if he manages to dodge regular bullets dante can just charge them which makes them stronger and faster.

vamp would die if you cut him up. vamp was knocked out by that bullet eventhough he came back alive. he's not like dante who just bleeds a little and whipes it off a wall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.