Power Girl vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins?

note that she isnt as vulnerable to kryptonite as Supes.

TheKahn
Power Girl wins because Surfer would be too...uuhhh...*distracted* to fight back. eek

inamilist
she smothers him...

he doesn't fight back shifty

GODSCRIBE
Silver Surfer doesnt even have a phallus. Dont even think he can get sexually excited.

inamilist
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Silver Surfer doesnt even have a phallus. Dont even think he can get sexually excited.

anything is possible with the power cosmic

ANYTHING

Acrosurge
Originally posted by TheKahn
Power Girl wins because Surfer would be too...uuhhh...*distracted* to fight back. eek You kidding me? If it ain't Shalla Ball or Alicia Masters, then Surfer won't even give her a second glance.

As for the fight, Surfer could still siphon off her powers or overpower her with the PC.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Acrosurge
You kidding me? If it ain't Shalla Ball or Alicia Masters, then Surfer won't even give her a second glance.

As for the fight, Surfer could still siphon off her powers or overpower her with the PC.

Its not so much the way they look as it is their gravational pull yes

Acrosurge
Originally posted by TheKahn
Its not so much the way they look as it is their gravational pull yes ...

So, coming to understand the true nature of Power Girl's angst, Surfer snaps his fingers and reduces her to a proper, natural size. Fanboys weep. The world rejoices.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Acrosurge

So, coming to understand the true nature of Power Girl's angst, Surfer snaps his fingers and reduces her to a proper, natural size. Fanboys weep. The world rejoices. I'm not a fanboy and I'd still weep.

ExtraMision5555
Surfer is not attracted to women he is attracted to silver themed objects, such as Dimes, Nickles, Alex Mack in her liquid form, and the Tin man (Wizard of oz)

Femi32
A manipulation of Power Girl!

Mider
you know absorbing there energy doesnt really mean alot all the time supes has fought a dragon with alot of his powers gone and has fought even with liquid kryptonite in his blood i would think power girl is the same but yeah i dont know what powers could hurt SS.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Surfer is not attracted to women he is attracted to silver themed objects, such as Dimes, Nickles, Alex Mack in her liquid form, and the Tin man (Wizard of oz)

Shit, I'm attracted to Alex Mack in her liquid form. AND human.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Mider
you know absorbing there energy doesnt really mean alot all the time supes has fought a dragon with alot of his powers gone and has fought even with liquid kryptonite in his blood i would think power girl is the same but yeah i dont know what powers could hurt SS. Well, absorbing Power Girl's powersource would be the most graceful way of taking her down. Under the conditions of the arena, Surfer will fight intelligently, which means that his Cosmic Awareness will clue him into what makes Power Girl tick. Even if he cannot make her powerless, he could still alter her energy levels enough to make a quick win possible.

This is something else people seem to overlook in Surfer vs Supes family fights; Surfer does not need to absorb all their energy, only enough for him to weaken their defenses for a quick KO.

Superherovandal
he gets absorbed into her center of gravity due to the "eyes" of hers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.